Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Nothing happened in your terms; but...Castelia City was evacuated and destroyed.My character Black successfully managed to convert all three of the Unovan Legendary Dragons back to their stone forms...Nimbasa City's Pokemon Center was damaged by a rouge Gyarados.I think that's it, more or less. But I think the main stuff related to you would've happened just after you left, whatever page that would be on. =)

OOC: Well, you always could make one as well. =P But alright; I want to see that movie sometime soon myself.
OOC: That I could. But then it would be three females and Ethan. Which would be awkward. Like the Hoenn anime, only with reversed genders. :PAnd it's fantastic! I'd go so far as to call it... amazing, maybe? :DIC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa City: Kyle glanced at Summer as she walked by, his eyes following her as she passed by him. Silencing his Poketch--conveniently as Zach was calling--he began to follow after her, far enough behind the Plasma agent to avoid being noticed.IC - Sonja Baron - Route 16: Sonja nodded at Zach and Orange again before having Ares take off, following after Evan and the others.IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base: "Oh, that's just not fair," Ethan said, sighing and recalling Suya. He shrugged. "Well, I guess that's it, then--I don't have anything capable of taking on Metagross, as you've seen. Good match, Jamie."Though I will have to find something, he mentally added. I've heard of a certain Fire-slash-Bug-Type Pokemon from another region that I could certainly make use of in these situations... Still, that's a bit of a way off--where am I going to get one around here?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: True, true. =P Fair enough. *Nods* Though, you could always save the character for the sequel plot...The five-man band! =P jk, jk.Nice to hear. =D If you've seen the others, how does it compare, without getting into spoilers?-==IC: Summer==-Summer, not realizing she was being followed, simply continued on through Nimbasa City, heading toward the opposite gatehouse, as she was heading in the direction of Driftveil anyway.-==IC: Lucia==-A white robed girl walked into the room at about that moment and clapped, a slight smile on her face, as she noted the combatants."Nice match; hope you don't mind that I saw the last little bit of the fight." The girl stated with a slight shrug, though she had the hint as if she wasn't really that sorry."You can really fight very well, though." The girl said, a side of her mouth curling into a sly smile, as she nodded, thinking over things.

IC - Pierce, Ringtown, FiorePierce's eyes slowly opened as the rays of sunlight hit them from the window. He groaned and stretched, then sat up from the bed. 8:43.. He got up and walked into the bathroom.Dusknoir, who was sitting with his arms folded, shook his head. He know what his trainer was thinking about doing, and while he didn't object, Dusknoir didn't like the idea of a superior. Snowrunt was still asleep on the windowsill, with her back leaning against the wall. With every breath, cold air was expelled. Against the sunlight, it was a sight to behold. Dusknoir smiled, but resumed his composure when Pierce reentered the room."So guys," he began. "or. Just you, Dusknoir. Seems like Snowrunt's still asleep. Not that she would care much."Dusknoir raised his eyebrow. Whatever you want to assume. Have you ever stopped to think that Snowrunt has a mind of her own?"Yeah, I know that," he said. Dusknoir still stared coldly. "Okay, fine. Sorry, that was an unnecessary comment." Dusknoir was still unconvinced, but Pierce continued anyway. "..You already know, don't you?"It doesn't help that your mind wanders off when you sleep.Pierce's face flushed. "Stay out of my head!" he exclaimed. "Whatever.. We'll wait for Snowrunt to wake."Dusknoir let a laugh slip. What, so now you're thinking about her? Quite the fickle heart. Pierce simply rolled his eyes.

IC: Ryan
"Thanks for the save," Ryan told Evan with a sigh of relief. "Sorry about running off like that. I thought I could be a hero, getting the Oshawott back and all. I guess I should just leave the heroics to the real Heroes, huh?"

IC: Dack
After everyone's Pokemon were healed, Dack, Karen, and Ben headed off to one of the boats in New Bark Town's harbor. Dack stood at the bow of the ship, lost in thought, while Karen looked on curiously.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Zac"Speakin of which...where is the Osshawott?" Zac asked curious as where the Pokemon was.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Plasma==-"It ran off." The male Plasma agent said with a shrug.OOC: I really wish the localization would make up their mind on Achroma's name; first it's Achroma, the Japanese name; then it's Corless; now it's Colress. Problem is, now it looks even MORE like it's misspelled. xD-==IC: Zach==-Zach walked through the gatehouse, a frown on his face that Kyle wasn't picking up."They said he was in Nimbasa; is he sleeping or something?" Zach wondered, as he sighed. However, he noticed an odd person with glasses pass by with a slight smirk, and Zach stopped, and turned around, as the person with glasses stopped too."They say all Pokemon has it's own potential. Do you agree with that?" The glasses guy, who had a very odd hairstyle asked, turning his head in Zach's direction, as Zach frowned."Who are you?" Zach demanded, as the guy, who had what appeared to be a scientist-like look to him, simply turned away, and began to walk toward Route 16 once more."A friend." The scientist stated, leaving Zach confused, however, he noticed an egg hidden near a bench in the Gatehouse, and frowned, as he bent down, and then picked up the egg, not sure why it had been left there; or who had left it there in the first place.

IC: Evan Tierra"Nah.", Evan said to Ryan, smiling, "You helped me in Castelia. That makes you as great a hero as myself. Just don't go running off without me here, ok?"Evan turned to the Plasma Agents, saluted and said, "Catch that man and bring him back here. He must pay for his crimes."

OOC: True, true. =P Fair enough. *Nods* Though, you could always save the character for the sequel plot...The five-man band! =P jk, jk.Nice to hear. =D If you've seen the others, how does it compare, without getting into spoilers?
Nah, I've got a fantastic idea for a character now that I just can't pass up at this point. :PIMO, it's better than all three of the Tobey Maguire films. So it was pretty good. :PAnd as for the Achroma thing--I did tell you guys you should wait until the games were translated to start using things from them... :rolleyes: IC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa City: Kyle paused as he saw where the girl was going. He frowned. Should I keep following? he wondered. Because I have no idea where that leads, nor do I know where any of the others are... Decisions, decisions...IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base: Ethan looked in surprise at the new girl. "Er... thanks," he said uncertainly. "Who are you, exactly?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac"So," Zac said, "Do we go into Black City? Or head back on to Icirrus City where the Dragon Spiral tower is?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Alright then. =DThat's good then. I have no clue when I'll see it, at this point. =/True, true. Good thing I haven't really done anything with any of them yet, then. =D(... And that half the stuff is from BW 1 anyway. =P) I just thought it'd be funny to mention, since I had just seen it when I was writing the post. =P And besides, if you're referring to the egg, that may or may not have been left by Mr. Scientist, and isn't even related to himself, anyway. =P-==IC: Plasma==-The Plasma agent looked at Zac incredulously."Is he always this oblivious?" She asked Evan and the others, given they were standing in Black City at that very moment.-==IC: Lucia==-"My name is Lucia. I specialize in healing." Lucia said, as she smiled at the two, and leaned against a nearby wall, looking over the two of them."Speaking of; do your Pokemon need healing?" Lucia asked, curious to that.-==IC: Summer==-Summer continued to walk toward the gatehouse, disappearing into the inside, which would force Kyle to make his decision quickly, if he were to follow or not.OOC: Basically, we're probably going to split the group at least partly soon; Kyle, Zach, and Summer heading to the west side of Unova, and the rest maybe heading around the other way, in pursuit of Black. Unless anyone objects. =)Zach, Kyle, and Summer are probably going to be the only ones who don't get to initially see the entirety of central Unova; again, unless anyone objects. =P

IC: ZacZac looked around and realized that, "Whoops! We are in black city, my bad, little distracted from with the whole finding Ryan, and also the Gyarados attack in Nimbasa. Mainly the second one,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: "Nice to meet you Lucia," she said extending an arm with the intention of it being shook.

"My name is Jamie. And to answer your question, yes I do have a couple of Pokemon that do need healing from this last battle," she said and sent out the tired Pelleas and Lucan with her other hand.

OOC: By the way I intend to use my still uncashed reward from May to give James the TM's Ice Beam and Flamethrower.

Will make a James post later today.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

-==IC: Plasma==-The plasma members both looked at Zac, then."Gyarados attack in Nimbasa City? What are you talking about?" The female Plasma Agent asked, confused, as they hadn't heard anything about that yet. It was also likely to be news to everyone else, since they hadn't been told about it yet.-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia pushed off from the wall she was leaning against, and walked over to Jamie, and shook her hand with a smile."Alright then." Lucia said with a nod, as she sent out her Chansey and Audino."Dual Heal Pulses on the two Pokemon there." Lucia stated, as the two healing Pokemon nodded, and sent out heal Pulses at Jamie's two Pokemon quickly; focusing their powers in an attempt to heal them.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

IC: Zac"Someone released their Gyarados and it nearly destroyed the Pokemon Center! Luckily no one, no thing, no other building was destroyed, bad news is the Center took quite a beating...it's sill able to heal Pokemon just, not in the best shape. Summer has the Gyarados, and that Osshawott you guys thought was the theif's was hers,"

-==IC: Plasma==-The Plasma agents frowned, but the girl raised an eyebrow."Summer? You mean Agent White?" The Plasma agent asked, and slapped her palm to her face."I guess that's why the Oshawott had seemed familiar somehow. I thought it just looked like the others of it's species. Now I realize I actually have seen it before." The girl said with a sigh, as the male agent simply shifted on the spot uncomfortably, as it had been his fault, in a way.

IC: Zac"Yup," Zac said, "she has the Gyarados with her now. I don't know where she is though, maybe back in Nimbasa,"

-==IC: Plasma==-"Hmm. I see, but I'm not sure. She's more of a freelance Plasma agent." The girl admitted with a slight shrug."It's odd though, about five days ago or so, we saw someone with a person who was supposedly said to be a criminal, that looked like her. However, since she was seemingly aiding the criminal, it was likely just someone who looked like her." The girl mused to herself, but shrugged again."Not really anything important, however." The girl said, not sure about any of that.OOC: That actually seems to be a recurring theme in this plot; similarities to others, and confirmations of whether or not that's right. =P

IC - Pierce, Ringtown, FioreIt was another good hour before Snowrunt woke. Pierce was out jogging, and he left a bowl of food with Dusknoir to give to Snowrunt. She jumped down from the windowsill happily and began eating. Dusknoir just smiled, or rather, attempted to. It was going to be an odd transition for her, he thought.Hey Runt, he called. Pierce is joining Team Rocket. The Snowrunt cocked her head in confusion. The sight made Dusknoir chuckle. I guess you don't know. Might be better that way.As he said this, Pierce entered the room, half doused in sweat. "Whew!" he exclaimed. "It's hot here. Not as hot as the wastelands, but still. Oh, I see you're all up."Take a shower, Dusknoir said. You're not exactly a sight to behold right now. But I already told her, she doesn't seem to mind."You know," Pierce began. "You don't need to inform everyone about everything." Dusknoir rolled his eyes. With a laugh, Pierce went into the bathroom.

OOC: ...... Hehe.... hehehehehe......... hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe.......This may just be my favorite character ever. >:D

vino.pngUsername: Parugi.Name: Jackson Sang. He also goes by several other aliases.Faction: Freelance assassin; often gets hired by Team Rocket.Hometown: Castelia City, Unova.Age: 21.Appearance: An extremely dashing and handsome individual, Jackson is 5'10 and has burgundy-colored hair and eyes. In general, he is seen wearing a black trench coat with silver buttons and a black or dark gray-blue suit underneath. He wears a leather belt with a silver clasp, on which he carries his Pokéballs.On the job, he takes on a wide range of disguises and appearances, either through different clothing or with the help of Tracer. However, one outfit in particular that he tends to use is a ninja-like uniform that he wears underneath his casual clothing, and can switch into in virtually an instant. This uniform is black with a white belt, gloves, and boots, as well as a black bandanna over his mouth and nose. Typically, he ends up covered in blood during his assassination missions; as a result, he becomes virtually unrecognizable in this uniform, especially when Tracer uses his Transform attack to add on some... unique... characteristics...Personality: To put it simply, Jackson is... kind of crazy. An insanely effective assassin who has virtually never lost a battle, he has developed a bit of a complex, viewing himself as the center of the universe and all of the people within it as figments of his imagination. He does not believe that he can be beaten, and as a result, does not believe that he can be killed; any attempts to prove him otherwise will result in him countering with insane logic that, strangely, usually ends up making sense. His beliefs are only further supported by his tendency to engage (and defeat) targets and opponents--human and Pokémon--in direct combat, as opposed to relying on his own Pokémon to do even a fraction of the work that he does.Regardless, Jackson is not particularly cocky or rude while not on the job. He is a bit of a jokester, and is, overall, a pretty cool person to hang out with, so long as you don't do something to get on his bad side, and is, quite frankly, a bit of a dork. This lighter side of him is reserved only for those who can both catch him in public while he's not on a job and get past his odd idiosyncrasies, such as his deep fondness for fast-moving objects and vehicles, such as bullets, cars, jets, motorboats, and other similar methods of transportation.Beware, however, that he has a strict--and secretive--moral code, one that most people don't understand, cannot comprehend, and which does influence his choice of job; if one somehow crosses it, he will come for them, and they will deserve every ounce of the beating that he delivers--at least in his eyes. Virtually no one is exempt from this, nor from the potential cruelty with which he will deal with those who tarnish it. In short, if you are on a train with him, be very careful of what you do and how you behave; otherwise, you may find yourself making a lot of new friends... with the tracks.Background: Jackson was born to a wealthy family in Castelia City. Somewhat odd from a young age, Jackson was very fond of acrobatics, and as a result grew up practicing them. Some ten or twelve years ago, he ran away from home and began living off of the streets, where he was able to refine his acrobatic abilities and enhance his endurance, strength, and other physical abilities, eventually becoming an assassin-for-hire--and quickly rising to become one of the best in the business. At some point he expanded his area of operation to include the Kanto regions, quickly catching the eye of Team Rocket and becoming one of their most often-hired hit-men, a job he has been working with ever since--though not exclusively, as he still hires himself out to literally anyone who will pay him for his services.Rumor has it that Jackson is blood-related to Shadow Admin Sleight through the father he left behind in Castelia all those years ago, though no one has really looked into the background behind this possibility at this point. It seems to stem from their similar attitudes and accomplishments in life, however, primarily that they are both incredibly difficult to defeat in their respective areas of combat.Pokémon: Tracer (Ditto,) Claire (Mienshao,) Walker (Grovyle.)132.pngSpecies: Ditto.Nickname: Tracer.Trainer: Jackson Sang.Appearance: No differences from other Ditto.Personality: Tracer doesn't exhibit much of a personality when in his standard form, merely following orders when they are given and just generally hanging around and acting cool. When it the form of another, copied Pokémon or human, he will behave and speak exactly as they would, and can recall certain short-term memories from them due to possessing a tiny bit of psychic power. However, when he takes on an original form--especially an original human form--Tracer tends to be rather... eccentric, much like Jackson. He views himself as the center of the universe, though isn't particularly rude about it--it simply comes naturally to him to act that way.Ability: Imposter.Specialty: Tracer is not a battling Pokémon in any sense of the word. His sole purpose--in training, on the job, in life--is infiltration and deception, be it through transforming into a perfect replica of another being--Pokémon or human--or wrapping around Jackson and using his Transform attack to create any number of disguises or strange illusions. Thanks to years of training, Tracer has virtually perfected his transformation power, unlike other Ditto, and as such has learned to use his copied vocal cords to speak while in the form of a human.Known Moves: Transform.620.pngSpecies: Mienshao.Nickname: Claire.Trainer: Jackson Sang.Appearance: No differences from other Mienshao.Personality: A slightly ditzy and quirky Mienshao, Claire has never really been right in the head. She tends to burst into random fits of giggling when she's out of her Pokéball, and finds numerously grim things--fighting, death, blood and gore--to be quite humorous. Still, she isn't a sociopath or anything; she has simply taken on several of Jackson's idiosyncrasies and views, coming off as an aloof an somewhat crazy individual as a result. Overall, Claire's a fairly nice and loving Pokémon... albeit slightly insane.Ability: Regenerator.Specialty: Claire is like Jackson and every other Pokémon that Jackson owns (sans Tracer): She is extremely fast and very strong physically. However, like his other Pokémon, she is only a support beam in the battling tower that is Jackson Sang: she, like the others, only serves to assist Jackson in battle, as he does much of his own fighting personally. However, she is also fairly useful for sneaking around and listening in on conversations when Jackson needs someone to do that.In essence, she is a true weasel.Known Moves: Drain Punch, Bounce, Detect, Role Play (MT'd,) U-Turn, Jump Kick.253.pngSpecies: Grovyle.Nickname: Walker.Trainer: Jackson Sang.Appearance: No differences from other Grovyle.Personality: A quiet individual who, for the longest time, has focused almost solely on spy work, Walker is an extremely loyal member of Jackson's team. Generally acting as a lookout and using his Grasswhistle attack to signal Jackson to changes to the surrounding situation. Aside from that, there isn't much to say--Walker tends to be pretty stoic, always watching and always observing those around him...Ability: Overgrow.Specialty: Like Claire, Walker specializes in physical strength and swiftness, though battling is not his forte--he acts mainly as a spy and look-out for Jackson, as opposed to focusing on actually fighting. Still, he can fight when he needs to, though generally tries to stick to draining strength from his opponents as opposed to directly attacking them.Known Moves: Detect, Agility, Grasswhistle (Egg Move,) Drain Punch (MT'd,) Mega Drain, Quick Attack.

Minun: K.IC - Sonja Baron - Black City: Ares touched down near the rest of the group. Sonja slid off, followed by Ellen, and recalled the Druddigon. "Hey," she said to the rest of the group. "That was fun; we should fly more often."IC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa City: Kyle watched Summer enter the gatehouse, waiting a moment before following. He looked at his Pokétch, seeing that he had a missed call on it--he raised an eyebrow.Missed call from Zach? he read incredulously. Strange... He opened it, calling the other Liberty agent back. Does this really surprise me...? Kyle wondered, stopping in front of the building and peering in through the window as Summer continued toward the other exit.IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base: Ethan sighed. "I guess mine could, too," he said, releasing Ceris, Suya, Serena, and any other members of his team who had battled. He held a hand out, smiling. "Ethan Worth. Nice to meet ya."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC:I have a new character I'd like to useUsername: ZacaxName: Victoria BlazerFaction: Team PlasmaAge: 17Appearance: Victoria might me older than Zac, but she is shorter than him, being 5'08 with blonde hair, plae white skin, blue eyes, blue tank top, grey dance pants, black slip ons, black fingerless glove on her right hand, and a dance bag.Personality: Victoria is relatively more serious than her brother, more focused and more mature. However, she can be hyper, only when she has enough energy.Background: She was born in Unova in Nuvema town, like her younger brother, however she did not go to Sinnoh with him. She grew up to be a dancer, and that has helped trained her Pokemon to be faster, more nimble and agile than most, focusing more apon special attacks rather than phyiscal. When the two were kids she used to beat Zac with her Eevee, Aurora. She joined Team Plasma in order to protect her family in Unova, and was disappointed to hear Zac had joined Team Liberty. She still loves Zac but doesn't treat him much like a brother currently.Pokemon: Aurora (Eevee), Ninja (Bisharp)Species: EeveeNickname: AuroraOwner: Victoria BlazerAppearance: A normal Eevee but with blue eyesPersonality: Aurora is stuborn, and won't give up a fight till its over, and pretty much only trusts VictoriaAbility: AdaptabilitySpeciality: Aurora uses main physical attacks and is quite fast, similar to Z-pup.Move set: Tackle, Detect (Egg Move), Double Edge (Causes some major damage to herself, mainly used as the last move), Bite, Sand Attack.Species: BisharpNickname: NinjaOwner: Victoria BlazerAppearance: His primary color red is more darker.Personality: Quiet, Stealthy, cunning, and smooth are the perfect words to describe him.Speciality: Physical attacks and speed, (hence the name Ninja)Move Set: Night Slash, Scary Face, Sword Dance, Iron Head, Sucker Punch (Egg Move)

Edited by Zacax

IC - Pierce, Ringtown, FiorePierce exited the bathroom with a towel around his waist, toothbrush in his mouth, and partially dry hair. "O'ay guise, we're go'n to Ho'nn, get r'dy," he said.Speak for yourself. Dusknoir retorted. He threw some clothes at Pierce, who reentered the bathroom. Dusknoir looked at his wrist, as if he had a watch. When Pierce came back into the room, hair fixed and adjusting his jacket, Dusknoir looked up. Finally."You act like I'm some ill Shuckle." Pierce said, annoyed. "Whatever. We're taking a plane there. You'll have to stay in the Ball."Dusknoir grumbled. Being confined in a Pokeball for too long annoyed him, though, there were few things that didn't. Taking a plane? Why don't we just swim?"Ha ha, very funny." he responded.I don't see the point in going to Hoenn, most of it isn't owned by Team Rocket anymore."That's not why we're going. I've gotta bring back something good, to make a nice first impression. Let's go, gonna miss the flight."

IC: Ryan
"The Nimbasa Pokemon center?" Ryan said. "Weren't we just there earlier today?" Turning to Evan, he was about to ask where the others were when a large shadow passed overhead. A Druddigon circled around them once before landing. Much to Ryan's surprise, Sonja and Ellen hopped off the large dragon.

IC: Ellen
"That was awesome!" Ellen grinned, exhilerated from her first time flying. Letting out her Pokemon, who she had put into their Pokeballs for the flight, Ellen looked around the city. "Wow, it's nearly as big as Castelia," she observed. "But there's a whole lot more Plasma people here." Looking back at Ryan, Alex, Evan, and Zac, she asked, "So, what did we miss?"

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: I just read Jackson's profile and I already can't wait for his comeuppance.

IC: Pelleas and Lucan shook as their wounds and their fatigue disappeared. Jamie was a bit suprised at how fast they healed.

I need a Pokemon that can do that.

IC: James finally having gotten back from the mission of which the rest of the details of will be said later. The last mission took a good deal out of him and being able to return to his office seemed like a luxury he would not have time for. Having walked there with Guinevere following him, he simply sat in his chair and took a deep breath.

"So we are going to have to face more of that then," he said really to no one in particular though the Gardevoir was the only other one there.

So what next?

"Indeed what next," James said as he contemplated his next move. "We are going to leave Team Energon to Executive Jayron and Cyan for now. As for us, while I think it would be a bad idea to step foot in Lilycove, I can't deny I want to see how Pierce deals with them. So I will keep an ear to the ground," he said pulling out his laptop.

As he was about to put the laptop on his desk he noticed an envelope were he was going to place the laptop. He picked up the envelope and after setting the laptop he opened the envelope up. Inside the envelope were two discs, one light blue, the other red.

"The TM's for Ice Beam and Flamethrower?" James said upon looking at them closer.

James wondered who had sent the TM's for a minute before heading over to Guinevere."You may need this," handing her the Ice Beam.

"I do not like having to make you fight but it is definitely inevitable at times.

If I did not fight, I would not have evolved would I? she said with a smile.

"Indeed you would not," he said returning the smile before sending out Galahad.

"Galahad you're main attack has thus far been limited to Aura Sphere," he said holding up Flamethrower, "No more."

James placed the TM on Galahad's head as the Togekiss feeling himself burn with power.

"Now you may retreat Sir Galahad," he said before putting the Togekiss back in his pokeball.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

OOC: I kinda object to splitting the group up, due to wanting to get back to the Darkrai Arc as soon as possible.IC: Evan Tierra"Turns out Alex and Ryan had Black.", Evan said, his voice sounding a bit annoyed, "But these Plasma Agents, not considering investigating any further, let him go...."

IC: Zac"Listen this, Black is out in Unova doing who knows what," Zac said, "And on top of that, either Black City or Driftviel has a chance of having chaos,"

OOC: "Comeuppance"? Hooboy, Minun, won't you be sorely disappointed. :PIC - Sonja Baron - Black City: Sonja glowered at the Plasma agents upon hearing this. "Really?" she said. "That's... convenient. And people wonder why I have such a lack of support for our officers..."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Nothing happened in your terms; but...Castelia City was evacuated and destroyed.My character Black successfully managed to convert all three of the Unovan Legendary Dragons back to their stone forms...Nimbasa City's Pokemon Center was damaged by a rouge Gyarados.I think that's it, more or less. But I think the main stuff related to you would've happened just after you left, whatever page that would be on. =)
OOC: Castelia City went boom? Oy, that seriously affects my bounty hunter character...who I haven't used since before the forums went down. I'm probably gonna leave her inactive for now, unless someone really has something in mind for her.The first part of this IC will mostly be a bit of a time lapse to catch up to what Cyan's been doing. If anything here doesn't fit, please let me know.IC Jayron/Cyan:Cyan, for the most part, focused solely on reaching the main battle. He could tell that Jayron had a handful with that Porygon-Z, and it would be very difficult to beat. He called out and mounted Garchomp with Gallade, leaving Shadow behind to help dispatch any other attacking pokemon. Then, at his signal, the mach pokemon went speeding towards the boat. Cyan dropped onto the boat, using his entrance to kick down a couple of Energon agents before taking his place beside Jayron. The Commander glared at him in disgust."Well, if it isn't Cyan Vero himself? Come to check up on our progress? I assure you, we have no need of your services.""I'm here to help Jayron, not you." Cyan replied. He then signaled Gallade and Garchomp to move into position next to Lucario, who had been holding off the Porygon-Z since Mewtwo had been knocked into the sea. Lucario was fast, but his time had been spent dodging attacks rather than attacking, and it was clearly beginning to take a toll on him."Garchomp, Swords Dance. Gallade, Will-o-Wisp." he instructed. While Garchomp powered up, Gallade caused a large circle of will-o-wisps to encircle herself, before firing them at the Porygon-Z."Charge Beam." The Commander replied. The Porygon launched a beam of electrical energy that evaporated the wisps, then the excess energy was absorbed and powered up the Porygon-Z even more.Jayron nodded, and Lucario fired off an Aura Sphere, striking the Porygon-Z hard. Despite the Porygon's type disadvantage however, it didn't appear to do very much damage.The Commander's smile widened. "Why thank you...Conversion 2." At his order, the Porygon-Z shifted to what appeared to be a Ghost type, making him completely immune to any further fighting type attacks.Now it was Cyan's turn again. "Garchomp, Dragon Rush, and aim for its upper body, right where the colors change. Gallade, box Porygon-Z in with Will-o-Wisp." Gallade stepped to the side as she shot wisps to surround the porygon on all sides except the side Garchomp was charging Porygon-Z from.The Commander frowned, a bit concerned about the specific commands Cyan had given his pokemon. "Porygon-Z, Shadow Ball." the pokemon powerhouse nodded, launching a shadowy orb similar to the one it had used to blast Mewtwo...only stronger. This time it had the power advantage of being Ghost type along with the charge beam boost."Lucario?" Jayron said, not even needing to say what he had in mind. Lucario nodded and fired a glowing beam of Aura energy straight at Garchomp. As the Shadow Ball collided with the immense energy surrounding the charging dragon, the damage done was healed by Lucario...not completely, but enough to allow Garchomp the strength to continue his forward momentum right into the Porygon-Z. As she hit the digital doppleganger in the exact location Cyan had indicated, that spot seemed to glitch almost, causing the Porygon-Z to recoil uncontrolably, bashing into the will-o-wisp walls and burning itself. It regained control of itself, but the spot Garchomp hit was still badly damaged, its virtual 'skin' seemingly torn slightly.Jayron gave no reaction that would give away to the Commander what had just happened, but he was still quite impressed. "A weak spot...how did you know about that?" he telepathically asked Cyan. "I helped work on most of the porygon programming that Team Energon uses, even the evolutions. The seams between the colors were never too glaring a flaw...but with this one's larger size, the seam becomes more vulnerable. I have a plan to disable the Porygon-Z, but we need to get it to revert out of Ghost type form.""I'll see what I can do." Jayron replied.-UoD :voyanui: Edited by Umbra of Doom

IC Alex:"We also got arrested, typical day for me and Ryan, but sadly we also lost the Oshawott or we actually don't know what happened to it." Alex said sorrowfully looking down. While looking down he noticed something on his shoes. It glowed with a darkness of the moon and some purple mist. He bent down and picked it up, "What the heck is this?" Confused by it he showed it to the group.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: All I ask is that when he loses and learns that solipsism is not true, that me makes a big lol-worthy scene.

IC: (Flashback)

Did it just burn itself? Not good for him good for us.

Guinevere, at which the Gardevoir turned around, please relay this to Jayron and Cyan.

After a mental link had been established James said, if you can give me an opprotunity I can have Percival use Hex on that Porygon-Z, his current typing, Percival's typing, and that burn should a large amount of damage to that Porygon-Z

OOC: Plus it gives me an excuse for the last battle that Percival needs to evolve.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

OOC: If he ever loses. :PUmbra: Castelia did, indeed, go boom. Remember that plot that Maddison Hayes was cooking up in secret? Turned out to be bombs. Lots and lots of bombs. And while Kyle, Sonja, Zach, Orange, Alex, Evan, Ryan, Ellen, and such did manage to beat her and knock her into a psychic-induced coma, she still succeeded in both escaping back to Ford and in destroying the city--as well as killing Shiny!Suicune.So yeah. You missed quite a bit, unfortunately.IC - Sonja Baron - Black City: "I think that's a Dark Stone," Sonja said after a moment, recalling information from several books she had read in the past. "It can evolve a few different Pokémon, mainly Ghost-Types, like Lampent and Misdreavus. I wonder how it got in your shoe..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ryan was looking curiously at the stone Alex had found when he felt something in his own shoe. Reaching down, he pulled out a similar stone. "Now that's strange," he said.

"That certainly is a weird coincidence," Ellen remarked, looking at the two Dusk Stones.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: I kinda object to splitting the group up, due to wanting to get back to the Darkrai Arc as soon as possible.IC: Evan Tierra"Turns out Alex and Ryan had Black.", Evan said, his voice sounding a bit annoyed, "But these Plasma Agents, not considering investigating any further, let him go...."
OOC: It'd actually get the stuff done faster; since Zach can still challenge Gym Leaders(Albeit in a slightly different way... You'll see what I mean, when we get to Driftveil); the others can chase Black to where we have to go, and then everything will work out as it should; just faster. =) As technically, we could get there faster, since we don't have as many stops to make anymore; just one, rather large, stop in Eastern Unova.
OOC: If he ever loses. :PUmbra: Castelia did, indeed, go boom. Remember that plot that Maddison Hayes was cooking up in secret? Turned out to be bombs. Lots and lots of bombs. And while Kyle, Sonja, Zach, Orange, Alex, Evan, Ryan, Ellen, and such did manage to beat her and knock her into a psychic-induced coma, she still succeeded in both escaping back to Ford and in destroying the city--as well as killing Shiny!Suicune.So yeah. You missed quite a bit, unfortunately.
OOC: Zach was still pretending to be dead at that point. =P But aside from that, yep, exactly that.-==IC: Plasma==-"Hey; we hadn't known about the criminal; we merely saw what we perceived as a crime. The details of that criminal had not been passed to us, so we couldn't have known about him." The female Plasma agent said, seemingly taking offense to that. However, she looked over at the Dusk Stones, and raised an eyebrow."So that's where those went... you can keep them; as an apology for the confusion. I can't apologize enough." She said, and sighed. About that time, Orange ran into the city from the gatehouse, panting, as if he had run a mile."Honestly... guys... no... more... running..." Orange panted, looking as if he were about to collapse.OOC: xDZach IC later.

IC: Zac"Well," Zac said, "I'm heading for the center first then I'll be back," and he walked off to the center.IC: Shadows"So mister Evan," Shadows asked Evan, "How did you meet with Landrous, normally I don't see trainers with captured legends so it must have taken some skill,"

IC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa City: Kyle watched Summer enter the gatehouse, waiting a moment before following. He looked at his Pokétch, seeing that he had a missed call on it--he raised an eyebrow.Missed call from Zach? he read incredulously. Strange... He opened it, calling the other Liberty agent back. Does this really surprise me...? Kyle wondered, stopping in front of the building and peering in through the window as Summer continued toward the other exit.IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base: Ethan sighed. "I guess mine could, too," he said, releasing Ceris, Suya, Serena, and any other members of his team who had battled. He held a hand out, smiling. "Ethan Worth. Nice to meet ya."
-==IC: Zach==-Zach sighed, as he saw that Kyle was calling back, and answered it quickly, as he chuckled."Was contemplating just leaving that, like you did to me; but I'm not that kind of guy." Zach said, with a smirk only he could see."Anyway; where are you? I'm just entering Nimbasa now." Zach said, as he walked out of the gatehouse on the opposite side of the city, and began to walk past the Pokemon Musical building, in the middle of placing the egg he had found into his bag.-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia nodded, and shook Ethan's hand as well, as she also sent out her Chikorita to help heal his Pokemon, who the three now focused on, since Jamie's Pokemon were fully healed."Same here." Lucia said with a slight smile, as she looked at the other two."So; what are you two up to, now? Since your battle's over and such."OOC: Also, just as a quick question, did you make those sprites yourself? =O

OOC: Late night posting; doesn't do well for the memory... :rolleyes:And yes, I did. Kind of. I spliced them together from official sprites, but still--that's generally how I roll, at least until I get really creative. :PNara: Don't forget that Hoenn is basically shrouded in darkness right now due to the Darkrai. There are only... three? places that haven't been.IC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa City: "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Kyle answered. "Either way, I'm by a gate house, near the small stadium. Where did you all disappear to, exactly?"IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base: "No idea," Ethan answered. "We just got back from Lilycove a little while ago, and from the sounds of it most of the rest of Hoenn is in as bad a shape as that area, so... Who knows? I'll probably head out of the region soon."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Parugi: So Parugi, is my new character Victoria approved?IC: ZacZac walked over to the Pokemon center, ready to heal his pokemon. He was thinking...maybe soon he should head to Sinnoh to try to save it. He knew he couldn't do much, but with Shadows maybe they could.

-==IC: Zach==-"I got better." Zach replied, figuring that was simpler to explain."Burgh helped." Zach added, still not helping the situation any, however, he nodded."Alright... I think I might see you." Zach said, looking across the way, and seeing Kyle peering into a gatehouse."I should ask what you're doing, but I don't think I want to know." Zach said with a slight chuckle."Anyway; they all headed off toward Route 15 or so; chasing after Ryan and Alex, who chased after Black. I headed here to find you, since everyone but me, orange, and Ellen have flying Pokemon... And Sonja picked Ellen to take with her." Zach said with a shrug, as he walked across the city.-==IC: Summer==-As the two were talking, however, Summer made her way through the gatehouse, and began walking toward the bridge on Route 4 quickly.