Bionicle audiobook project

Toatapio Nuva

Sometime ago, I began to record Bionicle audiobooks for my Youtube channel, in order to make the Bionicle novels accessible in the audiobook format. However, while I completed both Tale of the Toa and Beware the Bohrok on my own, I was also thinking of a new idea for continuing the project in the future: Bionicle audiobooks as a cooperation project among the fandom.

My idea is this: Gather together Bionicle fans who would be interested in recording individual chapters of the Bionicle novels, resulting in a relatively fast and easy way to create audiobooks for each novel. In my mind, this idea is both achievable and relatively low effort for everyone involved, yet way easier and faster to accomplish with the help of the fandom, rather than just doing it alone (which does take time).

Therefore, the purpose of this topic is to gauge interest among fellow Bzpower members. Would you be interested in helping out with such a project? I will pitch this idea and hopefully gather interested people on other platforms as well, but thought I should start here.

Here’s an example of what I’ve been doing with the audiobooks so far. My idea is based on what loyalbooks

has done with its own audiobooks, making the books via volunteers recording one chapter or more to contribute to the larger whole.