Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: No I didn't really think like that, but I thought that the commander would be very tough (or rather the Porygon-Z) hence James' tired attitude after the battle. This was more or less part (leaning to more) of your arc so I'll let this battle go the way you think it should, but I wanted to make sure that since James is there, that he gets to be a part of the action. If you think I should control the commander I will, though since I am controlling James as well, one could argue then that I would be controlling both sides.

No IC yet, I plan to make one later.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Dack
As Ben steered the ship toward Sinnoh, Dack continued to stand at the bow, watching the setting sun even as a light rain began to fall. Once again, it takes a disaster to make me return home, he thought to himself. He wondered how the region had been affected by the Darkrai. Would he still be able to make it safely from Sunyshore to Snowpoint?

"You should come into the cabin before you catch a cold."

Dack ignored Karen, still lost in thought.

"You know, I admire all that you're doing for your friends," the Elite Four member said. "But it seems to me that you're so focused on your friends from Snowpoint that you're completely disregarding your friends that are here now."

"Ben and Hannah aren't friends," Dack replied as he continued to stare at the crashing waves. "They're more like partners. I only met Ben recently on a mission in Unova; the two of us later worked together because someone he had a strong vendetta against happened to be traveling with some kid who cheated me of my revenge several months ago. Hannah and I have always had our differences. We were paired together on a mission when the avalanche hit Snowpoint."

By now, the sun had set and the moon was on the rise.

"Well, Hannah may be gone, but you should still give Ben a chance," Karen said. "He's a good kid, and if you're going to be travelling across the Sinnoh region with him, you might as well at least try to get along."

"I'm going to bed," Dack said abruptly, turning around and walking past Karen into the cabin. "Goodnight."

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC Ben:Being on the water felt like home to Ben. While his driving skills were a little rusty he managed to so far get the group to where they were in one piece. It had been years since he was on the water but instantly his mood was brighter being on it. He saw Dack brush past Karen and decided to wave her over. Some company would keep him awake while steering. "Is everything okay with him?" He made a notion towards the cabin."He is a unique one, let's just say that." She began to play with her hair as she took a seat behind Ben. "You're not all for the Rocket cause are you." She paused after that statement. Ben could feel her stare in his back."What, what makes you say that?" He stuttered a bit.She chuckled, "It isn't hard to see what you both are doing. You joined the Rockets for personal reasons not their overarching goal." Ben turned around and got up in her face. "Don't worry kid, no one else is here this is between just me and you. I'm right though aren't I?"He turned to stare back at the ocean. "I wanted revenge, and it turned out I wanted it for all the wrong reasons. I'm lost now, I just follow orders or have followed orders till now. This is more Dack's mission that I decided to help on.""I admire you for that, he can't stand you yet you persist on helping him out."IC Alex:"So when are we going to see these Sages?" He hated to divert the small talk but they were on a mission. He also didn't want to think about the Oshawott and what could have happened to it."

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC: ZacZac had entered he Pokemon center and got his Pokemon healed, after that, he sent out Z-pup and he and his growlithe walked back to the group."So," Zac said to the others, "Are we staying here or what?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Oh, Jackson is not arrogant. After all, you can't help but be better than everyone else when they only exist inside of your mind--it's nothing personal, simply a fact.... I'm going to have so much fun with this once he actually comes into play. XDZacax: Looks fine to me.Nara: Thanks. :DWell... Rustboro is one. :P I'm not sure about any of the others--last I heard the Darkrai were attacking Mossdeep, but I don't know exactly what other cities have been attacked. For the most part, though, I think eastern Hoenn is out.IC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa City: The Liberty agent smiled slightly at the note regarding Sonja and Ellen. "The Pokémon Center was attacked while we were all away," Kyle answered Zach's not-question. "Sounded like a Gyrados was responsible, and this girl I'm following has one--on top of a bit of suspicious chatter. "

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Evan TierraEvan turned to Alex and said, "If you will follow me, I will take you to see them. They will be interested in what you have to say about the Castelia Incident."Evan turned to Zac and said, "The sages wish to speak to those who fought alongside me in Castelia. You were not involved, so you can't have an audience with them. It's the way things work. Sorry."Returning Gnip, Evan motioned to the others to follow him to the Plasma Castle, flashing his Plasma Badge to the guards......

OOC: You're welcome. :) And eastern Hoenn is out, darn. Sootopolis. D: I'll manage something.IC - Pierce, Route 115, HoennThe plane landed near Rustboro City, in a field north of the city. While it meant that the passengers would have to walk, it was certainly better than knocking down a building for convenience.Not that there were many people in the plane who weren't used to walking. The average citizen would have to be crazy to enter Hoenn at its current state. Pierce jumped out of the plane and stretched, before letting Dusknoir out of the Ball. Route 115 hadn't experience much change in 20 years. Authorities just began fixing the place up; there was overgrown grass, hundreds of trees, the ledges had worn down, there was a sand path connecting the north and south regions.. too much to name, too much work for a route that was hardly used anyway."Well, c'mon," Pierce said. "Rustboro is down south, might as well know where we should and shouldn't go. But I've got a hunch.." The two kept walking, until eventually hitting the city's edge.OOC: Another thing, to what extent have the shadows restricted movement within them? Is it just pitch black, or is there some kind of tangible plasma--esque thing?

Edited by Nara

IC Alex:Walking into the castle was like taking a step back in time. Architectually the castle was old but inside tons of advanced equipment was around and being used with people running to and from it. "So castle of technology? I like your guys style." Alex said still glancing all around. This place was nothing like the Rockets bases.

OOC: Actually, on the Darkrai thing... They started in the west and moved towards the East. Sootopolis and Ever Grande are still safe, while Mossdeep is in the process of being corrupted/ruined.As for the state of the regions, basically everyone who got caught is trapped in a Dark Void, wild Pokemon are more ferocious as a result of the corruption by Darkrai, and it would basically be a black mist covering the regions.No IC now.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Zac"Alright then, I understand," Zac said, "I'll just go back to the other regions and head back to my original plan, stopping the Darkrai,"IC: VictoriaVictoria was walking through the streets of Nimbasa, after hearing about Gyarados attack. She kept walking, hearing that some boy and a girl stopped the Gyarados. She kept walking and looked at the broken Pokemon Center. "Look at this Ninja," she said sending out her Bisharp, "Chaos...it has been happening in the other regions, and like a virus, has spread its disease here..."

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Oh, Jackson is not arrogant. After all, you can't help but be better than everyone else when they only exist inside of your mind--it's nothing personal, simply a fact.... I'm going to have so much fun with this once he actually comes into play. XDIC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa City: The Liberty agent smiled slightly at the note regarding Sonja and Ellen. "The Pokémon Center was attacked while we were all away," Kyle answered Zach's not-question. "Sounded like a Gyrados was responsible, and this girl I'm following has one--on top of a bit of suspicious chatter. "
OOC: Okay, there'll definitely be a ton of in-fights, then. =P-==IC: Zach==-Zach raised an eyebrow at that.... No, it can't be... Zach thought, as that would just be way too convenient."I... see. I'll be there shortly. Follow her, though." Zach said, as he approached; if Kyle looked, he'd noticed that said girl had alreayd left the other gatehouse, and was more or less getting away from his sight.
IC: VictoriaVictoria was walking through the streets of Nimbasa, after hearing about Gyarados attack. She kept walking, hearing that some boy and a girl stopped the Gyarados. She kept walking and looked at the broken Pokemon Center."Look at this Ninja," she said sending out her Bisharp, "Ever since those good for nothing Liberty agents I have heard of got in Unova, chaos has been happening...I wish my brother isn't a part of their terriny..."
OOC: If Victoria was referring to Zach(Hikari) and the others; how do they know about them? Aside from telling Evan and the now-unconscious Sophia(And technically traitor-face), they've been more or less careful not to blab about their faction in range of anyone, that they knew of. And with Evan with them, you'd think the Plasma Agents wouldn't be around as much. Just curious, unless you meant from last time. =P(Since there are quite a few repeat offenders from that group. =P)

Dack lay down in a small cot, listening to the rain pounding on the outside of the ship and the muffled voices of Karen and Ben coming from the cabin. I get along with Ben just fine, he reasoned. Not to mention, it probably will be helpful to have someone else who is familiar with Sinnoh on this mission. With that, he drifted off to sleep.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ellen was taken aback by the sheer size of the castle. At one point, she would have considered it an honor to be able to tour the government's capitol, but after what Sonja and Hayes had said, her trust of Team Plasma wasn't quite what it used to be.

Pocketing the Dusk Stone, Ryan followed the group into the castle. "Wow, it's a good thing you're here, Evan," he said. "Otherwise, we might get lost in here."

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Blade: I'll edit it.IC: VictoriaShe sighed and walked off, "Let's go find Zac, I heard he returned...finally, maybe he will join plasma,"IC: Zac"Exactly where are the sages? If they are near the League mind if I come along, I'm thinking about challanging the elite four and Champion to get stronger before I go," Zac asked

Edited by Zacax

OOC: I had simply wondered where she had heard of the Liberty agents, since even Gold, Blackskull, and Richie could be considered Liberty Agents. I just wasn't sure who she was talking about, or where she heard it. xD I just hadn't considered at first who else could be thought of.-==IC: Orange==-Orange frowned slightly, but nodded, and followed. He had some choice questions for the Sages himself, anyway... Right now, he seemed more grim than normal, however, he simply walked forward without saying anything.

OOC:Aside from telling Evan and the now-unconscious Sophia(And technically traitor-face)
OOC: Who're you callin' traitor-face? :PDetranix: Hm... Did they ever attack Rustboro, though? I don't recall that happening (granted, it may have happened a long, long time ago and I just don't remember it) so we've sort of been playing the Rocket base there as still active.IC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa City: Kyle hung up, turning back to the gatehouse and pushing the door open so as to step inside. Inconspicuously, he continued through it, following after Summer. He pocked his Pokétch as he walked.Wonder how the rest of them will react to seeing Blackskull alive... he thought, realizing that he had never actually told any of the other Team Liberty members that their leader had survived his encounter with Ford. Oh, well... If they're going to Black City then they'll find out soon enough...Arriving at the other end of the building, he exited the gatehouse, searching for Summer for a moment before beginning to walk again.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: VictoriaVictoria walked off, in search of Zac. She heard of a boy with a growlithe who aided in stopping the Gyarados, and that he went to route 16. She thought it would be Zac, hopefully she was right.

OOC: Bunda's character, who got there, and turned against Ryan after helping him. =P Regis, that's his name. =P-==IC: Summer==-Summer, was actually traveling across Route Four, headed toward the bridge on the far side, which was being put down as she approached it.-==IC: Zach==-Zach, noticing that Kyle had hung up, did so as well, and walked across the city, as a brunette walked in front of him, and turned her head at the last minute, both of them stopping before they ran into each other."You..." The woman said, as she looked over Zach, intrigued, as Zach frowned, not sure who this was."Walk with me." She said, as she turned to her right, and began to walk in the very direction Zach was traveling in. Zach, thoroughly confused now, shrugged, and followed the woman.OOC: I figure it fits, since she changes hairstyles so much anyway. =P

IC: VictoriaVictoria kept walking, heading towards the ate house to route 16, which was the way to black city.

OOC: Where'd everyone go? 0_o Also, my plot may have just changed slightly. Something I had planned for earlier, now won't happen as soon, provided I get approval for this idea. =P Doesn't change timing, just the aftermath.

OOC: Couldn't get on yesterday. ;;But regarding the Darkrai.. Well, the plane already landed. I guess I'll go to Rusboro anyway.IC - Pierce, Rusboro, HoennRemind me again why we're here."It was where the plane landed. Not too sure why, seeing all that fog." Pierce answered. "Juan could be here, you know."Yeah, that'd make sense.Pierce rolled his eyes. "I don't ever recall you being this cranky, even after being confined for so long." Pierce found a lamppost in the middle of the city and sat down in front of it. He opened a map of Hoenn he acquired on the plane, and picked out notable areas where Juan could be. He could very well still be in Sootopolis, but chances are unlikely. He put an X over Sootopolis. There's nowhere to be in Pacifidlog, unless he's been underwater this whole time. He crossed off the water town.Why rule out Pacifidlog? He has water Pokemon. Not like those can work particularly well in a mountain or volcano."Where would he be? There's almost nowhere to hide in a town that floats on logs."Well, fine. Where do you want to go, then?"Regardless of what you said," Pierce stated. "Fallarbor. There's a place I heard about near there."We're going to Pacifidlog after, then.

OOC: Ditto used Transform!Ditto copied the two excuses above!Yeah, same here, in other words. And I won't be posting today after this post, either, due to my mom's wedding! Yaaay! :PIC - Kyle Eston - Route 4: Aaand Kyle continued to follow...OOC: So yeah. See you guys tomorrow! Don't forget in-game traveling times!

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: The forums were down, so yea same excuse like everyone else

OOC: Yeah, I understand the forums were down yesterday, for the most part, I couldn't get on all day either. =P It was mostly as a joke, since it was up for a few hours yesterday morning. =P-==IC: Summer==-Summer continued to walk across the bridge, as she absentmindedly scratched her head, however, she didn't really pay much attention to that, as she continued to walk, headed toward Driftveil City...-==IC: Zach==-Zach walked forward, toward Route 4, and frowned, as he looked over at the mysterious woman."Who are you, anyway?" Zach asked, and the woman chuckled."I guess that's proof that I dye my hair too much." The woman said, and sighed."My name is Elesa, Gym Leader of this city. I've heard you've been challenging the gyms. I was actually just headed this way just now, so you had perfect timing. Especially due to what's past here." Elesa introduced herself, and Zach frowned, wondering what she meant by 'perfect timing'...

OOC: Minun: Ah, k. And the commander is indeed tough...just because the Porygon-Z has a bit of flawed programming doesn't change the fact that it's a legendary-level creature. ;)IC: As Jayron was considering how best to get this powerful Porygon-Z to change out of Ghost type, he caught James' message. Considering it a second, he nodded, then sent his own message to Cyan: "James Arthur has an idea of his own that should hurt this thing considerably. It will likely also drive it out of Ghost type. Perhaps we should just stick to keeping it occupied while he gets in position."Cyan paused as this information was relayed, and then nodded slightly. But their time for considering was over; the Commander was taking advantage of the hesitation to make his move."Porygon-Z, Charge Beam, and aim for the green one." The commander ordered. Porygon let loose with another Charge Beam, directed straight at Gallade. Cyan's partner extended the natural blades in her arms to try and block the blow, but it did little good. Garchomp wasn't even fast enough to try and block the blow, due to his temporary exhaustion after the previous charge. The blast sent Gallade flying backwards, to be stopped by the railing of Jayron's boat. As she lay there dazed, the excess energy was absorbed back into Porygon-Z once again, powering him up. The energy surge also seemed to shrink the size of the tear that Garchomp had inflicted before, much to Cyan's disappointment.Jayron sent a telepathic request to Cyan, who called to Garchomp, "Garchomp, Dragon Claw.""And make sure you have the Commander's full attention when you do it." Lucario added telepathically. Garchomp let out a roar and leaped into the air. The two watercraft shook from the force of her takeoff, and the air shook from her roar. Strength surging through her, Garchomp went diving towards the Porygon-Z at high speed."Dodge." The commander said, not amused. The Porygon suddenly phased out like a ghost might, causing Garchomp's talons to slice through nothing but air. She was forced to gain altitude quickly, or risk slamming into Energon's submersible...which would be amusing if it weren't for the fact that Jayron and Cyan had pushed the battle backwards onto the main deck of it. (Jayron's boat was a little small to fit a huge dragon on)However, as Garchomp was gaining altitude, it left her open to attack. The Commander smiled, a smile that sent shivers down Cyan's spine. "Porygon-Z, Ice Beam."As it reappeared, Porygon-Z tracked Garchomp's flight and fired. A powerful lance of ice streaked through the sky. No amount of evasive action could help Garchomp as the beam blasted her out of the air. Due to her immense ice weakness and Porygon-Z's previous two power-ups, it knocked her out on contact. Her frozen form fell rapidly, and Cyan's attempt to recall her missed. With an explosion of water, Garchomp's form hit the water and disappeared.Jayron's eyes widened in shock. "If your Porygon-Z had Ice Beam, why didn't you use it when Garchomp charged you the first time?"The Commander chuckled darkly. "Because there wouldn't have been a splash with her on the boat. And it would be a shame if there wasn't a splash. Two down, one to...wait a second, what's the green one doing back up again??"Sure enough, Gallade was standing up at full power next to Lucario. While the commander had been distracted, Lucario had used his Heal Pulse to restore the damage...though it was hardly compensation for what had happened to Garchomp.Still annoyed that he had put Cyan's Garchomp in such danger, Jayron telepathically contacted Swampert underwater. "If you're not busy with any Sharpedo, please retrieve Garchomp. She will likely need medical attention when this is over, and the longer she's frozen, the worse it will be."-UoD :voyanui:

Edited by Umbra of Doom

IC: Zac"Well," Zac said, "I gues I'll be off, here is my X-transceiver number, in case you need me, which I kinda doubt since you Evan have Landrous," he gave Evan a sheet of paper and walked off,

OOC: Speaking of in-game travelling, how long would it take for a player to go from, say, Pallet to Lavender?IC - Pierce, Route 15, HoennPierce returned to Route 15, intent on making it to Fallarbor through Meteor Falls. The mist was heavy and think, though; his range of vision was extremely limited. "Curse this fog, I can't see anything.." To his right, two glowing red eyes awoke. Pierce didn't notice, but Dusknoir did. Even so, he chose to ignore it; it couldn't be more than a Zigzagoon, of course.Unfortunately, Dusknoir was wrong. As the two passed by, a terribly loud sound filled the area. Pierce covered his ears and fell to the ground, but Dusknoir was unaffected. Seeing this, the pair of eyes rushed forward, attempting a Double-Edge aimed at Pierce. Dusknoir quickly moved in its way and intercepted the attack, also having no effect.The opponent, a Jigglypuff, had a strange nature about it; its eyes were red, almost bloodshot. Its fur was unclean and unkept, it gave off a nasty vibe. There was something different about this Jigglypuff.Pierce, let's go. Dusknoir said, hitting the Jigglypuff with an Ice Punch, and freezing it. I don't like the look these Pokemon give us."What's the difference?" Pierce asked, running towards the mountain. He heard the rustling of grass behind them.I'm not sure, but they're not going to play nice.Dusknoir turned around and shot a Will-o-wisp at their pursuer, an Electrike. Like the Jigglypuff, it also had reddish eyes. It howled as a thundercloud appeared above them, mixing with the black mist. A bolt of lightning came down and attempted to make contact with Dusknoir, who shifted to the side and returned with a Hex. The Electrike stumbled from pain as Pierce made it to the mountain. Dusknoir quickly joined."What's wrong with this place?" Pierce asked, rushing inside the safety of Meteor Falls. "It's like it has Shadow Pokemon."They're not Shadow Pokemon.. Close. Something must be agitating them.

IC: As soon as James saw Jayron nod, he pulled out Percival's pokeball and called the Litwick forth.

"I need you to charge a Hex sneak close to that Porygon-Z and when you get the chance fire.

"The Litwick nodded is it began to charge up a Hex... and changed into Lampent.

James was silent, but instead pulled out the Dusk Stone he had received from Flannery and tossed it to the Lampent.

Then Lampent was Chandelure.

OOC:

Species: Chandelure

Nickname: Percival

Trainer: James Arthur

Appearance: His flame glows a more greenish color than most Chandelures. He is also somewhat smaller than the average.

Personality: Percival is a modest pokemon. He doesn't take credit for victories, and is never prideful, albiet he has reason to.

Ability: Flash Fire

Specialty: Percival excells in special attacks. His Fire attacks are slightly weaker than the average Chandelure, but his Ghost attacks are stronger, skilled in disappearing.

Known Moves: Overheat, Smog, Fire Spin, Shadow Ball, Flame Burst, Hex

Learned Overheat and Shadow Ball, forgot Ember and Night Shade.

IC: "Um same orders," James said a little surprised but glad he saw this evolution unlike some others. "And Guinevere can you set up a link between me and Percival?"

She nodded as she established a telepathic connection between herself, James and Percival.

The ghost gave a faint glow of power before disappearing from eyesight. The ghost floated through the air seemingly undetected by anyone else.

James watched as the Porygon-Z blasted the Garchomp from the sky.

Percival.

Yes? a ghastly voice responded.

If you are in position attack with Hex now.

The Chandelure appeared on the deck of the ship in front of the Porygon-Z, glowed with power and blasted the Hex at it.

Fully evolved Ghost; check. Same Type Attack Bonus; check. Super-effective; check. Hex bonus due to burn; check. Let us see how that did.

A bit before, Gawain upon seeing the Garchomp fall in the water, dove in after him not originally seeing a fellow Swampert who was currently fending off Sharpedo, which he assumed that belong to Energon. He decided he would help the Swampert in a moment, first things first, get the Garchomp, Gawain decided.

Using Muddy Water to propel himself he caught up to the Garchomp, and put him over his shoulder and began propelling himself back to the surface.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Lavender? Why would you want to... Oh no... *Lavender Town theme starts to play on endless repeat* Oh, now look what you've done. =P </jk>It really depends, though; I'd say it'd take a while... I got from Vermillion to Pallet(Through Diglett's Cave and Viridian Forest) in about... Hmm... Maybe 15 to 20(Maybe more, I'll have to check sometime) posts. Half of those were Zach being lost, or fighting agitated Diglett, but... It pretty much stayed true to the locations as it did so. =PSomeone should try a full Kanto exploration, taking the same path Red did, just to see how long it'd take. =PAlso, did I miss a Jamie IC?

IC: VictoriaVictoria kept walking through the Gate House to Route 16, which was the same route Zac was about to enter.IC: Zac Zac walked off to the Gatehouse, heading for Nimbasa yet again, maybe he could catch up to Summer,

Edited by Zacax

OOC: No problem; just making sure I didn't miss anything in my quick scans. =)I did miss an Ethan post, though, whoops. >>'-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia nodded, as she had heard the rumours of the Darkrai invasion."Yeah... I'm not usually one for fleeing a fight, however..." Lucia frowned, and opened a file on her Pokegear."Apparently there's a mission open in Kanto. No real details to it, but... It beats being hereand just waiting for the Darkrai to arrive..." Lucia said, as she admittedly didn't know much about the mission.

IC: Ryan
Ryan continued to walk down the corridors of Plasma Castle with the group. "How much longer until we reach these Sages?" he asked Evan. "I know this place is huge and all, but it feels like we've been walking forever."

Dack awoke early the next morning to the dull sound of rain, which was still pouring on the outside of the ship. Getting out of his cot, he wandered into the cabin, where Ben was still steering the ship. "Morning," Dack muttered as he poured himself some coffee from the coffee machine in the back of the cabin. Despite the rain, he walked back out to the deck, where he had been standing the night before.

A light fog surrounded the ship, but it didn't really obscure Dack's vision. Not that it would have mattered, anyway, since all there was to see was ocean for miles in any given direction. Well, that and what appeared to be a low, dark storm cloud off in the distance. As Dack sipped his coffee, he was surprised at how peaceful everything seemed. There was hardly any wind, so the light rain didn't bother him much.

Dack couldn't tell how long he had been out there -- it must have been a few hours -- but after a while, the rain suddenly turned cold. The wind started to pick up, and the fog had faded from white to a dark gray... almost black. As Dack turned around to head back inside, a large wave hit the ship, nearly throwing him overboard. He stumbled back into the cabin, soaking wet and freezing.

"What did you do, steer us into a storm?!" he yelled at Ben, who was desperately trying to keep the ship on course.

"The storm was inevitable," said Karen, who was now awake. "That dark cloud off in the distance earlier this morning -- that was Sinnoh."

"What?" Dack cried.

"The Darkrai enveloped the entire region in a cloud of shadow," the Elite Four member explained. "And we just crossed over the edge of that cloud."

"So we're almost to Sunyshore, then." Dack glanced at Ben, who was still struggling not to lose control of the ship. "Ever docked a boat in the middle of a storm before?" he asked.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Victoria and ZacZac made it out of the gatehouse and walked across the bridge. Victoria was just entering the next gatehouse to get to the bridge. The two would meet again.

-==IC: Orange==-"Good question." Orange agreed; saying the first thing since they walked into the castle, simply looking around, otherwise.I wonder... If they've gotten any further in their investigation? Orange thought, as the group walked toward the Sages' Chamber.

OOC: I'm back...ish.Nara: Continuing from what Blade said, I don't have a set number of posts that it would take, but what I mean is that it would take more than one IC day to get from one town to the next--or, heck, even from one landmark to another. So Pallet to Lavender would be at least an IC week, give or take a few days.Technically speaking, as a result, it would make more sense to retcon several days having passed while the Unova group went from Nimbasa to Black City, especially since Summer shouldn't be that far ahead of Kyle already. But, maybe I'm just being picky...IC - Sonja Baron - Plasma Castle: Sonja followed after the others, toward the back of the group. Her hands were in her jean pockets, and her expression was unreadable as she observed around at the surrounding walls and decorations that lined the halls of the castle. She glanced at the guards who were posted in the castle, uncomfortable with the knowledge that they were in the heart of Team Plasma at this point.One thought that kept on boiling to the top of her mind was the fact that this was a chance for her to find out from the Sages themselves what had happened with her parents. If time allowed (she mentally scoffed at this as she corrected herself--regardless of what happens) then she would finally be able to get answers--who had killed them; where had her refugee friends been spirit off to; on top of a million other things.She didn't say anything, of course, merely continuing to follow...IC - Kyle Eston - Route 4: Kyle stopped for a moment as he continued to follow after Summer, having lost her in the twists of the route. Frowning, he released Jaeda from her Pokéball. The Charizard roared as she appeared in front of him, quieting down as Kyle raised his hand. He pointed upward. The dragon nodded, allowing her trainer to climb onto her back before taking flight, rapidly climbing above the treetops and into the air.Spotting the bridge in the distance, Kyle directed Jaeda to head that way; he would scan the forest and roads below for the girl. Even as he did this, though, he was beginning to feel like tailing her was pointless. She hadn't done anything to make him suspicious, had she? Even if it seemed like Gyrados in Unova... well, weren't very common. He sighed.Although... he thought, raising an eyebrow as the thought occurred to him. She does look familiar... Where have I seen her before...?IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base: "Kanto, eh?" Ethan said, stretching slightly and returning his Pokémon. "Haven't been there in a while... I'm up for heading that way. Want to tag along?""Attention," a loud voice said over the base's intercom. "New orders have been received from Shadow Admin Buzz. This base is to be evacuated and shut down within the next four days. All Rocket personnel must prepare for evacuation. Repeat: All Rocket personnel must prepare for evacuation.""Well, that's a deal-sealer for me," Ethan said. "I'll stick around to help with initial preparations, but I'm leaving in two days, not four. You two can come along if you want." He headed toward the exit, walking in the direction of the barracks. He threw a short salute their way. "I'll have a helicopter ready two days from now; meet me at noon if you want to come with."With that, he was gone, heading out to pack his stuff.OOC: For the sake of getting this group caught up time-wise with the Unova group, I figure we can just skip a couple of days into the future.It also gives us time to come up with a plot for this group. So, I'll be working on that; Minun and Blade, PM me if you wanna join or offer suggestions. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC Ben:"Storms yes, Darkrai powered storms I'm afraid I'm lacking in experience." he responded while pulling the wheel hard to keep the ship on course. Smiling he continued,"If anything the waves will just crash us into shore.""Not funny Ben," Karen said getting up and looking right towards Sinnoh. "This is much worse then I had imagined. No one in Sinnoh is safe. Put the engine into full throttle NOW!""Yes, mam." With that he turned the switches to their furthest points.

OOC: Well, Summer shouldn't be that far ahead, no. I just have no clue where Kyle went to, given that it's a rather short route. =PBut, that brings up a big question... Our only real looks into Route 5(If I said Route 4 before, I meant 5. Dang sandstorm covered route being considered a route. =P), officially, are the maps for the games; and the games themselves... Anime and Manga doesn't help there, because half the time, they either don't label the routes, or the routes are much different than anything, because they have to squeeze in 10 more towns than are truly in the overall canon with the games, as filler.However, that brings up a problem, when you consider that Routes 16 and 15 are small in comparison(You literally take the same path across each, just reversed. Down and then up for Route 16, and up and then down for Route 15.)... The main time lost there, would be Marvelous Bridge(And that I'd concede took a day, yet no-one could sleep, due to adrenaline maybe?), both due to running across it(Though, given it's likely based off one of those long bridges in New York, I'd wonder how long that would take, since I'm sure people walk across those to and from places a lot. I don't know for certain, though, I've never tried that. But the bridges I've riden across in the past didn't take long; and although that's on a bicycle, it's like the games. One you take all of two seconds to get across; a minute at most; the other, you take maybe 10 minutes,give or take a few minutes, since it's an estimation.), and the whole 'Where's Waldo' hide and seek game they were playing. However, I don't doubt that it's at least night time now.Lemme recap; it's been at least 2 or 3 days since they arrived(We know they've rested at least once; and plausibility says twice at the very least; and while they teleported through Castelia, that had to have taken time); we'll say they rested upon reaching Nimbasa somehow; and then started off on this crazy set of events; and then... Maybe Zach, Orange, and Evan couldn't sleep, which prompted the battles, which are at night(Until someone decides to use Sunny Day, that is. =P). Then Darkrai appears, we find out things went very wrong, and everyone takes off, Orange arriving a while later, due to having to run.Now; when you consider that Summer took off a good 15-20 minutes before the Darkrai returned(Her and Zac having been gone for roughly half an hour before that), that means that she would have returned to Nimbasa a good while before the others. Right at the time Kyle arrived. Then, a few minutes after she arrives in the middle of Nimbasa, Zach runs back to Nimbasa to try and find Kyle, who's following Summer. Summer had taken her time heading back, since she was thinking about everything, but Zach just wanted to get to Black City quickly. However, it still took them a good while to reach their respective destinations; the middle of Nimbasa(Where he met Elesa), and just outside the gatehouse for Summer. This route is also rather small, when you think about it. Maybe I was off a bit on the IC time; I took things a little fast there to try and speed things up for our group, so that we can get this done by the end of Summer(Pun definitely not intended. =P). Summer should just be reaching the bridge now; though Kyle had intentionally slowed his pace, due to the call with Zach, which had given me a couple instances to IC over him.But given that Zach's just approaching the gatehouse now, it still doesn't seem very fair, so retcon ahoy! Summer is now approaching the bridge, and hasn't even walked onto it now.That said; a week for traveling pretty much half the entirety of a region makes sense. Given that even if you play all day every day, it'll take you a good week, if not longer, to get through an entire region; I can understand that. That said, and no offence intended by any of this, but I don't really understand how several days could have passed between arriving in Nimbasa for the first time, and the split group appearing in Black City... Maybe a day, if not two; but half of the trip included running very fast; hence why Orange is exhausted.However, I can understand several days passing between first arriving near Castelia, and the trip to Black City. Despite what Sophia said; it took a long while to get to the top, and the battle lasted quite a while. I'm almost certain that she delayed setting off those bombs.I swear, I didn't intend to make that that long. D=One last note, however; I had factored in that at least a week had passed since the initial attack by Ryan on Summer, and when everyone fought against Ryan just now in Nimbasa/Route 16. So it might actually fit in our timeline well.-==IC: Zach==-After a little while, Zach and Elesa reached the gatehouse."Why are you headed this way, any way?" Zach asked, and Elesa smiled."There's something... interesting, that I wish to investigate." Elesa said enigmatically, and Zach seemed confused, but shrugged, and walked into the gatehouse.-==IC: Summer==-As Kyle flew near the bridge, he would noticed Summer taking a step onto he bridge, quick-walking across the bridge. She yawned slightly, and blinked a bit, as she continued to walk.I should probably stay in Driftveil for the night, once I reach it... Summer thought, as she continued across the bridge, slightly slower of a pace, but still rather fast.-==IC: Orange==-Orange looked over at Sonja for a moment, and thought about going over to comfort her for the moment, since this was likely the last place she wanted to be, but instead looked forward, and just kept walking.Anything I say right now, is likely to just make things worse. Orange thought, and focused on what would happen; wha he would say; though he would be ready to act if needed.OOC: Why do I have a feeling a plot twist is headed our way? =P-==IC: Lucia==-"Sounds good to me." Lucia said with a nod, even as Ethan walked away; and then looked over at Jamie."You're a pretty good fighter, I must admit." Lucia said with a nod, and chuckled slightly."I'm usually told I can't fight. But I don't think that's entirely true; I have my strengths." Lucia said, though whether it was true ornot, was another question."How long have you been with Team Rocket, anyway?" Lucia asked, curiously.