Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: =OI remember that Meloetta plot. What did you do with it while I was gone? :PIC - Pierce, Desert Underpass, HoennA stone shattered as it hit the cave wall. Pierce angrily threw another. "There's nobody here!" he exclaimed.I knew there wouldn't be."Then why didn't you stop us?!"Because you insisted on going. It's not like it was a complete waste of time. He turned his head; a Trapinch was poking its head out of the ground. May I?"Fine, but get Snowrunt in on it."Dusknoir nodded, and used Mean Look to prevent the Trapinch from escaping. It hopped out of the ground and called upon a sandstorm. Dusknoir shot a Will-o-wisp while Snowrunt hit with Powder Snow.

OOC: Not much, to be honest. =( I'm mostly going off the assume that Zac Flash and Summer investigated it, found out about the fact that they were looking for Meloetta, and then eventually went separate ways(Just so I could get Summer into the Nimbasa plot); however, I didn't explain too much, since I wasn't sure if you had specific ideas or not; like who would get the Meloetta in the end, or such. =) However, I think I might have an idea to tie it into maybe something larger, but that revelation would take a while to be found out, I'd think.I also left Zac Flash's fate open, so if you want him to maybe appear again, you could, if you wanted to; your choice. =)Black IC in a second; just want to check something quick.

IC: Zac and VictoriaThe two walked off to the center and went in. Zac was happy to see his sister, only problem? She was intent on having him joining plasma...he wanted to be with liberty, THEY needed help, Plasma wasn't a good option. If he recalled, Plasma tried to liberate Pokemon nearly 20 years ago or so.Victoria wasn't pleased either with the side Zac was on. Liberty was at a pointless war with team Rocket. There shouldn't be any war going on.Both arguments were pretty reasonable, but also not needed. Both were siblings, yet they wanted each other to be on different teams. Just another day of siblings fighting, though this was about whose side you should choose.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: The Porygon-Z reeled back from the attack, but still stood strong. This was partially due to the fact that the evolution had caught its attention long enough to notice the disappearance following it. While it couldn't track incorporeal enemies while trying to wipe out Garchomp, it could still make the necessary preparations for an incoming attack.As the attack ended, an electronic male voice emanated from the Porygon-Z, "WARNING: systems at 30%; recovery protocols recommended." Jayron's eyes widened at this. "Recovery protocols? Oh man, I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does...""You're the expert," the Energon Commander said shrugging, "use Recover.""Lucario, Dark Pulse that thing, and fast!" Jayron communicated, hoping that might stall the 'recovery protocols'. Lucario fired a blast towards the Porygon-Z. The blast hit hard, activating an alarm on the Porygon. But seconds later, the alarms deactivated, as energy surged through the Porygon, healing him. It also completely repaired the damage that Garchomp had done earlier.Jayron sighed. "Seems like Dark Pulse never flinches when I need it to. Okay, let's see...Porygon-Z was probably around 25% when he healed, so now he's back to around 75%...I suppose it's better than full health.""Conversion 2 please." The Commander ordered. "I can't have people exploiting your burn, now can I?" Porygon-Z shifted again, his colors shifting to resemble a very shiny gray...which could only mean Steel type."Well, I suppose his type change could've been worse. At least now he can't use Ghost type traits to disappear anymore." Jayron thought, while considering his next move.-UoD :voyanui:

OOC: Let's go with that idea of yours, since it ties things together, to keep stuff more organized.And Parugi did increase the character limit to four, right? I might reintroduce my old characters.IC - Pierce, Desert Underpass, HoennThe Powder Snow hit first. It also got the freeze, which was bad news; Will-o-wisp thawed the Trapinch, also burning it. Dusknoir sighed, but used Hex, causing substantial damage.The Trapinch winced, but shot back with Earth Power. The cave shook as columns of rock erupted from the ground, hitting both Snowrunt and Dusknoir. The pillar Snowrunt was hit with rose to the ceiling. Pierce swore. "Dusknoir!" he called.Already on it. Dusknoir said, readying a Shadow Punch. However, the pillar slowly fell to the ground; on the ceiling, there was a crater. Snowrunt protected herself. Dusknoir shielded his eyes from the sand. More warning next time, but good play. he said. Snowrunt grinned. The Shadow Punch was redirected to the Trapinch, throwing it back.

IC: Zac and VictoriaAfter healing their Pokemon, Zac went out an called out his new Braviary, and jumped on."I'll come along soon," Victoria said, "I need to check something,""Alright, see you in Unova! Alrigt Valor, let's fly to Driftveil!" Zac saidHis Pokemon nodded, and the two flew off to Driftveil, leaving Black City.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Yep, that he did. =D-==IC: Zach==-Zach walked through the city, however, he frowned as someone was shouting out about something. As he walked, the people around noticed him, and shoved a bunch of identical posters in his face. Grabbing them he pulled them away, and scowled for a moment, and frowned, as he looked at one of the posters."... Huh? National Pokemon Tournament...?" Zach asked, reading that it was located in southern Driftveil... And that there would be three special Gym Leader guests during the tournament tomorrow.So that's what that was all about... Zach thought, and the guy yelling out noticed him, and ran up to him quickly."I see; you look like you're interested in the tournament. Would you like to join!?" The guy yelled out, and Zach winced, however, he nodded."Perfect. Take this; it's essentially your key to get into the tournament, and records the 'points' you can get." The guy explained, as he handed a device to Zach, one the Liberty trainer didn't recognize."It's called a 'Versus Recorder'; it can record any of your fights and play them back perfectly; and has a Terabyte hard drive, so it can store nearly any fight you wish, and many, many fights." The guy explained, and Zach nodded, taking the device, not quite sure about it, but he didn't want to be rude, so he simply placed it in his bag."Good luck, and good fights!" The guy exclaimed, as Zach headed toward the Pokemon Center, figuring that he would stay there for the night.OOC: Any guesses as to how I'm going to get this done by the summer's end? Hint, it involves faster 'Gym' battles. =P

IC: ZacZac flew over the skies, holding on to the red feathers of his Braviary. It was a great experience. Flying through the skies without a care in the world.OOC: Where is this national championship thing held at? Driftveil I presume?

OOC: Well hanging in a cave isn't that bad to wear heels in lol I think? BahahaIC Ben:We should just find her a flying Pokemon. Ben thought to himself. She could pick herself up a Murkrow for the time being or something. He noted the Lake was coming up fast on them. Least we're making good time I'd say.IC Alex:"Truly would be an honor to have you." He smiled and thought to himself with an inner sigh of relief. Can take some steps back leading then with Blackskull here, not that I'm much help navigating Unova anyway.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Well, in that case, I'll bring back my old characters. c: Adding two to the Rocket Count. =P Changed some nicknames, updated ages. Everything was approved before, just reposting them here for reference.

Username: NaraName: Justin IcewaterFaction: Team Liberty.Hometown: Lilycove City, HoennAge: 14Appearance: Justin is fairly tall (about 5'11"). He has blond hair and blue eyes. He wears sunglasses. Likes to wear a T-Shirt with a green vest over, and jeans. He wears dark blue gloves, and running shoes.Personality: He is very secretive. He spends most of his time alone, traveling. He is stubborn. He is clumsy. At first, Justin may seem evil. If an ally is in need of help, Justin will usually be the first to get there. Justin is a good runner. He is very smart and cunning.Background: Justin has been interested in pokemon since he was born. The first pokemon he befriended was an Electrike, when he was 3. His parents were veteran Pokemon Trainers (mother specialized in Ice type pokemon, Father specialized in Water type pokemon), so he was surrounded by many pokemon as well. His uncle's wife's brother's son's kid is the grandson of a pokemon professor.Pokémon: Sparks, Sunny, Clay, Drifter, Plush, Darkon

Species: ElectrikeNickname: SparksTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: The lightning bolt on its head is slightly orange, instead of yellow. There are four forks in its tail instead of three.Personality: Sparks is very energetic. It wants to ether play, battle, eat, or sleep. Some of Justin's friends say it's Hasty. He likes to stay out of the Pokeball.Ability: StaticSpecialty: Excels in Speed and Attack. Has high Special Defense.Known Moves: Thunder Fang, Bite, Spark, Quick Attack, Discharge, ThunderSpecies: MunnaNickname: PlushTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: Flowers are a deeper shade of Purple.Personality: Careful, quiet, shy. She is timid, and prefers not to battle, but when she does, Plush does incredibly well, and can hold her ground. Very affectionate to her trainer, Justin.Ability: Telepathy.Specialty: High Special Attack, low Special Defense.Known Moves: Yawn, Dream Eater, Psychic, Trick Room, Hypnosis, NightmareSpecies: PawnardNickname: DarkonTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: Blades are rusted.Personality: Rough, straightforward. Acts like a trainer, and does not like to dawdle in anything.Ability: Inner FocusSpecialty: Physical and Special attacks.Known Moves: Iron Head, Slash, Night Slash, Scratch, Metal Claw, AssuranceSpecies: NuzleafNickname: SunnyTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: Mask on his face is larger.Personality: Sunny is a very Calm pokemon. He likes to stay out of his pokeball, but is often bored. With his new legs, Sunny likes to run around and onto walls. He is more alert now, and quicker.Ability: Early BirdSpecialty: Has strong special defense and defenseKnown Moves: Explosion, Synthesis, Sunny Day, Extrasensory, Razor Leaf, Faint AttackSpecies: MarshtompNickname: ClayTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: The fin on its head is noticeably shorter.Personality: Clay is more open now. He is still alert to sounds, but will ignore them most of the time. Likes to run. He's snappy. With new moves, he can hold his own in battle.Ability: TorrentSpecialty: Defense, Combo AttacksKnown Moves: Muddy Water, Endeavor, Protect, Blizzard, Water Gun, Mud BombSpecies: DrifloonNickname: DrifterTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: The 'X' in the middle is smaller.Personality: Drifter is laid back, and likes to float in the wind. She dislikes work and battles, and would rather float in the breeze.Ability: AftermathSpecialty: Very fast.Known Moves: Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Payback, Baton Pass, Minimize

Username: NaraName: Zac FlashFaction: Team RocketHometown: Fortree CityAge: 16Appearance: Average height. Green eyes, dark brown hair. Wears a green vest with a long sleeve. Likes Camouflage Pants. Wears a ball cap. Has a scar on his left arm. He is also fairly smart.Personality: Outgoing. Talkative, likes to be in a group. Has good hand-eye coordination. Extremely nice (somewhat of a character flaw). He has a lot of patience, but when you get him mad, he's like a volcano. He's very controversial, and has many sides to his personality.Background: Always lived in Fortree with his parents. He's looked up to Winona for most of his life. He's always wanted flying pokemon, but his first pokemon was a Kecleon.Pokémon: Melon, Jaws, Duskull, Kongo

Species: KecleonNickname: MelonTrainer: Zac FlashAppearance: The tail is noticeably shorter.Personality: Outgoing. Energetic. Very Hyper. Can't sit still for too long.Ability: Color ChangeSpecialty: Has high stamina.Known Moves: Ancientpower, Substitute, Slash, Shadow Claw, Sucker Punch, PsybeamSpecies: MawileNickname: JawsTrainer: Zac FlashAppearance: Jaw is slightly smaller. The "teeth" are somewhat darker.Personality: Jaws is very relaxed. She is quick to make up her mind, and she sticks to what she wants.Ability: IntimidateSpecialty: Has nice Defense, and strong Attack.Known Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Iron Defense, AstonishSpecies: DuskullNickname: N/aTrainer: Zac Flash, was a Rocket Grunt'sAppearance: No difference.Personality: Duskull, being a pokemon of a Grunt early on (before Team Rocket takeover), has a relatively optimistic personality. He's carefree, and likes to laugh. It doesn't like to scare other beings, unless it's enraged.Ability: LevitateSpecialty: Long ranged attacks, hit-and-run attacks.Known Moves: Future Sight, Confuse Ray, Disable, Shadow Ball, PaybackSpecies: DarmanitanNickname: KongoTrainer: Zac FlashAppearance: No difference.Personality: Still fairly fickle. Kongo likes to finish what he starts, but has more knowledge to what power he has.Ability: Daruma ModeSpecialty: Balanced throughout the six stats. Speed is the highest.Known Moves: Fire Fang, Hammer Arm, Incinerate, Fire Punch, Rollout

Username: NaraName: Eric SpirosFaction: Team RocketHometown: Pacifidlog TownAge: 18Appearance: Short, wears light gear. Dark hair, orange eyes.Personality: Babbly. Likes to talk, but isn't very open to people. He doesn't get annoyed easily.Background: Eric's background is mostly shrouded in mystery. He travels often, and has aquired many Pokemon (though, they don't show themselves often and cannotfunction out of water, so, water Pokemon). Eric enjoys being in Isshu, but hasn't been there for a long time, and does not plan to. His parents have lived inPacifidlog for most of their lives.Pokémon: Slush, Aqua, Melody, Several water Pokemon at Pacifidlog

Species: CorphishNickname: SlushTrainer: Eric SpirosAppearance: One of his horns are cracked.Personality: Much like Ash's Corphish, very energetic, likes to make friends, loud, somewhat annoying.Ability: AdaptabilitySpecialty: Speedy, but with it, low Attack strength.Known Moves: Crabhammer, Crunch, Bubblebeam, GuillotineSpecies: SeadraNickname: AquaTrainer: Eric SpirosAppearance: Blotches of tan throughout the body.Personality: Ill tempered. She does not always listen to Eric.Ability: Poison PointSpecialty: None in particularKnown Moves: Bubblebeam, Smokescreen, Focus Energy, Water Gun, LeerSpecies: FeebasNickname: MelodyTrainer: Eric SpirosAppearance: N/aPersonality: Melody dreams of becoming a Milotic, so she works hard and will battle whenever she can. When she is not battling, she likes to chat with other things, usually under the waters.Ability: Swift SwimSpecialty: Speed.Known Moves: Tackle, Brine

IC - Pierce, Desert Underpass, HoennEnraged, the Trapinch used Earth Power once again. However, before it could reach Dusknoir, the Ant Pit Pokemon was frozen by Snowrunt, who then Headbutted it. The Trapinch flew into a wall, shattering the ice. Before it could get up, Dusknoir was there, ready with an Ice Punch. Their opponent opened its mouth, and a small white sphere began to form. It fainted before it got the chance to fire it."If you're done," Pierce said. "we should get going."Pacifidlog."Whatever," he said, as they left the underground cave.

Edited by Nara

OOC: Zacax: Yep. Basically, it's the World Tournament; but since Kanto and the other regions can't make it, they renamed it, though keeping the 'best of the best' feel to it. =)Nara: Nice; sounds great. =DSo... I'd make another long Zach IC; but I think I need to wait for Parugi this time... So; instead; you get a Ryan IC. =P-==IC: Ryan==-Ryan; who typically went by his codename of 'Black'; stumbled onto Route 14, as he looked down at the waterfall covered route.Hmph; meaningless obstacles. Ryan thought, as he sent out his Porygon, which glowed, and after a few minutes, evolved into Porygon 2, after it's data rearranged."Perfect." Ryan said with a smile, as he recalled the newly evolved Pokemon, and walked over to the cliff, as he attempted to head down it himself, by simply walking down the cliff; how that would work, however, he was not sure.OOC: Since we're not like the nonathletic Player Characters, who can't even vault a fence that only goes up to their ankles. =P

IC: ZacZac flew over Nimbasa, it was colorful down there. The land was beautiful from up here....wait was he having one of those cheesy looking at life from a positive view moments? Ah what the heck, he had to focus on getting to Driftveil.

OOC: Figure I'll finnaly join in on this whole shebang, since I just got into the series and all.Username: It’s gonna change a lot, but I’m always Xaeraz, more or less.Name: Rejiva “Reggie/Rej” OrcoseFaction: Team Liberty.Hometown: SnowpointAge: Mid thirties, about 35Appearance: Dark green tank top, blue jeans, black steel-toed boots, black gloves, silver watch on right wrist, black toolobelt. Long blue-gray hair, steel gray eyes, semi-pale skin. Coated in scars and markings from incidents in the past, most prominent of which are claw marks above her right eye from a Haunter, a missing bit of her left ear from a gunfight, and light (Hollywood-level) burn scarring on the right side of her face, neck, and on her right shoulder. Strong build, if somewhat lean from undernourishment. Usually coated with motor oil and other stains from working on machinery.Personality: Rej is angry, cold, and arrogant, right until she gets to know you as more than just some other civilian. Once you get past the armor she throws up around herself, Rej is a sensitive, caring person who’s caused herself all too much trouble in her life. She will almost always pull her pokemon out before they faint, to spare them any more pain, and will actively get in hand to hand combat with anyone who insults her friends, family, or pokemon. Rej is neither a gracious winner, nor a gracious loser, unless she knows her opponent very well. She won’t help a mere acquaintance of her own accord, nor will she let a close friend deny her offers at help.Background: Rej was born in Snowpoint to the pokemon world equivalent of Russian immigrants. As soon as she was old enough, Rej left to attempt the gym challenge, becoming the rival of a man who would later run a flying gym far away in the process. Though she met many people on her journey, and gained a new understanding of the world, Rej eventually returned to her hometown when she realized her foe would always be her better.Rej is a mechanic approaching a peerless status, specializing in vehicular maintenance. Her fascination with metal and machinery manifested at an early age, rapidly winning her an affinity for the care of Steel-type pokemon once she settled back down. Her ability to keep Steel-types happy and healthy in a town as cold and wet as Snowpoint made her invaluable to trainers passing through on the gym challenge and residing there alike. On the other end of the spectrum, however, Rej also had a knack for breeding pokemon. As much of her mechanical work was often cheaper than it should have been, Rej took up breeding young pokemon for newbie trainers and pokemon professors. However, this skill duet caught the interest of Team Rocket as well, when they moved in. Rejiva fled the city with great sorrow, to avoid what she thought would be an unethical manipulation of her skills. While fleeing, Rej sadly let most of her caugh pokemon run free, keeping only three with her; Her first pokemon, Anya, and two babies, Anastasia and Leon.Rejiva has been hiding in the center of the continent for quite a long time, harassing Team Rocket when she can and then disappearing once more. It was not until very recently that she reached Vermillion City, with every intent of stealing a ship and sailing out to the Sevii Archipelago.Rej hates Bird trainers and Flying-Type specialists with a passion.Pokémon: Froslass, Tynamo, and Piplup.Species: FroslassNickname: AnyaTrainer: RejivaAppearance: Anya is darker overall than other Froslass, due to her constant proximity to Rej, and therefore oil and other staining materials. Anya also is somewhat scarred, but nowhere near the extent of Rej, and simply due to her status as Rejiva’s first pokemon, having been given to the trainer as just a Snorunt egg.Personality: Anya is even more fiercely protective of Rej than Rej is of her. She will not hesitate to follow her trainer’s instructions, and gives all her attacks an extra oomph because of her undying loyalty. Anya is no longer anywhere near as fast as she once was, but makes up for it in being tough enough to hang on past most the ability of most Froslass.Ability: Cursed Body. Anya retaliates with unusual force when struck, occasionally disabling an opponent’s previous move.Specialty: Anya oddly specializes in physical combat, as opposed to the special moves her sister Froslass typically prefer. She likes to get in close, just like her trainer, and just hammer away as hard as possible.Known Moves: Avalanche, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Hail, BlizzardSpecies: TynamoNickname: AnastasiaTrainer: RejivaAppearance: Anastasia looks more or less the same as other Tynamo, with the exception of the pattern on her side being much spikier, like the readout on an EKG machine as opposed to that of an oscilloscope.Personality: Anastasia is a very calm, serene pokemon, in contrast to her trainer. Anastasia was one of two very young pokemon Rej managed to take with her when she fled Snowpoint, and has therefore forged a very strong bond with her trainer in a short amount of time.Ability: Levitate, same as all others in its breed.Specialty: Anastasia is a Physical combat specialist. She fights with a strange grace for a floating fish.Known Moves:Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam, Bite (Come on, how can this little gal not know it when her entire line is based on eels and leeches?)Species: PiplupNickname: LeonTrainer: RejivaAppearance: Leon has a constant harsh glare, unusual for a young Piplup like himself. He sports a nasty scar from an Arbok Rej had to punch off of him while they were fleeing to the Sevii Islands across his right eye, as well as deep orange irises, as opposed to the standard dark gray.Personality: Leon is cold, just like the façade Rej puts up, having had to bear much of the burden of combat on the first leg of their escape. He was the second of two baby pokemon Rej managed to rescue when she left, and has forged a bond with Rej nearly as strong as Anya’s since then.Ability: Torrent. Leon can channel his anger when his health drops too low, and focus it into his water-type attacks to increase their power.Specialty: Leon prefers special attacks to physical, keeping his distance where possible and taking potshots on the fly.Known Moves: Aqua Ring, Pound, Growl, Bubble, Water sport, PeckSince I'm new at this whole thing, is there somewhere a character looking to officially join Team Liberty could jump in?

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: There's a whole lot going on in Unova right now, you could probably jump in somewhere there. I think the majority of activity is happening in Black City (I think everyone is about to leave the Plasma Castle, so you could meet up there) and Nimbassa. Maybe Driftveil, not sure.And if there's going to be something going on at Driftveil, Justin'll be there. =PI'll hold off on ICs until I get my characters reorganized.

OOC: Blade: Lemme guess--he's going to conveniently fight all of the remaining Unovan Gym Leaders through the tournament? :PXaeraz: Nara basically summed it up (although, to correct him, there is going to be action in Driftveil of the tournament-variety.)For an actual suggestion about where to jump in, though, I wouldn't suggest the group in Black City, at least unless it splits up into a couple of smaller groups, as the current one is... gigantic. xpI would suggest either:-Driftveil, due to the aforementioned tournament. There are two TL agents there--Kyle and Zach--as well as a Plasma agent, Summer, who is with them. From the sounds of it, Justin is also going to be appearing there again.-Saffron City. There's going to be a primarily Rocket-based plot there starting very soon, with at least one technically-neutral trainer joining the group, so this one could be interesting for you. Granted, there won't be any TL-joining leads from it, but still.Anyway, character approved. Welcome! ^_^IC - Sages/Sonja Baron - Sages' Chamber: Gorm nodded at the group as they exited the room, leaving only Evan, Sonja, and Ray in front of them. The door closed behind Gold, leaving the Sages in silence."Well," Ryoko eventually said. "We have a few things to discuss with each of you, it seems, so I suppose we ought to start with the simplest thing." He looked at Evan. "Mr. Tierra, if you would be so kind as to release Landorus from his Pokeball, we have a topic that concerns him."IC - Blackskull/Richie/Gold - Hall: Gold closed the door, looking at the other Liberty agents--as well as Ellen--as the filed into the hallway. He nodded at those he recognized, before looking at Blackskull, and then at a nearby pair of guards."So do we just wait here, or what?" he asked."If you wish," the guard answered. "We'll show you to a place where you can clean up and refresh yourselves once your friends are finished speaking with the Sages." Gold nodded at him."So," the Dex Holder said, looking at the others. "What's new, then?"IC - Kyle Eston - Driftveil City: Kyle continued pushing through the trees and foliage, clearing the way for Summer. Soon enough, the lights of the town came into view, prompting Kyle to speed up. After several more moments, they appeared on the very edge of town, near the main square. Kyle looked around, obserivng the place--and raising an eyebrow.He began walking toward Zach, who was standing in the center of the road, reading a poster that had apparently been shoved into his face. Once he was close enough, Kyle poked him, moving to standing in front of the other Liberty agent."Enjoying the sights?" he asked.IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro HQ: Two days had passed since his battle with Jamie, and since Shadow Admin Buzz had given his order to begin evacuations of Team Rocket's Rustboro facility. In that time, Ethan could tell that things had changed dramatically in the area.Not long ago, the Darkrai had begun their invasion of Hoenn, starting from the west and traveling east. As a result, Rustboro had been the first city to be attacked--though not the first place to be abandoned. Indeed, Rustboro was perhaps the last stronghold that any group continued to hold in Hoenn--Team Rocket, Team Liberty, the Hojohsin League--all thanks to the design and location of the base itself, which laid somewhat out of the way of the main portion of town, as well as the efforts of the Rocket agents there to defend it.Now, however, their defenses were failing, and the cloud of darkness that had been kept at bay for the past few weeks was beginning to close in. In two, maybe three days' time, this final hold that Team Rocket possessed on the region would be overwhelmed.That was why Ethan had no intention of staying any longer, and it was why he now stood in front of one of the many helicopters on the roof of the base. He had already packed his things into it; he only had to wait for Jamie and Lucia to arrive before he could leave.Ethan crossed his arms, sighing. Can't wait until these Darkrai monsters are beaten, he thought. Although I can't imagine how that is ever going to happen, considering Ariadne and her own army failed...They had received reports of what had occurred in Lilycove. They had not been fortunate. Apparently the Alpha Deoxys had been beaten by the lead Darkrai, even after having had three other Deoxys, six Latios and Latias, and the Creation Trio themselves join her. Luckily, none of them had been killed, but that was about all of the good news that the report had divulged. Unless, of course, one could consider hearing from Bounty at this point to be good news; the fact that he had sent that information to the Rustboro base, despite their siding with Sleight, was astounding to the Rocket agent. He decided not to question it, even when Aris became concerned about the Sinnoh Admin taking Ariadne into his possession--after all, it was frankly a better idea to heal her outside of Hoenn.And then, of course, there was Team Aqua. It was a good thing that he, Jamie, and Eric had pulled out of their investigation when they had, because Sleight had apparently sent in an elite team to finish dismantling the water-based team's operations. From what few details Ethan had heard, it sounded like Sabrina, Surge, and Koga had been involved, and it had ended with the freeing of a very large number of prisoners, as well as the deaths of Archie and his highest-ranking officers,the former at Sabrina's hands.So much chaos.Ethan continued to wait.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: ZacZac and his Braviary were now over Driftveil. If Zach, Kyle and Summer could see above them, Zac and Valor were flying down towards them. Zac wondered what Summer, the Kyle and that other guy were doing.

IC: Evan TierraEvan removed the Luxury ball that contained Landorus from his belt, and sent him out. The Abundance pokemon floated in place, staring at the Sages, his expression serious."You summoned for me, sirs?" Landorus said in a low rumbling voice.

OOC: Nah, he won't be facing Brycen or a certain other Gym Leader yet. I don't want to make things that easy. =P But Elesa, for obvious reasons, Clay, because he lives in the town itself, and Skyla, because Elesa would've invited her, will be fought in this tournament. I just want to make it so that Zach doesn't have to exhaust himself fighting three anyway when he gets to Mistralton(Given he was backed up a city, and fought Burgh for Nimbasa, instead of Castelia, and all).Also, I definitely suggest the tournament. This'll be rather awesome, I must say. =D I may or may not have surprises, too... >=)-==IC: Zach==-"Kinda, yeah." Zach said, but then paused with a slight chuckle."Though; how much of that was 'enjoying' it, and how much was getting stuff just handed to me on a silver platter, is a different question." Zach said, given that he had gotten about three free things in the past hour or two. However, he paused for a moment, and smiled."Say; I think there's something that might interest you." Zach said, handing the poster to Kyle, as Summer appeared behind the Liberty trainer, looking at the poster as well, noticing the Tournament mentioned, and nodded."I've heard of this; they spent the last month or so trying to convince Clay to host it for the 19th year in a row. I believe they had to pay him a bit of money, and rename the road they had just gotten changed back to 'Clay Road'. I hear they're protesting that, though." Summer explained with a chuckle, as Zach and Summer looked up, noticing Valor and Zac Blazer."Huh; his Rufflet evolved." Summer noted, as she waved for him to join them. This tournament might just be a good way to test all of their skills.Though, I'd need to train...OOC: I have a pretty cool idea. >=DAlso, good job with Gold's personality, as always. I still wonder if you've secretly been reading Adventures, and just haven't told me. =P-==IC: Lucia==-"First one here; you're good at keeping to a schedule." Lucia noted, as she walked up with a slight smile, and yawned, as she stretched slightly; from the look of her hair, it was as if she had just gotten up. However, she had a packed messenger back slung around her back, and smiled."That's good, though, at least we hopefully won't be waiting long." She said over the roar of a helicopter that was just taking off; which blew her already messy hair all over the place; despite that, however, she did not seem to care, though... She only moved to do something with her hair when it was about to get into her eyes.

IC: ZacZac and his Braviary landed a few feet away from the others. Zac got off and wet up to the group, "Hey Summer," Zac said, "I don't think I caught your names," he said to Zach and Kyle, "I'm Zac Blazer, and this is m newly evoked Braviary, Valor,"Valor cawed in pride, and walked up to summer, recognizing the trainer.Shadows came out of Zac's Shadow as well, "Greetings Miss Summer, and other humans," the Darkrai said,

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting much. But there is a plot going on in Saffron City? I might have Chaz take part in that.IC: Saffron CityChaz had lost track of Zapdos and had since returned to the city. He had healed his Pokemon and he had a meal with his Pokemon.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

OOC: There will be shortly. I'd think you might be able to join in. =)-==IC: Zach==-"It's a good thing Ray's not here." Zach stated; referring to the Darkrai's sudden appearance."Greetings to you as well." Zach said with a nod, as he looked at Zac."Well... My name is Zach Hikari." Zach said, noting his intriguing team."You seem rather strong." Zach mused, and smiled, as he picked up a poster from the ground, one of the ones that had been pushed into his face, and handed it to Zac."I heard about this today; I think that it seems cool. Even if I was only signed up for it on a whim." Zach said with a slight chuckle.

OOC: Are we assuming that there are actually 11 gyms in Unova, then? At least, if we're merging BW and BW2, and assuming some/all of the PWT is canon. I don't really know the details. ><IC - Pierce, Route 114, HoennBy the time Pierce got outside, it was still dark. He still couldn't tell if it was day or night. It was still cold. Hoenn was still a breathing nightmare. And worse, he had to go from one end of the region to another. Juan better be there..There wasn't any "real" way to get to Pacifidlog from the most northern part of Hoenn. Just south-east.IC - Justin, Driftveil City, UnovaJustin struck a pose as he stood on a seaside cliff, with Sparks, his Electrike, beside him. However, his moment was cut short, thanks to a poster flying in the wind. He grumbled, taking the poster from his face. Upon reading it, though, his expression lifted. "Oh," he said. "a tournament. How 'bout it, Sparky?"The Electrike barked."My bad, Sparks." The Lightning Pokemon smiled.OOC: Pierce and Eric (?) are in Hoenn, while Justin and Zac Flash are in Unova. This works out. Zac might meet up in Driftveil as well.

IC: ZacZac took a look at the poster..."Hmm...this could diffenatly help me and my team train for when we head to Sinnoh, where do we sign in?""So...another Zach hmm? Well I am Shadows," the Darkrai greeted himself, "As for our voyage to Sinnoh, we are going to try to see what we can do to stop the Ancients,"

OOC: There are indeed 11 gyms in Unova, and 14 Gym Leaders(3 of whom still share a gym. =P). You guys get to speculate who took the Opelucid Gym Leader spot. =PAnd the Pokemon World Tournament is the whole reason the Gym Leaders and Champions of Kanto never fought back against the Rockets; I worked on the timeline the other night, and we figured out that HGSS Arc of Adventures and B/W take place at the same time as Giovanni's death.(Poor Silver.) Naturally, two years later, BW2 happen. Coincidentally, that's right when the Rockets stage their takeover. Therefore, the PWT is why. =) However, after the incident, and Unova cut contact with Kanto, they renamed it the 'National Pokemon Tournament', or something similar. Whatever works and sounds good. =P-==IC: Zach==-"Well; there was a guy handing out the 'Versus Recorders' needed to sign up; I think he headed toward southern Driftveil, though." Zach explained; having lost the guy in the crowd."I think that might be where the tournament's being held, anyway; I have a hint to that." Zach said, not sure if Elesa would want him to say that she headed that way, and would seemingly be part of the tourney.

IC: Dack
Dack slowed down when he reached the lakefront, waiting for Ben and Karen to catch up. "So," he panted, "do you want to take a small break, or..."

The Rocket was cut off by a roar as a Gyarados erupted out of the water behind Karen. Most Gyarados Dack had seen had an angry look on their face, but this one was beyone mad... it was furious, almost crazed.

Did the Darkrai's shadows cause it to go mad? Dack wondered. His eyes widened as he saw the sea beast preparing a Hyper Beam. "Look out!" he cried.

IC: Ryan
"Well, Alex and I nearly became prisoners of Team Plasma," Ryan said. "Ironically enough, we just recently got ourselves captured by the Hojohsin League in Hoenn." Looking at Gold curiously, Ryan added, "Aren't you..."

"Gold," the Pokedex Holder grinned. "From New Bark Town."

"Right," Ryan nodded. "I'm from Hoenn, so I didn't recognize you right away."

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Zac"Alright thanks," Zac said and walked off to find the guy, how hard could this be? Find a guy we VS recorders, ah how he remembered those in Sinnoh...before of course the Darkrai...so Zac walked off to the southern part of Driftveil, with Shadows and Valor with the others."I hope this training will be enough for Zac...The Ancients are very powerful..."

IC: "Rejiva's Journal, Date irrelevant.This is it. We've made it to Vermillion City, and can finally get that ship we need to reach Team Liberty. I've waited for this day for years, now."Rejiva paused, wondering what else she needed to write."To my parents, I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I do this in your memory.This is the last entry of Rejiva Orcose."Rej sighed and closed the journal, placing it in the crook of a tree as she stood up. A few minutes later, she had demolished the lean-to she had constructed for the night, washed up with a bowl of water she'd had Leon prepare, and made herself look vaguely presentable. At least, she no longer looked like she'd been living out in the wilds for twelve years. Closer to two, really.Are you sure you're ready to go back to people, Rejiva? Twelve years is a long time. Anya expressed a small degree of concern along with her mental message."Da, Anya. It is time. Come." Rejiva began clambering out of the forest, slipping down the steep cliffs, and in general being as subtle as a blinded Zapdos in the process of entering the city square. Rej grinned and looked around for the seaport, her face rapidly falling as she realized that, no, this was not Vermillion City."...Where in [censored] am I?!"

Edited by Sovreign-Class Xaeraz

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Poor Gyarados, it just keeps appearing in angered situations. Maybe someone should pet it... *Goes to do so and gets arm bitten off* AAAAAAAAH!! D= Bad Gyarados, bad! D= Luckily it was just my robotic arm, but still. >=/-==IC: Zach==-"Are you talking about the other Darkrai?" Zach asked, curious about that, since he wasn't sure what the Darkrai had meant by Ancients.-==IC: Vs. Guy==-The guy stopped in his tracks in handing out versus recorders, and looked up suddenly, and then looked from side to side, and then turned around and spotted Zac, and then rushed over to him quickly."Welcome! I'm guessing you're here for the tournament?" The guy asked, but before Zac could respond, smiled."Brilliant! Here, take this; it'll act as your entry into the tournament; it's a versus recorder, and can store and record many fights, as well as keep track of points!" The guy explained, and then hurried off to tell more people in the crowd, likely leaving Zac stunned, and really confused.

IC: Shadows"The Ancient 10 Darkrai..." Shadows said, "They are responsible for the darkness that eclipses Sinnoh, and maybe at this moment, Hoenn...I was a little Darkrai went they started..I had no idea why they are doing this, I still don't..."IC: ZacOne thought came through Zac's mind, Talk about salesmanship...Zac looked at the device and walked off, laughing at what happened, he was confused yet entertained that something random happened, and so he walked back to the group.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: I thought you said this was Vermillion City, Rejiva, Anya snarked. My, how it's changed. You can't even see any of the buildings it had previously anymore."Oh, shut up," Rejiva growled in reply. "We'll figure out where this is, then we'll get a ride to Vermillion city to join up with Team Liberty. Easy as pie. See, I bet that guy knows where we are." Rejiva pointed at the VS. Guy, already head towards him, with every intention of hitting him until he told her something useful.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "Oh dear," Jamie muttered to herself as she hurried to reach her two compatriots.

She had hoped to have not been the last one out, but she had to take care of things first. She had wanted to prepare for anything that could happen and thus made sure she was well stocked and that her pokemon were at full health.

"I'm sorry for being late," Jamie said as she approached the two Rockets.

IC: (Flashback James) "Shoot," James said quietly, Recover was not something that had intended.

What do you think we should do now, I could try pressure on him with Fire attacks, but if he just heals we can't beat it. You don't have any Pokemon that know Heal Block I suppose?

At that moment Gawain arrived at the surface with Garchomp on his shoulder.

IC: (Present James)

James mulled over the news that he had seen, Lilycove being attacked by the Darkrai, and being covered in shadows.

You said you had defense so why did you let Lilycove be covered in shadows Pierce? James thought in his head.

He being followed by Guinevere walked with a report in hand detailing the details of the last mission. He had wished to speak to Goldhawk about the Darkrai. The two were silent the whole walk over while James mulled over stuff in his own mind. Stepping in front of Goldhawk's office, he knocked and waited for a reply.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: ZacZac had returned to the group, "Well it was pretty fast and weird but I have my VS Recorder," Zac said showing his little hand held device.

-==IC: Vs. Guy==-The Vs. Guy, however, turned around and noticed Rejiva. That was never a good thing."Hi! Are you here to participate in the Pokemon National Tournament? You are? Great! Then take this; this won't just record battles and list points from here at this tournament; but elsewhere here in Unova, it'll also record points for the Gear Station's Battle Subway; so it's very handy; make sure to stay here in Driftveil, because the Tournament's tomorrow!" The Vs. Guy said quickly, handing Rejiva the Versus Recorder, as he then hurried off quickly.OOC: Since Zac Flash and Summer both would have Versus Recorders from the Battle Subway battles, I'd guess they'd be automatically entered; it pretty much just requires a Versus Recorder for entry, so you can be signed up. If not, Vs. Guy can handle that. =P

IC: Rejiva blinked, looked at the recorder, then glanced back at Anya, who was in silent hysterics."What's so funny, you little podonok?"You took us to Unova instead of Kanto! How is that not hilarious?"Shut up, you. Anyone could have made the same mistake."No, I don't think they could have.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Pierce, Fallarbor Town, HoennPierce's footsteps echoed through the valley, picking up dust as he walked. The town was silent. All of the crops had died from the Hoenn winter. "This place is.." Pierce turned around to see a tumbleweed cross the town. "empty." It was never very big, but there was a Center and Contest Hall. No doubt both were deserted."Let's see if there's anyone in the Pokemon Center," he said, walking towards it.IC - Justin, Driftveil City, UnovaJustin walked into the heart of the city, having another poster hit him. Someone was advertising them on the side of the street. "Excuse me," he said. "where do I get one of these 'Vs. Recorders?""Keep goin' south," the man replied. "Someone should be givin' 'em away."Justin thanked the man and walked down the street of the city. Music was playing, speakers hidden as rocks or trees. Eventually, he saw another man walking up to seemingly everyone and giving them a small device. "Hey!" Justin called.IC - Zac Flash, Driftveil City, UnovaZac woke under a tree. "Whatimnotsleeping," he said, as his Kecleon, Melon, pushed him to the ground. "Geez.." Melon pointed to a group of nearby people. One of them he recognized. "Oh, her. Meh."The Kecleon rolled his eyes, pushing his trainer to his feet."I don't want to move from this nice tree," Zac said. A few seconds later, music began blasting through the speaker. "Great," he said sarcastically.

-==IC: Vs. Guy==-The Vs. Guy, not about to miss a potential participant, rushed up to Justin."Hello; nice to see you; what's that? You wish to join the tournament? Perfect; just take this Versus Recorder! You should be set!" The Vs. Guy said quickly, handing the device to Justin, and then rushed off to the next potential participant.OOC: I don't think I've had so much fun with a NPC in a while. =PDid you want Summer to notice Zac, though? Just wondering before I respond with her. =)

IC Ben:"Looks like were taking that break now." Ben said as he brushed off mud from his pants from throwing himself to the ground dodging the Hyper Beam. Grabbing a Pokeball he sent out Honchkrow. "Alright we don't have time for this, use Night Slash!" The mafia bird Pokemon's wing glowed purple and it flew toward the raging beast."Absol Shadow Ball!" Karen had released a Pokemon of hers too, "Quicker its fainted the quicker we get moving."IC Alex:"We have this reoccuring trend of being caught." Alex said laughing and nudging Ryan. "But it is an honor to meet you Gold, what I do know about you is quite admirable. Sadly don't get much news of Jhoto over in Sinnoh either. Although I have met Jasmine, the steel Gym Leader, you know her?"

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Blade: Nope, still haven't read any of it--I'm just that good.... and also research.paragon: Indeed there is. Specifically on a train. So Chaz might want to head toward the station. :PIC - Sages/Sonja Baron - Sages' Chamber: "Indeed we did," Zinzolin said. "At this point, it's obvious that punishing Mr. Tierra for allowing Ms. Baron to escape would be a pointless course of action, given everything going on with the Tao Trio, and so we're going to let him off with a warning. That said, we have something for the two of you--something which should not be seen as a reward, but rather a tool to assist in the current danger."He nodded at a nearby attendant. She walked toward Evan, holding a pillow in her hands. On this was a mirror, which she held out for the Hero of Space to take."This is a special mirror, connected to Landorus," Gorm explained. "It bears many names, the simplest of which is the Reflecting Mirror--as redundant as that name may be. There are two others like it, which are connected to the other Weather Spirits, Thundarus and Torandus. Using this, Landorus can change into a more animalistic form--his Therian Form. You should find this ability useful in the future."IC - Kyle Eston - Driftveil City: Kyle read the poster, raising an eyebrow. He looked at Zach. "Aren't we a bit busy for this...?" he asked. "What with trying to catch Black and all? Won't this just give him more time to... you know... do whatever he's trying to do?"IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base, Roof: "That's fine," Ethan said to Jamie as she arrived, placing her things inside of the helicopter. "We aren't technically supposed to leave until tomorrow, anyway, so for all intents and purposes, you're golden."He stood out of the way, allowing them to climb into the chopper before following after them, taking a seat across the the two girls. He looked at the pilot, giving him a thumbs up, and then looked back at Lucia and Jamie as the vehicle began to take off."This is Kent Mercer," Ethan said. "He'll be dropping us off in Saffron before moving on to do his own thing. Which reminds me..." He pulled up the file on the mission that the three of them were about to embark on. "Not sure how much either of you two know about this, but the Ice-Type Gym Leader of Kanto--Pryce--disappeared into a dimension void a number of years ago. The higher-ups want someone to investigate rumors about his return, and maybe even recruit him if possible. So, that in mind, we'll be taking a train from Saffron to Goldenrod City, and from there head to Ilex Forest, as that was the site of his last known appearance. Simple enough, yeah?"IC - Gold/Blackskull/Richie - Plasma Castle: "Yep," Gold said, recalling their various meetings all those years ago. "My Togekiss's parents belong to her. She's a pretty amazing woman." He rubbed his head. "Real quick question, though--Hojohsin League? What's that?""I was wondering the same thing," Blackskull said, leaning against a wall as he spoke. "Obviously it's not a good thing if Ford's involved, but more information would be useful..."IC - Goldhawk - Office: "It's open," Goldhawk called to James. Upon entering, Mr. Arthur would find the Liberty Leader going over reports of events in Unova--such as the recent annihilation of Castelia. He did not look happy about what he was reading.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Heavy research, apparently. =P Not that I'm complaining; as it's awesome. =D-==IC: Zach==-"I don't want him to complete his plans any more than anyone else does; but I have a hunch of where he's headed." Zach said, as he reached into his bag, and pulled out the God Stone."Dragon Spiral Tower." Zach stated, and sighed."Given that the others are chasing him to the east, I doubt that he'll make it there for a good week or more, which'll give us enough time to reach there, according to my map. And we've been non-stop, just serious for the last few days... I think this might do us all some good." Zach said with a smile.OOC: Johto, Parugi, Johto. =P-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia nodded, having heard of the Gym Leader before."I see; it does sound kinda simple. However, even the easiest thing can become difficult, given the correct situation." Lucia said, and shrugged."But, I think we can handle it." Lucia said, and smiled.