Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC Po-Koro - somehow still standing

Turaga Jovan was sitting on his knees, staring out at the battlefield. His optics were unfocused, his hands trembling violently enough to be still. He … he was faintly aware that a Matoran had taken away the disk launcher, Supaka he thought, and he was now shooting disks of regeneration into the damaged huts, trying to mend the buildings. But the Turaga didn’t react, just stared out into space. Whatever emotion had kept him going was gone. Only emptiness remained. 

Dalu … might be dead. Vakama was smashed into a paste, not even his mask left. First the Southern Continent, then Metru-Nui, Po-Koro had just gotten lucky. How many Matoran were dead? How many more of his charges would he fail?

How long ago was his quest to destroy that Mask? To cast it into the volcano, unmake it before it could be used to destroy the universe. He was a hero then, his fellowship the pride of the continent. He was a good Toa, And now, what was he? Just a broken Turaga who couldn’t even keep a few Matoran safe. 

We … are going to die,” The Turaga whispered, unaware of someone walking up from behind him, “The Matoran are going to die. All of them, are going to die.

OOC: @BULiK

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Korruhn, Sans' Office

Korruhn had stood at the back of the room, tense and ready to strike at a moment's notice, for what seemed like hours. The instant the envoy left Sans' office, Korruhn let out a deep sigh as he felt his muscles unknot and resume a neutral position. He hadn't much patience nor need for political discussion, much preferring action, as it seemed time and time again, words got them nowhere.

Sans and Stannis had a brief stare-down, before Sans turned to he and Leklo to ask of their travels.

"Interesting might not be the word. From the highest peak we reached, we could make out what appear to be four temples of strangely familiar construction. Frankly, it puzzles me," Korruhn withdrew a hand-drawn map, pointing to the four locations on the yet-incomplete map. "We need to get a closer look at these, at least one of them. The one in the ice, and the one in the forest seem easiest to reach."

Korruhn took a brief pause, folding the map and replacing it in his pocket. He cleared his throat. "I think we need to get back to Metru Nui, Sans. I don't mean the lot of us, but a few. Look around us; our homes are built of wood and stone, and what tech we have left lies in a refuse pile. We need to find a way to recover some of the technology from the city."

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Lrrthxx, Kumu Islets

More suns rose and fell, all while Lrrthxx lay still in his pool.  He pondered the new world, and wondered where his new thrall may be.  Until some day, when a new thrall came to him.  A woman.  Her body was orange and grey and her face as mean as any Skakdi he'd ever seen.  She came with.. a volunteer... and she knew what she wanted from him.  So Lrrthxx obliged.  The words were said, the shadows danced, and the room fell quiet again once the wriggling slug attached itself to its new host.  She left, given the same task Lrrthxx asked of all his followers, "Kill someone who knows the way."

It had been maybe more than a week since this last visitor came.  Lrrthxx enjoyed the quiet stillness of his pool.  He had expected to grow his power once he acquired a new follower, yet this was not so.  "I'll have to uncover some other way of growing more powerful... in forgotten ages, we knew all the rites... how could we have forgotten?  Time breeds changes, forwards and backwards and sideways."  Green mist evaporated outside the exposed, ancient face on the surface of the pool.  "Our brothers and sisters had many homes across the island.  How many are still inhabited?  How many abandoned?"  The green smoke and shadows mingled as Lrrthxx's true spirit escaped his temple and floated through the sky above.  "I'll find a temple on the mainland, and remember the way, then I'll emerge from my pool truly as I have not done during this age.  If I want to grow stronger, I'll have to do it myself, it seems..."

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: Ulkarr and Klawne (Mountains)

Ulkarr mounted one of the Ussal Crabs, and bade it to head back home.

Klawne helped the Vo-Matoran onto the stretcher. "Alright then. We're going to get you out of here." She wasn't sure if she could hear her, but she hoped she could.

@Biological Chronicler@Harvali@Tarn@Sparticus147

IC: Ostrox and Navu (Metru-Koro)

For a brief, flickering moment, Ostrox felt some degree of pity for Zaliyah. It wasn't likely she asked to become a freak of nature. It seemed like she did genuinely want peace between the League and the Matoran. An unrealistic goal, but still. Ostrox made an effort to crush this feeling. Empathy was weakness. You didn't win battles by being kind, now did you?

"Toa Datrox?" Navu stepped out from the background and addressed her former house guest. "What happens now?"

@Nato the Traveler@Tarn@Dane-gerous

IC: NU-8020S (The Maze, Vahki Transport)

"How precisely is the trail 'dastardly'? It is unlikely that its sole purpose is impeding our mission." The Transport continued traversing the Maze. Surely, they were getting close to the end now...

@Vezok's Friend@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Northern Desert)

"...Why?" Tekmo didn't understand why Skyra would disrupt technology designed to protect her for fun.

Waveahk didn't understand why any of them were still talking. The trip had barely begun and already he was sick of it. He let out a quiet, almost silent groan.

@Snelly@Tarn@Conway

Edited by Toru Nui

IC Kanohi - the Mountains

Kanohi watched at Toa Nale and Toa Ulkarr left to go. As they left he heard a snapping sound, and turned to see the Ussal digging at the mounds of dust, looking for food he supposed. And that reminded him of something, as he prepared to lift her stretcher.

Pardehi, um, it just occurred to me, would we be able to support Voka’s stretcher on a Ussal’s shell? Or should we send the crabs back with the Toa? I … don’t know much good it would be to keep them with us if we will have to walk, especially when Po-Koro might need the help of them.“

OOC: @Biological Chronicler @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui @Tarn

• Like 2

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Sans, Turaga's Hut

"I agree.  We already have some scavenging inside the ruined city.  We'll need to continue these efforts, ever more stealthy, too, lest the Barraki put a stop to it all.  It seems there's ancient architecture everywhere on this new land.  You say some of it seems familiar?  Curious, truly.  Maybe it's most prudent, then, for you and Leklo to explore some of these structures.  How about you both start with the temple in the ice?  Maybe it'll remind you of home, huhuhuhu."

Sans went to grab a mug from his kitchen, filling it with his own water.  "And don't knock the wood of Metru-Koro, huhuhuhu.  Our village may not be pristine, but it's not so undefended as some may say.  Our walls are strong, and growing stronger every day.  Our Matoran guards train day and night and know how to use their spears and shields and swords and Kanoka launchers.  The Great Spirit still gives us strength.  And there's still many heroes around us all."

OOC: @Crimson Jester

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: Korruhn, Sans' Office

"Once we return from the temple, we will make arrangements to begin infiltrations of the city as well. I believe it would be in our best interests to put some of our engineers to work procuring some sort of vehicle for Leklo and I, so that we may expedite this excursion. Can you arrange this?"

Korruhn listened intently to Sans, although he wasn't sure he had the same resolve in the Great Spirit's strength to save them. "The Great Spirit hadn't the strength to save himself, let alone all of us, Sans. It's time that we ensure that we may find strength in more tangible sources."

OOC: @Azibo

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Sans, Turaga's Hut

"Our craftsmen can certainly get some kind of craft in order.  I assume you want two seats?  Maybe a bench-style seating arrangement so I can sit in the middle of you two, huhuhuhu."  Sans winked at Korruhn before chugging his water.  "Yes, I can speak to the engineers and craftsmen and have them begin work on something for you two.  Though, I wouldn't wait for it to be finished before you search that ice temple.  It may be a day or few, and I don't believe time is on our side, sadly.  You two should get some rest, then head out as soon as possible.  Try not to take several days to return to me this time; I've grown fond of you two."

OOC: @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Azibo

IC: Reson - One the road

"What's that meant to mean?" 

OOC: @Burnmad

IC: Zaliyah - The Ripple

Clambering back onto the airship, Zaliyah reattached her Herding Blade and waited for Ostrox to get back on board before she called out to Tugarak. "We're done here!" 

OOC: @Toru Nui @Biological Chronicler

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Pardehi - Central Mountains @Harvali@Toru Nui@Tarn

"We will certainly need one to carry her. You go ahead and take the other one, I can walk."

IC: Tugarak - Metru Koro @Nato the Traveler

He sighed quietly to himself. It was good that this was over, even if nothing had been accomplished.

"Helm, set a course for the Metru Nui Coliseum." he commanded.

The Ripple took off once again, heading back in the direction it had come from.

Edited by Biological Chronicler

IC [Vahki Transport]:

The lizard was dumbfounded. Sure, Skakdi footprints in sand were somewhat ungainly, but destroying the trail by stomping all over it with the strange transport seemed counterproductive. What if you wanted to follow the footprints somewhere, or find the ones who left them in the first place?

OOC: @Toru Nui @Edelgard @Jakura Nuva @xccj

• Like 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

N-no,” Kanohi said, “we might need to hurry to Po-Koro. You and a Turaga Klawne can ride them, I will grapple along. Though um, I almost forgot. When I was trying to distract the Muaka so you all could sneak pass, I think a Skakdi tried to protect me. he shot arrows to attack them, then fought close up by striking them with his bow. And I-I think he had the frills of a Skakdi-Xa. I did not really speak to him but if he was trying to help, Metru-Koro will need to know that some of the Skakdi-Xa might not be hostile.”

He looked around at the thought, he could not see the archer anymore. Whoever he was, it looked like he had left. And Kanohi’s eyesight could see him, just like he couldn’t see if the Taku was truly piloted by Knichou, or what exactly was attacking Po-Koro. And if the Toa walked into an ambush because of his lack of knowledge…

Kanohi swallowed he … he was no mask maker, but Vakama was right, having a telescopic lens would help him help people. He would try to tinker with the pieces, try to figure out how to make them work. Vakama had card that not all the components were there, but it … it was a goal to strive for.

OOC: @Biological Chronicler @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC: Ostrox (Metru-Koro Outskirts, The Ripple)

Ostrox walked up The Ripple's boarding ramp. He turned back to look at the Matoran's realm, red eyes imagining its future, burning and screaming. Their 'wise leader' had condemned them to be fed to the meat grinder of war. Really, what else did Pridak or Zaliyah expect?

He laughed gleefully as the ramp closed up and the ship took off. War. What was it good for? What wasn't it good for?

"AHEEEEHEHAHHAHHEHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!"

@Nato the Traveler@Biological Chronicler

IC: NU-8020S (The Maze, Vahki Transport)

The Transport kept lumbering along until... a dead end. Unfortunate. NU-8020S commanded the drivers to reverse the vehicle back to where they saw the tracks.

"We will follow the tracks sighted earlier." She explained to the organic passengers. "We have no doubt erased some of them by travelling over them, but we only traversed the area where their path intersected with ours. The rest of the tracks will be identifiable."

@Vezok's Friend@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

IC: Klawne (Mountains)

"Not to split hairs, but frills are not inherent to the Xa, all Skakdi have them. Well, the Skakdi on this island, anyway." Klawne helped Voka and her stretcher onto one of the Ussals.

@Harvali@Biological Chronicler@Sparticus147

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro

"Not. Yet." I replied, grimly. Falh wanted blood, and I did as well on some level, but if things were to go that way...the casualities wouldn't just be warriors. I wanted to press Ostrox and the bestial-looking woman further, I wanted to know how these "negotiations" had gone, but a familiar voice made me pause.

"Toa Datrox? What happens now?"

I looked over to see Navu (had she been here the entire time?) and frowned. "Nothing good. But what I said to you before, it's still true. I'll defend this village if anything happens."

"I promise."

The words I should not have said.

@Dane-gerous@Toru Nui

IC: Nale Vella - Heading Back Home

Nale mounted the Ussal with Ulkarr. It was a bit of an awkward arrangement between the two, but they both could still fit on top of the crab steed. She rested her staff and the launcher on her lap and waved to Kanohi and the others as they departed. 

@Toru Nui

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Oh um, I thought the Skakdi of this island were all called Skakdi-Xa, like how all Matoran of Plasma are Su-Matoran,” Kanohi blushed slightly, before waving his hands wildly and stammering, “W-wait, sorry, I heard some regions c-call them Pa-Matoran, sorry. Plasma did not exist as an element on Okoto. That was a bad example, sorry. What I mean is, I thought Skakdi-Xa was just the name of their race. Um, what is the difference between a Skakdi-Xa and the local Skakdi?

OOC: @Biological Chronicler @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

As the Matoran approached Datrox, anger shot through Falh. They were leaving! Negotiations were over, this was their chance! 

"Firespit-" 

Mid sentence, Falh's symptoms stopped playing nice. Pain had been creeping up like a thief, only now showing itself proudly and even more intense than before. The nausea was unavoidable now. Intense cravings, sinful wants piled up as the Ko-Toa drew blood as he unconciously scratched against his wrist, looking down in shock before finally retching. 

Nothing came out, not yet. Water, he needed water. He'd be fine, just a nice glass of cold water.

"I am fine!" He barked, without provocation. "I just....just need...."

OOC: @Tarn @Toru Nui

Edited by Dane-gerous
  • Like 1

She stood in silence as the vessel began its ascent. 

She’d tried.

Despite everything that had happened - everything she'd done, and everything that had been done to her - she had been the one to step in and try to bring an end to the bloodshed. But neither side seemed to want that. 

For the first time in a long time, she had her doubts about where she was in life. 

The League had taken her in when no one else would. They'd welcomed her, respected her differences, taught her so much about the universe and the myriad of other races that inhabited it. They'd shown her the injustices her kind had perpetrated for untold centuries, and they hadn't held that against her. But they couldn't let go. Reclaiming the universe wasn't enough. Taking Metru Nui wasn't enough. They still wanted to wipe out every last vestige of the Matoran race.

But still, she couldn’t abandon the League for the refugees. They would never trust her, she was already a war criminal in their eyes. Besides, their leader was every bit as bitter and unforgiving as Pridak, but shared none of his idealism or compassion. Pridak only wanted to wipe out one species. Sans had disdain for anything that wasn’t his own. Even Toa Stannis, for all of his apparent wisdom, had still made it clear he believed the Matoran were the chosen people of his nonexistent god, and by that admission, implied that all other races were deserving of the oppression they had endured. 

As for the League… Zaliyah had failed in the mission. More than that, she’d made herself seem soft by suggesting the peace mission in the first place. She had to commit, to prove her resolve. She’d told Sans that Pridak was the one to be feared, but she couldn’t hide behind the threat of her superior. She had to do exactly as she’d told the Turaga, and take responsibility for the side she had chosen.

After several long minutes of silence, she moved towards the front of the ship, standing where Tugarak and Ostrox would be able to hear her clearly. 

"Their Turaga wasn't interested in peace. The first thing he did was laugh in my face. He called us worms, called us worthless, said that everything our comrades have fought and died for, for so long, was pointless," her words were bitter, "That wretched, wizened old man actually threatened us... so let's show him who should be feeling threatened!" 

She'd been looking around as they'd made their departure, and there'd been no sign of the other airship that had been here when they'd arrived, nor any kind of obvious turret defences in the village below. Now was the time to strike, before the cowardly had time to slip away, before the village had time to even consider preparing defences for a siege or assault. 

"Once we're out of range of what a Toa can manage, prep the torpedo tubes, bring us up to a safe elevation, and swing the ship around," she barked to Tugarak, "I'll point out the Turaga's hut. We'll target that first." 

OOC: @Toru Nui  @Biological Chronicler

• Like 5

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro (Danespotting)

"Falh--?"

I turned from Navu to see the Ko-Toa at his limit, ravenous for something he could not acquire. Whatever had been bothering him this whole time was now taking its toll on him. Was he ill? "Falh," I repeated placing a hand on the Toa of Ice's back, "what do you need, brother? What's...?"

@Dane-gerous

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Pardehi - Central Mountains @Harvali@Toru Nui@Tarn

"Well, if so insist on walking, I won't stop you." He mounted the crab to continue along. "That sure does sound strange. I knew a skakdi once. His name was Thom. We fought together on the Silver Beach during the League War. I wonder what he is doing now?"

IC: Tugarak - The Ripple @Nato the Traveler

He grimaced. "I don't care what they said to you. I will not fire upon helpless civilians under a flag of truce."

"We have to be more honorable than they are. It's what seperates us from the rahi beasts."

OOC: You can still try and force him to fire, if you insist upon it. He certainly won't be expecting them to turn upon him.

Edited by Biological Chronicler
  • Like 2

IC [Vahki Transport]:

Between the smoke trail  in the sky and the tracks they’d found, the Vahki transport started to finally navigate the maze effectively. The only challenge now was to make up for lost time. Smoke and footprints weren’t as easily followed by night, and in these ravines, the light was lost quickly.

Eventually, the trail led them into a canyon that grew narrower as its walls grew taller, until it was clear that this would be as far as the Vahki transport could reasonably go. Luckily, looking ahead, the smoke was dead ahead behind the narrow exit of the canyon. Whatever the source, they’d find it there.

OOC:  @Toru Nui @Edelgard @Jakura Nuva @xccj

• Like 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

He knew what he needed really. Mata Nui would have known how badly he wanted it, the sweet release, enough to keep him going for at least a few days.

Settling was all he could do now. 

"Water." He managed, trying not to retch again. "Bed after."

Falh felt humiliated for even asking, but at least of all people, Datrox was probably easiest to ask.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Tarn

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

IC, Aurax:

Aurax thought it was odd that the Toa of Water didn’t want to travel by boat. It didn’t bother him too much, though. 

“Well if you want to travel by airship I think there’s one or two lying around. Let’s see if we can find one.”

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Barraki

Location - Le-Metru (5, 9 or 5, 10?)

With - Aurax (Ohrash in Saybo’s mind)

They would have to find an airship on their own? Hmmmm… Saybo tapped the top of his Miru as it dangled on his chest armor, his mind working through the fog of not having his Kanohi on. “You know,” he said with a smirk, “I think I may have climbed over one on the way here. Follow me, partner!

Saybo motioned energetically with his hand and started walking. Well, walking as more of a general term of movement. Movement was definitely happening, it’s just that most of it involved some serious grunting accompanied by climbing over buildings, along with the annoyance of avoiding cave-ins into the Archives.

It took a good half hour, but they made it to where Saybo had remembered. The Toa of Water was bent over, his hands on his knees. Keeping up a pace that brisk without his Mask was certainly tiring. He retrieved his water bottle from his backpack, wanting to fill it but not wanting to reattach his Miru just yet (He could barely use his element without his Kanohi, mostly just still being able to sense it and keep his droplets on his fingers). After finishing what was left, Saybo returned the bottle and motioned before him.

Before Ohrash and Saybo lay the black painted upper portion of an armored airship, a building crumbled around it. Saybo began to eye it critically. “Good news, my friend. It doesn’t appear too damaged. Let’s pop the top hatch and get this baby flying! Hahaha!

Indeed, the airship did look intact. Saybo scrambled up the side and over the top fencing. It took a little bit of time and slight rubble removal, but the Toa found the upper hatch. It hissed as it opened, indicating some form of internal pressure control. Saybo climbed inside, the hatch below him refusing to open before the one above him had fully closed.

Once past the second hatch, Saybo took a quick look around through the short corridors and hallways. Engine Room, Captain's Quarters, First Mate’s Quarters, an all purpose room with folded up hammocks, a table, a fridge, and chairs among other things, the Bridge itself with four stations, an large empty space with a crane and a lot of straps Saybo assumed was a Cargo Bay, and then the middle area of the ship which was essentially a crawl space outside all the rooms yet inside the outer shell. The middle area looked like it was access space for working on four laser turrets along with the six units containing the Weight and Levitation Kanoka.

Back in the Bridge, Saybo thought back to the couple of Dark Hunter missions where he had had to fly a much larger cargo airship. The controls looked basically exactly the same. He stayed deadpan as the ship powered on. Ohrash couldn’t see him in here, so his persona was unneeded. He was pleased, in a way, that the airship had started, but he didn’t feel anything. The equipment was simply properly functioning.

Six loud thunks could be heard as the Levitation Kanoka activated. Saybo noticed a name carved above the controls. Eclipse. Interesting. The Eclipse slowly rose, shedding the protodermis debris of the crumbled building with several groans of its armored hide. As it began to float freely, Saybo turned on the outside speakers, “Hahaha, perfect! There’s a Cargo Bay with a crane. Let’s get your mech up here, Aurax.

OOC: Okay, @~Xemnas~, you can go ahead and take control, getting Aurax and his ARC inside and getting us to Metru-Koro if you so wish.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

8 minutes ago, Biological Chronicler said:

IC: Tugarak - The Ripple

He grimaced. "I don't care what they said to you. I will not fire upon helpless civilians under a flag of truce."

"We have to be more honorable than they are. It's what seperates us from the rahi beasts."

"We didn't bring a flag," Zaliyah all but snarled, "That Turaga claimed he would crush us if any of our people ever emerged from Metru Nui again. He's already declared war. Do you want to be the one to tell Pridak that we ran back home with our tails between our legs because an old man threatened us?" 

OOC: @Biological Chronicler

• Like 1

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro

Knichou's wandering through the streets led him to a strange sight. A Turaga was on his knees, shellshocked, talking to himself. As Knichou approached he could make out the Turaga's depressed words. Knichou wasn't sure to say.

"Excuse me, do you know where I can find this village's leader?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Jutori - Ruined Fort

"Uh, scratch that, actually," Jutori said as he knelt down besides the corpse, a Metru red Skakdi. "This doesn't look like damage from weapons, at least not any kind I'd know of the Skakdi here using. This guy looks like he's been dead for a while too, maybe a week at least. Anything big happen in the last week or so?"

A beat.

"Oh. You don't think...?"

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360@Harvali@Onaku

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

If you think part of Mata-Nui might have smashed the fort and it’s Skakdi into rubble, I think you may be right, Toa Jutori,” Collector nodded, “But then where is the debris? Where are the chunks of a God’s skull that bludgeoned this place? I don’t believe I see the shards of Mata-Nui that caused this destruction. So could the rubble have been scavenged by the locals, or maybe, did something in the island destroy the debris?” They continued to hold their Kanoka Blade out, ready to unleash its power should they need to.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @Onaku

IC Po-Koro - breakdown

Find this village’s leader?” Turaga Jovan repeated, swallowing, “I … I don’t think … Po-Koro has a leader now. Not a capable one. Not one who can protect his Matoran. They were … ground up into paste, skewered like a flag, ruptured like a fruit. So many of them, if their heartlights still beat, it’s only the wind. So many dead. The continent, Metru-Nui, Po-Koro I … I can’t protect them.”

Ignore him,” a white and orange Matoran scoffed out as he fired from a familiar disk launcher, “he’s lost it. Listen, latecomer, I don’t know your element, but make yourself useful, will you? Think you can reinforce the wall somehow? Or make the terrain rough enough to damage the wheels of those vehicles, if those Piraka come back.” 

The disk struck a chunk of the village wall, and the rock barrier almost seemed to lurch and grow back into position. He then slotted a Le-Metru disk into the launcher, before walking over to the wall, and picking up the first disk.

Edited by Harvali

IC: Triage - Haunted Van

"On it," Triage said, hopping out of Yaushe. A missing limb was a bit more than his Hauora could fix, but some pressure to stop the bleeding and some bandages wrapped around the stump would do. With the Matoran's condition stabilized, Triage guided them back to the van. "You've got another plus one," he said, "head for the airship over there and I'll drop 'em off."

@Dane-gerous@ZippyWharrgarbl

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

The ex-Ghost was taken aback by the Turaga's defeated sounds. There were no words he could say to comfort the Turaga, for Knichou knew those emotions all too well. Or at least, Knichou thought he understood. Knichou would experience the Turaga's pain in much more detail in the following days. Knichou had come to ask if the village was going to need his help to evacuate, but this matoran was his answer. Knichou did not know if they would continue the fight, but he now cursed his lack of hope.

He knew the matoran spirit. He knew they could rebuild. That they would not abandon the fledgling settlement after merely one raid. There were no more words Knichou could offer to help. Only actions would be meaningful. The Toa of Iron had used his powers before, but not quite like this.

He walked to a nearby wreck of a war rig and placed his left hand on the hood of the vehicle. The Toa of Iron closed his eyes and began to focus. From his right hand, a globule of liquid steel grew. As it's volume increased it began to shape itself into jagged bar as tall as Knichou. When it reached that height, it doubled in thickness, before half split off, rotating to become a bar identical to the first but joined with the first in the middle at a right angle, like a giant metallic plus symbol.

The war rig to Knichou's side was deforming, the metals flowing towards the Toa's hand, with the end of the vehicle furthest from Knichou looking rather barren. The steel cross extruded to become thicker and thicker, until it was much longer in that direction than any other. When the vehicle was but a husk of wood, rubber, and cloth, Knichou opened his eyes again.

He took his hand off the strange shape of steel and began using his powers to split this object into inch-thick segments of the original object - dozens of steel plus symbols, as wide as a Toa was tall. Knichou took pairs of these steel shapes and merged them together, forming massive caltrops that rested on their sides. While this batch was not enough to effectively surround the village's walls, it was quite the start, and made a clear statement about the most effective first line of defense needed to prevent another vehicular incursion.

Knichou sad down on the ground, catching his breath and inspecting his crude work.

"Move these to the city walls and use your forges to build more. If you can make enough, they will make those skakdi think twice before trying to ram through the stone walls again."

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Triage - Haunted Van

With the wounded in the back, the van started moving again in the direction of the Taku. Triage spotted something along the way and immediately sat up and patted the dashboard, pointing at a Toa of Sonics carrying a Matoran. "Hey, slow down, Yaushe. I know this lady, she's from the airship." 

Triage waved from inside the van, hoping Taja would see him through the windshield.

@ZippyWharrgarbl@Eyru

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Yaushe - Po-Koro

Yaushe slowed to a stop and, noting that the Toa likely wouldn't be able to see Triage through the tinted windows, honked her horn to get the other Toa's attention.

@Tarn@Dane-gerous@Eyru

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Irna | Waveahk's Hauler

"I've...." never seen a Vahki, Irna was about to say. But everyone still thought that she was from Metru-Nui, like all of them. To say that she had never seen one before would only make them realize her association with the League.

"...never had strong feelings about the Vahki," she finally said, "one way or another."

OOC: @Snelly @Tarn @Toru Nui

-Void

• Like 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Skyra Daring - Cargo Hauler -

"Why? Because the Vahki would harass you every chance they got, that's why!" Skyra exclaimed. "You so much as sneezed at the wrong time and they'd be on your ###." 

@Toru Nui @Tarn @TL01 NUVA @Conway @Keeper of Kraata

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Po-Koro - rebuilding

The Matoran of Plasma nodded at the Toa’s efforts, before grunting, “Yeah, those might mess one of those heaps up.” He reeled his arm back before throwing a regeneration disk by hand, mending one of the stone huts. He walked over to it, still clutching the disk launcher, ready to shoot the Disk of Freezing at a moment’s notice.

Didn’t know we had any airships left,” the Matoran sighed as he picked up the disk, “I had heard Le-Metru fell first. I was in Ta-Metru at the time. Now don’t get me wrong, glad someone cares about us, but I don’t think any of us were expecting an airship and a Team of Toa to come rescue us. Most folks had settled in Metru-Koro, the only one still shuttling supplies to us after a week was that freak Collector, we figured we were already written off. And given how late you were, not much difference.

Sorry,” he threw the regeneration disk into another shattered hut, “your help is welcomed. Your defenses might save us next time. I saw your supplies, if they are for us they might keep us alive. But Po-Koro … we can’t rely on the Turaga, the Great Spirit is not only dead but his decapitated head blots out the sun, and Metru-Koro will be too late to save us in an emergency. We are on our own here.

He picked up the disk again, ”Now Kanohi, he says we should rely on each other, that even if we can’t trust in Mata-Nui, we can trust in our Unity. And maybe we can hold onto that, give us something to believe in. But Unity didn’t save the Matoran here who died, nor those who are dying. Friendship, cooperation, support, the gifts of that virtue might keep us from breaking down, but we will need something a bit more practical too. Just don’t know where we would get it.

Edited by Harvali

"Those supplies are for this village - I was hired to bring them here by the scrapyard foreman of Metru-Koro," Knichou replied, continuing to rest on the ground and observe the Taku's crew unloading supplies in the distance. He turned back to the matoran.

"Unity didn't save those who died. It saved those who would have died had your unity not repelled the attack. It saved those who would have bled out had my allies not been united with me in the rush to your village's aid."

Knichou sighed and lifted himself to his feet.

"You can't save everyone. Trust me; I tried."

Edited by BULiK