2006 Nestle Commercial Surfaces

Illuminatus

Back in 2006, I caught a Bulgarian commercial of the Piraka/Inika Nestle toys on the air. I recorded it, had another member put some English subtitles on it and it made the BZP news.

Just today, I stumbled upon a very similar video (in English) that appears to have been produced by the exact same studio, albeit for some slightly different Piraka/Inika Nestle toys.

Perhaps someone from BMP may be interested in contacting them to see if they have a better quality version of the first video still saved somewhere? @JrMasterModelBuilder?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Sir Keksalot said:

Dang, that narrator sounds incredibly bored.

At the very end he sounds like he’s trying to imitate a rapper. I guess that was supposed to go with the city aesthetic? 2006 was weird.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

7 hours ago, Illuminatus said:

Also why are they having breakfast when it's dark outside?

It was filmed at Gotham City. (it's really cheap to film there, since it's not particularly safe...)

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

Nice! I got this added to bmp, and I updated our copy of the one you recorded in 2006 to what you linked too (before now ours was sourced from a youtube reupload).

Not sure yet if anyone on the staff is planning to try to contact Tridev or not. This on its own is quite neat though.

Edited by Peri

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Nice, I'm happy to help, @Peri.

I actually managed to recover the original recorded clip on my old computer. The audio is near-nonexistent because at the time I couldn't figure out how to adjust the input so I literally took a mic to the speaker. That's why the sound is so buzzy in the subtitled version.

But yeah, here it is in case you're interested in the recording sans subtitles; you'd have to crop out the other commercials and maybe amp up the sound. If there's anything else you could do to make it sound better, that'd be awesome.

Meanwhile, I might reach out to the studio myself if you guys don't plan on doing that. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 4:49 AM, Illuminatus said:

But yeah, here it is in case you're interested in the recording sans subtitlesin ; you'd have to crop out the other commercials and maybe amp up the sound. If there's anything else you could do to make it sound better, that'd be awesome.

Meanwhile, I might reach out to the studio myself if you guys don't plan on doing that. :)

done and done! by all means, reach out to them if you want - I'll be interested to hear if they have anything to say!

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend