Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Tim grinned in response, Jennifer's bubbliness spreading, ever so slightly, to affect him as well, taking the edge off his irritation.Nice to have somebody -help- every once in a while, he thought, grin fading back into that vaguely irritated scowl once again. Where ARE those two?With a deep breath, he released the other two pokemon. "C'mon, let's see if we can't find the others."Meanwhile, perched atop the young man's head, a certain Treecko gave a discreet wave to a certain Prinplup.

helo frens

OOC: Just gonna assume everyone's following here, to try and make up some time. xD

-==IC: Orange//Route 3==-

Zach, Orange and the rest of the group started to walk out of the city, and began to pass by a building that mentioned about being a Pokemon Day Care Center. Orange stopped for a moment as they passed by, and raised his eyebrows, as he noticed an old man tending to a garden at the front of the building, who then looked up and turned around. The old man looked at Orange in surprise, and Orange paused, as he looked at the others.

"I'll catch up to you guys; alright?" Orange said, and Zach frowned, but nodded, wondering what Orange was up to, but heading onwards anyway. Orange turned back to the old man, and walked forward, as the old man chuckled.

"I didn't think I'd be seeing you again..." The old man said, and Orange smiled for a moment.

"I honestly didn't think I'd be back here myself; let alone twice." Orange said, and the old man looked at him curiously.

"Twice?" He asked, and Orange nodded.

"I was here not too long ago; looking for something. Didn't have time to stop by, unfortunately." Orange explained, and then paused, as the two just stood there for a moment.

"You've grown a lot..." The old man said, and Orange nodded.

"Yeah... I should probably get going..." Orange said, and the old man smiled sadly, but nodded.

"Right... Oh! But before you go; I want you to have something for your trip." The old man said, and then went back into the building, as Orange looked on curiously. He didn't have long to wonder about what it was, though, as the old man returned, and then handed an egg to Orange. "This showed up as we were looking after someone's Pokemon recently, but they didn't want the egg... So, I figured I'd give it to someone who wanted it later on, and when I saw you, I figured you'd be the best choice." The old man said, and Orange looked shocked for a moment, but then nodded, as he accepted the egg, and then turned to walk away, but then paused.

"Thank you... Grandfather. Goodbye." Orange said, and then began to walk in the direction of Nacrene City once more.

-==IC: Zach//Near Nacrene City==-

Zach and the others had nearly made it all the way to Nacrene City before Orange showed up again, now holding an egg.

"What happened back there?" Zach asked, noting the egg, and Orange shrugged.

"Nothing much. The old man just wanted to give me this to look after." Orange explained, and Zach looked at him, not really believing the story, but then turned away, as he walked toward the gatehouse, wondering what was going on in Castelia City...

He was said to be there... But, why would he stay there...? Just what is he up to...?

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan TierraEvan followed Zach into the Gatehouse. He wondered what Nacrene City was like. He was also thinking about what the First Hero of Space told him."Believe in myself and others.", Evan thought as he entered the gatehouse, "I'll give it a shot."IC: FeralFeral was getting close to the heated battle in the Aqua Base. How he loved the idea of "voiding" more people from existence! The victims he had gained, made up for the loss of that Liberty Agent.......IC: Hero's Spirit, Abyssal Ruins"Why did you summon him here?" Palkia asked in a curious tone."To see if he was the one who could end the cycle.", the spirit said, "That kid's got potential to do it, Palkia. He just needed a push. Plus, I know you have a fondness for people like him and I. Those who are hot-blooded and showy. I think it's because we are entertaining to you.""Right on both counts.", Palkia said, "But, I would remain cautious. It may not work out...""It could happen.", the spirit said, "But I still think that he could actually defeat the Darkrai, along with the other two.."

Edited by Alku

IC: There was an explosion of electricity in the room where Lugia was kept. All heads turned to the entering trainer, a dragon bursting through the door followed by an a fast electric rodent and a blue, funny-looking being with a white and black vortex for a stomache. This being let loose five trails of water, each ending at the feet of a guard. The rodent, leaping forward, shocked each trail and brought down the guards.The five others each deployed their own 'Mon, preparing to fight. Hex awaited Jackal's arrival, when he could could more power.OOC: Parugi, if you don't mind playing the guards.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Just Parugi? You guys forget there's another person with powers now. ;)

-==IC: Guards//Team Aqua Base==-

The guards frowned, as they wondered how the trainer actually had gotten in there, but those thoughts were pushed to the side, as their five respective Pokemon were released. One, a Manectric, was sent out exclusively to be an electricity restrainer, and the rest were fairly obvious for Team Aqua personnel. There was a Vaporeon, a Crawdaunt, a Walrein, and even a Gyarados.

"You're messing with the wrong people, buddy..." One of them, the Walrein trainer, muttered, as he narrowed his eyes toward the one who dared to try and take them on. "Just who do you think you are, anyway!?" The guard asked, as he snapped his fingers.

"Aurora Beam!" He called out, aiming the target at the Minun to start.

OOC: *Whistles innocently*

-==IC: Zach//Nacrene City==-

As Zach and the others passed through the gatehouse, Zach stopped, and opened his mouth in surprise, as if to say something.

"Wow..." Zach managed to say, as the city was like nothing he had seen before; since there was nothing like this that he could think of, in any of the other cities. "This is amazing..." Zach stated, as he began to walk through Nacrene, but then frowned.

"We should probably just get going toward Castelia; it probably wouldn't be helpful to stay here that long." Zach said, as though he wanted to challenge the next gym, he also realized it was probably a much better idea to just move on, and get to Black sooner, rather than later, especially with his intentions unknown.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: It's easy to forget something you never knew.IC:"Grash, Quick Attack and Thunderbolt Gyrados," he commanded. The Minun blitzed out of the Aurora Beam's range, creating a crater in the floor, "Pulser, Crunch Vaporeon," the Zweilous snapped forward at incredible speed, both heads out to tear Vaporeon to pieces, "Poliwhirl, Close Combat Crawdaunt!" the Pokemon let loose on Crawdaunt with multiple strikes and kicks.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: True, true. =) (Though, Parugi did make an announcement about it, and all...)

-==IC: Guards==-

The Crawdaunt was the first to actually be hit. It took the Close Combat attack fairly well for a Dark type; however, while it still stood, it was obvious the damage it had taken meant that it wouldn't be able to keep up the heavy fighting for long. It did respond by attempting to 'bite' the Poliwhirl with it's pincers, making it act like the Crunch attack.

The Vaporeon took the Crunch attack it was sent, and skidded back, however, it was still standing as well, the intent to tear it to shreds just barely missing the mark. In return, the Vaporeon called upon it's power over water, and attempted to flood the direct battle field with Muddy Water, though trying to take care to not hit any of the machinery, also attempting to surround itself with an Aqua Ring.

The Minun managed to hit the Gyarados with the Quick Attack, yes, however, it's Thunderbolt attack missed badly, due to the Manectric pulling the attack toward itself instead with it's Lightningrod ability. Quickly recovering, the Gyarados spun around, and attempted to smack the Minun away with an Aqua Tail attack.

The other two guards watched for the moment, slightly amused. They wondered how well the three Pokemon would do against all five, even though two of their Pokemon were on the verge of fainting at that moment.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"I agree, we should probably just go straight through this town if there's nothing of interest here," Ryan said. Looking around, he saw that the city was dotted with several large, dull warehouses. "It doesn't look like there's a whole lot to do here, and it already feels like we wasted half the morning checking out of the hotel," the Liberty trainer frowned. "I vote we keep going."

Ellen, on the other hand, was in awe of the artistic and creative feel of the city. Nacrene looked like a lovely place... it almost reminded her of her home in Village Bridge, except the city was surrounded by a forest instead of a river. Off in the distance, she heard an accordian playing a relaxing little tune that greatly added to the atmosphere of the city.

Back in the gatehouse, Ellen had been about to ask Sonja why she had yet to explain her animosity toward Team Plasma. But the spectacular sight of Nacrene City had cause her to completely forget about Sonja's promise.

As Artemis, her Mienfoo, began to dance to the accordian music, Ellen turned to Zach and Ryan. "Couldn't we at least stay here for a bit and have a look around?" she asked.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan TierraEvan was in awe. This place seemed uninteresting. But Evan could feel an almost inspiring feel from this place. It was obviously a center for the Arts. The accordian playing made Evan feel like dancing, for some unearthly reason."I agree with Ellen.", Evan said, in an almost trance-like voice, "This place sort of reminds me of my hometown. It would be foolish to not at least enjoy ourselves a little."

OOC: My apologies; I must've missed it.IC:"Switch opponents! Grash, Volt Tackle Vapereon!" the small Pokemon charged itself with electricity- it couldn't be completely conducted without derailing Grash entirely -and dashed towards Vapereon, trying his best to dodge the water falling around him."Pulser, Outrage on Gyarados!" Pulser stopped. His heads seemed to be consumed in anger and they roared ferociously. The water mean nothing to its insane fury as it charged Gyrados, a practically unstoppable juggernaut and he repeatedly slammed both heads and his large form against Gyarados."And finally...Poliwhirl. Close Combat again, this time on Manectric." the Poliwhirl obeyed, charging Manectric and flipping up, coming down with a powerful punch. It was followed by a kick and another hard strike.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: At that very moment, the small crackle standard of a Volt Switch emerged from the back door to the storage room.It slowly eased open. Unlike the crackle, this produced no sound.Then Lark slinked in as quietly as possible. The trainer looked around warily for the 'mon he'd come for.If the map is correct, the Lugia's container is not far from here...Jennifer found Jackal with a fair degree of ease. Smiling at the pokemon-"They're all here"-the trainer headed off towards the exit.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"I don't know..." Zach said, but stopped suddenly, as a woman walked out in front of the group, a young man nearby.

"Did I hear that you want to visit the sights? Then by all means!" The woman said, and a bead of sweat ran down the back of Zach's head at her going over his head as even a stranger. The woman then turned to Zach, and raised an eyebrow. "You... Brown hair, green eyes... Are you Zach, by any chance?" The woman asked, and Zach looked surprised, but nodded.

"Yes... Who are you?" Zach asked, and the woman smiled.

"Perfect. I'm the Gym Leader in this town; Lenora. I got word from the three over in Striaton, that you passed all their tests and beat them. As such, I insist that you stay a little while, and challenge my gym." Lenora said, and then grabbed Zach's hand, as she started back off toward the Museum, though Zach was shocked, and not really sure what was going on.

The Gyarados was thrown back by the assault, however, righted itself, as it's own eyes glowed. It surrounded itself in it's own Outrage, and threw itself at the Zweilous, consumed in rage as well. The Gyarados attempted to body slam the dragon type Pokemon and otherwise attempt to smash it into the ground quickly.

The Volt Tackle managed to deal some damage to the Vaporeon, but still not enough to knock it out, partly due to the Aqua Ring's healing effect. The Vaporeon charged up it's own Aurora Beam, and shot it toward Grash quickly.

The Manectric was hit by the Close Combat, and fell to the ground, however, it's eyes glowed, as it stood up once more, and released a Discharge of electricity toward the Poliwhirl to unleash it's stored lightning, before falling to the ground, likely out of this fight due to the Close Combat.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: "Pulser, fire at him with Dragon Breath!"The dragon was back a bit, but stood his ground in the end to Gyarados's attack. Both heads fired powerful beams of energy at Gyarados. "Minun, use Thundershock on Vaporeon!"The Minun switched positions, firing a blast of lightning into Vaporeon's face. "Poliwhirl... Close Combat on Crawdaunt." it was the only move of Poliwhirl's he knew, having only just gotten him. And hey...it was effective.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "That was Lenora?" Sonja said, curious. "Hm." She looked at Ellen and Evan, shrugging. "Wish granted. What do you want to see?"IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Having arrived in the middle of the hilly neighborhood, Gavin looked around, carefully searching the area. There was definitely something off in the place; he could feel it in the air, even without his nonexistent psychic abilities. That was strange..."Dothe, search," he ordered to his shadow, from which the Dusclops watched him. "See if you can find anything in the area--and especially look for any children who seem to be acting strangely." The Dusclops nodded, disappearing. Gavin continued forward, an uneasy feeling crawling in his stomach.IC - Joker - Abyss: The door to Joker's office seemed to open of its own accord as the Colonel knocked on it. The Shadow Admin herself was seated at her desk, seeming to be reading a file on some unknown project. Oddly, it was an actual, physical file, as opposed to the electronic ones typically used by the Team Rocket admins."What?" she asked, never averting her eyes from the papers.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zac"Hey Gav!" Zac said as he finally caught up, with Shadows beside him. "I'm not ditching you yet, c'mon out Zpup! Sniff around for anykids,"Zpup was released from his pokeball and started to sniff around the place. "I'll take a look around," Shadows said as he melted into the ground ad started to go by shadow.IC: Dusk DiablosHe watched as the two began to search for the kidnapper or any of the missing kids. "Just keep looking," he said to himself, "just find the kidnapper for me,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Jasrich//Abyss==-

Jasrich bowed slightly as he entered, and pushed his glasses up for a moment.

"I thought you might want to know that there have been some rumours going around lately, about things... Like the true causes for the destruction of Ecruteak, or a couple slight unrelated rebellions that could easily be stopped.... Assuming, of course, they stay separate." Jasrich said, and paused. "We've also received some word about the Darkrai incident, and one of the reasons I'm here, is to talk about the Military's involvement in this situation." Jasrich said, noticing the file, but wasn't sure why she would have a paper file, but also knew enough not to ask.

Zach was dragged into the museum, and then stopped, as he looked around in awe of everything that was in there.

"Wow..." Zach said, and Lenora chuckled.

"We have a lot of different artifacts here... We once had a sacred stone that was once thought to be just a normal rock, until it turned out to be something very important to saving the region, long ago." Lenora explained, and Zach nodded, before Lenora continued to walk forward. "The gym's in the back here." She said, as Zach followed her, not being dragged anymore, at least.

OOC: Just to mention, there won't be any 3 page-long fights this time. =P Three one-on-one fights, and then Lenora herself.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: I wasn't aware of your promotion either. Gratz, blade. ^_^I must admit that I'm not really certain of TL's Mewtwo's moves. I know he recently got Psystrike, and I'll assume he has shadow ball. Beyond that, I don't know. So if there was a moveset for him, it would help.IC (Jayron):The Energon commander called out, "Claydol, Light Screen, then Reflect."The Claydol immediately complied, activating its dual defensive measures. Jayron groaned. Now it would be twice as hard to dent this Claydol. A slight sheen also was visible on Claydol, which seemed to feed energy to the barriers. (OOC: Light Clay)He glanced at Mewtwo. "I assume you won't need a trainer for directions, correct?"Mewtwo nodded, and immediately began charging and firing Shadow Balls at the Claydol. Despite their effects being cut in half by the light screen, they still posed a considerable threat to the Claydol.Confident that Mewtwo had things under control, Jayron turned towards Aqua and the Sharpedo it was battling. The two were locked in a stalemate of sorts. Sharpedo lacked any super-effective moves against Aqua, but at the same time, Aqua was a physical fighter, and the Sharpedo's rough skin punished it for every attack it dealt."Hammer Arm." Jayron told Aqua. The Swampert dove at the Sharpedo at full speed, her fist glowing and pulled back, ready to drill the Sharpedo right on the 'X'-shaped mark it bore on its forehead....IC (Cyan & Co.):As their boat came in sight of the submersible and Jayron's craft, they could easily see the flash of combat that was occurring between Jayron and the Energon agents. Cyan gripped the pokeball at his belt with one hand, while he steered the boat with the other. "Here we go..."Suddenly, the boat rocked violently as something began buffeting it from below, threatening to blow a hole in the hull. Cyan struggled to maintain control of the vessel as it approached the scene of battle.The boat ceased its rocking for a moment, then a Floatzel shot out of the water, launching a mid-air Sonicboom at Cyan, who barely managed to dodge it in time.Pushing himself to his feet, Cyan groaned. "Okay, who wants the annoying weasel?"-UoD :voyanui:

IC:"Pulser, fire at him with Dragon Breath!"The dragon was back a bit, but stood his ground in the end to Gyarados's attack. Both heads fired powerful beams of energy at Gyarados."Minun, use Thundershock on Vaporeon!"The Minun switched positions, firing a blast of lightning into Vaporeon's face."Poliwhirl... Close Combat on Crawdaunt." it was the only move of Poliwhirl's he knew, having only just gotten him. And hey...it was effective.

The Gyarados held it's own still, the Dragon attack still damaging it, but not quite enough to finally take it down. In response, the Gyarados continued it's rampage, and attempted to slam the opposing dragon into the wall quickly.

The Vaporeon took the full force of the attack, due to the Manectric having fainted, and the LightningRod effect being deactivated. Try as it might, it attempted to stay in the fight, but it was obvious this battle had taken a bad turn; although the Walrein was now taking the Vaporeon's place, as it attempted to flash-freeze the Minun with a Sheer Cold attack, the guard controlling it not holding back at all anymore.

Meanwhile, the Crawdaunt barely missed the Close Combat attack, due to knowing about it this time. It then sent an attack of Swift at the Poliwhirl, trying to use the likely weakened state from the previous attacks against the other water type.

OOC: Thanks Umbra. =) Zach IC coming in a moment.

/EDIT:

Zach walked forward, as Lenora crossed the room to the other side.

"I want you to send out all of your Pokemon, and step over to the left." Lenora said, and Zach nodded, and did so... As he did that, however, Lenora hit a switch on the wall, and the bookcases in the room then moved around and formed a steel wall that reached right to the ceiling, and effectively formed a barrier cutting off Zach from his Pokemon, seemingly leaving them defenseless.

"I want to explain some things, since you're likely shocked right now." Lenora said over a set of speakers in the room, as Zach looked around, kinda annoyed at what had just happened, and trying to find some way out. "Those three in Striaton... They mentioned how you had passed their tests; which have been developed to both try and detect the 'Chosen One' we have been told about... And to hone the 'Chosen One's skills." Lenora explained, and Zach stopped banging on the bookcases for a moment, and looked around, curious now.

"Chosen One?" Zach asked, as he noticed a monitor built into one of the walls, which currently was showing Lenora.

"Yes... The one to bring peace to Unova, and stop a potential war from breaking out." Lenora said with a nod, but paused. "This is best to talk about later, however. I don't normally test people, but when I do, it's for good reasons. I will confirm that those three didn't just make a mistake in their statement. This test will be to confirm your status as a Chosen One further. The Chosen One is stated to have access to at least one power, Psychic abilities. Therefore, this test is to see how you can fight, physically cut off from your Pokemon. Can your Pokemon last without giving them commands directly?" Lenora asked, and Zach frowned, but nodded.

"One more thing." Lenora cut in before Zach could respond, and he looked up at the monitor once more, a questioning look on his face. "You cannot use your psychic connection with your Gallade here. The walls prevent Pokemon telepathy." Lenora explained, and Zach sighed, but nodded.

"Alright then..." Zach said, ready to try this.

"Okay. Once you finish the test, or even if you don't, I will battle you myself, without any psychic blocking walls. Stay on guard, my friend." Lenora said, as the monitor cut to a camera's shot of Zach's Pokemon, who were currently just looking around, unsure of what was going on. Zach watched, as a Garchomp suddenly appeared, and then frowned.

How can I work this, without actually commanding them with my voice, or having Blade command them...?

OOC: As a slight further explanation, the wall blocks telepathy from the outside of the makeshift room. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: My hand reached slowly, unbidden, for the hilt of my sword. Something about this...it was not right. The prickling on the back of my neck intensified as the creature's glowing red eyes blinked into view...The reason for my unease became evident as the Pokemon's form materialized into definition, slipping out of the shadows. Of course, it did not explain the sensation fully, as there was no way I could have known the nature of the creature, not having seen it...Anyway, where was I? Ah, yes. As it emerged from the shadows, its form, distinctly feline in appearance, became visible. Though I could not discern the color of its coat, the fur seemed to be of lighter color than anything else on it, light enough to be noticeably so even in the ever-growing darkness. But it was the single elegant, crescent-shaped horn protruding from the side of its head that betrayed its species.Absol.These creatures were incredibly rare - not that their population was small, though that was a factor, but they were supremely difficult to find due to their peculiar habit of appearing to humans only on the eve (be it literal or proverbial) of a great disaster. Some dismissed these rumors, believing the correlation between the sighting of an Absol to the coming of danger to be pure coincidence. Others were superstitious, believing that the creatures themselves were the cause of the disaster. Myself? I believed neither to be the case. Where Pokemon are concerned, myths are often more truth than fiction...But why had this particular Absol appeared to me at this particular time?I barely had time to ponder the question, for that was when the creature pounced.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Ellen
"There's several musicians in Village Bridge, my hometown," Ellen said. "I bet the ones here in Nacrene are just as good. Let's check them out!"

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Orange//Nacrene City==-

"Alright then, let's have a look." Orange said with a shrug, as he was intrigued about the musicians as well. "After all, there were musicians back where I lived, as well."

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Hmm this may be a good opporotunity, James mulled over with himself as he pulled out Gawain's pokeball.

"Come forth, Sir Gawain" he said as the large mudfish pokemon appeared in the water.

He had little time to gather his surroundings before the Floatzel reacted to his appearance with a several sonicbooms. The impacts hit Gawain but he did not seem largely damaged. He instead launched himself at the Floatzel and pulled it under water. The Swampert pulled the Floatzel down towards the bottom and began to wail on it with a vicious frenzy of an attack. The Floatzel managed to pull itself out of the Swampert's grasp as used sonicbooms effectively as form of both attack and as a method to propel itself away from Gawain. In response to it the Swampert made a torrent of water and dirt from the bottom.

If you looked from above you could see a vauge outline of it.

The torrent crashed into the Floatzel pinning it against a reef until the onslaught subsided although the attack left the effect of sand and dirt being spread around diorenting the Floatzel.

Too bad for him...

A minute later the Swampert, after having the left the Floatzel above water (OOC: They are mammals, right?), rose to the surface near to where the boat had been.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: Five was caught by Vé, but the Darkrai was ready for it, allowing himself to be dragged close to the Deoxys, before launching a pointblank Shadow Ball.Seven giggled with insanity as he quickly leaped into the air above the Deoxys, sprouting legs as he delivered a kick aimed towards the neck of the space Pokemon.Eight, enraged that anyone would dare lay a hand on her, began chasing down Ariadne, launching waves of Dark Pulses. Three, unable to avoid being kicked, was launched in the path of Kyogre's Ice Beam, but thinking quickly, created a shield of purple energy which absorbed the attack, though the force still knocked her back.Two and One were struggling with the Latis, having to constantly avoid their attacks. Finally, the Darkrai launched Dark Voids, attempting to ensnare the Eon Pokemon within a nightmare.Four, standing his ground, also created a shield of shadow to absorb the Solarbeam of Groudon, though like his sister, was pushed backwards. As this happened, a portal opened beside the Continent Pokemon, letting loose Kyogre's Ice Beam, while a similar portal appeared beside Kyogre, unleashing Groudon's Solarbeam.Six, remaining silent, ducked her head into her body, avoiding the attack. She responded by using her legs to direct a kick to Vili.Sombra grolwed, charging directly into Rayquaza, aiming to grapple the sky dragon, seemingly resisting the damage of the V-Create, as a massive V-shaped burn started to form on the Alpha Darkrai's chest.IC - Seth/Abyssal Ruins: "And what is it you are supposed to be telling me?" Seth asked the Hero of Time. The Hero simply turned to Seth."You can't do everything on your own, Seth," he said quitely. "You rush into danger with courage, which I respect, but you fail to grasp that sometimes, you need allies by your side.""I know that!" Seth exclaimed. "I have Volt and my other Pokemon by my side!""Fool!" the Hero drew from his belt what Seth assumed was a sword, only to realize that it was in fact a cane. Seth noticed that the Hero's sword was actually on his back, but couldn't concentrate on the fact that Hero was waving his cane in his face. "I used to follow the same ideals that you hold, but I realized that I couldn't do it alone, and that is why I worked with my allies. If you keep focusing on yourself, you'll never succeed. Learn to accept help, and you'll defeat the Darkrai.""I can do it by my-""Fool! Did you not listen to my words? What would have happened had you faced Shade alone at Spear Pillar, would you have succeeded? No, you would have been crushed by him. What about Giratina? You never gave up, even when hope seemed lost, but you never would have lasted without your friends by your side." The Hero smirked. "Your friends need your help now, so accept this." Raising his hands above his head, the Draco Plate began spinning around in the air, as a smile came across the Hero's face. The plate slowly flew over, as Seth raised his hands to accept it."The Draco Plate... I've go what I've come for. It's almost time for us to face the Darkrai," Seth said, placing the plate in his pocket."I shall now send you to where you are needed," the Hero of Time created a portal, as his Stunfisk cheered him on. "Go forth, you'll see your friends soon, I can assure you." Seth nodded, taking his steps into the portal, as he was swallowed up into the waves of time.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

What am I supposed to do? Zach wondered, as he saw his Pokemon dodge the attacks, but not fight back, as they were obviously waiting for some response from their Trainer. Zach had figured that Ray, at the least, would be able to fight back against the Garchomp, since the Luxray knew Ice Fang; but he was just dodging as well.

"Come on..." Zach muttered, as he tried to use these so called 'psychic powers'; but nothing was happening.

I don't have any special powers... I doubt I'm even this 'chosen one' they're talking about... Zach thought, as he continued to concentrate, however, nothing worked still. All that was happening, was that his Pokemon were getting knocked around easily, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Come on!! Ray, use Ice Fang! Ice Fang!! Zach thought, but the Luxray gave no response on the screen, and Heather simply took an attack that would have otherwise knocked out the Luxray.

"That's it!" Zach said, as he growled slightly, and put more focus into this so called 'power' he supposedly had, trying to synchronize his thoughts with one of his Pokemon; though if that would work, he wasn't sure anymore...

Meanwhile, Lenora looked to the side, as someone walked up to her from behind.

"He's not activating his powers." A female voice commented, and Lenora nodded sadly.

"Yes... Either he can't, because it's too locked away... Or those three really did make a mistake. Continue to monitor the situation, you're the judge of this, after all." Lenora said, as the person the voice belonged to waked back into the shadows once more...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC:Pulser was pressed against the wall, now taking the full force of Gyarados's attack. However, he was strong. Very strong. Both heads let loose a fury of power, point blank, directly into the other dragon's head and abdomen.Hex smiled in satisfaction as the second of the Guard Pokemon fell. Minun quickly regrouped, however, and dodged the Sheer Cold attack, which was undoubtedly powerful, but notorious for being unreliable when it came to its hit/miss ratio. Grash turned the tables on Walrein, counterattacking with a quick Electro Ball.Poliwhirl, of course, had taken a been of static from the now-unconscious Manectric. However, that hadn't been extremely effective, and he was  still fresh. Hex had to guess on what another attack would be, and in the process failed twice. He finally came upon a good one, and he shouted it out. A burst of water rushed at Crawdaunt.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

The Gyarados took a beating, and looked like it would fall, however, it stayed up, and once more attempted to use Outrage, before falling to the ground once the attack was finished.

The Walrein was strong, that could be certain. It shrugged off the Electro Ball fairly well, and then waited for a moment, and unleashed a Blizzard upon the field, attempting to get rid of at least one of the potential threats.

The Crawdaunt wasn't affected as much as it could have been, simply due to it being able to deflect most of the water, however, it was effective enough to be worrisome. That said, the Crawdaunt attempted another Crunch, as it tried to hit the Poliwhirl, and deal even more damage.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Dusk DiablosHe looked around the town from the cliff and his pokemon Shadowplay were on. He pulled out what was a black pokedex, designed like it was made by the Hoenn region's professor. He opened it up and turned it on and searched for any dark, ghost, or poison types in the nearby area. According to the dex, he found a dark, several ghost types, and a few poison types around here.The dex identified the dark type as an absol, and hen he and his Zoroark decided to look for it.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Lavender TownChaz could feel something very odd in the air. And being it a psychic it was very evident to him something was very off. It made his skin crawl and his senses seemed to sharpen out of a fear like response.He Squirtle's Pokeball in his left hand just in case he needed Squirtle's help.

IC: ZacZac, like everyone else, was feeling something weird....then he heard Zpup starting to bark, "Hey guys! I think Zpup found something!"

OOC: Umbra: I don't think there's actually a list of TL's Mewtwo's moves, aside from him knowing Shadow Ball and Psystrike. That doesn't matter, though--I've been reworking the move lists of every Legendary that I've brought back because of that, so feel free to put one together for him.IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "Musicians it is," Sonja said, beginning to lead the way to the coffehouse. "From what I remember, the music here is pretty awesome. Except I, um... haven't exactly been here very recently... Still."IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin seemed to ignore the others as they arrived, placing his hands in his coat pockets and following Dothe down a side road. Better for them to split up and search than for them to all be in the same area and destroy any chance of finding the culprit...IC - Joker - Abyss: "We're keeping on the lookout for them," Joker said. "But we are not going to actively fight these Darkrai ourselves, at least not with a typical army. Our forces would be obliterated in seconds."As for Ecruteak, that's classified information. I suggest you leave it be."IC - Rockets - Aqua Base: The shuffling of feet. A loud bang from behind. An explosion from in front. Shouts and yells. People falling. Bullets flying.And then stillness.Archie's expression was cold and calm as he held his gaze on the Rockets, led by Sabrina, in front of him, listening to those behind him, led by Surge. Several Aqua members were dead around the room, killed in moments upon the Rockets' entrance. He said nothing for the longest time as he stared at Sabrina, his hand gripped tightly around the hilt of the pistol at his side. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the screens on the left side of the room--the flashes of light as the Legendary Pokémon outside battled against each other.It was over."You ruined everything..." he said quietly, the words barely audible even in the silence. Sabrina's expression didn't change at all. "You, those Darkrai, and Team Liberty..." He furrowed his brow, eyes burning with anger now. "Every time! You destroy those who aim to bring true peace to these regions while making claims that they're terrorists, and yet look at your own group!" He took a step forward, throwing his gun to the ground in defiance toward his enemies. "Murderers! Criminals! Let the Darkrai succeed in their conquest, you--!" Crack!Sabrina's eyes had flashed purple for barely a second. As soon as they had, Archie's head had turned sharply to the left, further than should have been physically possible. His neck broken, the Team Aqua leader crumpled to the ground, eyes blankly staring into the distance. The Psychic Gym Leader ignored the grimly understanding looks of her subordinates, as well as that of Surge, as she stepped forward slowly. Stooping down, she removed the various Pokéballs from his belt, examining the Pokémon within each one.Another psychic flash later, and they were flattened, sparking metal disks in her palm. She tossed them to the side."Kill the survivors," she said, referring to the unconscious or dead Aqua agents around them. "Then we need to meet back up with Koga."IC - Legendaries - Lilycove City: A set of glowing blue shields materialized around the Latios and Latias as the dark wave washed over them, the Safeguard protecting all six from the sleeping effects of the attack. All three Latias focused their psychic powers on their fellow Latios, their Helping Hand abilities powering up the three massive Draco Meteors that rained upon the pair of Darkrai from above.Odin disappeared just as Seven aimed his kick. Instantly appearing behind Seven, the Deoxys quickly aimed to stab his four tentacles into the Darkrai's back, the ends glowing as he focused his Drain Punch attack into four separate points.Dark Pulses flying all around her, Ariadne zipped through the air, dodging the attacks from the Eighth Darkrai. Coming to a building, she flipped around in midair, gracefully planting her feet upon a window, and pushed off, shooting at sonic speed toward the momentum-heavy Eight. As she moved, Ariadne's eyes flashed, launching a Signal Beam at Eight as a distraction.Barely moving, Vili allowed the kick to hit him--only for his eyes to flash a second later, using Counter to redirect an equal amount of damage to Six before moving backwards, saying nothing as he stared down the Darkrai.As soon as they had cleared the other Darkrai, Vé had released Five, continuing forward on his own and moving out of the way of the attack. Seeming to disappear into the distance, the Deoxys suddenly slammed into Five from below, aiming a Flash Cannon at the Darkrai to blind him.The Ice Beam and Solarbeam both hit their respective targets, creating a sheet of ice on Groudon's side and burning Kyogre's back. Neither gave up, though, as they still had energy left to fight. Groudon roared, charging toward Four and swinging his massive arm in a Hammer Arm attack, at the same time that an Eruption exploded underneath the Darkrai. Kyogre merely closed her eyes, focusing on Calming her Mind, and summoned a large Thunder attack from above Three.Rayquaza roared in defiance as Sombra rushed him. Glaring down the Darkrai, the great dragon suddenly released an electric pulse in a wide circle around him, aiming to paralyze Ten from point-blank range.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Jasrich shrugged at the last part.

"I have been, I was merely relaying the state of the rumours around the region that my men have been hearing. I was simply mentioning them so that you could handle them yourself. "Fair enough about the Darkrai, however. I have heard about their being powerful myself, and was simply wishing to know your opinion on the matter." Jasrich said with a nod.

"One more matter..." Jasrich said after a slight pause. "I have been hearing rumours about someone trying to cause trouble around the region... Should I investigate?" Jasrich asked, though he didn't have much info on that situation.

Edited by An/A Blade

"Alright then." Jasrich said with a bow, as he pushed his glasses up. "I shall deal with this person, and report to you if anything worthy of a report is discovered." Jasrich stated, as he saluted Joker, and began to walk out of the door.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacHe didn't here a response, so he went to his growlithe already. He found Zpup barking at a wall....ten he pulled out his dex and typed in info about this place. Turns out this place had ghost types, and it looks like a ghost type was hiding in the wall. He went to it, and then a Gengar came out of it. It had to belong to someone, it looked more "clean" than a wild one, plus the dex only said ghastly and haunters lived around here. "Go Valor!" Zac said bringing out his Rufflet.

OOC: :oCap'n K in my RPG? This is surprising. =PThe only thing I have a question about is Marina's faction, as it's not exactly clear which one you've chosen. Other than that, looks fine.And yeah; there are a few recaps scattered around the topic, on top of an overall summary that I'm putting together for another person who's going to be jumping back into the game soon, so I'll find those and PM them to you within the next few days. ^_^Welcome to the RPG!

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Ellen
"From what I can hear, the music here is really good," Ellen said as they followed the sound of the accordian. As they approached the coffeehouse, Ellen noticed a street vendor selling apples. "That's interesting," she noted. "You don't usually see apples on sale this late in winter."

"And that is why they are on sale, young Miss," the apple salesman replied. "I grow these apples just outside the Pinwheel Forest, and this bunch had a late harvest. It won't be long before they start to go bad, so I am selling them at half price. Would you like to buy one?"

"Sure," Ellen smiled. It had taken the group most of the morning to get to Nacrene, so now it was about time for lunch, anyway. Not to mention, Ellen could see that the accordian player they were looking for was right outside a coffeehouse. The rest of the group would probably eat there, but Ellen didn't like coffee, so the apple would be a good substitute.

Apple in hand, Ellen followed the group as they approached the accordian player. She was just about to bite into the apple when something snatched it right out of her hand. She turned around in surprise to see a Purrloin holding the apple, smiling mischievously at her.

"That wasn't very nice," Ellen frowned. "If you would have asked nicely, I would have gladly shared some with you." Terry, her Herdier, let out a low growl, warning the Purrloin that if it didn't return the apple, there would be consequences.

The feline took a bite out of the apple and smirked at Terry with a face that said "what'cha gonna do now?"

Terry immediately charged at the Purrloin, which nimbly avoided the dog. Still holding the apple, it darted down a nearby street with Terry chasing after it, barking like crazy.

"Terry, wait!" Ellen cried. But the Herdier didn't listen as he and the Purrloin turned a corner. Not wanting to lose Terry, Ellen ran after him.

Ellen, wait up! her Solosis cried telepathically as he floated after her.

IC: Ryan
Ryan watched this entire scene in disbelief. Did that really just happen...? he wondered.

It took him several seconds to register the fact that Ellen had just ran off on her own. He was the one who had allowed Ellen to tag along on this Team Liberty mission, so if anything happened to her, he would be held responsible. After all, she was just a little kid.

"Come on, we have to go after her!" he said to the rest of the group. With out waiting for a reply, he ran off in the direction the Purrloin had gone.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac"use brave bird!" Zac said, and then Valor was unfolded into a blue ire an then charged at Gengar, however, he went through the ghost Pokemon. The Gengar then uses shadow ball on Valor, however is nullified, since Valor is a normal/flying type.

OOC: Cap'n K: Welcome! =D Also, shouldn't be too hard, considering half the active people are currently in Unova. xD

-==IC: Orange//Nacrene==-

Orange sighed, as he ran off after Ryan.

How did I know this would happen, if she tagged along? Orange thought, as he helped search for Ellen as well.

OOC: Zach IC coming soon, just need to work on where he was last.

Edited by An/A Blade