Seeking Promotional CDs and Non-English Story Media

JSLBrowning

Hey B/S/T!

As I'm sure many of you are aware, I've been working on a BIONICLE media archiving project, Wall of History, for almost a year now. As part of my continuing quest to make the BIONICLE story as accessible as possible, I'd like to start adding non-English story media to the site, as well as make some other minor additions. To that end, I'm now interested in buying any and all non-English story media, as well as any promotional CDs (of any language).

I already have the German edition of the first two BIONICLE comics, as well as the 2001 interactive demo CD, the Tanhok-Kal and Lehvak-Kal CDs, and the Guurahk CD. Any other non-English story media or promotional CD (of any language) is fair game, so if you've got something you'd be willing to sell, let me know!

1554824458_Signature1.thumb.png.b92b35987fd64998219a7750ccf7f46f.png134107221_Signature2.thumb.png.4cbc1d79cb2860c534af37071132810a.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if you're still looking for the promo mini CDs (these are the ones that came free with certain sets, right?); but I just discovered that I still have a bunch of the English ones around and remembered I'd seen you asking. So if they're of any use to you, you'd be welcome to them ^^

I've got:

• Toa Mata
  • Nuhvok-Kal
  • Lehvak-Kal
  • Gahlok-Kal
  • Kohrak-Kal
  • Panrahk
  • Lerahk (I think; though the CD decal shows Kurahk's staff, I know it's not his CD)
  • Toa Metru Onewa
  • Toa Metru Vakama
  • Toa Metru Nuju
  • Toa Metru Nokama
  • Toa Metru Matau

Three of them aren't perfect condition; the first ones I got as a kid (N-Kal, L-Kal and Panrahk), I wrote on the front of the disk which character they were for; however I used a CD-safe pen, so the content isn't damaged in any way. The others are all pretty much new condition, having only been played once each. Let me know if any of them are any use to you ^^

Edited by That Matoran with a Vahi

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."