Paitini & Maku

Pohaturon

Paitini & Maku

While I'm sorting my pieces and can't get started on any more serious moccing projects, I'm making some additional Matoran using the template I used with Jala. Here's Maku and a random Po-Matoran! 

You can find more pictures of the individual Matoran on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7JUvHGJZaY/

:kakama:

• Like 3

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, love how you meshed G2 with G1 pieces, not to mention how you gave them such smooth torsos. Makes them look sleek, like their parts were destined to go together. The additions of heart lights are always a feature I love in Bionicle MoCs, and I love how you created their hands. They look functional and have a great design, I am so glad I came back to BZPower in time to see these. And Macku was instantly recognizable. Thank you so much for sharing these incredible creations.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali