Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Knichou, The Taku, Knichou's Quarters, :confused:

The Toa of Iron felt Nale begin to straighten and stand up. His grip instantly slid off her shoulder and he used that arm to quickly push himself back upright. The moment had ended, leaving Knichou and Nale awkwardly looking for the next thing to do. The ending may not have been as abrupt as it could have been, but it felt strange nonetheless. Knichou slowly began to stand up as well. Back to the grind it was.

"I want to work on that as soon as soon as possible too, but there will be plenty of time on the flight back to Metru-Koro for that. Right now, there's one last thing I need to attend to while we're in Po-Koro; a Matoran wanted me to build a radio so they'll be able to call us for help in the future. Could you go back down there and get a Toa of something or another to quickly make a tower out of their element while I get the electronics assembled?"

Knichou picked up the box of electrical components that he brought up to his room, and used his other arm to pick up one of many toolboxes in the engineer's cabin.

• Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Keitara (owowowowowwwwwwwwwwww...)

Kei faintly heard a voice. Then she felt as though a blanket of cold water had pooled beneath her, and with a pop she was freed from the dirt.

She turned around to see... Skorm? Wait, no. This being was smaller, but wore the same distinctive mask. Albeit this mask was a mottled grey.

"SKO?" she asked, unintentionally loudly due to her damaged hearing "ORM? WHICHEVER. THANK YOU."

She turned back to the massive crab and nearly vomited. She had a throbbing headache, wounded arm, and as a nice palate cleanser her spine once again felt like shattered sugar glass. Through the fog of nausea she saw Skyra releasing a hail of missiles which dealt far more damage than she thought anything of that size could. On the ground the air toa's wife stood in an articulated exo-skeleton, a gout of flame erupting from her toa tool.

Toa tool! Kei felt at her hip, but then she realized that she'd affixed her lance to the front of her shield!

With dawning horror she cast her gaze about desperately. To her surprise and relief, she saw the tool lying on the ground a couple feet past Orm. She staggered over to it, and lifted the folded weapon. The fall must have jarred its locking mechanism, for as soon as she picked her lance up it extended.

A head's height again taller than she was, black and silver. Its blade was serrated along the back. with a wicked hooked barb at the front for catching enemy weapons in its protosteel maw. The blade was set in a rhomboidal casing which spat and crackled as Kei's tratemark incandescence flowed across it. On its very base, an emitter crystal began to glow softly.

However impressive the spectacle may have been, Kei was hanging off of it now. She felt absolutely drained, and the way her rhotuka had behaved had frightened her.

She turned back to the figure of her rescuer. "I don't know if I can face this alone in my condition." A sheepish smile crossed her face, then taking a deep breath she hauled herself up straight and brought her lance to bear "...I could really use some help, if you'd oblige me once more."

(OOC: @Keeper of Kraata, @Snelly, @Tarn)

• Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."

IC: Sidra - Ice Suva Temple

"You must have missed the memo, there are no Dark Hunters anymore," Sidra replied, trying to seem upbeat, but managing only a sad smile as she spoke. "Hunter, League, Hero, none of it matters anymore. Were all stranded here."

She selected a command on her iStone, and the two nektann began scuttling towards her. When they reached her, they clambered up her legs, attached themselves to her belt, then folded up into their spherical forms. "I trekked out here hoping to learn more about this island, and how we might be able to get home. I met a native Turaga, turns out this island used to be populated by Matoran before the skakdi came. They're the ones who built these structures." 

OOC: @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Nato the Traveler

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Legion - Po-Koro:

The cloaked Aspect nodded in agreement, "Such wonderous things to offer. Power to defend yourselves, Heal the sick and injured, and perhaps even speed the growth of your food or assist in taming the wildlife!"

They They stood back up from their kneeling position, letting the body they'd planned to procure be. And took one step closer, leaning on their staff for support. "But where are our manners? We should introduce ourselves, should we not? We are called Legion, small one."

@Harvali@Nato the Traveler

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Po-Koro:

Kat followed the little matoran, still chewing idly on the jerky snack.

@Onaku

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Outside Navu's Place ("For True Story")

The icy projectile had halted Datrox's swing just enough for Falh to step back quickly, perhaps preventing his leg from being injured severely.

Datrox's continued words infuriated Falh even further. He'd listened to the Ta-Toa before and all it had done is slow his wrath. They should have slaughtered the two diplomats as soon as negotiations went south. And after the diplomat's ultimatum, they should take that accursed airship right out of the sky.

"I wanted us, Datrox! Someone like me, who knew what the League was capable of and was willing to make the RIGHT-" He accentuated the last word with a diagonal sword swing from his actual longsword, drawing it quickly and as smooth and cold as an icy lake itself. "--choice!"

The sweat had cooled. There was only blood to be spilled, now.

OOC: @Tarn

IC: Zai - Zakaz, Approaching the Tactical Panda

Zai nodded, speeding into a run to get to the airship quicker. 

Unlike Korio, she wasn't truthfully sure how she felt about Ysocla. Whilst her and Korio sat at an awkward balance between duties as Yumiwak's right and left hand (she was the right, obviously), Ysocla was more of a high ranking foot soldier. Whilst Zai was still hesitant to trust anyone that wasn't Yumiwak, she didn't fear Ysocla as she knew that, in likelyhood, she wouldn't rise to attempt to replace her. She was also decidedly more competent than Korio was, but that was another mode of thinking entirely.

Zai arrived at the airship soon enough, and began to look for the foot soldier aboard the grand ship.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @EmperorWhenua @Tarn

• Like 1

IC [Kunok McGrokk]:

“Looking forward to it…” the trader replied to Yumi’s smiling threat, with a chuckle. He watched the trio leave and went to return inside, when he spotted another potential customer approaching.

OOC: @Biological Chronicler that'd be Balkan, sorry for not getting back to them sooner ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

"Actually...I may have just the thing for that, but..."

Nale realized the only tool she'd brought onto the airship was her spear. "...I uh, left it with a crab. I'll get on it."

She paused in the doorway to the quarters. Was there something else she wanted to say? Certainly felt like it. Instead, she just looked over her shoulder and smiled at the Fe-Toa before quickly making her way outside, a Kakama-powered blur until she landed back in Po-Koro soil. It had been the first time in a week she'd used her mask power, and it was exhilarating.

Coming down off the high of being able to go fast again, she returned to the ussal her and Ulkarr had arrived on, only to find the crystal launcher Kanohi had loaned her missing. A quick scan of the area and she noticed a Matoran nearby clutching it, apparently looking for someone. Nale approached them. "Hello, I may need that."

@BULiK@Harvali

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro

I tried to pull away, but the momentum of my previous swing made it difficult to reset quick enough, and Falh succeeded in slashing my chest, right below the heartlight. Blood dripped down my torso, mixing with the dirt beneath our feet.

"The right choice is always the hardest one," I said, taking a breath, "that's why this is so difficult to do. The League are monsters, but that doesn't mean we have to be ones too!"

I kicked at the Ko-Toa's ankle in an effort to offset his balance. A move I'd tried before on a much...tougher opponent. Against someone of equal strength as I, it should have been effective. Upon doing so, I also raised my blade above my head, intent on bringing it down on Falh if the previous move succeeded, but leaving myself open. "I'd hoped you would realize that before we had to resort to this."

@Dane-gerous

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Rangi - Dead Forest

"Well... alright." Rangi eyed the snacks with interest but then nodded. "Temple first, snacks later."

@Nato the Traveler @Toru Nui

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro outskirts

Arkius sighed. "I can't control what you or your brethren do in these times, all I can do is tell you that I advise heavily against taking Ulkarr up on his offer. That ritual... the very nature surrounding him, it evokes mistrust in me and I'm not keen to ignore my instincts, seeing how they've ever been reliable the past. Please, do not let these hardships drive you to despair and darkness."  Finally, Arkius stood back up. "I hope everyone reconsiders their position on staying here. It's not safe here." With that, he was off, walking back into the village and finding Nale conversing with a matoran.

"Nale..." He began to speak, looking as elated to see her as before, but this time there was a hint of doubt on his features, as well as to his voice.

@Harvali @Tarn

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

"Oreius... wait... I know that name. There were some stories, a particular Toa of Fire... could it be?" Okuo looked at the screen, at the feed displaying the toa standing before the vault doors. If the vague tales he'd heard were in any way true, then surely this Toa wasn't only a friend, but a hero. "Let him in. He's one of the good guys... or, well, he should be, if the stories are true."

@EmperorWhenua @Eyru

IC: Iradra - The Taku

"Sounds a lot more involved than what I do. Requires more skill and knowledge. I guess in a way that's the difference between our powers. You're a doctor, you know what you're doing and you do it well. While I just... call on some power to do it for me." There was a somber expression hidden beneath Iradra's expressionless facade, unseen to anyone looking at her. What was visible was her body language, a bit of a slump to her otherwise graceful posture, her head tilted, a sigh escaping her lips. "It's not really fair, is it?"

@Tarn

• Like 1

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro Outskirts)

"I must apologize for any distress I have caused you." Ulkarr spoke to the De-Matoran once he made his way back to Po-Koro's gates. "That one was only here because of me. If he is true to his word, he will not bother you again."

@Harvali

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Outside Navu's Hut)

Navu, being unable to find anyone qualified, ran back to her house - to find that Datrox and Falh were fighting for some reason. "Wh-what are you doing?!"

@Tarn@Dane-gerous

IC: Enra (Dead Forest)

"Alright then. Off we pop." Enra decided to take the lead, travelling deeper into the charred land before them.

@Onaku@Nato the Traveler

IC: Klawne (Metru-Koro)

"Well, I suppose I should go back to Po-Koro, to make sure everything's alright. But I'll be very interested in getting the whole picture on this 'League' business later."

@EmperorWhenua@Harvali@Biological Chronicler

IC: Korruhn, Ice Suva

"Indeed, it does seem we are all stranded here," Korruhn agreed with the Hunter, although only on half of her point. "And yet, it seems we are as divided as ever; even in the face of a common problem."

Korruhn's eyes began to look around the temple as the hunter spoke of it. He knew why it seemed so familiar now -- Matoran construction. It was just like the temples back home, and strangely, even more like those realms beyond portals that he and Leklo had visited in their hunt for the Great Disks, what seemed forever ago. It had been a long time since he'd been able to put his focus on exploring rather that combat, and he was almost eager at the opportunity, despite his reservations about the hunter.

"I was a Cartographer in my past on Metru Nui. I've visited many similar temples before," Korruhn ran his hand through the grooves of carvings down the length of a massive sandstone column, feeling each heiroglyph as he went. "I believe, if my companion here shares the sentiment, we may be able to be of aid to each other; at least, for now."

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Nato the Traveler

• Like 1

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Zsann - Zakaz, The Wastes

Zsann made a mental note of the matoran lowering the weapon, even if just ever so slightly. It seemed, at least for the moment, like she would not be shot instantly. That was progress. The shouldered sword was starting to get a little bit uncomfortable. Zsann did not feel like it was time to move yet, though. She might have to win their trust first. Probably.

"I-I m-mean you n-no harm."

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl@Dane-gerous

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Knichou, the Taku, Knichou's Quarters

Left WHAT on a CRAB? Knichou wondered as his fellow Toa began to leave. She paused for a moment at the door, as if there was something she was forgetting. Was she going to say something? Comment on the admittedly strange few minutes they'd spent together?

Instead she just shot Knichou a smile and sped out the door. Okay...?

Knichou stood there for a moment before he walked out of his quarters and placed the toolbox and electrical components on the floor of the bridge. He sat down, rummaging through the box to find what parts he would require.

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Zsann blinked, slowly. She relaxed the tension in her jaws just a little, as her left cheek was starting to ache a bit. She let the matoran approach her, and remained unmoved yet.

"Y-You could-could s-say so." she replied with a small nod. "L-lost and... uneq-eq-equipped."

OOC: @Dane-gerous

IC: “Boss” | Deserts of The Dunes and The Wastes (approx. hexes (8,8) and (7,9) respectively)

They drove with the storm at their heels. Bolts of lightning scarred the darkened sky. One one-thousand. Thunder crashed in the low, dark clouds and rolled through Boss’ chest. Most importantly, the rain poured down in sheets. The rain fell onto and danced across his metallic skin as he rode on the back of the war rig. It made a soft tinkling sound as it hit the metal cab, and saturated the fabrics of Boss’ outfit. The rain fell behind the warskaks, covering their tracks for the first few hours. The special technical tires and skates needed to properly navigate the wet desert sands were deployed soon after the raid. The war rigs used these skates to slide across the sand, and some even rose sails to catch the wind blowing them forward and away from Po-Koro. Guar played his rowdy music as always. 

The strange airship could chase the clouds and risk the lightning, but why bother: the wounded back at the village needed to be cared for, the walls shored up, and life under Boss’ reign of terror needed to be considered. The storm clouds were a trademark of Boss’ raids. They were there to remind of the storm leaving, just as much as they were to associate another storm with his return. As the rain fell and the clouds chased their tails like a war banner as The Twins combined their elements, Boss considered where they headed.

The warskaks left Po-Koro and drove Southeast, placing them a few hours’ drive from Irnakk’s Tooth to the South. They left Amaru’s lands about an hour ago. The lone rider worked the lower mountainsides while the six idiots with their bridge stuck to the peaks. Now that the six idiots were dead and gone and their bridge destroyed, Amaru suddenly got a lot more mountain to call his own. It also meant he had to patrol a lot more mountains too. Undoubtedly more Mesi. Boss almost felt sorry for the lone rider. 

The other place in Boss’ memory they could go was a small mechanic shop out in the desert. A matoran ran it, and Boss didn’t usually do business with matoran. It wasn’t out of a sense of breed superiority, but a matter of knowing matoran were just the more intelligent and self-conscious version of skaklets. Skaklets rolled around and blew bubbles until they realized they were capable of actually thinking. He considered many to never get past that stage. But matoran drove around and blew up war rigs with land mines and shot skakdi with beams of energy that left them blind, paralyzed, and unable to breathe. He didn’t like that. And soon enough matoran popped into being toa and developed a visceral interest in tearing skakdi spines. Toa were a problem. Matoran were the easy and natural place to start with eliminating the problem. 

Should they go to the mechanic shop? Get a little work done? Boss considered it. They could easily take the place. By all accounts the shop was just a small garage in the middle of the dunes between here and the Riggers on Garbage Island. Stopping at the mechanics shop could be seen as a good thing or a bad thing, depending on the mood of his crew. Good because they could fix their rigs, take a break from driving, and possibly use a matoran as a pinata. Bad because it once again showed Boss’ mistake of losing the E Street and also showing he cared about his crew. You didn’t admit feelings like empathy, caring, or love in the warskaks he rode with. Those who loved got used. Those who cared got abandoned. Those with empathy lost their ability to do the daily grind of raiding for survival. There was only strength and muscle in the warskak fraternity: brutal, honest, and chrome. 

If they didn’t go to the mechanic’s garage, they could drive to the volcano spewing black smoke into the sky to their right. 

Boss considered changing course, making their way to the Nightmare Pits for a new tahtorak. Barius’ desire for new management -- namely himself --  grew stronger daily: why not use him now? Why not throw the skaklet in the breeding pools of Irnakk’s night hags and let him boil and bubble into something useful? It would be expedient. Barius might even consider it an honor. It did show he considered Barius a worthy rival though, and Boss was fully aware of the social consequences of marking Barius as an equal. He slipped up in the village with getting hit and crashing his E Street. His leadership continued to falter as long as Barius could gain support for his young, charismatic, strong-headed leadership. 

Boss felt a pang as he thought of the E Street buried in someone’s house. He realized with disappointment about an hour ago he left the knife in the ignition, meaning whoever dug the wagon out had a good chance of fixing his pride and joy and using it against him. Hopefully they didn’t realize the true abilities of his wagon. Fury at himself bubbled beneath the surface, only cooled by the rain from the storm splashing against his face.

Come to think of it, where is Barius? Boss wondered if Barius died in the raid. Unlikely, but he could hope. Wouldn’t that make things easy? Tie it all up with a nice fracking bow? Boss cast his vision beyond the range of his body, searching over his rigs for the punk. He counted the demon Parnassus among the ranks of his warskaks for now. Despite Miserix’s warnings, it would be alright to allow another demon to live among them. For now. He saw Fyura in her rig, he even saw that comical shape changer Corrivalis who some of his crew considered a burden and others considered a toy. Boss considered the mimic a useful tool. Corrivalis had a bound toa tied to his ACR. How frustrating to have to deal with a toa hostage. Boss preferred matoran hostages. They were weaker and couldn’t make your eardrums bleed, your blood stop pumping, or your body spontaneously combust. At least whoever caught the toa had the good sense to get rid of their mask. Without a mask the toa was just a bigger, angrier matoran. 

Beyond the hostage on Corrivalis’ ACR strode Barius. His ACR looked like it went through the ringer: snapped oil lines, bent armor, blood stains on the clawed feet. Boss’ heartlight stopped when he realized what Barius dragged behind him: the E Street Wagon. His baby was being dragged through the sands by Barius.

This was unacceptable. He knew where this was going. He knew what Barius was planning on doing. 

But to use his E Street! The gall. The sheer unfathomable confidence. Boss would have respected the move if he didn’t currently want to separate Barius’ head from his neck just for touching the E Street. 

But he was glad to see her back. The thought of not having his wagon until returning to Po-Koro honestly broke his heartlight more than if every skakdi in his crew had died. He built that wagon from the ground up. It even had Nektann Senior’s heartlight in it: a family tradition in the making.

He knew the play. He’d done the play. He knew how to handle Barius’ play. He could run defense. This was fine. Totally fine. Before the end of the day he’d have his hands wrapped around the takean leather steering wheel of his beloved ride.

Step one: go to the mechanic and fix his wagon.

He banged on the back window of the rig he stood on. The skakdi driving popped it open again. Boss said where to go, and the skakdi blew the horn to signal to the rest of the crew his intentions. They were heading to the mechanic’s shop in the dunes. Boss had never been to this place before, but he knew the general area others said the matoran set up shop working on mostly technicals and bikes. It only took another hour or two of driving and one of the crew spotted the building. The whole warskak crew descended on the shop like a murder of crows: over forty skakdi, thirty war rigs, and ten ACRs stopped by to say hello to whoever was home, or to take what they needed and leave if the place was closed.

Boss knew the warskaks might see this as a moment of admitting their weakness, but they might all secretly have wanted a few hours to stretch their legs, relieve themselves, and get in fist fights over the loot -- which would be split equally, with Boss getting the largest of the equal portions as custom. Boss thought ahead to after this petty moment of babysitting Barius, to when he would have his plush seat with the beaded cover to sit in again as they drove to their next destination.

Step two: drive to Irnakk’s Tooth and punt Barius into the breeding pools of the Nightmare Pits.

OOC: Hello Mega’s garage. Anyone home? Would you be so kind as to explain what this place looks like?

• Like 1

Happy chat.

IC: Irna | Fau Swamp

It all happened fast. But these things tended to, in Irna's experience.

She stumbled backwards out of the muck and water, clambering her way onto firm land as the crab rose out of the swamp. Her arrows, she knew -- the ones treated with Zyglak oil. She couldn't take this thing at close-quarters, even if she wasn't still recovering from her encounter with Mata-Nui. She stumbled towards the cargo hauler as she heard the growl of Rose flamethrower, the whistling of guns being fired somewhere in the distance -- and Keitara shouting for them to close their eyes.

The Zyglak managed to climb into the hauler, slinging her quiver of arrows over her shoulder and ready her bow just as--

--white light screaming in from outside--

--and Irna suspected that this was what Keitara had been talking about.

She stepped back out of the hauler, watching as Skorm -- or was that Skorm? But how was he also piloting his vehicle? -- helped Kei to her feet. Taking a breathing, Irna notched an arrow, raised her bow, and it let it fly up, up, up in an arc aimed for one of the crab's massive eyes.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @TL01 NUVA @Keeper of Kraata @Tarn @Toru Nui @Snelly

-Void

• Like 2

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mega - Zakaz, The Wastes

She looked back to Yaushe, and back to Zsann. She didn't seem to have a pack of any kind, or any supplies. And the stutter made her think. Was she...actually nervous? She'd met many Skakdi, but rarely ever had they displayed fear that wasn't the immediate fight or flight response gained by getting shot at or in combat. She didn't hate them before, but she knew to be weary of them. And her view of them was certainly far from positive now.

Her mind went to Po-Koro again. She shut it out.

Maybe it was wrong to assume. Past experiences, especially that day, had tainted Mega's views heavily, but maybe that wasn't right. Surely there were outliers in every species, right?

"Well...heck..."

It'd be wrong to leave her. Even if Zsann made it to Po-Koro, their prejudices were likely worse than Mega's after what happened, and there was little space for her there in any case. She could try for Metru-Koro, but the distance in the desert would be very difficult. Especially with no supplies.

Alright. You don't gotta take care of her, just get her to your place, and send her on her merry way. Ain't nothing wrong with that. 

Mega's yellow eyes looked the Skakdi up and down, before lowering the rifle completely, stepping on the cigarette she'd dropped a minute or so prior.

"Look...we can take you to my place, get ya some supplies but then you get out of here, alright?" She said, quietly. A cough came after, as she beckoned Zsann over.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @A-tak-nid

The Boss would not find anyone inside the garage, largely because the doors had been locked before she left with Yaushe. From what the Skakdi could tell, the garage was sizeable but definitely not enough to fit more than maybe two war rigs in at a time, and four technicals or ACRs. Of course, it was difficult to tell because the garage shutters were completely closed. It wouldn't be especially hard to break in with the Boss' firepower, but it would mean that Mega would know almost immediately that someone had been and gone. It wasn't likely that the War Skaks cared, but it was something worth considering.

Beside the garage itself was a sort of cabin area/reception area, locked by a padlock and adorned with a sign that hung above the door that clearly said "CLOSED."

At the back of the place was a sizeable yard-like area, enclosed by barbed wire fences and filled with all sorts of mechanical scrap, largely Skakdi vehicle parts, but also weapon parts and other miscellaneous metal items.

The place wasn't massive, overall, but Mega liked it and considered it a nice place to live.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Keeper of Kraata @Burnmad @Nato the Traveler 

Edited by Dane-gerous
  • Like 2

IC: Datrox Karvan - Metru-Koro

I let my blade come down in an arc, at first seemingly on course to split Falh's head open, but at the last second it changed trajectory, instead coming within inches of the Ko-Toa shoulder--close enough to make even the most hardened of warriors flinch, expecting oblivion to follow. I wasn't going to do it. I couldn't. 

I locked eyes with him. "I'm not trying to win the war, I'm trying to keep people safe. I'm not a soldier, Falh. I just want to help." I'd had the advantage and thrown it out, and now it was up to him what happened next. My thoughts went to my previous comment about backstabbing. Surely, he wouldn't...?

"Wh-what are you doing?!"

My focus was stolen away by Navu's return, and I suddenly felt very self-conscious about having started a duel outside her home. I wanted to explain the situation, but my words caught in my throat as I turned to face her, taking my eyes off Falh. "Navu, I--I can explain--"

you should stop making promises you can't keep

@Dane-gerous@Toru Nui

IC: Nale Vella - Po-Koro

"Ah, Arkius!" Nale said, turning to the Onu-Toa and smiling. She felt nervous, for some reason. Nothing happened, we just talked. Nothing happened, we just-- "Knichou needs my help with something. A radio tower, I think he was saying. Maybe you could help out with it, too?"

IC: Triage - The Taku

"I, well--did a woman just zoom through here? Anyways--I don't know about what's fair and not fair, really...if I could just heal anyone, just..." he snapped his fingers, "...like that, I'd...I'd probably save a lot more lives."

His eyes travelled over to his patients, and quietly he added, "...yeah, a lot more..."

@Onaku

IC: Jutori - Ruined Fort/Campsite

"Sure thing," the Ba-Toa replied, beginning to use his element to lift some debris and replace it roughly in the shape of defensive walls around the campsite. "Looking good as new already, right?"

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360@Harvali

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro outskirts

Arkius was silent for a few seconds, regarding Nale with a neutral expression, before nodding, tension releasing from his body language that most people might not have noticed was there. "A radio tower? I can do that. Though it might be good to have some kind of a support material for the earth. You think you could work some metal into the structure, or could one of the Toa on the Taku perhaps help?"

IC: Iradra - The Taku

Iradra sighed and nodded. "Maybe... Maybe there's some way to trade powers between to people... Not that I'm dissatisfied with my powers, I just-" Iradra raised her hands, looking at them from behind her mask. "I don't know if I'm the right person to have them..."

@Tarn

IC: Varah - Po-Koro

Eventually the two of them arrived at the large airship on one end of the village, The Taku, which Varah marvelled at as they drew closer. She turned around, pointing at the giant machine and smiling, as if wordlessly asking "You seeing this?" in awe.

@The UltimoScorp

Rangi followed along, casually straddling the back of his hound as it moseyed along after Enra. "So... how long have the two of you known each other? Are you, like, a couple or something?"

@Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler

Edited by Onaku
  • Like 1

IC: Parnassus | Mega's Scrapshop

Parnassus slowed the Horizon's Call down to a stop along with the rest of Boss' war party. After a lifetime spent amidst the laboratories of the Kumu Islets, this garage that the warskaks had decided to stop at was positively quaint. A little cabin, a little garage ... it was even smaller and dirtier than Fort Nektann. The authenticity of the whole place was just delightful, really delightful. 

The Aspect was thrilled.

"What do you suppose that sign means?" Parnassus said, pointing above the front door. "Why would you need a sign to tell people that the door was closed?"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Dane-gerous @Nato the Traveler @Burnmad

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Nale Vella - Po-Koro

"Knichou is a Toa of Iron now, if anyone could do some work with metal it'd be him, but he's working on the electronics."

IC: Triage - The Taku

"I don't know about that," this conversation was quickly getting heavy, and Triage wasn't sure what to say. "We're healers, right? We help people. That's what makes it worth it."

@Onaku

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Knichou, Bridge of the Taku

The Toa of iron finally found the necessary components; wires, some capacitors, resistors, transistors, batteries, a loose speaker, a broken walky talky, and a laundry list of other various electronic junk. Knichou silently began tinkering with Berys watching curiously in the background from the co-pilot's seat. The familiar problem of circuitry was comforting to Knichou, but the engineer lacked focus.

As Knichou sloppily soldered, he couldn't stop thinking about that conversation with Nale. He was glad that she felt safe enough to confess her worries and regrets to Knichou again. The Toa was reminded of his conversation with her in Po-Metru, after she killed the dark hunter that had been pursuing them. She was clearly afraid of the temptation to break the code, and heavily regretted the time she did give in to the temptation. Given that, it was only natural for her to be extremely concerned at Arkius's disregard for the code.

More pieces fell into place, and Knichou began testing the device by telling Berys to tune into its frequency. Knichou continued to iterate.

He was glad he finally found the right person and the right time to talk about his experiences during the collapse. He was also glad that even though the two Toa had vastly different experiences in those final hours, they both had been trying to cope with similar suffering, and could support each other in that process, even if that support was just listening. Knichou felt good to no longer be alone, as he had been for the past week. When the collapse happened, he avoided seeking out the former Taku passengers, out of shame for his failure. Knichou did not want to have to look Stannis in the eye and explain what had happened in that warehouse, how Knichou had been too late to save Mata Nui.

The ex-Ghost presumed others would blame the catastrophe on his failure. Knichou was happy he was wrong. He just hoped that during the conversation with Nale he hadn't been too... strange? Knichou wasn't sure what word he was looking for, but he eventually decided that it didn't matter. What was done in that room is in the past. He just hoped what was done wasn't... done?

In the cargo bay of the Taku, Exuze, Arnex, and Suhaku watched Nale run by, but quickly went back to work rearranging whatever supplies were left in the ship. Exuze was taking netting and setting up more hammocks in the supplies room at the front of the lower deck, while Arnex and Suhaku stayed to help out the patients wherever possible.

Edited by BULiK

IC: Barius - Mega's Scrapshop

Barius chuckled genuinely as he overheard Parnassus' observation. "It's sayin' the shop's closed. Means no one's home."

He lugged the wreck of the E Street over to the demon. "You got a nice bike there. Was a pleasure to work on." His tone suggested that he was fishing for something-- the Aspect could no doubt figure out what.

OOC: @Conway @Nato the Traveler @Dane-gerous @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Giruga | Fau Swamps

The ancient manas Giruga resided in the swamps for seven hundred years. She never stopped growing since her creation in the breeding pits of the Nightmare Pools once she crawled from the husk of her former life. She fed and she grew. Roving clans left her sacrifices at the edge of the swamp. They left mukau, herds of dikapi, and occasionally during years of plague or drought they left each other. She fed and she grew. 

Many tried to take her down. They came with swords. They came with axes. They came with the fury of the storm and the hunger of the earth. The many scars covering her legs beneath the swamp waters stood testament to her power. When they came she fed and she grew.

Now they came again. This time they came with the rumbling bursts of explosions on her thick shell. The gnat in the sky that stung with these strange needles gave her no pain. They came with Irnakk’s fiery breath. The balls of flame warmed her chitin and burnt away swamp grass and that was all. They came with the usual needles and the metal balls, but the needles glanced off her with only a sting and she did not feel the metal balls at all that flew from the moving house. Those were old weapons. Why they never learned to stop using the needles Giruga did not know. The grasses below tried to wrap around her legs as they became vines. She felt them starting to grow, and began the slow process of scuttling to her right side, closer to the green one waving their arms. They made the grasses and vines obey. They would be tasty. 

Then the blinding light.

Giruga had not seen another sun besides the one above. It was new. It made her curious and it made her blink and watch the playful sunspots in her view. Her claw descended towards the sun-maker. She would catch them and taste them. Eating the sun would be new. Would it make her grow? Everything she ate made her grow. 

Her claw plunged into the earth as it went to clasp the sun-maker and bring it to her maw. Giruga would feed. 

And she would grow.

OOC: 

Welcome to fighting a kaiju. Kei, you are being attacked @TL01 NUVA

• Like 2

Happy chat.

IC Ysocla - Tactical Panda II:

All in all, today was going well.

At the helm of the Tactical Panda II, Ysocla was hard at work. She fiddled with the control belt below the ship’s wheel, the detached access panel beside her. With her leg in the state it was, the only way to get proper access was to lay on her side. Just another reality of being crippled. A series of bolt fittings later and the project was complete. She had tightened up the turning controls to let the Panda be more responsive. It wasn’t anything ground-breaking, but it would improve the driving experience a bit. The indigo skakdi leaned back to get a good view of her work. Nodding in approval of the results she lowered the tinted visor over her eyes and drew her welding laser. Ever since winning it in a duel she had kept it with her at all times, always working to improve it. It was probably the closest thing she had to a friend. A couple welds here and there and the access panel had been reattached, the new welds already beginning to cool and settle.

A new set of footsteps on the ship’s deck alerted her to a new presence onboard. Raising the visor back up to her forehead, she scanned the deck only to see Zai working her way towards her. Ysocla always found her and Korio’s dynamic to be odd, though not surprising based on skakdi culture. They were both incredibly dedicated to Lady Yumiwak yet were constantly trying to one-up each other for favor. Just seemed inefficient. You’re both dedicated to her, why do you have to keep sabotaging each other? Just be allies! Selfish ambition was the nature of skakdi, she supposed. She had no time for such things. This particular moment the crimson skakdi didn’t look particularly happy or sad as she marched across the decks. Ysocla grabbed the cane resting next to her and used it to push her up into a standing position to greet her fellow crew member.

“I take it from your lack of smiles that you didn’t manage to off Korio this time?” she surmised. “You don’t look sad either, so the mission must have been some sort of success.”

OOC: @Tarn@Dane-gerous@EmperorWhenua

Edited by pokemonlover360
  • Like 3

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Outside Navu's Place

Nor Datrox or Navu could continue the conversation, however, as the Ta-Toa would only brief feel a touch of ice on his spine and then a wave of incomprehensible cold as Datrox's body locked into place.

Now little more than a perfectly polished living ice sculpture, Falh would soon come into Datrox's view behind the ice. His lips would not move, nor would he be able to do anything but simply move his eyes.

"That will be the last time you ever try to shame me with mercy, firespitter." The Ta-Toa would just about make out from behind the sub zero prison.

Falh stared into the creation of his own element, mockingly running a finger across where Datrox's face was, like he was caressing a lover. His red eyes pierced into the flash frozen figure's own, a smirk carving across Falh's Felnas.

"Run along, little one. Datrox and I just had a little disagreement. He'll be perfectly fine, so long as you don't interfere." The Ko-Toa said to Navu, only glancing back for a moment.

"You can melt the ice if you want, Datrox, but you're bleeding like a stuck rahi and that little bit of time you take to melt my prison...well...let's say I won't follow your example in finishing a fight." He stared, still.

"I can see now, though, that death is what you want, isn't it? To be a martyr, to die for something you believe in? I'd almost respect you if you weren't a traitorous snake." Falh chuckled, feeling his iron blade in his hand. "But death you shall not be granted. I'll thaw you when I see fit, and then we'll talk. How's that, hmm?"

He looked back to Navu again, as if to remind her to leave.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Tarn (autohit approved by Tarn)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Crimson Jester said:

IC: Korruhn, Ice Suva

"I was a Cartographer in my past on Metru Nui. I've visited many similar temples before," Korruhn ran his hand through the grooves of carvings down the length of a massive sandstone column, feeling each heiroglyph as he went. "I believe, if my companion here shares the sentiment, we may be able to be of aid to each other; at least, for now."

IC: Sidra - Ice Suva Temple

"Were the temples on Metru Nui giant puzzles? The whole layout of this place seems to be designed solely around unlocking the Suva," as if to emphasise her point (and to ease her means of escape if the situation took a turn for the worse) she attempted to swap back her mask. 

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua

38 minutes ago, Onaku said:

Rangi followed along, casually straddling the back of his hound as it moseyed along after Enra. "So... how long have the two of you known each other? Are you, like, a couple or something?"

IC: Xane - Dead Forest

"We have been acquainted for only a few hours," he replied. "What of yourself? Do you have any companions?"

OOC: @Onaku @Toru Nui

8 minutes ago, Burnmad said:

IC: Barius - Mega's Scrapshop

Barius chuckled genuinely as he overheard Parnassus' observation. "It's sayin' the shop's closed. Means no one's home."

IC: Corrivalis - Mega's Scrapshop

"Stating the obvious is a strange way to try to make yourself seem civilised," he chuckled. 

OOC: @Burnmad @Conway

• Like 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Fau Swamp Outskirts, Cargo Hauler)

The fact that nobody was listening to him in this life-or-death situation somewhat angered Waveahk. Being blinded by his own subordinate did little to temper that anger. "ARGH... Get in the truck. THAT IS AN ORDER!"

"AUUGH, MY EYES! NOT AGAIN!" Tekmo stumbled back, shielding his eyes.

@Tarn@TL01 NUVA@Conway@Keeper of Kraata@Snelly

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Outside Navu's Hut)

"I'm not gonna - THIS IS MY PROPERTY! You can't do this! He tried to help you!" Navu was obviously scared out of her mind, but she wasn't leaving.

@Dane-gerous@Tarn

Edited by Toru Nui

Finally, enough talk. Zsann was slowly tiring of it. She had waited while the matoran's eyed her, presumably to determine whether she was a risk. Fair enough.
Upon being allowed over she simply nodded and started to cross the distance to the matoran and the van. Still more carefully than she usually would, but at least now she could shift the weapon on her shoulder a bit. Her gaze, however, remained fixed at the matoran, as she approached the van. Just to be sure.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl@Dane-gerous

IC Kanohi - Metru-Koro

Kanohi sighed, These Turaga’s words … were right. There was much he did not know about the League itself, and all he had of experience was the destruction of Okoto and Metru-Nui. There was … his knowledge was limited. And that … he was suddenly very aware how lucky he was that he was a coward. Imagine if he had fought and hurt someone, when the situation was not so black and white as he believe.

But all he said was, “Alright, Turaga Klawne, maybe your power over earth could help Po-Koro’s actually grow Enough crops. and I … I worry I don’t understand everything about the league that I should too. Pardehi, are you okay with staying here to get help for Voka?

OOC: @Biological Chronicler @EmperorWhenua @Toru Nui

IC Po-Koro - the Aspects went down to Po-Koro, they were looking for a heartlight to steal… 

I-I don’t blame you, Toa Ulkarr,” the De-Matoran admitted quietly, Arkius long gone, “I heard what Toa Nale said, you helped protect her and others, and rescued a Matoran. That … you might not understand everything about us, but we only just came from the stars. No one could blame you for confusion.”

He swallowed, “I … I also heard a little of what you said to Toa Arkius. Is … can anyone use this ritual? Is … is there a risk? I … I don’t want to risk hurting my Koro, and I am no fighter but … if there was a way I could use this power to build and not destroy…” 

Elsewhere, the Ce-Matoran swallowed, dwarfed by the two Aspects in front of her. “Power? Like … Elements? You can even give a Matoran power? I … how? Why would you do this? What would you want?

OOC: @Toru Nui @ultimoscorp @Nato the Traveler

IC Po-Koro - Quest Giver

The Ko-Matoran startled, “Toa Nale. Excuse me, but I heard you went to find Voka, and I see you found the weapon she was carrying. Did she … is she okay?

He then winced and said, “you … are you sure you need this? I … I will need it back, so I can modify it to grow a Knowledge Tower. I … I was planning to grow it in Po-Koro but … given the attack, maybe it would be safer in Metru-Koro. But either way I will need it to grow a Knowledge Tower. So … so that something of Ko-Metru survives.

OOC: @Onaku @Tarn

IC Collector - Metru-Koro

Collector marveled as chunks of broken walls lifted into the air and began to slot in place. It was a bit haphazard, the pieces were broken, no longer fit smoothly into a wall, but Collectot wasn’t paying attention to the craftsmanship. Their head darted between Jutori and the objects he moved, trying to watch both as simultaneously as he could. Was there a gesture, a motion? Some hint that connected his power with his body? Something Collector could learn from?

But they could not read a Toa’s body language well, at best they could only see that there was that the Toa of Gravity tensed up when he lifted something unusually heavy, his body clenching, possibly from strain. But beyond that, Collector gleamed nothing.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Zai - Zakaz, The Tactical Panda

"Offing Korio would put me in great upset with Lady Yumiwak." Zai put simply, though the thought was a good fantasy. "My personal upsets with that thoughtless buffoon do not come before her."

She paused, looking at Yso's work for a moment in vague intrigue before looking again to her face, crimson eyes softening as she sighed. "We have what our Lady desired, yes. This is why I am here, her orders are to fire up the aerial engine."

At the very least, Yso was more receptive to orders given by proxy than Korio was.

OOC: @pokemonlover360

IC: Mega - Zakaz, The Wastes

She eyed her back, but sighed as she eventually looked back to Yaushe.

"We got a hitchhiker, darlin'." She explained to the van, leaning against the door and patting the van itself to indicate Zsann could enter.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @A-tak-nid

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Outside Navu's Place

As Falh's finger moved up to about in front of Datrox's mouth, melting a small hole in the ice so that the Ta-Toa could not suffocate, he looked back to the Matoran with a look of death.

"He tried to help me but then he hindered me. He was a traitor to our kind. I'm giving him the due punishment. Now run along." The Ko-Toa's tone indicated that he would easily do the same to Navu were she to get in his way. Past good deeds do not erase the bad.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Tarn

Edited by Dane-gerous
  • Like 1

IC: Keitara (Time For Crab)

Keitara turned around to see the sky itself heading straight for her. She let out a strangled scream, grabbed Orm, and threw herself to the side. She barely managed to dodge the claw, the creature must still have been dazed from the attack.

She looked around them. She'd inadvertantly thrown herself further away from their companions. The hauler's cannons were firing, as well as Skorm's heatstone blunderbus, but to little effect.

On the bright side, the crab wasn't focusing its attack on their friends anymore.

Kei spat out a mouthfull of mud, along with a couple things which would have gotten her a dressing-down by any turaga had they heard, and hauled herself back up again.

She saw the massive crab claw dragging itself toward her. Thinking quickly. and remembering what had happened with her shield, she slammed her lance butt into the mire. She then held her shield at her side to prevent her getting crushed...

...and let the force of the crab's claw drive the weapon's tip into the beast's chitonous armor.

The protosteel held, though she felt the lance's haft flex against her. Once it was bedded to the guard, Kei dregged back up what strength she could and poured it into her tool. She didn't know if she had even pierced the hide of this monstrosity. But she was too wounded to flee or strike on her own. She was taking a desperate gamble, but didn't see the alternative.

She felt her strength beginning to fade. The blade smoked and the smell of burning rot seeped into her mind, numbing what little of her senses remained.

No, she thought as the lights once more went dim, no no no no! It can't end like this, it...

Suddenly, the ache she felt in her back... changed. She felt as though a live cable had been jammed into her, and suddenly felt fresh power coursing through her. This felt... different than her normal light power. Harsher. More a blinding light than a soothing one.

Voice already hoarse, she shouted her defiance one last time as she sent this new wave of power arcing down her toa tool. Radiation poured from the blade into the surrounding area of crab meat. Microwaves caused the water in the armor around her blade to sizzle and pop. Infra red and ultra violet light attempted to cook the lining of the wound while gamma radiation eradicated the very genetic code of surrounding cells.

Kei felt feverish, as though she, too, were being slowly roasted alive. She had no knowledge of the different wavelengths flowing through her, only that this light burned and made her feel sick inside. Maybe there was a reason other Av-Toa didn't tap into this power. It felt like it was killing her as well.

The carapace surrounding her blade glowed white, sizzling harshly in the humid swamp air.

(OOC: @Unreliable Narrator please let me know if this is OP. I'm taking it to be that her promise to the Makuta who turned her is manifesting, causing her to try and protect the kraata inside her at all costs. Also @Snelly @Keeper of Kraata @Conway @Tarn heeeeeeeeeeeelp!)

• Like 4

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."

IC: Parnassus | Mega's Scrapshop

Parnassus chuckled nervously. It had been a silly mistake. But, then, there were seldom signs hung up in the Kumu Islets. 

"Handles like a dream, friend...," the Aspect replied. "Barius, correct? I couldn't help but notice your skills at negotiation earlier. With your hostage there" -- they nodded over to the figure still in the grip of the Skakdi's ACR -- "and with our dear friend, Boss."

OOC: @Burnmad @Nato the Traveler

IC: Irna | Fau Swamp

What Irna was seeing ... it was impossible. Even the Great Spirit hadn't been able to withstand an attack like that.

Waveahk was right. They needed to get out of here. And Skyra, Rose, Tekmo, Keitara -- they were all too far away, all too close to the crab itself.

"Skorm! Skyra!" she shouted. "Pull the crab's focus! Everyone else -- get the ###### into the hauler!"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Keeper of Kraata @Snelly @Tarn @Toru Nui @TL01 NUVA

-Void

• Like 4

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Varxii - Outskirts of Metru-Koro

"I... suppose."

And that certainly didn't describe her, Varxii well knew. She was quick and fighty and reckless and... dare she think it? Perhaps even arrogant. Not slow, not careful, not deliberating. The two of them could hardly have been more different.

And yet still. Here they stood, making conversation that... felt both eerily ominous, and almost like small talk, of all things.

What was this being?

Varxii wondered for a moment if it was predicting her own future. In a way, it probably was... though in a more general sense than specifically singling her own. The young Toa gave a small shrug, wondering what she should do with this information. Death didn't necessarily scare her, it was pretty much inevitable for a Toa ultimately, but at the same time... she was still struggling to re-evaluate her world view after everything she'd lived through recently. She wasn't sure whether the veiled warning troubled her or not. She just...

Didn't know anymore, really.

The sighed response to her next question, however, drew Varxii from these thoughts. If she'd thought she was getting used to cryptic answers, she was fully proven wrong by this response. Were they... talking at cross-purposes again? Or did her companion's name really get away from them when they tried to look for it?

"But you must have something you want people to call you? A nickname, a title, anything?"

She almost paused, then added after a moment's deliberation.

"For example... I'm Varxii."

@Eyru

IC: Rek - Outside Sans' Home

It wasn't hard to find which hut belonged to the Turaga. The little brown matoran who hadn't got out of her way quick enough, the one with the silver-coloured permanent-grin mask (not that Rek was one to talk on that count), had been real cooperative in pointing her towards one dome in particular... Rek hadn't even threatened her to get a very panicked answer of that one slightly bigger and slightly more ornamented hut as the one the Turaga called home. Must be the reputation of her kind here, scaring the little thing senseless, so she shrugged and continued on her way without making any attempt to traumatise the Matoran any further.

The Turaga in question seemed to already have a visitor, a fact that Rek would usually care about not in the slightest. Even now, it didn't deter her from stepping straight into the hut; 1.3 bio of distinctive orange-and-white armour, toothy maw, and weapons. Folding her arms, she leaned against the door frame in as casual a pose as you please. Not exactly looking non-threatening - by her very nature, it was hard to do that - but at least not being directly hostile.

"Yeah, don't mind me. Just got a proposition for Turaga here, once you're done."

(ooc: Hi, tiny Jabali cameo! Also, @Azibo, Rek seeks Sans' attention ^^)

• Like 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."