Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou gave another sigh and tried to ask his next question in a matter that Kathrine would understand best.

"Let me guess... 'Kathrine of the Flame'... you're here because you want the fastest ride to the nearest epicenter of butt-whoopage?"

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: 

"And I'm the lizard," said a very educated and very small lizard clinging to the edge of Knichou's bottle. Unfortunately, no amount of lizard education could teach the assembled group aboard the Taku how to speak to the little lizard, or even understand it, so the tiny little lizard just blinked slowly and watched.

• Like 5

Happy chat.

IC Legion - Po-Koro:

Po-Koro was small. unimportant. almost forgotten in the greater trials and tribulation of life here on Zakaz. that's naturally what drew Legion here. small and unimportant things often held great potential. potential that Legion had intended to exploit. Until they showed up. The war bands of those infernal Skakdi. Always destroying. Always interfering, Always in the way of what they wanted.

So it was that the strange hunched over and cloaked figure watched with thin crimson eyes from a darkened alley as the haphazard defending forces tried holding off the invaders. They had no intention of getting involved unless something or someone forced their hand.

IC: Taja | Aboard the Taku

It looked like Taja wasn't the only person looking for some adventure. This Kathrine was a character, and she talked a little louder than the De-Toa would've liked. But it sounded like she was itching for a fight, which suggested she might have some skills in that area, so Taja was grateful for her company. The abrupt departure for an assaulted Po-Koro was necessary, but she wasn't exactly sure of how much help she would be. She'd barely survived the battle in Ko-Metru, and she was uncomfortably aware of how little her skills had developed since then. If they arrived in time to defend the village, it would be good to have someone halfway competent on their side.

Honestly, if she had to make a list, she'd put herself dead last in terms of ready to fly into a war zone. Knichou's inexperience with Toa powers seemed to be more or less canceled out by his affinity for technology, and Triage (aptly named) sounded like he was as comfortable on the battlefield as he was anywhere else. The other new arrival, judging by his enthusiasm, was no slouch either. Iradra was the other new Toa, but she was a Toa of Light. You know, the kind of Toa that only appear in legends. Then there was her: an ex-astronomer with a disk launcher, a fledgling control of sound, and... well, not much else.

But this is what Toa did, right? Jump into danger to save others. She knew Toa Lhikan would've done it for her. She'd asked destiny to send her an opportunity, and one had literally come down out of the sky. So she did her best to swallow her anxiety. Time to prove herself worthy of the title.

But for now—introductions.

"I'm Taja. Nice to meet you."

Edited by Eyru

IC: Oreius | The Archives, Onu-Metru

The tunnels were dark and dim. In many places, Oreius had to conjure a small flame to light his way, the need for light outweighing the danger of being seen. Unseen creatures moved in the shadows, scampering and chittering. Every now and then, he caught a pair of eyes staring at him out of the darkness, reflecting the yellow light he carried. These appearances were always brief—evidently, most of the loose Rahi were more afraid of him than he was of them. But he knew the stories of the Archives, and there were certainly greater creatures lurking in the lower levels. Sooner or later, their hunger would drive them to the surface.

So he moved quickly.

Then a sound emerged from the tunnels beyond—something different than the usual rustling and squeaking of small animals. It almost sounded like... a voice. Two voices. The Toa of Fire slowed his pace and moved more cautiously, reducing the floating flame to a small spark that barely let him see where his next footstep would fall. The voices grew louder as he approached; he strained to hear what they were saying. Were they League soldiers? If so, he had to move swiftly and incapacitate them before they knew what was upon them.

He began to make out words as he grew closer.

"...never faced it, I guess... Do you have a name?"

"Yes. "

He frowned. It sounded like these two speakers didn't even know each other. A chance encounter in the depths of the Archives? That complicated things. He still didn't have any idea who these beings were or where their allegiance fell. So he stood just around the corner and kept listening.

@Onaku @EmperorWhenua

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

He could see it now. Metal meeting metal, forces of will colliding as each of them spilled blood, trying to outlast each other. Who would be the victor?

Falh lips formed into a smug, yet somewhat respect driven smirk. 

"What way would that be, Datrox?" Falh asked, flexing the fingers on his right hand. "Do tell, brother."

OOC: @Tarn

IC: Datrox Karvan - Next to the Ripple

"We back off and approach this differently. I'm not about to give the League the benefit of the doubt, nor will I go into this 'guns blazing,' so to speak. But once they slip up and give me an excuse to, I will respond in kind." My fists clenched as I continued with, "Let them think I don't abhor their presence long enough for them to show their true face, their only face, and then I will illustrate in the most succinct manner how I feel about their kind."

If I moved any closer, our foreheads would have touched

"Now, walk away."

@Dane

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Varian - Strange Tunnel -

"Hmmmm..." The large being thought to himself, this Zak-Yak appeared to be an ordinary Skakdi, at least according to his sensors. "Lord and master? Are you referring to me?"

@Dane @Burnmad @Vezok's Friend

IC: Skyra Daring - Cargo Hauler -

"Dang, I thought for sure that was it...all I see around here is red sand!" Skyra huffed. 

"Wait..."

@Toru Nui @Tarn @TL01 NUVA @Conway @Keeper of Kraata

IC: Vashni - Temple Search -

Vashni looked around, reaching out with her elemental power to search for anyone around them. "So far no..."

@pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~ @Harvali

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

There was at least a few moments of a stare down. He was dangerously close to him. If he wanted, he could grab him by the neck and overload his fire powers. Make him burst into flames like a Vortixx too close to the forges.

He imagined walking away as Datrox was slowly reduced to slag.

"No." Falh murmured, relaxing slightly. "I like you, Datrox. And because of that, I'll do as you say. You seem to not be the type to bluff on what could happen. But if they slip up..." The Ko-Toa trailed off. 

He didn't have to finish the sentence. The Ta-Toa knew.

OOC: @Tarn

IC: Vent - Zakaz, The Tunnels

Vent, in their confusion, did in fact notice Providence staring in much the same way.

"Weird, right? What's he blabbing on about? You know him, Varian? I sure don't!"

OOC: @Snelly @Sparticus147

IC: Mega - Zakaz, The Wastes, Approaching Po-Koro

The explanation had taken a little bit, a lot of it done in the very van Mega was currently riding in. She'd have to admit, part of the reason she'd even gotten into said van was to see how it handled in comparison to a...non-haunted vehicle. She had taken her rifle, however. Mega knew how Skakdi liked solo vehicles.

She was still astounded at the story. The Fa-Matoran could barely comprehend how Yaushe must be feeling all the time. That being said, it wasn't much of her business. She'd make the delivery, and let the strange van get on her way. She'd need a few days to sleep the somewhat harrowing story off.

The two were beginning to near Po-Koro. What immediately hit Mega was the large amounts of smoke billowing from the village itself. 

"Ah, karz. Why now? Why the karz now?" Mega murmured to herself, cocking her rifle as she rode shotgun in the van. "Turn...yaself around. We can't go here."

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl

IC Kathrine of the Flame - The Taku:

She chewed on that for a second, it wasn't entirely wrong, after all. She had mostly followed Arkius because the prospect of a good fight was too strong to ignore. But past that, she did have a legitimate desire to help others. She was still a Toa, after all. That word carried a certain weight, and certain responsibilities. Ones Kat had never shied from, even she didn't always understand them. her face became a touch more serious as she spoke her reply.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm real fired up for a fight, but I know my Duty. I'm here to help in any way I can!"

Despite her serious tone, a casual grin slipped onto her face.

And then the mask fell away entirely as she took in the interior more thoroughly, "How does this thing work anyway? I've never been on a flying machine before!"

@BULiK

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Knichou, Zakaz Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

As the others introduced themselves, Knichou was perplexed by a familiar-looking lizard on the edge of his bottle again. He once again flicked it off the bottle and made a mental note that he'd have to make sure he got it off his ship later. Knichou wasn't a fan of stowaways, even if they weren't sentient. Once the conversation shifted back to him, Knichou regained focus.

"To put it simply, a combination of kanoka and a chute-based engine system that propels the ship laterally. The real complex part is fine tuning the control over levitation and conventional thrust in order to be controllable, alongside a complex computer system for automating the controlling all of the connected devices..."

Knichou felt he was losing the audience.

"...mmmmbasically magic plus machines..."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Zak-Yak (Mesi Tunnels)

"...You know him Varian? I sure don't." 

At the sound of another voice, Zak-Yak finally realized the presence of the two other entities within the cave. Momentarily distracting him from his own fear, Zak-Yak uncurled himself from his fearful ball, and being compelled to answer his master's question as well as introduce him to these lower lifeforms.

"Feast your eyes lower lifeforms, for you witness an aspect of Makuta, a being of higher intellect and power." Zak-Yak said, the entire time gesturing to Varian in an overly dramatic fashion.

OOC: @Snelly @Dane @Burnmad

On 4/13/2020 at 7:21 PM, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Pridak | Barraki Fortress

Seybo’s neck grew sore with the weight of his mask before Barraki Pridak finally noticed him. The barraki paced for several minutes, his armor burning in the reflections of torches lit in sconces placed along the balcony once belonging to Turaga Dume. He felt a momentary shock when he did finally notice Seybo. A maskless toa on a knee and waiting in his throne room, how… he couldn’t really think of a good word to describe a maskless toa kneeling to him, Pridak, the barraki leader who swore to eradicate the matoran who could not see the light of truth. Now here he stood, with a subverseviant toa at his disposal. Would using the toa of water be a personal betrayal?

“No, I think not.” Pridak muttered to himself.

“Rise toa. Your respect is appreciated. I assume you are one of the many today who have grown tired of finding something to do on their own. You’ve arrived just in time. I have a task only a toa can complete in mind. But first, tell me about yourself. What are you good at?”

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Barraki

Location - The Coliseum

With - Pridak and Aurax

Saybo stayed staring at the ground, content to wait for as long as his Great Being desired. The first few minutes were easy. In fact Saybo saw it as an appropriate test of his devotion. The Toa of Water awaited with a calm and reverent air. It was around the fifteen minute mark that Saybo pondered if he should have spoken up, but no, Pridak was perfect. Saybo would wait.

Then the divine words came, praising him. Bathing him in their perfect articulation. Asking about who Saybo was?

No. Another test. Great Being Pridak knows who I am. His labyrinthian mind knows and comprehends all. My lord is merely testing me to see if I would try to deceive even him.

So Saybo spoke simply, plainly, and to the point. No flamboyance, no laughter, no emotion. He would not waste the Great Being’s time. Continuing to stare at the floor, the Toa spoke.

Saybo. Toa of Water. Former Dark Hunter. Assassin. Thief.

4 hours ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

IC, Aurax: Coliseum

An elevator carried a lone Toa up to the upper levels of the Coliseum. Aurax had his poker face on, which was unusual for him, but his eyes burned hot orange with annoyance. Annoyance at being stuck on the island, annoyance with Pridak for getting everyone stuck there, and annoyance with the jingle of the elevator music. 

The doors slid open and the Toa of Plasma stepped out. He had arrived in Pridak’s new throne room. Aurax approached the seated white being and bowed. 

“Lord Pridak,” he said. “Has there been any word on Takadox’s whereabouts?”

There was a jostle of metal as the elevator arrived again. The doors slid open, revealing a Toa of Plasma. Saybo glanced his way as the Toa approached, his footsteps echoing around the room. The new Toa bowed and asked his question. Saybo returned to reverently avoiding eye contact with Pridak, content with whomever was answered first.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @~Xemnas~

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

On 4/10/2020 at 4:42 AM, Vezok's Friend said:

IC [Kunok McGrokk]:

He spread his arms wide. “Kunok McGrokk, at your service! Come in, come in and tell me what you seek, as that is clearly why you’re here - for anything worth seeking I either possess or can procure.” He chuckled, and the sound was echoed by his trappings. “Well, anything within reason, that is.”

IC Yumiwak | Ye Olde McGrokk's General Shoppe 

"Your eyes do not deceive you, old man," I genuinely cheerily said as I entered the shop. "It me!"

My positive energy was not matched by my companions, however. I stood back while they scuffled, at first thinking it was play—why they picked here and now to engage in this behavior was beyond me—but it was when Zai struck Korio that I clamped down. This wasn't them roughhousing, this was them taking frustrations out on each other, and I couldn't let that be. "Hey now!" I barked and my hand subconsciously hovered at the grip of Tormenter, but instead of drawing it and shoving its blunt bayonet upon Zai and giving her a severe lesson I took a split second to witness the... fear in her eyes.

The sight gave me pause. If the people who loved me were in this much awe of my retaliation then perhaps those who hated me feared me even more. All these years I'd been chasing the legacy left by my ancestors, and maybe, just maybe, I was on the right path. I didn't demand the obeisance of others, but I was not above appreciating it when it was given. Zai seemingly backed down, her cheeks growing rosier than stricken Kor's, and I could feel her regret materialize like the sweat on her brows. I was angry, yes, but I was also a queen to the Skakdi and sovereigns were gracious as they were powerful. My hand left Tormenter's handle and gently touched Zai's cheek instead. "Apologize."

"I'm sorry. Please. He just caught me off guard, it won't ever happen again, my lady. He is yours."

I smiled without mirth. "As are you also, my dear, little Zai. But apologize. To him."

At this, her eyes widened. She didn't want to. She wasn't sorry. She'd never be truly sorry to him. He was a threat, a usurper to her position. A competitor, even. But... No, she had to. She didn't want to make Yumiwak angrier, she'd already acted out. She had to stomach it. Gulping, and with some bitterness, she finally responded. "I... I am sorry, Korio."

"Good. Thank you, Zai. I don't ask you to love each other and I don't need you to consider each other family, but what I do require is you to respect each other like the civilized Skakdi I lead. That is my only rule." I looked to Korio with eyes like daggers. "And the rule applies to you, too.

Zai nodded, still incredibly embarassed but lesson having been learned. She just prayed Korio would have learned in turn.

"Now, where were we? Kunok, oh! my manners! I am also sorry for the exhibition, and thank you. I'm here for knowledge, a divulgement, really, of a certain story I hear only you can tell better than the last person I spoke of it with. It's something I'm patching together, something about a powerful refugee from The Head who somehow got the ire and respect of both Mesi and Wakskaks. And, to sweeten the deal, yeah, we will peruse your, ah, shoppe and buy what pleases us.

@Vezok's Friend

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 3

IC: Providence - Mesi Tunnels

Gaining some degree of understanding as to exactly what was going on here, Providence suppressed a giggle. The Mesi (though Providence did not know that was what he was) had, in its insanity, clearly come to believe that the still form of Varian was an Aspect of Makuta, like Providence was.

OOC: @Dane @Snelly @Sparticus147 @Vezok's Friend

Making a show for his master, Zak-Yak stands there in prideful acknowledgement of his profuse and devout loyalty to his lord before remembering something.

"My lord, I, your loyal servant, have prayed to you for many a day and many a night. So, I beseech upon you, grant me your blessing of your mark, I even have a kraata for you to use." And with those last words, Zak-Yak pulls out from beneath his raggedy cloak, a dead withered kraata and presents it to Varian. "Oh, I even have a sacrifice ready for you as well."

And after depositing the kraata on the ground, Zak-Yak turns and frantically makes his way down the tunnel to retrieve the bound mole he got for sacrifice.

OOC: @Burnmad @Dane @Snelly

Edited by Sparticus147

Vent was beginning to be made uncomfortable.

"Hey, cut it out! It isn't funny! Varian's not an Aspect, or whatever that is. Wait..." They turned to Providence, eyes behind the Garai a little suspicious. "Aren't you an Aspect? He's just insane, right? You don't need sacrifices, that's stupid."

Rufus was trying to nibble at a bit of mould on the floor.

OOC: @Burnmad @Sparticus147 @Snelly

21 hours ago, Nato the Traveler said:

IC: Zaliyah - Metru-Koro

"You sound like a Turaga," she grumbled, her tone making it clear she didn't intend the words as a compliment. 

IC Stannis | Metru Koro

"You mustn't be afraid to think a little older," the Wanderer retorted, also not taking the Hordika's remark as anything but reality. "I hope it provided me with some wisdom; what others do with it is up to them."

"I'll take your word for it," she replied, forcing herself to refrain from biting back with a more antagonistic retort. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: To be clear, Yaushe falling off the vehicle was, IC, unintentional and she is obviously seeking to rejoin her friends. OOC, it came from joking about getting Yaushe to Po-Koro, which then became how to get her to Po-Koro, and then figuring a little van adventure never hurt anybody. She will be back to join the Mahryo Bros.

IC: Yaushe - Near Po-Koro

Yaushe stopped expertly, taking in the sight of the smoke, but did not turn around. "... Looks like trouble."

OOC: @Dane

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC Stannis | Metru Koro

“You want to lash out at me,” Stannis intoned. “I can understand that.” He did not mention the why, however; the truth was that he resented Zaliyah, and the extant Barraki, for holding the precious throne world of the Matoran, for possessing the prized land Stannis sought to protect, and, in truth, for existing at all. He knew why they fought all along, each with their own stories that altogether columnated with some foundational belief that Mata Nui was wrong, or dead, but despite the justifications that never did make their actions right. Stannis was an old and embittered man who wrapped his faith about him like a coat. He was ever faithful, but he was no man’s fool. 

Sans’ hut drew closer. To Zaliyah it would be the last one she would suspect as the turaga’a abode, it being smaller than most and somewhat inconspicuous. It was still a few buildings away at any rate, giving Stannis the opportunity to ask one more probing question before making the eventual introductions. “Tell me, Zaliyah, in what power do you place your Faith in? Surely you put it in some direction.” And then, as if to qualm her likely kneejerk, coy responses, he added, “Tell me truly as I am curious.”

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC [Vahki Transport]:

The crawler made its way into the ravines that hadn’t seen a machine of this size in a long time - if ever. The vibrations of its movement caused smaller rocks all around to start falling. Hopefully, nothing larger would fall…

Up ahead, the dried out gorge forked and became somewhat narrower, though not enough to stop the transport - yet. 

OOC: @Toru Nui

IC [Kunok McGrokk]:

“Ahh, Yumiwak, you feisty Skaklass! You’ve always known exactly what to say to warm an old trader’s heart!” McGrokk chuckled. He stood before the trio, sunlight from somewhere above, a gap in the roof or an intentional skylight window. It hit his face, causing him to look up and squint, tongue playing around gold canines before clicking.

“Well one hears many things while out and about as an entrepreneur of my caliber. Almost too much, it all just becomes one big blurry adventure! The specifics often get lost, you understand, I’m sure.”

Yumi held up a hand, stopping him: “They wore cool pants.”

The trader stroked his chin thoughtfully.

“Cool pants...cool pants. Pants. Yeah I know pants, seen many pants, belonging to many people. Usually on my floor, but that’s neither here nor there. I may have seen who you’re looking for, maybe. Now I can’t be sure, I only caught a glimpse, but oh what a glimpse it was!”

As he spoke, he motioned for them to follow him a little deeper into the shop. Rounding a corner, a small kitchen space came into view.

“You see I was on a supply run down south, easy come, easy go. Ran into a bunch of utterly spooked Warskaks. And you know they don’t spook easy. They told me about an odd sight near my route, but no details. I figured I’d risk the detour. Quick as you like, really. Well, up until I came over that one hill and thought the world had ended - again.”

McGrokk rummaged around a cabinet and pulled out 4 mugs and a dirty bottle with a resealable lid. He thumbed it open and filled the mugs, offering one to Yumiwak first. Her companions looked rather doubtful. “It’s medicinal.” he explained, then added, “Tea, you see? Try it.”
He started handing out the cups to all three, then took his own and lifted it, before promptly taking a gulp.

“So, top of the ridge. What’s the word for it? Moussaka? Mascara - doesn’t really matter. Point is: Mesi. A whole bunch. Dead. D-E-D. Dunno if it was your mark alone that did it, but if so I think she did a whole tribe - or close to it. All different too. Some cut, some burnt. Some...all over. Oddest were the ones that looked like they took care of each other. In the back, right? Friendly fire. Strangest thing, really.”

He smacked his lips and inhaled with a hiss.

“I didn’t want to stick around to meet whoever was responsible at first, but the thing is: I got this morbid curiosity. Couldn’t help myself really. You know what that’s like? Like you know you shouldn’t but you gotta do it anyway? Sure that’ll be the end of me someday - or not and I’ll live forever! Where were we? Finding stuff, yes. Well, I did linger just long enough to stumble across this -”

With a grunt, the flamboyant trader pulled a massive weapon out from underneath a draped cloth. He turned it over in his hands, letting the rays of sunshine play across the metallic surface..

“Now, I dunno what this is called, but I know what it is: A real beauty. Rapid fire, quick swap magazine, six shots per drum. Too bad it's got no shots left, would’ve loved to try it out. Must have used them all on the Mesi. Poor fellas. Probably why it got dropped.”

“But yes there I was, newly in love with this when I spotted a glint of something in the dark up ahead. And there she was: larger than life, striding through the wastes. Lost child of the stars, clad in splendid iridescence. Quite a sight to behold, believe you me. Only saw her for a second before she turned and disappeared into the dunes.”

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

• Like 6

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Yaushe - Near Po-Koro

Yaushe's wheels turned a little, then her struts groaned as her wheels turned back. "There's probably... people there. People who need help."

She groaned again. "Look. I can take you to a rest stop or something nearby. You don't have to be a part of this. But... despite current appearances... I'm a Toa. Of sorts. If people need help... well, at the very least, I can try and get a couple out of there."

Being scrapped was a daunting risk, but...  wheels or no wheels, she had a duty.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Near Po-Koro

"...Ah, heck."

She'd forgotten Yaushe was a Toa, still. Even with the wheeled shell, the foolhardy and brave soul of what was a Toa hero lay beneath. That nagged at her. She wanted to be a hero, desperately to be a Toa, but had never been given the chance. A Toa stone had never fallen into her hands, despite her internal pleas.

Was it still possible? Could she still help, even without powers or an official duty?

"...Well, darlin'...could I come with ya, at least?"

Edited by Dane

IC: Yaushe - Rescue Party

"If you're sure." Yaushe checked her systems. Functional, wheels were well balanced, everything was in order. It helped with the fear of running headlong into danger. "Honestly, you'd probably make this a lot easier. Don't think a lot of people would want a voice like this trying to talk them into a van with tinted windows and Skak-Techs. speakers..."

She revved the engine. Systems were go.

"I'll be real, I've been taking it easy most of the way here. If we're gonna be avoiding people looking to... take heartlights? Ew. If we're avoiding them, I reckon I'll probably have to kick it up a notch. If you wanna change your mind, make sure you do it quick."

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Near Po-Koro

At this, she laughed, adrenaline and excitement pumping through her. 

"Darlin', ya do what ya need. Just do me a favour." 

Mega tapped the window with the barrel of her gun, pulling her bandana up to her forehead with her other hand. 

"Roll ya windows down. They're clean, don't wanna ruin 'em with my shooter." 

This was it. It was her chance to be a hero.

Edited by Dane

IC: Yaushe - Noice

The windows opened, and Yaushe fired up her engine. Mega would find them speeding with professional skill towards the smoke. Yaushe herself couldn't exactly name why it came so naturally to her, but she wasn't about to complain.

IC: Providence - Mesi Tunnels

The actual Aspect sounded a very exaggerated laugh. "I don't need sacrifices, no. I prefer acts of service. Well, I guess I do need--" he didn't finish his answer to Vent, instead grimacing and taking a couple steps towards Zak-Yak, as he pulled out the deceased Kraata. "Awh!" He sounded sorrowful. "The poor baby is dead." His eyes were fixed on the poor slug being held aloft by the Mesi Skakdi.

OOC: @Dane @Snelly @Sparticus147 @Vezok's Friend

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Entering Po-Koro

And so, the two sped towards the town that was on fire, ready to save whoever they could.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @Unreliable Narrator Approaching Po-Koro, bossman.

"What is it?" Vent asked, almost tempted to reach out and take it.

OOC: @Burnmad @Snelly @Sparticus

Edited by Dane

IC: Okuo - Metru-Koro

"Not a whole lot, actually. I never met the guy, but I've heard some tall tales from time to time." Okuo's curious expression slowly turned into a grimace as he gradually noticed from the corner of his eye a familiar red smoke trailing along the floor of the tunnel. He quickly put his rebreather over his mask again, then turned to the Vault door again. "I don't know how much longer I can stay here, I don't want to have to fight any more rahi, or worse, get into a fight with League soldiers."

@EmperorWhenua @Eyru

IC: Arkius and Iradra - The Taku

Iradra stayed silent and observed as everything unfolded around her. First a League ship had arrived in Metru-Koro, prompting feelings of anxiety in her stomach. The fact that they claimed to be on a diplomatic errand didn't quell her anxieties, but Taja's insight from listening in on the arrivals managed to calm her somewhat. And then an Earth Toa dropped in from the top hatch. And then a Toa of Fire. Both wearing Calixes... were they part of a team or something? Though from the way the Earth Toa, Arkius she recalled his name being, spoke of her it sounded like they were only recently acquainted, strangers really. More likely it was just the Calix was a popular mask among more physical fighters. Iradra sighed, stepped forward, and offered her hand in greeting to the two Toa. "Hello, my name is Iradra."

Arkius turned to the strange bronze clad grey robed toa. He wasn't entirely sure what she was a toa of, though by the shimmering of the bronze he was tempted to think the legends could be true. "Yes, hello." He responded, returning the greeting.

@BULiK @The UltimoScorp

IC: Zadred - Wilderness

Zadred nodded, looking about a bit uneasily, her eyes briefly darting to Collector with that exact expression before looking away again. With her vision power, she began to look closely at every nook and cranny of the landscape that she had line of sight to from her vantage point, her amber eyes glowing a soft red as her power activated.

@~Xemnas~ @Tarn @Snelly @Harvali @pokemonlover360

3 hours ago, EmperorWhenua said:

IC Stannis | Metru Koro

“Tell me, Zaliyah, in what power do you place your Faith in? Surely you put it in some direction.” And then, as if to qualm her likely kneejerk, coy responses, he added, “Tell me truly as I am curious.”

She considered her words for several long moments before replying. "I put my faith in unity. Not the token virtue that your Matoran cling to, but true unity. The kind of unity that can bring together representatives of every sentient race in existence, and reclaim a universe."

Her faith wasn't in the League itself, of course. Its leaders had already demonstrated how fallible and flawed they were. But what the League represented, what it stood for, the cause that had bound together so many lost souls, that was something worth placing faith in.

"And what of you, Toa?" She spat the title like an insult, "Your Great Spirit is dead, and it was never divine. Where does your faith reside now?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Returning from the tunnel he crawled into, Zak-Yak can be seen dragging the bound, but still living, form of what someone from the Mata-Nui head might refer to as an archive mole. "Here it is my lord, a perfect sacrifice, fresh just like how you like it." 

Planting the bound mole before the feet of Varian, Zak-Yak drops down to his knees, clasping his hand into the talons of his ACR arm, using the elbow of said arm to help prop himself up as he begin to beg, "Now please, pleeeaase, my lord, take pity on this pitiable wretch and grant me your mark and your power." 

OOC: @Snelly @Dane @Burnmad

• Like 2

OOC: currently waiting for others to post before I do another Kanohi post

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Collector was not much help searching, no mask to enhance their vision, no elemental connection to feel through. And with the clouds covering the cold place, their sight was limited. They could do little, and seeing these Toa, it was even clearer. Not to mention the only other person in the group who was not a Toa seemed uncomfortable around them. They had really hoped she would be a friend. 

With a thrust of the Kanoka Blade they stabbed the earth, expanding out ice from the impact. The spreading ice shattered the ground and ground it into gravel. It was … helpful to wield ice, even if it wasn’t the proper element. It gave them a way to vent at least. Darn it why were friends so difficult? Toa made friends all the time. Why did Collector struggle so much? It wasn’t fair.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @Onaku @Tarn

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Ulkarr and Klawne (Mountains)

Klawne stopped, waiting for the Muaka to poke its sniffers elsewhere.

Ulkarr outstretched his arm towards the beasts before them, the space around it seeming to grow darker. With an upward motion of his hand, suddenly, the shadows of the beasts rose up from the ground, becoming three-dimensional entities of solid dark that attacked their counterparts.

@Biological Chronicler@Tarn@Harvali@Sparticus147

IC: NU-8020S (The Maze, Vahki Transport)

NU-8020S commanded the drivers to press on. They would not abandon the Transport unless absolutely necessary.

@Vezok's Friend@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Northern Desert, Cargo Hauler)

"The sand always struck me as a rusty orange..."

"Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh."

@Tarn@Snelly@Conway

IC: Enra (Irnakk's Tooth, Death's Doorstep)

Feeling Xane's pull on her shoulder, Enra froze for a few seconds. She then began to walk as fast as she could in the opposite direction.

"Nopenopenopenopenopenope SO MUCH NOPE."

@Nato the Traveler

• Like 1

OOC: Korio later, probably.

IC: Datrox Karvan - Next to the Ripple, returning to Metru-Koro

I waved my hand as Falh trailed off, as if to say, "I get it." Then, relieved, I turned on my heel and began walking back to Metru-Koro.

"There's already two members of the League walking around the village. Perhaps we should see what they're up to."

@Dane

IC: Nale Vella - Zakazian Wilderness

Nale stayed behind Ulkarr as he made a move against the rahi, hoping one of the beasts wouldn't come her way...she really wasn't sure how well her spear would do against them.

@Harvali@Biological Chronicler@Sparticus147@Toru Nui

IC: Rose - Cargo Hauler

"It IS the sand! How can you look at that and say it's not red?" Rose said, pointing outside to a multicolored desert.

@Snelly@Toru Nui@Conway

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 4

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)