Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Skorm (Silver Sea, Ripple)

The Twi-Toa looked at his bandaged hands as he spoke to Ostrox. The both of them had sat out the repairs, Ostrox due to his extensive burns, and Skorm due to his acute exhaustion after merging back into a single being. "Sometimes my better half wins out." He glanced up at the follower of Mantax. "I think we're all happy not to lose anyone this early, especially to rahi pirates."

The times, they are a-changing...

2 hours ago, Tarn said:

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I know what you're doing."

IC: Vyarik - The Taku

"I'm trying to help you do your job. You Toa are sworn to protect the Matoran, are you not? The problem is, despite what you want people to think, you Toa are fallible. You have different opinions. You make mistakes. And Stannis' idea of protecting the Matoran isn't the same as yours."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tekmo (Ga-Metru)

"...Fine. I don't have time for this." Tekmo angrily strolls toward the Great Temple... taking pains to make sure he doesn't tread on the door.

IC: Ostrox (Silver Sea, The Ripple)

"'Rahi pirates', hahahahah-ahk, oooh, hurts, hurts to laugh. But I doubt that those creatures weren't sent out here by someone."

Edited by Toru Nui

OOC: Knichou parts courtesy of Bulik.

IC Stannis | Airship

Knichou was silent for a moment, as if trying to remember something on the tip of his tongue. "Oh and Stannis? It might be good to make sure I didn't break Arkius's good leg. If you can bring him up here, he can rest in my quarters. I'll monitor you all from up here and report if the repairs start working with the speaker system."

"Brother Arkius is fine, I'm sure of it," the old toa almost drawled. "He can make ceramic casts better than I ever could. But Knichou, I think now is a time for us to speak frankly. We are both aliens in this city but have found ourselves already intertwined in its shadows so quickly, and we have our missions to accomplish—and our secrets, too."

He settled his weight against the bulkhead and slid his back down until he sat on the floor near the retired Ghost. "In my experience, things don't happen without a reason. Destiny has always pulled me this way and that and in this case it has out us together now. Perhaps we are to help each other." He paused then.

Knichou swiveled his chair to face the Toa of stone as Stannis sat near to him on the floor. Despite Knichou being seated in a chair, because of the height difference they were looking at each other eye to eye, and for the first time since they met earlier that day, they had the opportunity to have a heart to heart without the threat of imminent danger. "Destiny, coincidence, or luck, we are together and helping each other. Regardless of why we found each other, there is no turning back from what we've learned and done in the past few hours. Whatever is going on in this city, it can't be contained or reversed, and we will be involved until this puzzle is solved or we can no longer solve it."

Knichou paused for a moment, the room filling with the whirr of motors and creaking and bumping from others moving in the ship below them. "You mentioned that we have our missions to accomplish - what is your mission in Metru Nui, Toa Stannis?"

Stannis nodded sagely as Knichou spoke, as though he was verifying the truth said. And it was true, though he hoped it could still be reversed and that hope was not entirely lost. "I came to Metru Nui because I know the rest of the world is already lost, and if the Matoran is to have any chance against our enemies it would have to come from here in the cradle of our civilization. And yet..." he said with a heavy sigh, "Metru Nui is woefully ill equipped to even fight its own demons, let alone vanquish the ones lapping at its shores.

"The long answer to your question is: I am here to deliver vital information on the outside world to those who will hear it, rouse fresh warriors to defend the Great Spirit's will, and hopefully save Metru Nui from collapsing into itself before the League and their allies deal the death blow."

"Then we have more in common than we already knew," Knichou responded with a more relaxed tone. "I've seen and heard the war's effects, and the most in this city are not aware of the severity. They send their vahki to become scrap while most of the warriors on the front lines are those who have already lost their homes to the League. I am no soldier—" Knichou's eyes flirted with the control panels to his side for a moment before returning to Stannis "—But I know that every soldier needs a weapon, and armor. I was hoping I could help Nuparu with whatever he was working on to prepare for the day that the war is brought to Metru Nui. Unfortunately it looks like I arrived just in time to see the first shot of that battle."

"Yes," Stannis intoned somberly, "so it seems..."

He toyed with his chin, lost in thought for a moment, and then continued. "But the danger with weapons has always been that they work both ways, and if they are in the wrong hands they will never cease to cause incalculable harm. From my view, though, people are not mere tools so long as they can think for themselves, understand the stakes, and stand for a rightous cause. That is why I have always focused on the individual fighters, not the contents of their armory. Tell me, what can you say of Nuparu's last project?"

"Well..." Knichou replied, drifting into thought. Things had gone by so quickly it was easy to forget he'd only seen the device a few hours ago at most. "It was a large circular machine, with a large space in the center big enough to fit a toa, and around it were six slots that were built to hold kanoka." That statement alone was worthy of raising an eyebrow (which Stannis did), especially if one was up to date on the latest news, but there was more. "Nuparu mentioned the Toa Mangai found it early in the war, and Dume ordered him to repair it. From what I could hear, Nuparu had his doubts about the project, and mentioned Lhikan told him something, though he never revealed what. That's really all I know right now..."

Knichou reached into his backpack, pulling out the memory crystal and iStone that he recovered off of Nuparu's corpse, before continuing to speak with more excitement in his voice. "That's... why I'm glad you and Nale helped me grab these. I've worked with a lot of high tech equipment, but a Ko-Metruan memory crystal is quite the rarity. Have you ever used one of these before? I can only remember a handful of occasions over the millennia where I've gotten to see one in person, let alone use one."

Knichou extended his hand outwards towards Stannis as if an offer to help the old Toa up from his position leaning against the wall. The crystal resting peacefully in his open palm, beckoning to be felt. "Together?"

"As a matter of fact, I have used these before," he said with a certain measure of awe in his tone, notable for a veteran such as he. "They are often used by scholars and acolytes alone, the fact that Nuparu even possessed one is remarkable by itself. The things he must have implanted in this device..." he said in wonder. This was not just any crystal but one that very well could have a key piece of the puzzle for what was happening in the City of Legends. Ever the scholar and historian, Stannis understood the power knowledge and memory possessed; in the minds of the willing, it possessed the power to shape fortunes. That was how he operated, after all.

Stannis stretched his arm out to take the crystal and was just about to agree in reliving its memories with the inventor when he abruptly paused. "Something is... amiss," he whispered worriedly, as though some suspicion niggled at the back of his mind. 

Knichou's attention snapped to the camera screens on the bridge and jumped out of his seat immediately. There, clearly displayed on a monitor, was another matoran-looking figure in the room below with Nale and Kanohi. Confirming suspicions further was Kanohi balking away and scampering to a corner, clearly shaken, and Nale taking in a threatening defensive stance. 

Stannis' impressive frame had already disappeared as he hastened down to the chamber. "What is the meaning of this?" he bellowed authoritatively as he descended the steps into the room with surprising grace.

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 3

Her grip around her knife tightened.

"You don't know what you're talking about. We may be fallible--god knows I've met some pretty fallible Toa--but I've seen nothing to suggest Stannis wants anything but the best for those he protects." She took a step forward, but anything else she would have said was interrupted by the timely arrival of the Toa of Stone himself.

"What is the meaning of this?" [Stannis] bellowed authoritatively as he descended the steps into the room with surprising grace.

Nale looked surprised, her appearance now more like a child caught doing something forbidden. Quickly she regained her former stance.

"We have a stowaway, brother."

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Is that why he destroyed swathes of Vahki, and filled your heads with mad conspiracies about the Turaga?" Vyarik questioned, smiling wryly as the petulant Toa of Stone approached, "Stannis is an enemy of Metru Nui. Just as the Mangai were. That's why they were imprisoned... and why Turaga Dume hired the Dark Hunters to do what the Vahki cannot." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Stannis | Airship

"So we do..." Stannis' damnably grey eyes narrowed in recognition as soon as the man spoke.

"You again," he drawled angrily. But then an understanding look passed over his face as he paused. "You believe what you speak from the bottom of your heart, don't you, Hunter?"

Edited by EmperorWhenua
sorry I keep realizing I can do this better whoops

"My heart has no place in this," he sneered, "I believe what I see. A Toa who abuses his power, who thinks himself above the law. A Toa who seeks to tear down this city's defences to pave the way for a bloodless conquest by the League of Six Kingdoms."

It was a lie, at least as far as he knew, but one grounded in facts. Plenty of Toa had sided with the League, protecting their precious Matoran by surrendering peacefully to their would-be conquerors. It wasn't hard to accept that Toa loyal to the League might attempt something similar in Metru Nui, the last free land left standing in a subjugated universe. The question was, would the lie be enough to shake the others' certainty around Stannis' motives, or were they too blinded by their misplaced faith? 

She knew what the Dark Hunter was doing, she knew. And yet, uncertainty crept up on her as her loyalty to the law fought with her personal feelings.

Had she been wrong to trust this man?

Nale looked to her ally. 
"Stannis...? What's he talking about?"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Stannis | Airship

The old toa's brows furrowed in frustration. "I do not know," he said. "What I do know is I have fought an uphill battle for the last thousand years to try and stop the League and their allies from conquering our universe, to the point that the Barraki lords and the Shadowed One both hold me in contempt and, sometimes, fear, and if I am despised by beings such as those I cannot be doing wrong by Mata Nui's book."

He turned slightly to address Toa Nale then. "But perhaps I truly came to Metru Nui because I am destined to die here. Sister, if you believe in the words of this Hunter then strike me down." His arms were outstretched; to Nale, he was defenseless.

She was shocked by these words. Nale glanced between Vyarik and Stannis for a moment, debating on whether her next action would be decided by head or heart. The Toa of Stone had done nothing in her presence to indicate he was anything like what the Hunter was saying, and surely she wouldn't believe a contract killer's words over a fellow Toa, would she?

The situation felt all-too familiar to her. In her mind were images of a red-armored figure standing before her and asking her to make a choice. It was only when she looked down at the knife in her hand did Nale realize she was shaking.

"I trust you, brother," she said, raising her head to look to her ally again. "Do not make me regret that."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: TrikiGa-Metru

Triki is soon lost within the maze of pipes and underground drainage canals as he searches for a Great Disk beneath the Great Temple.  The world moves on above him, but his short term companions have long since been left behind them, and he pays them no heed.  Somewhere down here was treasure, and where there was treasure, there was adventure!

Of course, it still remained to be seen if anybody would ever encounter him on this adventure again...

OOC: Party kinda dissolved and the character is too far in, so I guess he's cut out of the game for now.

:music: 

IC: Arkius - The Taku

"You won't, sister. The Hunter is lying, of course he is lying." Anyone turning back would see Arkius hobbling down the stairs, supporting himself on the guard rail as he did. "When there's no other way out, you lie, don't you Hunter? Weave whatever facts are swimming around into an elaborate narrative that supports your side, or at the very least advances your goals. I know your kind. I've fought your kind. I've survived your kind, perhaps more often than I had any right to. But through all of that I have arrived here, now, to ensure you don't succeed in your dark endeavours."

Arkius pushed his way through to the front, blocking everyone else from the Dark Hunter. "Whether we're your targets or not, don't expect us to just stand by while you murder and pillage in this city. If you want Stannis or Knichou, you'll have to go through me, such as I am." There Arkius stood, bracing himself on the guard rail, his axe in his other hand, and his stern, spiteful gaze boring directly into Vyarik.

"You obstinate, self-righteous, racist wretches," Vyarik snarled, "You think just because someone is a Toa that makes them worthy of your trust? You think I'm the one weaving a narrative? Ask him - why did he help Knichou steal from Nuparu's corpse? Why are the two of them trying so hard to convince you Dume is the enemy? Why did they fight the Vahki instead of working with them? Where are they leading you now?"

This wasn't going to plan. It boggled his mind how blindly these Toa would place their faith in one another, even when some of them were clearly total strangers. They had made themselves enemies of the entire city, and still assumed themselves to be in the right simply because one of them said so. Their bias was unbelievable. 

IC: Knichou, Onu-Metru Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou stayed in the captain's chair while Stannis slid down the ladder to the lower deck to deal with their stowaway problem. As Stannis left the room Knichou flipped a switch to lock down the bridge. Unless Knichou turned the security measure off, nobody was getting in or out of the bridge without forcibly rearranging the architecture. Whatever was going on down there was up for the others to resolve, someone needed to make sure the ship stayed afloat. The good thing about being on the bridge was that Knichou had a great view of what was going on from the ship's internal cameras. He turned up the audio so he could hear the conversation below.

"... the one weaving a narrative? Ask him - why did he help Knichou steal from Nuparu's corpse? Why are the two of them trying so hard to convince you Dume is the enemy? Why did they fight the Vahki instead of working with them? Where are they leading you now?"

Hmm, that is a good question. Where am I leading them now? Am I leading them?

Knichou pushed up the main engine throttle slowly. They'd evaded vahki patrols for long enough, Knichou figured that the staff effect had probably worn out by now. Hopefully. The group needed to go somewhere - where exactly, they weren't sure, but that place was definitely not back in Onu-Metru. The airship slowly accelerated to a relatively low speed. No point speeding around when Knichou wasn't sure where he was going. Knichou waited to see if the situation would escalate or not, attentively watching the video feed.

Edited by BULiK
wording

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Arkius - The Taku

"The karzahni are you on about? I've already told you that I know Stannis well, and just earlier he showed his integrity in helping Nale get out of a very difficult situation. We don't blindly trust each other simply because we are Toa, we rely on our experience of each other to inform our placement of trust. Not that I would expect you to understand trust. I've seen my fair share of your kind betraying each other, sometimes over the most ridiculous of things. Come to think of it, I shouldn't be surprised that the way we operate boggles your mind."

OOC: note, Kanohi has some real unhealthy processes, and really needs a therapist. Don’t be like him. Though it can help to focus on manageable tasks.

IC Kanohi - The Taku

Kanohi … did not hate many people. He was wary around other species, but that was more because he was unfamiliar with them than a passionate hate. He didn’t even hate the League. To him, the League was less a faction and more a force of nature, like a tsunami rather a volcanic eruption. Just an unstoppable wave that he could only flee from. There was no fighting a flood, only fleeing to higher ground.

But right now, he felt hate. Raw hate. Not for the thin Matoran, not for the Toa; honestly Kanohi had mentally shutdown and couldn’t even understand their words. Wasn’t even fully aware that other Toa had arrived. No, the hate he felt was directed solely at himself. It was always there in the background, but now it was bubbling to the surface.

Here he was, cowering in a corner, abandoning Toa Nale. And hadn’t … hadn’t she said this Matoran had helped kill Nuparu? Kanohi … his own memory seemed unreliable now, what had he imagined and misheard, and what was real? A Toa could handle a Matoran, but he … he should still be there. He should … he should be helping. He was supposed to help, that was his duty. What use was he if he didn’t?

He trembled and shuddered in the corner, trying to think. What had his Turaga told him? Focus on what he could handle. Just work on small manageable tasks, try not to focus on the overwhelmingly big picture. Don’t feel like you have to do everything, doing something small and simple is better than doing nothing.

Okay, what was something small he could do? Finishing fixing the left engine? The Nynrah Ghost had trusted him with that task, and while the right engine would be … difficult, he had already made some progress on the left engine. Toa Nale could handle a Matoran, in the meantime he could just walk over and finish mending it and turn it on. Simple.

It was simple to say, but he was immobile, stuck shuddering in his huddled form. It was … he wanted to fix the engine, he needed to. It would prove he had some use, that he was a useful Matoran. He had to. He needed too. But he just couldn’t. Not yet at least.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Vhisola | Ga-Metru

“Who the-” 

“What the-”

“How the-”

“Seriously?”

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!”

A section of the living room wall suddenly became covered in a sheet of ice, the freeze disc rolling out the broken window after bouncing off its target.

Vhisola stood with a kanoka disc launcher in her hands in the dividing space between her kitchen and foyer and the living and dining area, finger wrapped around the trigger. There was no way to tell what the loaded disc was or how powerful, but they could see it was a Ga-Metru variant. The way out she indicated was very simple: the broken window. She didn’t care who the three intruders were, and she really didn’t appreciate seeing Okuo again, but she wasn’t having any more of this today. Forget figuring out what was going on -- it was time to stop. The vahki could sort out the mess on the pavement five stories down.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 1

Happy chat.

IC: Sans, Le-Metru

It had taken two weeks, but Sans had finally made it from the Northern Continent to Metru-Nui.  Travel was becoming more and more restricted by the day, so he was thankful his transport was allowed entrance into the Silver Sea.  Surprisingly, many Matoran were also on board headed into the city.  "I suppose everyone needs a safe place to live, these days," Sans pondered.  By the time the transport reached the docking bay in Le-Metru, Sans was eager to stretch his legs.

Sans walked amidst the huddled Matoran as they entered Le-Metru.  Sans had been here once before, as a Toa.  He helped deal with some heavy flooding in the Archives that threatened to shut down a whole level, and always complained afterwards that, for all his effort, he never even saw any weird Archives exhibits.  Now, he was a Turaga, and yet his duty to serve and inspire the Matoran was no less heavy on his shoulders.  "I think the first people who need inspired are those at the nearest bar and grill, heh.  I wonder what delicacies Le-Metru has to offer?" So Sans hobbled over to one of the workers at the docks' information booth, and within a few minutes, found himself on a shuttle headed down way towards some food.  The few other Matoran on the shuttle all stood up to offer him their seats, but Sans refused- mostly because there were several not taken seats as is.  "My friends, thank you kindly, but there's no need! Besides, do you know how much sitting one can do by the time you're my age? You're all very hard workers, enjoy the brief respite!"  Sans sat and the shuttle was quiet for an entire minute- which was three-quarters of a minute too long by Sans' reckoning.  He opened up conversation by going right for the big money. "So... Turaga Dume wants those Great Disks.  I always assumed they were more myth than matter, but I suppose they're out there somewhere after all.  None of you would have any inclination as to where one would start looking for one in this part of the island, correct?"  The Matoran stared a little nervously before shaking their heads no.  "I didn't think so, huhuhu." Sans could always make himself laugh.  "Well, what's been going on in the city?  How are y'all doing?"  Sans was only met with more moments of silence, before the shuttle slowed to a stop.  No one else rose but Sans, so he figured he was the only one hungry.

Sans stepped off the shuttle to see several restaurants and bars and grills and smoothie shops and what have you lining either side of the road.  Mostly Matoran of Air hurried across the streets, laughing and chatting as they went, but a few other elements found themselves speckled in the mix.  He overheard one boisterous group of Ta-Matoran exclaim "I can't wait to dig in here, I'm starving!" So Sans followed them.  "Any Ta-Matoran must know where to get a spicy rack of ribs, huhuhu." Sans made his way across the street and into the "Infernivika's Grub Nest," and was welcomed by friendly Le-Matoran staff.  When asked for seating preference, he took the initiative and idled up to the bar, a few seats down from the Ta-Matoran. 

"One beer, please, and some spicy wings if you've gotem."  The bar-tending Ga-Matoran brought him a draft, and not ten minutes later a cozy plate of steaming hot wings, drenched is gooey red sauce.  The Ta-Matoran called out to Sans, "Enjoy it, old timer!  This place has the best kick! We all make it a point to stop by here when we come down for business!"

"You see a lot of the city?" "A little, yeah, though not as much as we'd like," one of the Matoran continued as the others focused back on their fries and fizzy drinks.  "We work pretty hard and pretty long hours, so we can only cram in so much cuisine!" The Ta-Matoran shoved some fries into his own mouth, trying to catch up to his comrades.

"You uh... ever venture out to any weird places around this Metru?  Weird spots that might hold, I don't know, some hidden Greta Disk or anything like that?" Maybe his age had taken away Sans' understanding of subtlety.  The Ta-Matoran all paused and looked at each other before bursting out in laughter, spitting some food across the floor in the process. "I take that as a no then, huhuhu.  Well, thanks anyways, hope ya'll have a good rest of your day!"  Sans followed their example and chugged down the last of his draft before stuffing some wings into his own mouth.  He hopped up out of his bar stool and left more than enough widgets on the counter to cover his dining experience.  "Well, you know what they say in Ko-Metru..." The Ta-Matoran hushed and leaned in closer to hear was Sans was saying.  "Have an ice day! Huhuhhhu!" "AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHARRHARR!!" The Ta-Matoran erupted into bawdy laughter as Sans slowly walked out of the Infernivika Grub Nest.  The burp he stifled was testament to the quality and spiciness of his delicious afternoon meal.

Sans aimlessly walked down the street a bit, waving hello to any Matoran he passed and smiling big for the world to see.  "The world needs to see its heroes happy," Sans assured himself.  After half an hour or so, Sans happened upon a music shop.  He knew what he had to do.  Sans waltzed right in, slammed a few widgets on the counter (and startling the half-asleep Le-Matoran in the process) and commandeered one of the banjos hanging on the wall.  "I'll just be on the patio with this, don't worry, you and the Vahki both are faster than me anyways, huhuhuhu."  Matoran on the street began to slow their pace when passing the musical Turaga as he started to play a tune...

"What did you make in the forge today?

What did you make in the forge?

What did you make in the forge today?

What did you make in the forge?

I made some disks, round and sleek!

These disks aren't fit to be used by the meek!

There's six in hand, and I'm sure glad

That I know where I'll hide them!

That's what I made in the forge today,

That's what I made in the forge.

These disks are mighty; boy they're strong!

These six disks can never fly wrong!

These disks are great, and sure feel fine!

Stakced up in my hand!

That's what I made in the forge today,

that's what I made in the forge...

By the time he finished his fifth or sixth verse, Sans had roused quite the crowd.  Many cheered and a few even left some widgets at his feet before they all dispersed back towards their busy lives.  All except one Le-Matoran, who lingered as Sans returned the instrument to the shop owner.  When Sans emerged, he was stopped by the Matoran calling out to him.

"So, you're interested in the Great Disks, eh?  I might know of a place where you might start lookin'..." Sans smirked and turned and gave this Matoran his undivided attention.

OOC: Unreliable Narrator controls this knowledge-filled NPC.

Edited by Azibo
  • Like 1

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: The Cartographer -- Le-Metru

The Cartographer had sat silently in his chair the majority of the airship ride to Le-Metru, moving occasionally to check his bag, fidget with his hands, and generally appear uncomfortable; a far cry from his fearless companion across the deck. When they met eyes, the Cartographer smiled nervously, attempting to hide the fact that a great weight now rested on his shoulders. He knew that the first puzzle was a challenge, but would be nothing compared to any of the others they encounter in their future. In Ko-Metru, they had several advantages: the two knew the terrain, access, and territory better than anyone, they happened to be lucky enough to have the discs necessary, and they had found and solved this puzzle in a very brief time after the hunt was announced. Now, the odds were stacked against these two unlikely heroes from Ko-Metru. Everyone would be converging on the other five puzzles -- if there were any even left unsolved. The Cartographer hadn't the slightest of clues as to what sorts of nefarious creatures had a stake in this twisted game, but he knew that as a pair of Matoran, they didn't pose much of a threat, combat-wise. Sure, they had one of the six most powerful disks known to them, but the Cartographer feared using it. Who knew what would happen should the disk fire, and better yet, what would happen if someone else got their hands on it. All their work, gone, like that.

As the shuttle found it's place on the landing pad and began to shudder down into place, the Cartographer threw his bag back over his shoulders, and pulled the straps so tight that it felt a part of him. Pushing his fears to one of the darker corners of his mind, he rose from his seat, and looked over at the Alpinist. In their short time knowing each other, the Cartographer had grown to greatly respect the fellow matoran, for his strength, vigor, and lack of fear; qualities the Cartographer himself wished to one day emulate. If there was any way they were going to get this disk, it would be because of his new friend.

"Are you ready?" The Cartographer asked, rhetorically, knowing full well that their was no amount of readiness for such an insurmountable task. "We have no idea who, or what, is out and about here. We're gonna have to be a lot more cautious than last time. Any strategies?"

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Zecrillia - Ta-Metru

"Is that what it means? I wasn't sure... but, you know how people are when giving directions. Always unnecessarily cryptic."

So much for that being too obvious a thing for it to mean; it sounded like her first hunch had been right, after all. Zecrillia shrugged to herself, not hugely concerned. If it sounded an odd thing to ask, well... those were the 'directions' she'd been given, so to speak. She glanced again at the Toa, off whom suspicion practically rolled in waves; before she could answer his follow-up question, however, the Matoran she had paid no mind to earlier spoke up.

"Oh?"

She hadn't seen that coming, either; but Zecrillia supposed it made sense. A Matoran would know better than anyone where things were in his Metru, and... as the two of them spoke, she had to idly wonder if this Gessai had already guessed what she was looking for. It, admittedly, didn't take a genius; particularly since only those who had heard of the clue would refer to the place as such, anyway.

In either case, his was an offer she certainly wasn't going to turn down.

"Would you? I'd appreciate it. The city's still new territory to me."

And at the Toa, belatedly remembering his question, she flashed a grin.

"Would you believe me if I said I was looking for something very important that was last seen around there?"

IC: Varxii - Silver Sea, The Ripple

"I get you there. I was surprised to find there were three like me on this mission at all."

By 'more of her', Varxii could only assume that Morah was referring to Toa in general; and if so, it was certainly a good point. Toa were, on the whole, protectors; not soldiers or conquerors. The League army was, perhaps, the last place one might expect to find any of them; and yet, here she was. Her and Skorm and Aksa, all in the same place.

Well, given the current company, Varxii certainly wasn't going to mention that she was involved only against her will.

Her work on this patch of hull done, for now, Varxii sat back and began to inspect the wound in her shoulder. She wasn't so squeamish as to wince at the sight of the acid-seared muscle, but it certainly didn't look pretty. At the same time, she easily continued her conversation with Morah.

"What can I say? I love a good fight; and that fight doesn't get much bigger than what the League can offer."

A crackle of thunder through the air raised the Vo-Toa's head for a moment; she thought she could almost sense her element nearby, though context suggested this was a natural enough occurrence. If the lightning out there looked to be too much of a problem, she supposed, she could always try absorbing it into herself when it came close; but for now, that wasn't her concern until she was told otherwise.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

IC: Mazor-Silver Sea, The ripple @Conway

Mazor Sat down and began fiddling with his launcher, disengaging it. "I believe Those were Vihsorak, Some kind of biological weapon made by the Makuta." He replied to Irna, "Alghough, I didn't think they were smart enough to build airships, that was strange."

IC: Informant (Duplicate)- Ga Metru, Visohla's appartment @Onaku @Unreliable Narrator

"Let's not be hasty," The informant said calmly, "You must all know that Visohla's life is in danger, Dark Hunters are searching for her as we speak."

IC: Jeprho-Beach Assault  @Biological Chronicler

Having successfully repelled his attacker, Jephro stood back up and drew his other sword, scanning worriedly for his next opponent. And then he saw Kareh flying gracefully over him, coming down to the ground, as a group of soldiers surrounded them. Jephro spun quickly to face the new threat, swords crossed defensively.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Reliable Narrator | Onu-Metru

The effects of the weakness disc were difficult to notice at first, but after a brief pause Atamai could see the disc-matoran-goo creature spasmed against its mutated form less often. Being weakened lessened the power of the Great Disc on whatever was causing the effects to trigger.

IC: Reliable Narrator | Le-Metru

“Brotau’s my name since name-day Turaga,” said the spiffy little Le-Matoran leaning over the patio rail. She had a hardhat tipped comically back on her head to make room for her kanohi mahiki, the strap resting on the edge of her chin. “Long-search the chutes jumble-knotted together. Down by The Notch you’re bound to quick-find what you want. Everything loose in the chute ends up there. My quick-guess is you’ll find something down there.”

Reliable Narrator | Ga-Metru (Triki)

Triki’s small lightstone bobbed in the semi darkness of the sewer access tunnels. In the twisting and weaving turns of exploration Triki would have noticed a metal breaker box on the wall that seemed eerily familiar to the same metal breaker box he’d passed a few minutes earlier. On further inspection he’d realize it was indeed the same breaker box he’d passed a few minutes earlier.

Triki was going in circles.

OOC: @xccj, you’re going to want to try another location. Good guess though.

Happy chat.

IC: Barak - Ta Metru Furnaces

"Of course!" Barak exclaimed with what would have appeared to be genuine enthusiasm. "Right this way." He turned and beckoned for Zecrillia and the Swordsman to follow.

@Darth Jaller @Tarn

IC: Kareh - Silver Beach Assault

Kareh's guards touched down, landing in a perfect circle around Jephro and effectively cutting him off from any help that might be coming his way. Kareh himself landed, about two and a half bios away from Jephro. The toa reacted instantly, drawing his two swords in defense. Kareh chuckled, hoping to induce the fear reaction he needed to grow stronger.  He drew his own weapons, a dagger and broadsword, rushing towards his new opponent propelled by the power of the mask of flight. @Smudge8

IC: Tugarak - Silver Sea (Bridge of the Ripple)

Tugarak sighed heavily. The storm outside showed no signs of abating. If anything, it had gotten even worse, with bright flashes of lightning every few minutes. Vibrations from the thunder echoed through the hull. The situation seemed stable for now, but things could get much more dangerous very soon. He stepped through the portal leading to the main compartment, going to check on his passengers. Some of them had been injured after that close call with the visorak. He needed to make sure that all of them were still fit for travel, and prepared for whatever trials would lay ahead.

OOC: Tugarak is on the passenger compartment of the Ripple. Open for interaction.

Edited by Biological Chronicler

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Ga-Metru (Recommended Listening)

And, as the Dark Hunter spun his web, and the vigilante Ta-Matoran reasoned with a disk launcher in hand, Kovac Krossfari arrived on the scene. 

Knuckles closed around a drawn executioner's blade, held in both hands and raised high. He wordlessly scanned the room, mostly ignoring the very stressed out and angry Ga-Matoran with a loaded disk launcher.

Prioritise the threats.

Bright white triangles quickly homed in on Informant. If Okuo indeed was an assassin here for Vhisola's head, he was an incredibly incompetent one. Informant, on the other hand, he had not seen before. He had appeared seemingly from nowhere, and as a result Kovac couldn't account for anything about him. 

His decision was made. 

The Shadow of Metru-Nui's steps thudded as he approached Informant slowly, the expression on his Mask of Emulation daring him to explain himself. 

OOC: Approaching @Smudge8

IC: The Swordsman - Ta-Metru

I turned to the woman and sighed. My suspicions were always right.

"So the disk, that's what you're after. Foolishness. If it is truly located in the Furnace, then you're out of luck: you'd sooner melt down into molten puddles then find anything of worth there--"

I glanced over my shoulder at "Gessai."

"--any Ta-Matoran would know that."

I had no reason to accompany them, but this Vortixx didn't seem like a threat: many were looking for these disks, she was closer to a treasure hunter than anything. And this Matoran...something seemed off about him. Perhaps it was the chivalry that still burned within me where my element did not, but I felt as though I should come along as security. Greed turned people ugly. "But," I continued, "I am a Toa. And I would be remiss to not come with you as protection. These are dangerous times."

"You never told me your name," I said to the Vortixx as I began to follow the Matoran.

@Darth Jaller@Biological Chronicler

Edited by Tarn
forgot to add the pings
  • Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC, Atamai: Onu-Metru

The thing’s churning slows down after I hit it with my disk. But it didn’t stop completely. 

“Okay, now we’re getting somewhere. So since that worked we can try a couple of things. Either we can have the Kralhi bubble him and see if that helps, or...”

I paused for a moment as I considered the crazy plan that popped into my head. 

“Or we can put him in a stasis tube and set it to cryostasis mode. His body will become super cold, and metal becomes brittle and easily broken at low temperatures. If we can get his body cold enough, Vashni might be able to use her power to break the connection points between his fingers and the disk.”

IC: Sans, Le-Metru Streets

"Le-Matoran... no matter where they congregate, they always put a spin on the local language," Sans thought to himself.  As comical as the Le-Matoran's speech patterns were,  Sans knew this was no laughing matter.  “Long-search the chutes jumble-knotted together. Down by The Notch you’re bound to quick-find what you want. Everything loose in the chute ends up there. My quick-guess is you’ll find something down there.” 

"Huh, 'The Notch." Sans scratched his chin. "Alright, I guess I'll head that way." Sans walked a few steps away, then turned back towards Brotau. "Hey, uh, which way is that?" The goofy-mannered Le-Matoran in the even goofier hard hat pointed.  "Mighty thank ya!  Welp, see ya later!"  And so, Sans started walking.

After all of one block, he realized his old knees wouldn't like walking clear across Le-Metru.  So he walked until he found a chute station, slowly clambered up one whole flight of stairs, and had a nice lady give him the quick rundown on how to even utilize this public transit.  The Northern Continent never had anything near something so fancy as a tube of liquid you could surf inside of to get from A to B!  A little intimidated by the whole thing, Sans turned to the Chute employee before entering.

"Wow, this chute sucks!Sans guffawed as he jumped into the chute.  Truth be told, he really was scared, but Sans believed that the power of positive thinking coupled with a love of laughter could carry one to unseen heights.  His feelings of fear soon subsided, though, as he learned to balance himself and even sort of steer himself in the chute.  Sans wondered at the city beneath him.  Towering skyscrapers, bustling Matoran, some birds in the air and critters in the alleyways.  Le-Metru was a nice place.  Metru-Nui was a nice place, for that matter.  The sights of the city reminded him why he was even here.  Sans wanted to defend the City of Legends from evil.  Sans would do whatever ti took to protect Turaga Dume and his Matoran.  He hoped that finding one of the Great Disks would be enough to inspire the populace into greatness.

Cape fluttering behind him, Sans flew through the chute for some time before exiting the tube at the end node.  Deeper in the city now, Sans noticed a greater diversity of Matoran.  While most seemed busy bustling to and fro as they entered and exited chutes and loaded and loaded onto airships, Sans couldn't help but notice two very out of place Ko-Matoran.  History had taught him most ice villagers kept to themselves and only rarely ever left their stations and meditations.  Sans wondered what brought these two here.

So he approached them.

"Hellooooooooo," Sans greeted them.  "You two travelers are in luck! My name is Sans, Turaga of Heroism!" Sans could only hope his cape was majestically flowing in the wind behind him.  "Has the war forced you from your homes?  Are you searching for lost loved ones? Maybe you just wanted to refresh your eyes with all these colorful greens? Whatever the reason, it's lucky we met! I am here to teach each and every Matoran how powerful you all are!  Don't let this war trouble you, nor these dangerous times!  As it happens, I am in the process of acquiring a Great Disk, right here in Le-Metru!  Believe in legends, after all, this is the City of Legends! Once I have the Great Disk, I'll present it to your Turaga Dume, and I promise you, that wise and mighty leader will use its power to drive off the League once and for all!"  Sans looked to the sky, chin up.  In the moment, he felt such pride and hoped he was really improving these two Matoran's day.  But now that there was more than two seconds of silence, Sans started to feel a little silly... 

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: The Cartographer -- Le-Metru Airship Terminal

The pair of Ko-Matoran had just left the airship, and were headed to the terminal, when the strange, overtly jovial Turaga approached them, and spewed forth more words than the Ko-Matoran had ever spoken in a week. As he rambled, the two looked at each other quizzically, not used to such friendliness and unsure of how to reply. The Cartographer tightened his pack-straps once again, unsure of the Turaga's intent. Until he mentioned the disk.

"A Great Disk? Like the ones Turaga Dume spoke of?" The Cartographer layered his voice thick with innocence, hoping to hide the fact that the two already had a Great Disk, at least until they knew the mysterious Turaga's intentions. He let the Turaga continue to brew on his statement, and continued. "I'm the Cartographer; this is the Alpinist. We're here to survey historical sites in Le-Metru, to ensure that our history is not lost, even in these times of great turmoil."

He paused, long enough for the Turaga to digest the white lie, before continuing. "It seems to me that our paths aren't so very different. Do you have somewhere private we can speak?"

OOC: @Azibo @EmperorWhenua take the wheel, gents.

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Sans, Chatting with Ice People

"Private? Me? Well.... I kind of just got to Metru Nui today, myself.  I'm from the Northern Continent.  The same rules should apply here as there, though.  Let's walk a bit.  I'm sure no one will pay us any mind." Sans gestured forward and led the wall out of the station.  He only kind of knew where this Notch was.  "It may turn out to be nothing, but I'm told I should start my search in this place called 'The Notch.' It's the oldest part of the Chute System, so it should be a great place to start for your surveying!  Do you know the place?  I only know it's vaguely this way."

OOC: @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Azibo

IC:

"The Makuta?" Irna said. "I thought they were--"

What stopped the Zyglak was a flash of red and brown out of the corner of her eye, and as she turned to make sure who was approaching -- to ensure that it wasn't another of these so-called Visorak -- she nearly stumbled forwards and onto her face at the sight of Lord Carapar himself. She was halfway into bringing her hand up into a salute when she noticed that this figure was missing an eye -- had Carapar been missing an eye? She couldn't recall, but then, she had hardly seen him in-person all that often. There must have been more than one single example of the warlord's species within the League, surely.

Perhaps if she did not make any mention of it, someone would be happen to confirm it one way or another without her having to embarrass herself.

"Erm," she said, coughing lightly and leaning on her spear, attempting to appear casual. "I meant ... The Makuta. They're just folk tales, aren't they? Stories to frighten children into behaving. 'Do not venture out into the night, little one, or a Makuta will come and steal you away and throw you into a cauldron to cook.'"

OOC: @Smudge8 @Biological Chronicler

-Void 

Edited by Conway

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Taja | Ko-Metru

Ko-Metru was quiet. Taja liked that. Her breath steamed in the air as she navigated one of the walkways that ran between the knowledge towers. An iStone in hand, she moved carefully, each step designed to fall with as little sound as possible. The light dusting of snow helped, muffling each footfall. Reaching up, she idly adjusted her right earpiece, allowing a little more sound into her ears, just to make sure she was being as quiet as she thought.

A screen hanging above her came suddenly to life. Turaga Dume's face gazed down from the wall of the knowledge tower, more somber than usual. And as he spoke, the reason for his appearance became clear. A Matoran was dead. The assassin was still at large. The Dark Hunters were Metru Nui's new allies. All grave news.

Unlike the rest of the city, the screens in Ko-Metru displayed a near-muted broadcast and ran text underneath, so as to disturb the silence as little as possible. Perhaps that meant it was easier to ignore... but there were surely Keerakh poised unseen, making sure every Matoran was diligently watching. So Taja watched, carefully reading along and matching each word to the movements of Dume's mouth.

The broadcast ended, but she remained standing still, risking the Vahki's discipline for the sake of a moment of quiet thought. The stars had not spoken of this. Granted, they rarely spoke, and the words they did speak required years of work to extract a meaning. But Taja didn't need the stars to tell her something was wrong. She felt it in her gut: the city was unstable, like a ship listing to one side. She had always trusted Dume. But his comforting words didn't assuage her nerves like they usually did.

She began to walk again, a little less carefully this time, her thoughts far from the snowy streets and icy towers that surrounded her.

OOC: In all of the chaos, I somehow managed to completely forget I have a second character. 

IC: Zaliyah - The Ripple

With the immediate danger passed for now, Zaliyah slumped down in one of the seats, thoughtfully drumming the fingertips of her clawed hand on the metal at her side. 

The encounter with the Visorak bothered her, even more so now that the rush of battle had passed. Visorak were certainly cunning creatures, capable of great strategic feats, but piloting airships seemed beyond their abilities. Who or what was commanding these Visorak, and why were they out here?

Whatever the reason, Zaliyah felt she now had a compelling answer to the question of what had caused the Nynrah ship to crash. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vyarik ignored Arkius' words. He'd already known that one wouldn't be swayed. His injured leg was a testament to his stubbornness. It was the others he was hoping to sway towards uncertainty, or provoke into making the first attack.

Now that they were all here, there was no other way for this to end but in a fight, but if he could shatter that unity they held so dearly, it would give him an edge in the battle ahead. 

She'd stopped shaking, and her resolve had returned. The Fa-Toa moved to stand beside Stannis.

"This is pointless," Nale said, "going back and forth like this. You're not going to get anywhere with us, Hunter. I have faith in my allies--is that not something I've already proven?"

She pointed at Vyarik with her knife, the "KARVAN" engraving visible. "You have lost. I will not turn on my allies, or abandon them, much like you did back at the elevator," she continued. And, as if to make it sting more, added, "I am not like your kind."

Edited by Tarn

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Stannis | Airship

The old toa looked almost saddened by the scene unfolding, like he hated that there was no direction for it to go except to more violence; everybody was tired, eager for a real reprieve, and their Unity was being tested by this interloper. Still, he hoped there was still some chance further bloodshed could be stopped.

Stannis had ended up in the back of the group, Nale in front of him menacingly wielding the kanoka launcher and Arkius, despite himself, taking the vanguard, and from that position of safety he began his quiet prayer. "May the Great Spirit grant me the power to......"

IC Alpinist | Le-Metru

"Are you ready?" The Cartographer asked, rhetorically, knowing full well that their was no amount of readiness for such an insurmountable task.

"No," the Alpinist said with a shrug and a slight grin. "But I'm willing."

"We have no idea who, or what, is out and about here. We're gonna have to be a lot more cautious than last time. Any strategies?"

Once again the Alpinist shrugged. He heard of a toa-hero from long ago who could simply walk in any direction he wished and somehow was always where he needed to be, something about 'wandering' and hokey religions which sounded about as approachable as a tahtorak to him, but the reality was he wasn't sure what to do and had no plan of note. Much of his life had been spent climbing high up and doing things along the way; the journey was the fun part, the summit the reward, a pattern that wasn't exactly a perfect fit in Le-Metru. 

How strange it was, then, that almost immediately after leaving their airship transport they were approached—almost accosted—by an eccentric turaga from far away who happened to also be on the same quest as they were yet acted like some strange tourist guide in a museum who was brand new at the job. Maybe destiny really did have sway after all? Maybe he just needed a part-time job to help work his old and retired bones before he eventually croaked, the Alpinist thought morbidly to himself, and then focused again, though Ko-Matoran were prone to their wider thoughts and dry humor. 

"It may turn out to be nothing, but I'm told I should start my search in this place called 'The Notch.' It's the oldest part of the Chute System, so it should be a great place to start for your surveying!  Do you know the place?  I only know it's vaguely this way," the Turaga said.

The Notch was as good a place as any to start their search, and the Alpinist was at least aware of the stories around the ancient section of the chute network. The rumors were aplenty on it—as were the cautionary tales. "I do not know exactly where The Notch is but I think I know a way to get to it," he finally said. 

He was going to regret his suggestion, he just knew it, but he said it anyway.

"We get lost."

Admittedly, a part of him thought the idea of riding the old chutes at high speed and getting lost was appealing to his adrenaline-craving personality. Whether either of his companions thought the idea was worth pursuing was a roll of the dice. 

Edited by EmperorWhenua

Fine, we'll do this the hard way... Without a further word, Vyarik attempted to plunge his fist into the damaged engine section beside him, with the intent of grabbing and tearing free the pulley responsible for manipulating the levitation disks. 

His hope was that the sudden loss of half of the levitation power to this part of the engine would cause the ship to list, throwing his enemies off-balance for at least a few moments.

Edited by Nato the Traveler

IC: Reliable Narrator | Le-Metru | The Notch

This was an old portion of the city. Drum barrels with rain on the lids sat in abandoned roadways, tufted grasses broke through the cracks in the sidewalk of the undercity. The scrapped prototypes of flying vessels gathered rust. Le-Metru developed so quickly portions no longer saw the light of day, and The Notch made its twisting path through several levels of undercity. Designed during a prior era of rampant growth and unregulated chute design, this cluster of tubes knotting into a terrifying ride became a lesson in patience. Le-Matoran often said, "don't be a Notch. Good things come out of waiting."

Active chutes no longer served this area, but the diligent efforts of public transit enthusiasts maintained a self contained active region of The Notch primarily for extreme thrill seeking. Vahki avoided the area for the same reason they spoke chute-speak in Ta-Metru. The air district had plenty of hackers and engineers ready to defend their illegal theme park.

The disc hunters -- Sans, Cartographer, and Alpinist -- arrived near the repaired transit station for The Notch just shy of mid afternoon. With standard work hours in full swing they were alone save for the occasional small rahi in search of an easy meal skirting the edge where the sidewalk ended and dilapidated buildings began. 

On the station platform were three chute entrances to different routes. The normally sealed doors keeping the chutes decontaminated of volatile air pockets were replaced with weird mats made of leaves and single use plastic films. Near the chute entrances sat a pile of stiff boards to ride. At each chute were different symbols. The first symbol, from right to left was a single dot, then two dots, and finally three dots above the leftmost chute. Painted on the floor before each chute entrance were circular symbols the party recognized as charms they'd see at a merchant's stall outside The Coliseum during Name Day. From left to right: Accuracy, Unity, and Duty. They were painted in white, green, and red respectively.

A bird chirped, breaking any contemplative line of thought.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

OOC: General authorization for this ability granted by the GM. 

IC Stannis | Airship

... grant me the power to teleport anything and anyone I choose within my range of vision to a random location no closer than seven kio and no further than fifteen kio from my location... without regard to altitude. Amen.

”Input: Accepted.”

Stannis’ pearly eyes suddenly glowed with a fresh intent. 

Edited by EmperorWhenua
color

IC: Knichou, Onu-Metru Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

Vyarik's blow towards the levitation engine was a surprise to Knichou - the engine was powered off for repairs, the Ghost didn't understand why -

The levitation engine had many complex components inside, but on the most fundamental level it was just a sealed machine for banging the levitation and weight increase kanoka against the hull. Even though the engine was powered off, manual activation of the kanoka is still possible, and this was easier to do because of both the damage and that some parts were taken out for repairs. It just so happens that Vyarik's fist hit the stack of weight increase kanoka inside, causing a few of them to activate each other in a chain reaction. The ship immediately rolled a bit to that side and pitched downwards somewhat.

Knichou was already running the two bow engines on the upper decks at full power to compensate for the lower two being offline, but the misfire below was near the limit where he could keep the ship level. The ship would stay in the air but wouldn't be able to fully realign itself without the other engine on the lower decks being repaired.

Knichou continued to man the helm, adjusting engine power levels to compensate somewhat, hoping the toa below would get the situation under control.

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Tallea - Onu-Metru - Archives

IC: "Let's start with the krahli. If that doesn't work," She hefted the freeze kanoka from the ground. "This will be easier and faster than a pod."

• Like 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1