Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Yaushe - Oop

"You might wanna hop out to talk to your friend," Yaushe mumbled in the rumble of the motor. "Glass is tinted."

@Dane-gerous@Eyru@Tarn

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Triage - Po-Koro

"Let me take a look at him," Triage said, starting his impromptu check-up on the Matoran. "Nothing too serious it looks like...should get him to the Taku anyhow, just in case." He glanced over at Yaushe, before looking back to Taja. "Want a ride?"

@ZippyWharrgarbl@Eyru

IC: Rose - Cargo Hauler

"Heh, sounds like I'd have fit in where you're from, sister," she said to Irna, grinning.

@Snelly@Toru Nui@Conway

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Yaushe - Po-Koro

"Yeah, well. I dragged you out here to help. And he's a doctor or something." She idly turned her attention to the two outside, and then back to Mega. "You seem to like him."

@Dane-gerous

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Po-Koro

She smiled, she was now glad Yaushe took her along. Seeing what she saw still hurt, but she was making a difference in some small way. More than fixing up a vehicle for someone back at her place could, for certain. 

Mega briefly looked back to the Matoran in the back, who looked very bewildered but mostly okay.

"Well, he's a sweetheart. Ain't hard on the eyes for a medic, though, either." She chuckled, looking out the window to have a peek at who he was talking to. 

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @Tarn @Eyru

IC: Uraborask (Central Mountains)

Heh, seems like the Toa are separating from the matoran and turaga. A foolish idea, as a herd divided between its strong and weak are easy pickings, and on Zakaz, everyone wants a picking. Oh well, the matoran is no longer Uraborask's problem, the apparent toa though, that is Uraborask's quarry.

Keeping up a trackable pace, Uraborask kept a good distance away from the toa and what he believes to be an aspect. As much as Uraborask thinks he could take on the other toa, he didn't want to inadvertently ruin whatever plans the aspect has devised. No reason in aggravating an ash bear. He'll just have to wait till the aspect is alone to approach them.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Harvali @Biological Chronicler @Tarn

IC: Zak-Yak (Mesi Tunnels)

Zak-Yak wasn't so keen in heading deeper into the tunnels to encounter more of his kind, for he knows just how mad they could be. But Zak-Yak's duty was to his aspect master, Varian, and if he decided to go deeper into the tunnels, then he would follow his master; with extreme unease and timidness of course.

"Wait for Zak-Yak master, please!"

OOC: @Snelly @Dane-gerous @Vezok's Friend @Burnmad

• Like 4

"I'll take your word for it." As they waited, Yaushe idly looked up at the sky, as if she was checking for rain. Of course, this wasn't really a noticeable action, given her living- or rather, unliving-situation. "Good thing those raiders turned tail."

IC Stannis | Sans' Hut

The Wanderer felt his usefulness in the turaga's hut dissolve, not that it had sone any good from the start. He was torn, on one hand heeding Sans' directives but on the other he saw the folly in the elder's principles. Stannis did not serve any one Virtue but considered all three to work in tandem; it was what gave him such a strong bond to the Great Spirit, he would argue, but whatever the truth was he honestly could not say. What he realized, however, was the grim truth that his words had gone unheeded, Zaliyah was likely to go and report Sans' combativeness to Pridak, and war was sure to resume. 

Stannis hated war. This was something he earnestly sought to prevent yet was powerless to change. He, above all, knew the state of things, of Mata Nui's life, of the twists of fate, of the strength of the enemy, and of the nature of the League, and yet he had been refused by Sans despite not speaking a single untruth. Lieutenant Zaliyah, for all that she stood for counter to Mata Nui's will, was at least honorable as a soldier could be and—likely against Lord Pridak's own judgement—had attempted to sue for temporary peace but would return empty handed to her masters. That would likely incite further conflict in which the refugees of Metru Nui would be at the disadvantage. The spirit of the Matoran in exile from their universe was already dashed and without the advantages afforded by their gilded city or their god they were without the same strength Sans was so assured they yet possessed. Perhaps Sans had a point in obscuring the truth and speaking of the Matoran as possessing sufficient strength of physical prowess and emotional vitality to withstand further conflict, and yet Stannis knew that to not be the case.

He had arrived to Metru Nui weeks prior to help raise defenses against the League's upcoming invasion. The city was woefully ill-equipped to contend with the battle when it arrived and lost, and now even the small high ground they had there was pulled from under them; the Matoran were even less able than they were before. Stannis was reminded of the fact that Sans was not a wartime toa, he was a Rahi conquerer and village protector and not a soldier, while in contrast Stannis himself was a warmage and front line general for longer than he cared to admit. And. while he regretted the admission, the Matoran were still at war.

9 hours ago, Crimson Jester said:

IC: Korruhn, Sans' Office

Korruhn listened intently to Sans, although he wasn't sure he had the same resolve in the Great Spirit's strength to save them. "The Great Spirit hadn't the strength to save himself, let alone all of us, Sans. It's time that we ensure that we may find strength in more tangible sources."

At the dark-armed toa's word Stannis finally stirred from his uneasy silence and heaved himself towards the door to leave. He laughed dryly. "Korruhn has said the most truth out of all of you so far," he rumbled as he walked away. He needed to leave the hut, to wash his hands of the mess he had witnessed and, as much as he was able, to ensure the safety of the Matoran. But he was saddened by the notion that it rested on his shoulders. The old man simply wished for his own faith to be rewarded, for some good thing to be reaped from all that he had sown, and yet it seemed it had all been for nought. 

Once back in the air of mid-morning among the refugees, Toa Stannis felt the urge to walk entirely away, perhaps smoke his tobacco with Hafu some more or give chase to the Hordika envoy in an attempt to assuage the anger and frustration Sans had surely stoked with his boisterous claims, but wrote those options quickly off as shirking and pointless. Ultimately, the ancient warmaster chose to seek out Toa Arkius or some others and begin the laborious task of providing direction to the defenses of the village. He would do what his Duty called for him to do, as he always had, and hoped that by adhering to all the Virtues he would obtain some small success. 

He prayed to Mata Nui that he would live to see the day through, not because ehe clung to life... but because he still did not feel his job among the Matoran was finished. Saddened, angry, but purposeful, Stannis walked with strength from the hut.

OOC Stannis open for interactions. 

IC Leklo | Sans' Hut

The former Alpinist, for what it was worth, hated the sensation of fear that coursed through his veins. Zaliyah, as he might had expected, had radiated death—not as much as Stannis had, or Dume, but her position as a lieutenant of a Barraki's horde was seemingly arguably deserved. Leklo had no idea whether she could have been trusted, but having faced off against Pridak he doubted the man actually wanted a peaceful resolution to the war. Things had been at a temporary impasse for the last week, but Leklo also realizes that the League was also licking their wounds from the Universe's near destruction and hadn't had the opportunity to strike yet. But they could. They would

Far was it for him to consider theology among giants, but he was of like mind with Korruhn—somethings had to be done, resources obtained, and locations seized. Conquest of mind, body, and land needed to be done, feats much more up his alley than what he had just witnessed a moment before. As Sans and Korruhn made plans to visit the templed they had scouted out, however, something he had seen came to his mind.

"One thing, Turaga: Across the lands we've been seeing small red banners scattered about. Normally I'd think of them as way finding tools, and maybe that's what they are. But... what makes me have second guesses is that we've seen these banners before... through the Great Disc portals. If that's true, then perhaps this land is not as foreign to us as we thought."

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

She thought she had an answer for that. But, she realised, she didn't. "I... don't know. When I got separated from my friends, my plan was to find them again, but... I don't know where they are. How to find them. Don't even know if they're looking for me, really. And I can't remember much about my life before... this. Don't know if I have a home or friends or even a Toa team to go back to. Might be better that way, I guess."

The thought was making her feel depressed. She was a ghost with no past, nowhere to go. People might be missing her, they might not. There was no way to know.

She'd mentioned her amnesia when she'd been doing the tuning on Yaushe, but it hadn't really hit her until then. Other than the friends she'd lost, was she really all alone?

"Well, heck, I can try and help ya find your buddies if ya need. I think I wanna get some shut-eye first off, but I owe ya." Her great Ruru moved into a grin.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro

"Nale?! Kanohi?!" 

Arkius made his way through some of the rubble of buildings damaged in the attack. Seeing his and Nale's house broken, he had searched it in panic, but found nothing... Which was a relief, to be sure, but that still left Nale missing, as well as the courageous Kanohi for whom he'd gained immense respect over the last week.

A matoran, skewered through the shoulder but still alive, lay trapped under debris. Heaving and using his powers, he quickly freed the matoran, before directing her to one of the two healers he'd come to understand had accompanied them on the Taku. A good thing, considering all the wounded.

He soon came across Turaga Jovan, hurriedly running up to him and kneeling by him, placing a hand upon his shoulder.

"Turaga! Are you alright? Where are Nale and Kanohi?"

@Harvali

IC: Iradra - Po-Koro

"Do not worry, I can help."

The soothing smoky voice of Iradra comforted as she shone her mending light upon a matoran injured in the attack, burn wounds and a nasty gash on his ribs all fading away as Iradra's radiance danced upon them, gently coaxing the wounded flesh back to health.

Another matoran came over, a nasty wound straight through her shoulder. Iradra nodded and got to work, closing up the wound and mending the shattered bone with her healing light.

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

"I... don't recognise him, but he might be friendly. Do you have like a speaker system or something I could talk to him over?"

@EmperorWhenua

Edited by Onaku

23 hours ago, Vezok's Friend said:

IC [Kunok McGrokk]:

IC Yumiwak | McGrokk's Shoppe

Instantly my body revolted against the stench and sight of what Kunok plopped in front of us. "That's ####ing gross." I thought I'd just thought it but realized too late I'd actually said it. If I had any temptations to bite the old trader's finger off, the fact that he was touching... that effectively turned me off from the idea. 

"In that case, two things I want," I said. I didn't want to lean forward towards this awful package that smelled of putrid smegma and rotten meat, but instead got up from my seat, gently set the teacup and saucer on the nearest platform, and crossed my arms across my chest. "First, tell me where this warrior was last seen, now. Secondly... I want that gun—you know, on account of the smell."

I looked back at Zai and Korio to gauge their reactions, but also to see if they wanted anything. "What about you guys? Want anything from this old man or his Shoppe?" Whether my plan was to pay with money or extortion was something I was yet undecided on. 

@Tarn @Dane-gerous @Vezok's Friend

IC ???? | Archives

"Certainly! :) Well, sort of. You tell me what you want to say and I'll communicate it to the toa without! ^_^"

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Po-Koro:

Despite being surrounded by Matoran and various Toa as she did her part in rebuilding, Kat felt incredibly alone. These were her people, or so she thought. But they seemed to want very little to do with her, and even further, didn't really seem to understand her. They didn't need to, they already had each other.

Was her home island really so far removed from the rest of the old world?

Had she done something wrong, when she'd tried to help that matoran get away from the Skakdi? Where had that Matoran gone, anyway? Kat hadn't seen her since the fight. Should she have gone to find her? Was she okay...?

"Am I okay...?' she idly spoke aloud.

As she stewed in her thoughts she began to wander out of the village proper, not really paying attention to where she was going.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

"You don't have to," Yaushe said. "I'm sure you've got stuff to get back to. But if you don't mind... thanks. I don't know them that well, but they were there when I woke up. Helped me out."

IC Po-Koro - breakdown

Turaga Jovan looked over to Arkius with a glazed look in his eyes and shakily answered, “They … they are gone.” And then after a terrifying but brief pause he explained, “they left before the attack, to rescue a Matoran who a Skakdi-Xa had wounded and left for dead. They have not returned. Maybe they survived unscathed. Or maybe they just ran into the horde first. I … I don’t know. I don’t know.”

Elsewhere the Matoran of Plasma grunted as a number of Matoran began to haul away the caltrops to place outside the walls, “Well, you aren’t wrong. I can respect that. Problem is, there aren’t that many of us left. And as far as I know, every Matoran in the old universe is dead, and there is no way to make more Matoran here. About a third of us here are either dead or dying, and if the Skakdi or League show up again, Po-Koro would fall like a stone in the old silver sea.

He threw a disk at a stone hut, regenerating its walls, before saying, “Name’s Supaka, what’s yours?

OOC: @BULiK @Onaku

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC [Kunok McGrokk]:

The trader chuckled again, his relaxed face in complete contrast to the disgusted faces of the other Skakdi.

“On account of the smell she says! Remember where you’re headed - the dead won’t smell much better, ”

McGrokk reached into his robes and produced a rolled up piece of vellum and held it out to Yumi. 

“I took the liberty of drawing up a map. Neatly marked. Can’t miss it. If you get lost...look for the carrion circling overhead.”

As Yumi reached for the map, he raised it quickly just out of reach. “You come back with proof of delivery...and the gun is yours. Besides, no ammo means it’s dead weight on the trip anyway. Don’t worry, it’ll be here when you get back, nice and shiny.”

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Arkius sighed, half relieved that they had at least not been in the village during the attack. But that left their fate up in the air no less than before. Arkius was tempted to go out searching for them, but in truth there was nothing he could do now but wait to see if they would return. Until then, there were other matters to attend to, and one such matter conveniently involved the Turaga also. "Turaga Jovan, I believe it would be in the best interest of everyone in this village to evacuate to Metru-Koro. Toa Knichou has an airship that could transport the population."

@Harvali

IC: Zadred - Wilderness

Zadred knelt down next to the dead Skakdi, a look of disgust mixed with an overall sadness on her features as she looked the mangled corpse over. "I wonder who he might've been while he was alive. So much destruction, wrought by this giant head falling out of the sky..." Her eyes moved to glance at the massive hunk of protodermis sitting immobile, looming over them and dominating half the horizon. Finally, she sighed, standing up away from the corpse. "We should keep looking. No sense lingering over the dead."

@Tarn @Snelly @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~

IC: Varah - Po-Koro

Kat suddenly felt a tap on her thigh. Were she to look around, she would see the crimson eyes of the Po-Matoran she had saved earlier, a look of gratitude on her face as she looked up at the Toa of Fire. She clasped her hands together and bowed her head in a sign of gratitude.

@The UltimoScorp

IC: Zai - Zakaz, Outside McGrokk's

"My opinion is irrelevant, Lady Yumiwak. My...will is yours." Despite her familiar loyalty and unquestioning nature, Zai seemed to struggle saying that last part. The smell.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Vezok's Friend @Tarn

"I getcha. You ain't wrong. I need some shuteye, and no offense darlin' but I'm not sleeping in here." 

She reached for a lighter, and pulled out her cigarette packet. "Once Tri gets his patient in here, I reckon we can head off. Just need a quick drag is all." She winked, before stepping out of the van and lighting a cigarette. 

Mega leaned against the van door, quietly taking in the sweet toxicity from the cigarette in an almost picturesque moment.

OOC: @Tarn @Eyru @ZippyWharrgarbl

Edited by Dane-gerous

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro Outskirts)

Not seeming to mind how little room they had, Ulkarr traveled with Nale on the Ussal back to Po-Koro. He had a suspicion that they were being followed by their mysterious helper instead of the others accompanying the wounded vessel, but that didn't really matter right now.

It seemed as if the crisis was over, and the survivors were repairing the damage. If he had been here... well. There was always next time.

@Tarn@Sparticus147

IC: Ostrox (Metru-Koro Airspace, The Ripple)

"Pridak's orders were to try and make peace with the enemy. That was it. There was no mention of demonstrating their mistake should they refuse. That, I believe, comes later, in the form of an army, a tidal wave of fire and metal and death, not one single ship."

@Nato the Traveler@Biological Chronicler

IC: NU-8020S (The Maze, Vahki Transport)

NU-8020S commanded that the two drivers stay onboard, while another two units from the cargo hold followed her and the organics outside, leaving the remainders to guard the Transport.

They followed Mahryo out of the vehicle, and began leading their way to the source of the smoke...

@Vezok's Friend@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Wilderness, Cargo Hauler)

Tekmo rested his eyes in his palm and shook his head.

Looking out the window, Waveahk could see that they were now passing the volcano. It was getting dark. How big was this island?

@Tarn@Snelly@Conway

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro)

"Uh, yes! Yes..." Navu turned to Falh. "My place is this way. Follow me." Navu began walking back home.

@Tarn@Dane-gerous

IC: Klawne (Metru-Koro Outskirts)

Kanohi, Pardehi, Klawne and Voka eventually made it to the settlement of Metru-Koro. Klawne was amazed. It was even bigger than Po-Koro.

"Incredible... you've only been here for seven days, and yet..."

@Harvali@Biological Chronicler

• Like 1

IC Kanohi - Metru-Koro

It is … massive,” Kanohi managed, “I … I don't understand how they could build this so quick. I … I heard rumors that the Turaga has the Mask of Creation, but still, to make this many homes, to have this many refugees still alive…

Then he caught sight of a growing shadow spreading across the village. He looked up to see the severed head of Mata-Nui, the so-called Lead Lake gushing out of the skull. “They are so close to the Barraki,” he let out a whisper, “if … if the war resumes, they will be the first refugee camp the League will attack.

He so longed for a time when he could just take in the fact that so many people had survived, Matoran alongside others, just enjoy that life had endured. But that shadow was a promise. That all it would take it a T-Toa seeking revenge, or the league wanting to finish the job, and Metru-Koro would erupt in war once again. 

OOC: @Toru Nui @Biological Chronicler don’t forget, Kanohi asked Turaga Klawne for information on what makes a Skakdi-Xa different from the other ‘local’ Skakdi.

IC Po-Koro - breakdown

Y-yes, that seems wise” Turaga Jovan managed, before there was a scoffing sound.

Nice idea,” a white and orange Matoran interrupted, “ let’s all go to Metru-Koro so the League can slaughter us instead. The town is right on the edge of the Lead Lake, Pridak can probably see it through the window.” 

B-but maybe—

Listen, flee if you want to, but all of us have been fleeing for the past several centuries. We are tired, tired of running from place to place, tired of looking at the corpse of our dead god, tired of our destiny of being slaughtered, and tired from having to listen to Turaga who don’t have the wisdom they claim to. We just … we are tired. We can’t flee, not again. Or the only thing holding us together will snap.

He sighed, ”Not to mention many of us are too injured to travel, and I doubt a lot of us would be too comfortable riding in an airship after we saw all of the old ones crash. The League knows how to bring them down, Le-Metru fell first.

He shiftef his gaze suddenly and released a sigh as he spotted two Toa approaching him, “Toa Nale? And Toa Ulkarr, right? Glad to see you’re back. A little too late. Still, maybe you can help with rebuilding.

OOC: @BULiK @Onaku @Toru Nui 

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Arkius simply shook his head. "For all the points you bring up you seem to be overlooking one key thing. Unity. A virtue you claim to be abandoned in this evacuation, yet also a virtue you are flagrantly disregarding by staying out here away from the rest of our people. I was uncertain about our separation from the other settlements at first but this attack confirms my concerns. This village cannot stand on its own out here. And contrary to your beliefs, the greater settlement is not located at the edge of the lake. That would be immensely foolish considering the strange creatures lurking in its depths and roaming the lake's coastline, not to mention your point about the League. All around, moving the village's population by airship, which would be far safer and comfortable than you're willing to give it credit for, would be the more sensible option than staying here and trying to hold off these marauders on your own. And no, we are not leaving anyone behind, if we're doing this, we're d-"

At the matoran's mention of Nale, Arkius suddenly perked up and turned around, watching as the familiar form of Nale sitting upon a Ussal steed with another toa-like being steadily approached the village. The earthen toa's eyes widened, and with a relieved cry he called out. "Nale!!"

@Harvali @Tarn @Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC: Sans, Turaga's Hut

"Hmmm.  No one really knows what's inside these structures.  Maybe not all of them are... portals... but if there's those marker flags, maybe some people have used them before.  Maybe some from Metru-Nui came here in the past... I wonder."  Sans placed his mug on the counter.  The thud cut through the silence of his hut.  "You both will need to discover the secrets locked away inside these places.  As you just saw, the Barraki haven't forgotten about us, despite our hopes.  We all know how violent they are, and how bloodthirsty Pridak is.  I had hoped that one was dead and rotting in Ko-Metru, but I suppose not, huhuhuhuhu. I know Stannis isn't pleased with my refusal to meet, and maybe you two feel the same, but let me assure you, it was all just words for them.  Those monsters want to finish the job they started.  We will never find peace between us.  I refused them to show our strength.  I don't want them thinking they can intimidate us.  If they want to be the ones to start the fighting again, then that's what they'll do, regardless of anything we say or might've said."

Sans approached his two favorite Toa.  "So, will you two go on my behalf and explore this temple in the ice?  If there is truly a portal inside, only go through it if you're sure you can go back through it and come back.  Please don't get stuck somewhere only Mata-Nui knows."

• Like 1

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro

Knichou was silent as Arkius approached Jovan. He was selfishly glad that Nale and Kanohi hadn't been in the village for the attack. He continued to listen silently as they conversation continued, still feeling somewhat drained from creating all those vehicle traps.

Knichou stayed out of the argument about evacuation. He was conflicted, not wanting to abandon all progress in this settlement, but recognizing that consolidating the metruan forces was wise to protect themselves from the Skakdi. It might buy time to build stronger defenses. It would also mean the Taku could defend as many matoran as possible, that they wouldn't need to leave the Ripple alone in Metru-Koro while they rushed to Po-Koro.

Knichou knew it wasn't his decision to make, so he stayed silent. He would do what he must.

The ex-Ghost's heartlight fluttered out of relief as the matoran announced Nale's arrival. The Fe-Toa was silently grinning, but inside his happiness was as large is his worry about the lack of Kanohi. Didn't Jovan say they left together?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Uraborask (Po-Koro Outskirts)

Following behind Ulkarr and Nale upon their ussal, Uraborask's efforts to trail the duo had to stop as they approached Po-Koro. The sight of it, Uraborask could easily guess which of the major warskaks had just torn through the place, Nektann's boys.

Uraborask wasn't too keen attempting to infiltrate a matoran village with who knows how many toa, so his best bet was to linger outside, just far enough where his camouflage could guarantee his safety, and to wait until night falls. Hopefully the aspect would be conducting some sort of guard duty alone, giving Uraborask the chance.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Tarn

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 1

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro

I wanted to help Falh, but he apparently didn't need, or want, my help. I sighed, following along with him and Navu back to the Matoran's home. A part of me was glad to have made friends here, or at least a friend. I still wasn't sure what Falh was. An ally, for sure, but anything else...?

I would still aid him if necessary...if he'd accept it.

@Dane-gerous@Toru Nui

IC: Nale Vella - Po-Koro

As they approached, Nale could see the extent of the damage done to the village. The Taku hovered over the settlement, and it apparently had a proper crew now that was aiding the survivors. Once they were close enough, Nale could make out the familiar form of Arkius, who had already spotted her and was excitedly calling after her. She hopped off the Ussal and made her way over as fast as her bad leg could carry her. "Arkius!"

She hugged the Onu-Toa tightly. "I'm so happy to see you again. We left just before the attack, if I'd stayed I would've helped, but..." she trailed off, looking towards the ground. "We set off to find a lost Vo-Matoran. We found her in the mountains but she was hurt, Kanohi and the other members of the group should be heading to Metru-Koro right now with her."

Nale shook her head. "I shouldn't have even left, I get out one time and this is what happens...!"

She noticed the hot rod red Toa of Iron standing next to them. There was something...familiar about him, but Nale couldn't place it. "Uh, hello. You're...?" she glanced between the Fe-Toa and the Taku for a moment, gears turning, before her eyes lit up.

"Oh--oh my god! Knichou! You're...uh...taller!"

@Onaku@BULiK

IC: Korio Karasha - McGrokk's

What he wanted to say was, "I really want that gun, too," but since Yumiwak had already called dibs, and Korio respected dibs, he simply said, "Eh, I don't need nothin'. I got me curtains."

@EmperorWhenua@Vezok's Friend

IC: Jutori - Ruined Fort

"Yeah, what she said," Jutori said, standing to full height again, "this place is creepy. Let's get moving."

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360@Harvali

• Like 3

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Collector nodded, looking at Zadred. They … they had not expected a Skakdi to be so shaken by this corpse she didn’t even know. Yes he was a Skakdi, but not her breed, not even from her universe. They weren’t friends, they likely would have even been enemies, given she lived with the refugees. Why was she so disturbed?

Oh, right. “I agree, we should leave,” they said, holding their Kanoka Blade tight, “This Skakdi seems to have no weapons, odd for a Skakdi-Xa in a fort. His body may have been looted, same with the chunks of Mata-Nui that smashed up his fort. We should be on the lookout for hostiles, likely other Skakdi-Xa.”

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

Edited by Harvali

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro)

"Yes, it is my understanding that organic vessels tend to grow larger with age... Skakdi raiding party, I take it?"

@Tarn@BULiK@Onaku@Sparticus147

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Fau Swamp Outskirts, Cargo Hauler)

Further down south, the gaggle of misfits in the cargo hauler came across a thick swamp that looked like driving around it would be an exercise in futility.

"...OK. All those in favour of going through the swamp?"

As the hauler came to a halt outside the Fau Swamp so Waveahk could take a vote, Tekmo opened the door and stepped outside, to see if Skorm and Keitara were still following.

@Tarn@Snelly@Conway@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu's Hut)

Navu led Toa Falh and Datrox into her abode. "Welcome to my, er, domicile." She fetched him a mug of water, since he said he needed some earlier.

@Dane-gerous@Tarn

IC: Klawne (Metru-Koro)

"...Earlier, you asked me something and I don't think I... oh, that's right, the Skakdi-Xa. All I know is that they seem to have these... slugs in their body which gives them strange powers. But that's all I know."

@Harvali@Biological Chronicler

Edited by Toru Nui

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

He feverishly nodded, glancing from Datrox to Navu quickly before taking a quick swig of the mug shakily. It helped only a little, but the shakes and nausea hadn't gone away. He was just supplementing what he really needed. 

It had only gotten this bad once before, and he'd nearly died after that. He could survive. It was the final hurdle, he knew it was the final hurdle. He knew-

"D-Datrox!" Falh called out, giving in. He very nearly collapsed physically as well as mentally. Falh couldn't resist it, the urge was too strong. He just wanted it to end, to be back on Metru-Nui in Jaeh's apartment. "I-I need...require...a medic, anyone with-" 

He retched again, some substance in it this time. A brownish-green colour splattered on the floor below him. He took another shaky drink from the cold mug of water. "...Medical supplies. Heavy. Hurry!"

OOC: @Tarn @Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro

"Long time no see, eh?" Knichou replied, giving the Toa of Magnetism a nod. He wasn't sure how to respond to the strange green-eyed being, but he gave out a chuckle at its joke, regardless of if the humor was intentional.

"Things got a bit crazy there in the end - I wasn't trying to become a Toa when I went into Dume's office, but one thing lead to another and..."

Knichou's voice trailed off and the lighthearted tone dropped off harshly as he thought of how to explain the details of what happened. After a moment of his gaze shifting from Nale to the infinite-void-far-in-the-distance-but-somehow-in-the-same-direction, Knichou regained his focus and continued speaking.

"How's the collapse been treating ya?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Kanohi - Metru-Koro

Kanohi paused. “Slugs? Like a parasite? In Okoto the Bo-Matoran often had to treat parasitic infections, but … the worms of Okoto only made us weaken and sick, didn’t give us powers.” He hesitated, glancing around the streets of the city, “I … there is a large person who shuttles supplies to Po-Koro, we call them Collector. I think their breed is called Vortixx. They … I don’t know. I think they … there was this machine I heard of once, that could empower a living thing with the power of a disk. They are very … fixating on it, ask a lot of questions about it. I … hope they would not be obsessed over slugs too.”

As the convoy of four and their crabs walked within the village, this … this was not a refugee camp. This was a city. A small one, but it already outshined Fe-Koro, let alone Po-Koro. This was… it had been ten days at most since the refugees landed here, even for an army of Toa, to build a city this quick…

Kanohi … he had never been a good mask maker, but he still had heard of the holy grails. The Mask of Time, the Mask of Life, the Mask of Creation: they were the works all the mask makers of Metru-Nui had talked about. And the way Vakama talked about its power, and the rumors, maybe the Mask of Creation was indeed used to build Metru-Koro.

But if it was … no, that was a silly thought. Knichou was a Matoran, a Nynrah Ghost, but he still couldn’t use masks. And only he would be capable of using the Mask of Creation to rebuild that machine Nuparu had built. Whatever happened to the empowering machine, there would not be another one.

And then Kanohi spotted a Toa. A very familiar one, 

Immediately his heartlight began to pulse, but not like wildfire, but a beacon guiding ships to shore. With no hesitation he fired a ball of gravity, and hurled over to the Toa, narrowly missing slamming into passing Matoran. He almost tackled the Toa as he called out, “Toa Stannis, you survived the Impact!

OOC: @Biological Chronicler @EmperorWhenua @Toru Nui

IC Po-Koro - Bitterness

Well, Toa, I didn’t remember you bringing that up while you lounged around here for a week before abandoning us to go hunting,” Supaka spat as a few Po-Matoran and Onu-Matoran dragged away the caltrops to reinforce the walls, Forgive me, but talking about our unity to each other is a little rich from a Toa who abandoned our village. Least these Toa left to rescue a Matoran, and then came back to help all of us, not just their friends.

He glanced at Ulkarr, eyeing him curiously “You are a weird one, aren’t you? You know, I heard some of what you and that Turaga said to Kanohi before you left to rescue that Matoran. You are locals, right? She said her people were wiped out by the Skakdi. But you, well, unlike Kanohi, I have seen a fair amount of Toa. You aren’t exactly the standard. Toa Nale, did he help rescue the Vo-Matoran?

OOC: @Onaku @BULiK @Tarn

• Like 1

IC: Datrox Karvan - Navu's Hut

Now it was all starting to come together. 

"Are you truly ill, Falh, or is what you're begging for making you that way?"

@Dane-gerous

IC: Nale Vella - Po-Koro

"Well, it's certainly been...different. We ran into some muaka earlier, so..." She shrugged, then smiled. "You look nice, I'm glad to see you again. Didn't think the next time we met you'd be a Toa, or...red. And it looks like you've got your own crew now, too."

She turned to Supaka, an eyebrow raised. "Yes, he did. Helped protect us from the rahi, too."

@Onaku@BULiK

IC: Rose - Fau Swamp Outskirts

"A swamp?"

Rose peered out the window, leaning over Skyra to get a better view. ""Is this a shortcut?"

@Snelly@Toru Nui@Conway

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 1

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)