Jump to content

Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay


Unreliable Narrator
 Share

Recommended Posts

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Ga-Metru (Deer vs Bat)

He ducked under the gauntlet, his reflexes preventing him from being killed instantly by Idlyx. He roared, sending his Toa Tool arcing upwards towards the Dark Hunter's chin, electricity surging through the dull blade of the weapon.

OOC: @Tarn

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru (Watching The Debates)

Leonn's previous assumptions about Vyarik's ingrained vendetta were certainly proving themselves here. But, despite his vindication, the spy found himself incredibly bored at the back and forth between Toa and Hunter. It was quite obvious it wasn't going anywhere, and he was beginning to wish Vyarik and his slippery friend would engage the Toa, so that he may reassess his situation and get out of dodge, so to speak. The Hunter had lead the three of them into a battle they had no way of winning, it seemed.

IC: Thom - Silver Sea Island (On The Run)

The Skakdi's feet were beginning to hurt. 

Running through the jungle like a lunatic was killer on his legs, but before long he found himself outside the treeline, panting. A part of him lamented the fact he'd left the Metru-Nui forces behind, but a bigger part of him knew those people had chosen their fate.

He, on the other hand, hadn't. Not that one.

Thom swivelled around to face the drone that was still hovering by him, no doubt broadcasting his flight from the combat to whatever poor bureaucrat had to watch. He reached out, grabbing the floating robot and placing his face as close to the camera as he could. 

"Right. Ah dunno who's listenin', but it don't matter. Ah'm done servin' my sentence, and ah'm done playin' yer games. Ah got things ta do, ya see. Places ta visit, a girl ta find. Ah'll sure miss puttin' on a show for ya, though. Maybe ya can catch me after I've done me deed. Or what's left of me. It can go any way, that's the good thing about freedom. But, for now, I'll see ya on the flip side, spooks."

He then pushed the droid away, before emptying every cylinder in his revolver into it, deactivating it permanently.

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Jabali - Po-Metru Showdown

"Wait, wait! No fighting on the sculpture fields! No fighting on my sculpture fields!"

Even as she followed Tallea's silent command, Jabali made a desperate plea for order to be restored. This was absolutely crazy; she didn't know what the Toa had supposedly done, or why Dark Hunters were trying to enforce laws that she hadn't even heard of... and to be frank? She didn't actually care. The odd assortment of beings scared the stuffing out of her, and she would just as soon not have anything to do with them at all. But still; she had her duty, and that duty was to make sure disruptions to work were minimal. While there were no obvious workers in the vicinity, Jabali knew the carvers she oversaw well enough; either they would be so engrossed in their work to not notice anything at all, or else they would come wondering over as soon as a disturbance started, out of a misplaced sense of curiosity.

The latter could only end in disaster. Even without that, there was every chance that the fight would ruin several masterpieces in progress; and not only would that cause a massive pile-up of owed orders, but would mean she would have to deal with several irate carvers whose work would have been wasted.

Speaking of waste...

"The wastes are right over there; take your fight there if you must! Even you, Toa St- Uh, Mr.- Sorry- I, uh--"

She faltered to an self-conscious stop, aware that, in her instinctive bossiness, she had just hurled orders at possibly the most venerated Toa in all of Po-Metru. Crimson with embarrassment behind her mask, Jabali quickly shut her mouth and decided not to open it again any time soon.

 

IC: Zecrillia - Ta-Metru Great Furnace

"I left all my good weapons at home, so I'm gonna say... alternate route."

If the site had been guarded by matoran, her sleep darts would have taken care of them no problem. Against Vahki, such a weapon was less than useless.

And what else was there to do, after all? They could hardly stay here... well. The Swordsman, if he wanted, could probably happily stay right there and slay zombies all day; but Zecrillia herself had no weapons that would be much use for the task and didn't fancy waiting to be overrun. Fleeing was hardly even an option; and, quite honestly, the Disk could only help them in this battle, she was sure.

So she followed the Swordsman's gaze. Blue eyes lit up at the sight of the automated carts trundling their steady way into the furnace, not even slightly disrupted by the chaos at street level. Getting onto them without notice by the ever-watchful Vahki might prove tricky; but Zecrillia figured it wasn't a serious risk. Just make sure to stay out of their line of sight, right?

"I like it. Meet you over by them?"

Without waiting for an answer, she nodded over-theatrically to the Vahki. "You seem to have this under control, my good sirs. So I will go that way and leave you to this."

She made good on her words, heading across in the direction the carts were coming from, hoping to find a conveniently out-of-sight place to hop onto one of them.

 

IC: Varxii - Silver Sea, The Ripple

"Right, yeah. ...yeah."

She wasn't in shock so much as just... drained. While a Toa, over time, got used to harnessing their element naturally, that didn't mean she or he could call on infinite amounts of power with no ill side-effects. The way Varxii had just created an entire storm's worth of lightning out of thin air was no mean feat, especially for a Toa who had rarely ever had to fully push herself to her limits before now. She felt utterly exhausted; like, if someone put a bed in front of her for her to crash into, she could sleep for perhaps literal days if no-one disturbed her. Only once, in her first and increasingly desperate battle standing alone against the League forces - the one where she'd ultimately been beaten down and forced into submission to the Barraki - had she called upon so much power in one go; and it left her utterly bone-tired.

She wearily pulled herself upright, fried Visorak remains crunching under her feet with every step she took.

"I'm just... just tired." She rubbed at her eyes again; found, again, that her mask got in the way. "That much power... takes a lot out of you."

  • Like 1

FbsbqP.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: bunnying approved by all involved after out of game decisions were made.

IC: Reliable Narrator | Le-Metru, The Notch
Turaga Sans, the Waif, the Alpinist, and the Cartographer all stood on the central platform of The Notch facing their choices. They'd tried the far right tube, Turaga Sans' describing it as "very easy on the ol joints hohohoho."
The Alpinist contributed what he knew, and the Cartographer explained the notes he found from a previous puzzler. With some rope they lowered the Waif down to investigate around the broken black chute. She found a symbol carved like the charm for Faith on the mat covering the broken entrance, as well as four black dots marked above the top of the chute's lip. It truly seemed broken. Back on the platform she relayed her discovery. Putting everything together they came up with a new plan and dove into the middle chute with the green paint and two black dots. 
They rushed through the current to the junction of three tubes, picking the green path. At the last moment the current pulled the Cartographer down the white path and he yelped as his friends disappeared from view. However, they all merged back together into a single large tube before the four part junction. With a renewed commitment to remain together, they linked hands and chose the farthest junction to the left: faith. 
This tube hurtled them through twists and turns and loops. They felt themselves picking up speed, too much speed, but they couldn't stop. They could only hold on to the faith they'd get through whatever approached. The Waif noticed the strange magnetic charge first, followed the by rest as each passed under a large bronze connection piece. Suddenly and with dawning dread they realized they were the ammunition in a rail gun and they'd just been fired.
Ahead in the straight shot through the chute they saw a swirling vortex of trapped air and loose junk -- spoons and tubing and other discarded trash fallen in over the centuries. Without a chance to think they collided, their velocity punching them through into the center of the maelstrom and then they disappeared from the City of Legends.

They rolled, stumbled, and collapsed in a heap with a resounding echo. Disentangling themselves, the three matoran and one Turaga realized they were in a sandstone temple, approximately fifty paces in diameter, with a vaulted conical ceiling. A surprised brakas monkey whooped and climbed away along the walls out of sight.  Open archways around the perimeter of the temple let in the smells and sounds of a jungle in mid morning. A tropical bird they'd never heard before let out an elaborate mating call. They could hear the croaking of frogs and the buzzing of insects. They smelled swamp water. Behind them they could see the swirling pocket of air they fell from, a few rusty spoons having followed them through. It reminded the Cartographer and the Alpinist of their last disc search. They knew what to do, and how little time they had.
"Is this it?" The Waif said quietly as she walked towards a small toa suva covered in roots and vines. A Le-Metru disc floated above the suva by some unknown elemental force. Carved on its surface were the numbers 5-8-9.
 

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Karista - Ga-Metru 

The Kewa hopped back a step. She's going to find out, she's going to tell everyone...

But at this point... did it even matter? From the looks of the sky, the universe was ending. She wouldn't have to hide for much longer. And if this little one and her dragon did find out, she'd rather be in a form that could fight back.

Karista took a deep breath, and then the Kewa in front of Paju shifted and grew. It staggered backward, trying to give itself room to run, only to trip and fall. Karista barely remembered to catch herself with her good arm as she lay there, a Ga-Toa once again. She gave a sheepish grin as she pulled her injured arm close to herself, already wondering if she made a big mistake.

@Smudge8

 

IC: Morah - The Ripple

Morah helped the Toa to one of them chairs in the cargo hold and dropped down next to her. "Can't say I know much 'bout it. Only powers I've ever needed are these fellas." She quickly showed off her claws, grinning beneath her respirator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Alpinist | Le

"It is," the Alpinist said in response to the Waif. 

Though the words stated the obvious, he struggled to accept this reality—was this not impossible? That he had helped discover not only one Great Disc but two? And that he, who spent his life clamoring over skyscrapers and ice peaks with aimless abandon, was somehow, maybe, possibly, part of some larger destiny that brought him to these fabled artefacts? It just was implausible to him. Even though the 589 was hovering thus before him like the one they found in Ko, it all felt like a dream, a stinky, tepid, cacophonous dream.  

He walked towards the shrine with a blank look on his face, drawn towards the disc in a trance and hoping to confirm what he saw, this time for himself. And then, without looking back to his friends, he reached out and plucked the 589 from its place and rubbed his eyes one by one to clear the fog... or were they tears? 

"It really is," he said again. And then he turned finally to the Cartographer and with an exhilarating exhale he announced, "That makes two." He beamed. He only ever felt this proud when he summited, but if things were any indication he still had many a climb ahead. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Othorak, Ta-Metru Crash Site

The world had been transformed into a realm of fire.  All around the lumbering titan, screams of death and fires of chaos consumed all.  He watched the Vahki attempting to control the situation.  He watched more buildings collapse under the stress of the raging infernos.  He watched his hands pulse with the same fire that consumed all else.  Othorak turned, and witnessed the Colosseum shun the scene as it remained unfaltering and a pillar in the sky.  "My mission..." Othorak had always followed his orders.  

He took one step, and learned again how to move himself.  So then he took another.  Othorak began leaving the scene, and walked directly towards the distant Colosseum.  He knew his singular purpose was to reach the spire, and bring life back to his Dead Lord.

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vashni - Po-Metru - 

Vashni remained silent as glanced into the Dark Hunter's mind. True enough she saw the memories he had elected to put in the forefront of his mind, what she saw didn't surprise her too much, though the airship crushing the one Dark Hunter was slightly jarring. 

But of course, what really caught her attention was sense of hatred she could feel coming from him, he was suppressing it, that much was clear, but it was there. She thought about trying to force those feelings out, but she decided not to try and interfere with his mind, at least for now. Unless it looked like Stannis was in trouble she wouldn't interfere. 

.:I really want to have a nice chat with Turaga Dume when this is all over:. This was heard in the minds of all her allies, the questions she had for the leader of Metru Nui were piling up. 

@EmperorWhenua@Tarn@Silvan Haven@Nato the Traveler@Dane@pokemonlover360@BULiK@~Xemnas~@Darth Jaller@Onaku

 

IC: Skyra Daring - Temple Assault -

"Ah, so that's it." Oreius was quickly becoming one of Skyra's favorite people. Definitely in the top ten area, or maybe even top five! Just knowing that there was an actual way to kill this guy gave her the drive to see it done, the fear she was feeling before quickly starting to fade. "Well in that case..." 

Skyra put her Midak Skyblaster away, it was useless here. Instead she unsheathed the two katanas she had strapped to her person, brandishing them before charging in towards Kal. He seemed to be distracted, so she took the opportunity to swing a blade at one of his legs as she got within striking distance. If they wanted to get a strike at his chest they needed to limit his movement first. 

@Onaku  @Smudge8 @Tarn @Toru Nui@Eyru

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Raz - Ta-Metru

"So you're the terrorist, huh? Would've thought you'd look less... fiery, but show's what I know." A red clad being stepped out into the street from among the debris strewn across the disaster-neighbouring area, their gait and mannerisms giving an air of calm and mellow, their dark blue eyes showing no fear and no distress toward the situation surrounding them. "Now... I'd appreciate you coming along quietly, but I'm very well aware of the likelihood of that transpiring, so I guess this is the part where we get all rough and tumble. Still, the way you're going, one might think you're on your way to turn yourself in all by yourself. Sure would make my job a lot easier."

@Azibo

 

IC: The Waif - Toto, I don't think we're at the Notch any more

The bronze and grey suited matoran looked around, under the mask her eyes were wild with confusion and wonder. Her eyes returned to the disk, the very thing they'd been looking for, sitting secure in the hands of one of her newly made companions. "But... where are we?" She asked, a mixture of confusion and wariness all to evident in her raspy voice.

@Azibo @EmperorWhenua @Crimson Jester

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: The Cartographer - Disc Suva, ???

The rush, noise, and worries of the world above suddenly ceased as the Cartographer's feet found provenance on the floor of the ornate sandstone temple, seemingly hand-carved and in the middle of a damp, murky, yet bright jungle, nothing alike anything he'd ever seen on Metru Nui. At first, it wasn't noticeable, but as the Ko-Matoran finally gathered himself and dusted off, the serene quiet filled his ears more than any sound from above could dare. It was bliss in of itself, let alone the beauty of the nature around them, and the scene in which they arrived now seemed almost more of a reward than the disc.

Meanwhile, the Alpinist, Sans, and their new friend Waif, still focused on the task at hand, collected the Great Disc from it's home in the Suva. Sans and the Waif stood in a marvelous disbelief at the sight while the Alpinist, bearing a smile of pure pride and exhilaration, shook the Disc above him like the trophy it was. The Cartographer was about to give his friend the congratulations he and the rest all more than deserved, when Waif piped up, inquiring about where they were. Where did we go? I can't shake it, this reminds me of somewhere I've been before. His brow furrowed, the Cartographer struggled. It didn't feel right. He clenched his fist, and pain shot up his forearm where the Abomination had grabbed him at the Hideaway.

"Guys! GUYS!" he barked at the company, breaking their momentary peaceful celebration. He knew why he remembered. The last time he'd seen a place so organic was at the Hideaway, where the first Great Disc lay. And the door they went through closed very quickly after they had gotten out. His eyes were wide, and he began to shout again, tugging at Sans' arm. "We've gotta jump back into that thing NOW, or we're screwed!"

With that, the four adventurers scurried as fast as they could; sad to not have a last look at the strange beauty of this place, but all to happy to get out if it meant staying alive.

OOC: I'm gonna work on a character profile for a bit, so if you guys wanna add anything in here feel free, if not I'll post us getting back to the chute station in a bit. @Azibo @Onaku @EmperorWhenua

Untitledbzp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ta-Metru, Great Furnace/General

Barak vanished. The Swordsman held out against the zombies clambering towards him, his skill in combat far outpacing the mindless undead. Zecrillia used the time he bought to slip out of sight from the vahki stationed at the Great Furnace, and in the confusion of the emergency unfolding around her ascended the scaffolding holding the elevated conveyor belts. The conveyor belts were wide enough for her to ride them comfortably among the protodermis debris, failed masks, and other scrap heading into the Great Furnace for smelting. Ahead she saw a grated entrance blocking her path. It opened regularly, letting the debris in, then closed. As an inventor, she realized the mechanism opening the grated entrance involved a proximity sensor. By staying close to the debris she’d be able to pass through into the Great Furnace without incident. However, as she trundled forward Zecrillia could see the Swordsman down below. He wouldn’t make it in at the same time, leaving her alone and without a bodyguard. Would she wait, or would she pass through the grate into the Great Furnace, the heat of which already toasted her armor?

In the aftermath of the terrorist attack on the furnaces of Ta-Metru, the city began quarantining the infected areas of undead. Vahki continued to do their best to shepherd the undead back into the blazing wreckage of several city blocks where The Grand 'Vika crashed. Living citizens were ushered out of the immediate impact zone, forced into quarantined sections further away from the chaos and instructed to resume their job. Just because an airship crashed and the dead sprung back didn't mean the City of Legends was going to stop producing -- they had a war to win after all. Passengers heading to Ta-Metru in the chutes found themselves being rerouted out of the fiery district toward safer locales. Overhead, the calming sounds of Squad Mothers quelled rebellion or panic with the slogans of a happy, peaceful city. Matoran returned to work despite the darkness, they continued their work functions until the clocks said the day's job was done. Then they went home, spoke with their families and friends, and tried to forget they were at war.

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ga-Metru, Great Temple

Okuo arrived at the Great Temple far quicker than Vhisola anticipated. Gratefully, she took the mask he’d grabbed and quickly swapped out her old noble komau for her new hau. She held her old mask in her hands, feeling the parts where the acid burned away bits of the chin.

“I guess I can’t hold on to the past if I want to move forward, huh?” Vhisola ruminated, then tossed the mask over the edge of the Great Temple garden wall into the Silver Sea beyond. It splashed into the waves and then sank out of view in the darkness. She looked back at Okuo. “Look at me, I sound like a priestess already.

“But what about you? What are you going to do?” A look of discomfort and concern crossed her new mask features as she asked. While their friendship started out rocky, Vhisola considered Okuo someone she could trust. Even if her main reason was shared trauma, she knew Okuo had wanted the best for her in the long run.

 

The Astrologist Nixie didn’t catch the scene of the two matoran unfolding several stories below her. Since speaking with Tekmo, Nixie holed herself up in the confines of her own room in the cloister tower. She now sat muttering about the positions of stars, scribbling new constellations onto tablets and napkins. She’d brought the bulk of texts regarding astrology up from the library, some she’d contributed years ago and others she didn’t know Ko-Matoran were willing to part with, and compared her new notes with those of the past without success. Something truly terrifying had occurred, and as a priestess of the Great Spirit she needed to understand why all the stars told new destinies, and what those could mean. The future of Metru-Nui, no the known world, depended on --

A knock at the door broke Nixie from her flow. She rushed about trying to tidying without success while she shouted; “um, yes, come in who is it?”

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
Ga-Metru added

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Great Temple

"I... well, there's actually a couple options now. Spirit, it's been a while now since Po-Metru. Before I found out about the hit on you, I was interested in knowing what came of the Mangai, or at least what's now left of them. I uh... may have done a rather risky procedure, hacked the... well, surfed the Vahki hivemind to find information on their whereabouts. Turns out they, or, well, he, Lhikan, might be kept at the Coliseum. If that announcement earlier wasn't a hoax, and Nidiki did in fact get out, then I imagine there's a way to get in, though that's assuming he didn't evade capture to begin with..." Okuo rubbed the back of his neck and looked out to the sea.

It had been a tough few days, though in all of the rush it had paradoxically felt like little more than hours. Strange how time worked like that. He'd heard the opposite was how it usually went, but right now he wasn't in the head space to be mentally debating the logistics of temporal perception. No matter. Okuo sighed, his eyes having been trailing the ocean for a silent few seconds as the eclipsed suns reflected off its pitch black surface, before his eyes then moved back up to Vhisola's. "On the other hand, you mentioned going after that Great Disk of Ga-Metru... Is that risky little jaunt still on the table?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Ga-Metru

Pressing her right foot down, Taja pushed the back edge of her disk into the water, sending up a spray of droplets and dramatically slowing her speed. She leaned to the right and slid up to a dock where several Ga-Matoran were busy unloading a flatboat of building materials. Just as her momentum expired and she felt herself beginning to sink, the De-Matoran smoothly stepped up onto the dock, leaving her Kanoka floating in the water.

She reached down and plucked the disk out of the canal. She began to walk quickly along the dock, shaking it dry as she went and avoiding the curious eyes of the workers. With her free hand, she tentatively loosened her silencers, allowing the noise of Ga-Metru to spill into her ears. The splashing of water, the chatter of the markets, the creaking of ropes, the sound of goods being loaded and unloaded. Footsteps pounding, voices shouting, vehicles whirring... the hubbub washed over her. Taja closed her eyes and focused on her breathing, waiting for the shock to subside.

It was always difficult in other Metrus. Ko-Metru was quiet enough that she could walk around with ears open and not worry, but the rest of the city was not so kind. Even with her silencers almost fully closed, the city threatened to overwhelm her senses. Bits and pieces of conversations tangled themselves with her thoughts; frustrated, she did her best to brush them aside and continued walking. There wasn't time to stand still. Not now.

The Great Temple loomed over her. Its silver-draped spires stretched towards the heavens, as if beckoning her to look and contemplate the movements of the celestial spheres. But looking up only made her stomach squirm: the solar eclipse still hung in the twilight sky, and the stars glittered in their new constellations. Everything felt alien, like she was walking on the surface of another world.

As she passed through the main gates, a sliver of conversation caught her ear: "...you mentioned going after that Great Disk of Ga-Metru..." She fought the impulse to turn and look. The prospect of questing after the Great Disks was tempting—who hadn't dreamed of saving the city and becoming a Toa? But the stars had not spoken to her of these things. It was not her destiny. Hers was to listen to the words of the Great Spirit, and to act solely on his behalf. So she continued through the gates into the sanctuary of the main hall.

Several flights of stairs later, the De-Matoran found herself in front of Nixie's door. She took a breath, loosened her silencers a little more, then knocked. The sound of frantic movement came from within, followed by a voice she instantly recognized as Nixie's. “Um, yes, come in! Who is it?”

The door was unlocked. She let herself in to see Nixie organizing a sheaf of papers, one of many that lay scattered around the room. Various star charts and maps were laid on the bed—one of which the scholar recognized, bemused, as her own—and draped over the backs of chairs. The Astrologer herself looked slightly frazzled; Taja imagined she herself looked little better.

"Hello, Nixie," she said quietly. "You might remember me. Taja, from the Towers of Thought. I think you know why I'm here."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Idlyx Haeve - Ga-Metru

Too close. The Kekamaire moved back, but his lack of agility and Kovac being so near meant that the blunt-edged sword connected with his chin, and electrocuted the Hunter who stumbled backwards, falling to the ground. He convulsed once, then chuckled, staring up at the permanent midnight.

"Wonderful,"--a cough--"wonderful..."

Idlyx sat up, rubbing his jaw, apparently making sure it was still in place. "You're good, Toa. But this has eaten up so much of my precious time, and time...is not something we all have. That Ga-Matoran you helped escape? Her time should have been up long ago, you know. But not everyone is as good at this job as I am." He slowly got to his feet, groaning as if he was having difficulty, and continued with, "All it would have taken was a weaken Kanoka to her small frame and...well, I don't need to bore you with details, do I?"

The Kekamaire was now at full height again, looking down on Kovac with a blank expression. He knew this kind of talk would just anger the Toa.

"I would've liked killing her."


IC: The Swordsman - Ta-Metru

I responded to Zecrillia with a grunt and then attempted to follow the Vortixx. She boarded one of the carts before I could catch up, the horde slowing me down and grabbing at my cloak.

Mata Nui-forsaken--

Frustrated, I cried out and swung my blade in a half-circle, watching as twisted bodies were cut in twain by protosteel. I looked up at my Vortixx companion as the conveyor moved forward, my dark expression hopefully indicating my thoughts: Wait for me, unless you want to burn in there.

Edited by Tarn
fixed up a pretty bare-bones swordsman reply
  • Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Alpinist | Le

The Alpinist expected joviality from his fellow Ko-Matoran, but whatever joy the Cartographer felt was being supplanted by wide-eyed fear that Alpinist matched instinctively. "Guys! GUYS! We've gotta jump back into that thing NOW, or we're screwed!" Carto said. The sharp tone snapped his mind back to reality and he rushed to cram the 589 into his disk pack while starting back to the portal from whence they came.

"He's right. Run," he commanded. "Or we'll be trapped here." Without waiting for agreement and sure that his companions would get the clue and be right behind him, he flung himself into the vortex. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ga-Metru
"Oh, Taja, hello good to see you," Nixie said with a dawning look of embarrassment as she tried to hide an unfinishable painting from earlier in the week. She'd met Taja during an amateur astrologist meet and greet years ago. She didn't remember much of the night, not for lack of a good memory but because of a lack of discipline with spirits, but she always felt maybe something… Nixie noticed the puddle growing where Taja stood, her Ko-Metru scholar's robes soaked to the bone. "Mata-Nui you're absolutely dripping. Did you fall in the canals?"

Vhisola looked at Okuo and gave a soft half shrug. "I'm thinking about it, but all I got is where I think it is. Maybe come back when you're done at the coliseum and I'll have a better idea?"
 

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vyarik - Po-Metru.

"There's no need for fighting," Vyarik assured Jabali, fighting the urge to retort to Stannis' insults with equally petty jibes of his own, "If the guilty parties agree to surrender peacefully, I'm sure collateral damage can be avoided." 

He gestured vaguely to their surroundings, "We have no desire to intrude upon... whatever it is you're all doing out here. All we ask for is cooperation, or at the very least, non-interference, in apprehending these criminals."

Criminals who had, so far, made no real effort to deny or explain their crimes. The fact that anyone was still willing to consider taking their side when they had made no attempt to defend themselves, when the city had just witnessed numerous high-profile Toa arrests, and the ranks of the League were bristling with rogue Toa, irritated Vyarik to no end. Was wielding an element and flaunting a reputation truly all it took to sway the minds of the masses?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sidra - Ta-Metru

A lone nektann drone scuttled amongst the wreckage, trailing Othorak's movement from a safe distance as he turned away from the  slaughter he had caused and began to shamble towards the city centre. As Raz stepped out into his path to confront him, a darkened crevice in the wreckage beside the nektann rippled as Sidra emerged, her rhotuka launcher already raised at the ready in her uninjured hand.

Unlike Raz, she didn't bother announcing her presence or trying to reason with Othorak. She'd held back before, and he had caused all of this carnage. There were no second chances this time. 

So, without a word, she loosed a rhotuka at Othorak's head. 

Edited by Nato the Traveler
  • Like 1

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Nixie's House

Taja looked down. There was definitely water collecting underneath her, and a steady trail of droplets that led back down the hall the way she'd came. Her head full of the stars, she hadn't noticed. She felt colour rise in her cheeks, embarrassed at representing the Ko-Metru scholars in such a sloppy fashion.

"Not quite," she said, shrugging off her outer robe. "But close. Have you looked at the sky lately?"

Nixie nodded, seeming to take this abrupt turn of conversation in stride.

"The scholars work slowly, but I've discovered something that suggests we don't have much time." As she spoke, the De-Matoran twisted up her robe in both hands and wrung it out over the sink. "I needed a telescope and some blank charts, and you were the first person I thought of. It looks like you've already started. Have you found anything?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Great Temple

Okuo stroked his chin in thought. "Hmmm... well, that could work. Though depending on how things go at the Coliseum, I might be a while. Can you at least promise you'll try to stay safe until I get back? I'd... well, hate to have gone through all that only for... you know."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vhisola | Ga-Metru, Great Temple

"Uh you mean stay alive?" She rolled her eyes. "Yeah I'll do my best. See you later then Okuo. And thanks." 

With that she strode off , leaving the Ta-Matoran hacker alone in the Great Temple gardens. 


IC: Nixie | Ga-Metru, Great Temple
Nixie nodded and pointed to the table covered in notes while she also put the kettle on for tea. 
"Just the coordinates of three major constellations so far. I observed the Mangai cluster, as well as major points of the Virtues. They're all changed and jumbled when compared to last year's. It hasn't stuck out to me yet what's most important because, well," Nixie took a breath, "they keep changing. What have you seen?"

IC: Dark Hunters Only
A small icon on the devices used by Dark Hunters for dispatches and hits flashed a soft green. The progress bar on a recent update finished without much fanfare, just a new hit: kill Dume.

IC: Turaga Dume | Coliseum
"You will turn this broadcast off immediately!" Turaga Dume remembered yelling as the squad mother forgery revealed itself to be Nidhiki. The advisory council stood in shock behind him. Nidhiki escaped with the use of his new staff's powers, and now Turaga Dume felt the full brunt of his frustration and anger and paranoia. Never alone, he stalked through the hallways of the Coliseum in search of some outlet for his emotional weakness. He couldn't find any. He needed to cool off before addressing his people. A Turaga visibly not in control of themselves would lead to further panic. For what they were worth, the wide open halls and vaulted ceilings of solid silver protodermis provided a meditative space to collect his thoughts. His footsteps echoed paired with the rap-tap-tapping of his staff and the soft chanting of priests from down the hall. Eventually, he made a broadcast. This time he sat in the customary position of mourning.

"Brave citizens of Metru-Nui, I am here. I see your determination in the face of chaos and terror and I am proud to call you my people. Ta-Metru will soon be in containment, and those who still linger beyond their destined time will be treated with dignity as they are laid to rest. I grieve as you grieve, and let us mourn together how little the League of Six truly value innocent lives.
"Some days ago I began a search for the Great Discs of Metru-Nui. I offered those who wish to protect this city a chance to prove themselves. Well heroes in the making, your time has come. Bring the Great Discs. Become the heroes we need to continue to defend our shores. In the texts of faith, remember it says night is darkest before the dawn. I say we are close to dawn on a new age, an age of beauty and art and freedom from the tyranny and violence of the League menace. Be strong, hold to your faith. I am with you."

Back in his personal chambers, Dume removed the mantle of his office, placed the necklace on its tray by the mirror, and stuck his glasses back on his mask. It felt good to see clearly again. 
"I know, I know," he grumbled to himself, waving away opposition from his reflection in the mirror. 
"You know you know," said a voice behind him. 
 

Ooc: mobile no format

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 4

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | Po

"We are doing exactly what Turaga Dume requested: Finding and delivering the Great Discs," Stannis ventured to say. "And I am not guilty. I am not even wanted. If I was, your shiny vahki transport would be manned by clockwork automaton police, but instead it just has... you. And if you served law and order you would have given up long ago, but instead here you are to carry out your petty vendetta because the laws—and Dume—mean nothing to you.

"Only your grudge does." 

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Po-Metru

I had a feeling that there was a real possibility of a fight breaking out right before my eyes. I was also sure that Vashni would end up getting involved. 

I tapped her to get her attention. When she looked down at me I pointed to my forehead. The meaning of the gesture was simple: read my mind.

Vashni, let me have the Great Disk. If the Dark Hunter does end up attacking us, I don't want it to fall into his hands.

OOC: @Snelly

 

IC, Kohara: Ga-Metru

Kohara reached the Great Temple, its outline against the strange sky almost ominous. When she arrived she asked several of the Matoran if they had any idea of the Great Disk's whereabouts. They all pointed her to the same Matoran: Nixie.

After going up several flights of stairs, Kohara reached her destination. As she approached, she heard two voices discussing star readings. The door was open; inside, there were two Matoran. A Ga-Matoran who Kohara presumed was Nixie and a De-Matoran. 

Kohara bent down a little and knocked gently on the doorframe. "Pardon the intrusion, but were you discussing the stars?"

OOC: @Eyru @Unreliable Narrator Hope y'all don't mind me joining your conversation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Ripple

The pilot of The Ripple followed his Captain's orders, flying the airship quickly through the eternal night of the eclipse. He'd never seen an solar eclipse until today, and to see a double solar eclipse left him both awed and terrified. He checked the readings at his station and felt safe in their flight in case of another pirate ambush, but nothing happened on the journey home to the island of the Barraki warlords. Barraki Carapar met them all as they departed the vessel, his chin raised proudly. 
"Did you find the vessel?" He asked.

Skorm awoke from a nightmare as The Ripple arrived at Port. In it, his sense of self washed away into a plane of nothingness -- no light, no shadow, Nothing. But even the Nothing was Something, a violent merging, greeting, assimilation, and rejection of anything. He felt stuck between the moments on a clock, trapped between reality where nothing should exist. He stood on a beach, sensations of sound and surf washing over him. He stood wreathed in flame, the vaguest outline of a tall spire peaking through smoke and screams. He woke drenched in sweat with a name on his tongue. Who was Nuju, and why did Skorm care?

 

IC: Nixie | Ga-Metru, Great Temple

"Oh hello!" Nixie said, startled. "Hello toa-hero, of course you're welcome let me just move here, uh no there, uh no here -- hi. What's your name?"

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vyarik - Po-Metru

"Not guilty?" Vyarik sputtered, disbelief and rage roiling within him. He'd always prided himself on his confidence, but the sheer arrogance of this Toa beggared belief, "You and your friends destroy swathes of Vahki, lay waste to an airship dock, then have the gall to proclaim you're innocent?"

He pulled out his iStone, hoping the Vahki were still monitoring the compromised network, "The Vahki couldn't spare units to search the sculpture fields themselves on my suspicions alone, which is why they gave us this transport. But now that we've found you, I'm more than happy to summon the Vahki here." 

Rogue Toa Stannis and companions located in Po-Metru Sculpture Fields, he began to type, adding in approximate directions to their location, Vahki support requested at my location to aid in apprehension of targets.

  • Like 1

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC, Kohara: Ga-Metru

"I am Toa Kohara. I've come to Metru Nui in order to help with the war effort. I believe that the Great Disks may have a role to play in current events, and I was told that you would be the Matoran to speak to regarding such matters. However, I'm also interested in hearing what you have to say about the stars. I am aware that there's much they can tell us."

Edited by ~Xemnas~
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (Po-Metru, Sculpture Fields, Vahki Transport)

Waveahk also received the exact same update... curiously, 'Ghost' did not.

"So... where's your tablet?" He whispered to him. "Because I refuse to call it an 'iStone', that name is ridiculous."

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Ga-Metru

"Y-yeah, see y-" Okuo sighed and facepalmed once Vhisola was gone. "Spirit I'm terrible at this. Whatever, better get going."

No time to stick around and smell the proverbial roses, or the literal roses for that matter. Okuo disappeared as if into the air itself, quickly jumping onto his invisible hoverboard and taking off into the air, his direction the Coliseum that towered over the rest of the Metru-Nui skyline like a colossus among ant-hills. On the way, Okuo quickly took a look at the newsfeed to see what he'd missed while all his attention had been on not letting Vhisola die.

Okuo came to a stop half-way across Ga-Metru's sky when an article on the recent terrorist attack in Ta-Metru came to his attention. Over a hundred dead, more reported missing, but far more worrying than that was the fate of those that died. Reanimation, like that mask he'd read about, except... aggressive. Horde like. The death toll was devastating enough, but knowing that they weren't allowed to even die correctly was horrifying. Looking through the confirmed fatalities, Okuo recognised some of the names. Acquaintances, friends, colleagues... Some of the people he'd known during his tenure as a mask maker were among the fallen. Well, fallen and then risen. What disgusting destiny could allow such a thing? Okuo looked up into the sky, the crimson horizon and the eclipsed suns above. Was this what the state of the sky meant? Disruption of the natural order?

Pushing everything else aside for a moment, Okuo sat atop a rooftop in the watery district, slowly taking in and coping with everything he'd learned. Ta-Metru attacked. Terrorist... League affiliation by all likelihood. And many of the people he'd known were gone. The transmission from Dume did little to comfort Okuo. There he sat, alone atop a building in Ga-Metru while his brothers and sisters of fire were killed in their workplaces. Had he remained in Ta-Metru, had he remained a mask maker... he'd most likely been on that list. The wind had been firmly knocked out of Okuo. For the moment he wasn't sure what to do other than sit there and sulk in his grief.

Edited by Onaku
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Stan | Po

...

Stannis waited.

...

And he waited.

...

But he tired of the game, the back and forth with . Wisdom and truth would not seep through Vyarik's armor because, as he suspected, the Hunter was there only out of desperation, guided by a wounded pride in need of soothing and little else. Nothing but soul shattering defeat or jubilant triumph would sate him, and Stannis was not going to give the Hunter what he craved. There was no Vahki response, and there were not even chirps from the iStone of any response, only a silent rejection.

"Reinforcements are not coming. They do not care. It is as I told you in the alleyway—there is more afoot in the City of Legends than either of us know. You and the other Hunter created the disaster in Onu-Metru by fomenting lies and mistruth in order to have me arrested so that you may easily dispatch me, and back then that may have even been wise but your blindness has brought you here, almost alone and in the middle of the desert where nobody who might hear your screams will come to your aid.

"You want to arrest me?" With a flourish he threw back his cloak over a shoulder and tossed his spear to the sand, giving the challenge to Vyarik. Many Hunters had attempted to take Stannis before, and the fact that none had ever succeeded bolstered the old toa's self-assuredness. It was not cockiness, it was well-earned reality. "Come and take me, if you can."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Po-metru Sculpture Fields:

Analyzing newcomers. Calculating threat level.

Terrain favors allies.

Numbers favors allies.

No high level dangers identified on newcomers. Open combat favors allies.

Threat analysis complete: Negligible threat.

Resuming puzzle solving.

Current objective: reach central chamber in inverted pyramid.

Problem: Pyramid entrance is under sand. Digging will take time. Allies suited for digging are occupied with newcomers.

More efficient solution required.

Using lower entrance inefficient Solution: create higher entrance.

Retrieving disk 637 from storage. Alerting allies.

The robotic guardian didn’t know who these newcomers were, and due to its robotic nature wasn’t able to receive information from the group’s telepathic link. Even if it had that information it wouldn’t matter to the machine, as it had a much more important goal to work towards. There had been enough talking, and with a group as large as theirs, delaying their progress for one obsessed individual was a waste of time and resources.

Allies will leave pyramid surface. This unit has possible solution,” the robotic enforcer announced to its gathered allies. While its traveling companions processed its command, the protodermis protector was already moving to the edge of the pyramid. On the way, it wiped the collected sand off a patch of the pyramid’s surface, leaving a clean section marked about halfway between the center of the surface and the edge. Having reached the sand bordering the mysterious structure, and with its allies presumably having moved out of the possible danger zone, the mechanized former police launched the disk at the marked location on the surface with calculated precision.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru (Cover Blown)

Leonn's blood ran cold.

It was okay, he was trained for this. All this did was accelerate the situation. He was going to get caught anyway, it was fine.

At a last ditch attempt to save his act, he shrugged nonchalantly. "Oh, mine's back at my safehouse. It wouldn't do to be caught with potentially vital information, would it?" A smile, masking the preparation to laser Waveahk's face off.

OOC: @Toru Nui

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Ga-Metru (Running Hot)

The Toa's face visibly twitched.

"I would've liked killing her."

Rage hearkening back to a time on an island far away all but bubbled to the surface, white eyes widening in righteous fury. His fists sparked with crippled but persistent elemental energy. Idlyx was a sadist. A new breed of criminal, one that betrayed all common conceptions of what made Idlyx's peers think. 

That scared him, but it did worse than that. It made him wrathful, and Idlyx could plainly see that for how dangerously quiet he'd made the vigilante after his taunt.

"Once I'm done with you, you won't be able to move your legs to chase after a Matoran again." The words came finally, and were laced with all but lethal poison, as he growled, sending a powerful kick to Idlyx's kneecap, in an attempt to break it entirely.

OOC: @Tarn

  • Like 1
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile post

IC: Vyarik - Po-Metru

"No. I won't fight someone who doesn't know what they're fighting for, and we both know your fellow Toa here will intervene the moment I make the first move," he replied, ignoring the spear.

"I want to hear you to say it. Tell these people of your mad conspiracy against the Turaga of this city. Explain your insane endgame. Let them decide if your side is worth taking."

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Idlyx Haeve - Ga-Metru

He couldn't move in time. Idlyx's blank expression turned to wide-eyed surprise as Kovac's boot connected with his knee, causing the larger being to fall down and kneel before the Toa, now face to face. The Hunter raised one hand in the air, as if in surrender, while the other held his shattered kneecap. "Now, hold on here--"

A chirp from the Kekamaire's pocket, and a beat as his jaw hung open, about to say...what? He didn't know. Unbeknownst to either of the combatants, the latest order for the Dark Hunters had gone out: kill Turaga Dume. And then, continuing from the lost thread of thought, his voice now lacking any authority, Idlyx asked:

"--can I take this?"


IC: Nale Vella - Po-Metru

Blah blah blah something something conspiracy something criminals. Nale yawned. At this point she was hoping the Hunter would make a move, not because she wanted to shoot anyone, but so something would happen.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Stan | Po

"Say... what?" Stannis nearly bellowed in disbelief. Is this what the Hunter assumed from the bits and pieces he must have overheard as a stowaway in the Taku? he wondered.

It must have been, he figured. It was a feeling, a hunch—and it fit the character of the Hunter as Stannis quickly compiled a dossier of the interloping man. And, unfortunately, it was an unfortunate assumption on Vyarik's part. Clearly he was not a skilled detective, despite his rather admirable ability to 'wander' almost as well as Stannis himself. Time and time again now Vyarik had weaseled himself into the company of Stannis and his companions, and he finally came to understand just how annoying he must have been to the Hunters and Barraki if that was anything similar to his own tendencies. 

"We no not conspire, Hunter," he said, evenly and calmly then. "We do not know what is at play, we do not know what Dume's intentions are, we do not even know if he is even involved or if he has become a victim to other forces," he said, gesturing to the unnatural sky. "What we do know is that Nuparu was dismissed and then murdered, that he was doing something at the behest of the Turaga, and that we know more questions than answers, so we want to know more. And admittedly, I am on Metru Nui to help raise defenses against the coming waves of Barraki troops. Are these the machinations you accuse me of? Seeking answers and fighting the Six Kings?"

Edited by EmperorWhenua
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC [Southern Central Chute Hub near Coliseum]: 

She arrived via the southern chute hub adjacent to the coliseum, one of the six massive transport stations surrounding the center of Metru Nui. A seemingly endless stream of Matoran, Toa and other beings passed through the network here, dropping in and out of the silvery tubes, passing through check gates, carrying goods and luggage, criss-crossing each others paths, avoiding collisions while trying to make the best time possible to their destinations. A beehive of activity. Voices echoed across the wide space between transfer points continuously providing up to date information, announcing areas of increased traffic via tannoy systems, suggesting detours and alternate routes to ensure a smooth flow of traffic. Like blood through a body, the traveling mass of beings kept the city of legends alive. All under the watchful eye of ever-present Vahki enforcers, some in biped, others in arachnid configuration.

But not every part of the crowd was moving. Some had time to linger, chatting, eating at one of the venues scattered about - but most were hovering around the public broadcast systems, whether it was one of the oversize projectors or a loudspeaker to just listen to the news. Scenes of mayhem played on loop across the streets. The aftermath of an attack in Ta-Metru, burning ruins; shambling figures on the prowl, silhouetted in smoke. Vahki, Toa and other warriors fighting, both there and elsewhere in the city. And footage of the sky they just needed to look up to see themselves. 

A murmur went through the crowd as the newcomer made her way through, to get a better view of the screen they’re gathered about. Skakdi, Vortixx and others not native to the city were so common these days, they hardly warranted a turn of the head. But the intimidating, dark, hooded figure towering several heads above even these tall beings definitely did. 

Where the light hit the seemingly black armor, iridescent reflections played across its lines, where not obscured by the sleeveless tech-wear coat wrapped around her torso. Carrier straps hung loosely from its attachment points, slightly jingling with every step. Slung diagonally across her back was a narrow, wrapped object, longer than a Toa was tall. And slung in the opposite direction, a heavy duffel bag.

The crowd parted around her, creating a bubble that moved as she did. The bystanders were caught in a dilemma, between curiosity and nervousness: They wanted to look, to learn more and talk about her, but were too worried about her reaction. Especially with the actions of other powerful beings on repeat display all around them. So they resigned themselves to hushed whispers and stolen glances. 

Which suited her just fine. She paid them no mind. What she needed, was information.There were plenty of rumors about what was happening in the metropolis of course, but nothing could beat some old-fashioned journalism with integrity and sensationalist imagery in this case. The crowd around her watched the footage impassively, but she knew the difference between actual normalcy and the veneer of it on display before her. They were concerned. A small grin played across her face. Fortuitous timing.

If the league and hunters think they're the only ones playing for power, they are sorely mistaken. Yes...this city needs help - and it will have it. For a price. 

Then, the cyclical newsreel got interrupted. In its place, a larger-than-life image of a Turaga appeared. Where there had only been pockets of stillness in the beehive of activity before, the entire crowd now froze in its tracks. The giant visage of Dume stared at all and none of them for a moment, before opening its mouth: 

"Brave citizens of Metru-Nui, I am here. I see your determination in the face of chaos and terror and I am proud to call you my people. Ta-Metru will soon be in containment, and those who still linger beyond their destined time will be treated with dignity as they are laid to rest. I grieve as you grieve, and let us mourn together how little the League of Six truly value innocent lives.
"Some days ago I began a search for the Great Discs of Metru-Nui. I offered those who wish to protect this city a chance to prove themselves. Well heroes in the making, your time has come. Bring the Great Discs. Become the heroes we need to continue to defend our shores. In the texts of faith, remember it says night is darkest before dawn. I say we are close to dawn on a new age, an age of beauty and art and freedom from the tyranny and violence of the League menace. Be strong, hold to your faith. I am with you."

You’re not the only one. And if there’s to be a new age, you can rest assured I will make my mark upon it.

She studied the Turaga’s digital features closely, before turning away from the screen, pushing past gawking Matoran and moving over to the chute access gates.If finding the disks was the way to gain favor in this city, she needed to know if there were any left to be found. And where better to start than to find the people who found them instead - a far easier prospect than finding the disks themselves. And if they had found them all already…- but that was something she would deal with later if necessary.

As she reached the  transfer gates, a buzzing alarm accompanied by flashing lights interrupted her thoughts. Several nearby Vahki immediately descended on her, blocking her path. The lead unit rose to its full possible height. It still had to crane its neck.  “Halt. Unregistered access to chutes is prohibited. Identify.”

This is what I get for getting off at a proper stop. Of course Dume wants to keep tabs on everyone in his little dominion. Fine.

“Zataka. I am here to help.”
 

OOC: Hello there! Zataka open for interaction. @Crimson Jester

  • Like 2

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vashni - Po-Metru - 

Without so much as a response, Vashni handed Atamai the great disk. Atamai had proven himself to be reliable and trustworthy back in the archives, so Vashni had no qualms about handing him the disk. 

Besides, the situation between them and the Dark Hunter wasn't going anywhere it seemed. It was starting to irritate even Vashni, who was normally pretty patient.

"Enough of this..." Vashni called out, loud enough for the Dark Hunter to hear. "...to be frank, I've heard all I care to about this. I don't care what you think of Stannis, or what he may or may not have done. I don't care. We have better things to worry about, and do. You're going to leave...right...NOW:." 

Vashni's elemental powers went into full force against Vyarik as she tried to compel him to turn around and leave. The desire to flee was being hammered into his mind. 

@EmperorWhenua@Tarn@Silvan Haven@Nato the Traveler@Dane@pokemonlover360@BULiK@~Xemnas~@Darth Jaller@Onaku

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-The Ripple

Mazor nodded, stood up, and, without thinking about it, started to put the cube in his bag.

IC: Jephro-Temple Assault

Jephro gasped as Kal suddenly appeared in front of him. He instinctively brought his blades into a defensive position. The whip wrapped tightly around the swords. Jephro struggled to free them but it was no use. Thinking quickly, he reversed the gravity effect he had placed on Kal then tugged on his bound swords, hoping to lift Kal off the ground and smack him into something.

IC: Paju And Ellie-Ga Metru

"WHAT!" Paju fell over on her back. Ellie smiled and loped over to Karista, atemting to sniff her. 

"Wait," Paju called. Ellie froze. Paju jumped up and ran to Karista. "I'm so sorry ms. Toa, If I had known I would have tried to stop her before you got hurt." Paju pulled out some medical tape and antiseptic to bandage Karista's arm. "It doesn't look to bad, you should be able to heal up soon. Of course, I don't know much about medicine, I've just picked up what I need to to patch myself. I tend to get in trouble a lot..." She continued to ramble on, avoiding eye contact with Karista.

IC: The Informant-Po-Metru

As the notification for the dark hunters came on the screen The Informant smiled. Finally, after all this panicked runing and lack of information, here was something he could control. He had already built up a weath of notes on the colluseeum, which the shadowed one had requested a while back. He had mapped out as much of the place as possible, and while It was a little old, it should do the trick. He grabbed his things and headed out, dismissing his dupes along the way so he could focus.

On the dark hunters web, anyone looking at the note on the Dume case would find another message with a codeword for one of the Dark Hunter's safe houses. The one closest to the colluseum. "Meet here, Informant wants to provide information and cordinate the assasination."

 

  • Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Tugarak - @Unreliable Narrator

He saluted Lord Carapar.

"My lord," he began.

"We have been located the remains of the Tactical Panda. It crashed on an unnamed island in the Eastern Chain. We have recovered a data crystal from the wreckage, but have been unable to decrypt its contents. Cause of the crash is unknown as of yet. I will send you a copy of my logs."

He lowered his head. "We also brought back something else. A sort of strange orb. We found it in a grotto inland. When my passenger, Mazor, touched it, that's when all this crazy stuff started. It's changed a lot since he picked it up, too. It's stopped glowing and transformed into a cube."

"I brought it to your attention in hopes that we might find a solution to theses new problems. The problem of the sky and the problem of the undead."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Po-Metru, Above the Great Disk anomaly site

Knichou wasn't really sure what was going on, but at least it wasn't violent. Yet. His mind drifted towards the strange structure between the group and the Great Disk. Then, he had an idea. Through the mental link, he focused a message to nale.

Images began to appear in Nale's mind, as if trying to recall a dream. The front of the Taku's lower deck. The door to the shed at the very front of the ship. A crate labeled 'Levitation disks'. The strange structure below them.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile
 
IC: Vyarik - Po-Metru
 
He had been a coward once. 
 
When the Visorak had overrun his home, killing or mutating his kindred all around him, he had ran. He had run so far, and so fast, until he could run no further. Running brought him to Stelt, to a life of slavery in the arenas, a place where he could not run.
 
To flee in the arenas was a death sentence. He had seen many beings breathe their last, chased to the grave by the jeers and laughter of a cruel audience. That was not his fate. He had faced death time and time again, looked it in the eye, convinced himself he would defeat it again and again, because his confidence was his strength. To give in to hopelessness, to offer even the most momentary consideration to the prospect of failure, would do nothing but make that failure more likely.
 
He had never run from a fight. Not since the arenas. He'd walked and talked his way out of unnecessary battles, sure, but he never backed down from one that confronted him. Toa and Titans and Tahtorak, he had faced them all. Never failed. Never fell. Never fled. Never again. Not since the Visorak... and there were no Visorak here, nothing that could rationally be responsible for the fearful need to flee now burning like fire inside him... nothing except...
 
"You." His voice came out in a teeth-gritted snarl as he glowered at the Ce-Toa, calling on all of his willpower in an effort to repel the psionic intrusion searing through his skull. "Get. Out. Of. My. Head." 
 
He focused now on Stannis, "Clearly you don't understand," he sneered, "Nuparu was killed by one of my fellow Hunters, on a contract given long before Dume allied with us... an alliance which seems to be at an end, I might add," he smirked at the new message he had discovered on his iStone screen. 
 
"But please, make me understand. How does annihilating entire squads of Vahki, destroying transport infrastructure, looting dead inventors, and giving further cause for Matoran to fear their heroes help defend the city? You and your companions have done more damage to Metru Nui than the Dark Hunters or League have managed."

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Stan | Po

"Of your kind's role in Nuparu's death, I already knew. You confirmed that already, Hunter," Stannis said. He regretted chasing the first red-aurad person his mask pointed him to, as well, lamenting that he had likely missed Nuparu's real killer by mere steps in his haste. "Our flight from Onu-Metru was necessitated by your own instigation, and you and the other Hunters' interventions made it impossible to explain anything while we tried to stay alive. You are tools for the violence that plagues this city and should be ashamed."

"But please, help me understand," he added. "What did you come here to do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Eyru locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...