Jump to content

Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay


Unreliable Narrator
 Share

Recommended Posts

IC Stannis | The Taku, Po-Koro

The old Wanderer studied Kat's face a moment longer before shouldering his weapons sling. He'd been solitary for most of his life, ever since the Toa Maru disbanded, but as the years drifted by he had become increasingly... alone. The stakes had gotten higher and higher, rising like the tide of the sea and threatening to swallow islands whole, and yet the people were, vastly, complacent. Even in a society of spiritualists, adventurers, and warriors, few were prepared to deal with the plights to come. Stannis had tried to change that—his entire purpose of being in Metrui Nui in its final hours was to rouse a competent and knowledgable defense of it—and he had failed in his primary mission. Indeed, Destiny has a singular destination, but Fate revealed myriad pathways of varying consequences and Fate had been unkind to the Wanderer, too. 

He needed warriors, fighters, ready for war, as war was coming from every side. "Then be vigilant, Kathrine," he finally said. "It will not be long before the only competition that matters is between life and death."

The airship touched down then and the bay door yawned open to offload those departing. Ulkarr the Aspect was among the first to leave, his presence had been largely left unattended to by Stannis though was no less concerning, and soon the others followed suit. Stannis, too, moved to leave the airship. His role there was done, for the time being, though he felt he would be reuniting with them soon enough. Before he completely disembarked, however, he glanced back at Kat. With an amicable bob of his head he said, "Perhaps we will spar sometime." And then once again, the Wanderer was gone.

 

...

 

"Kanohi," he said from behind the Matoran, somewhat startling him with the abruptness with which he cut through his nerves, which he quickly tried to becalm with a gentle hand and soft tone. "Toa Vashni tells me you experience visions. I would like to know more about what you experience."

@Harvali

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ruins of Fire

The melting corpse pulled free from the lava from the chest up with bubbling hiss. Xane looked over the remains of the green skakdi as the smells of burnt organics lingered in the smoky air. The corpse seemed fresher than others, perhaps only a few days, and had a permanent, thinly stretched smile. Xane found a puncture wound, perhaps a bullet, in the back of the corpse’s skull.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler, @Toru Nui, @Onaku

IC: Ruins of Ice

Korruhn checked the mahi carefully. He noted the stiffness in the joints, the overall coating of frost across the rahi’s body, and the once bloated stomach cavity now deflated. Korruhn didn’t have a veterinary degree, but it seemed for all intents and purposes the small rahi found its way into the chamber, didn’t or couldn’t leave, and starved to death. While Korruhn examined the mahi Leklo deftly ascended into the icy boughs of the sculpture and reached for the stars. Strangely, his hands brushed through nothingness but still felt repelled by an unknown force. The ceiling, it seemed, was truly made from the same fabric as the heavens themselves, and, as always, just as far out of reach.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler, @EmperorWhenua, @Crimson Jester

  • Like 1

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

"Hm, shot in the head," he mused, stepping away from the corpse. "Killed fairly recently. We're not the first ones to have come here since the head fell from the heavens." 

With that branch of inquiry seemingly exhausted, he turned his attention to the words scrawled on the not-door. "The Matoran of our world adhere to three virtues: Unity, Duty, and Destiny. I believe these words correspond to those virtues. Obligatory Service would be Duty, Unbreakable Spirit is Unity, and the Superior Force must be Destiny." 

Assuming his interpretation was correct, that would mean the virtues were out of the usual order, but he wasn't sure what to do with that information yet. Though it seemed increasingly-likely the populations of his old universe and this one shared some kind of common origin, this was still an alien world. The rules could be different here, or perhaps his interpretation was completely incorrect. 

He looked to the others, to see if either of them had any suggestions to offer. 

@Onaku @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group: The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - The Ash Tribe - Precipere Village - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

Nale leaned over the controls next to Knichou, careful not to accidentally press anything and cause a crash landing. It was time to focus on other things. "That radio tower we built works like a charm. Your crew works fast, too...need me to do anything?"

It looked like Whisper would be staying onboard for a little longer. Nale didn't like it, but she'd tolerate it. If Arkius was coming back to the Taku maybe they'd be able to have a proper goodbye, too, unless he'd changed his mind about protecting Po-Koro.


@BULiK

IC: Rose - Cargo Hauler

"Yes, please," the Toa of Fire groaned from the backseat.


@Snelly@Toru Nui@Conway@TL01 NUVA@Kal the Guardian

  • Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi swerved as Toa Stannis appeared before him, nearly falling to the ground. Only his staff supported his startled legs, as his heartlight pounded. As his brain caught up to Toa Stannis’s words, Kanohi broke into a wary smile. “T-Toa Vashni managed to show you that vision then? That is a relief, I … I heard something about the first one.”

That first vision of a flooding chain of islands, sorry, I know you know that, but … one of the Matoran here says it does exist, that it’s a group of islets to the south of this whole island. Toa Ulkarr apparently comes from those islands. I … don’t know if the islets have already been flooded or not though.

About the other visions, the second … was just of Mata-Nui’s death as h-his head was severed. A Ta-Matoran experienced it with me, but he … died in the raid the Skakdi had on Po-Koro. It … it doesn’t matter now, except to reinforce that these waking dreams might … might really have a meaning to them.

Then I had a third vision, only a little bit ago, after you left to go into the Taku after that Toa was injured. The vision was of a jungle, where two Toa were holding each other, dying in each others’ arms. One Toa was red, one Toa was green. I … I am not sure what their elements or masks were, the jungle was too thick.” 

Kanohi swallowed and spoke quietly with with a frantic energy, “I don’t know if Po-Koro or Metru-Koro can spare anyone to search for those Toa. Arkius — Toa Arkius is building an underground shelter for the Matoran here to hide in, I can’t just abandon them again, not so soon, and Metru-Koro is going to be a-attacked soon, if they cannot think of something to assuage the League.

He shook his head, “why did the Turaga risk the w-war restarting? I … I know I am not smart, he probably has wisdom far beyond me but … but there should have been something he could have done besides antagonize them. I don’t know, maybe send an experienced Toa to use the mask to help the League rebuild, instead of outright giving it to them. I … I suppose the Toa would have just been killed by them but … but enraging them was … it … why would he risk his Matoran charges?

The Fe-Matoran blushed, “sorry I … I know there never would be friendship between the league and us, too many have died. I wouldn't … I don’t want it either. Too much has happened. But … but so many died from the fighting, we don’t have the luxury of grudges, shouldn’t we focus on the living?

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 3

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro)

"Let's take this outside the village. We don't want to cause a scene, now do we?" Ulkarr began walking towards the gates of Po-Koro, fully expecting Uraborask to follow with his offering in tow.

@Sparticus147@Harvali

 

IC: Ostrox (Le-Metru)

Of course, killing the two remaining Barraki would be no simple feat - they had survived when even his master had not. But if Pridak was foolish enough to hand an object of unfathomable power to the obviously backstabbing ex-Dark Hunter who was clearly obsessed to an unhealthy degree with it, and foolish enough to believe that a race of xenophobic power-tripping zealots would ever settle for anything less than the subjugation of their 'lessers' given their track record, then he might be foolish enough to do something that makes the two-thirds of the armed forces who haven't served under him for more than seven or eight days think that he isn't fit to rule. And also Ehlek, but he was unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Speaking of Ehlek - he was accompanying Zaliyah into Le-Metru towards the Eel King's base of operations to see what he had been making over the past week. Unimportant, but not unappreciated. His scientific and technological contributions to their cause were invaluable. His passing would be regretful.

@Unreliable Narrator@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro Outskirts, Cargo Hauler)

"...Keitara. Someone get Keitara up. She needs to go first."

"Agreed. She was... she took the most of it, I should think." Tekmo struggled to get Keitara up off the hauler's cold metal floor.

@TL01 NUVA@Kal the Guardian@Sparticus147@Conway@Tarn@Snelly@Burnmad

 

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire)

"Your guess is as good as mine... well, no, it's probably actually better than mine. I'm guessing that this guy didn't come in here alone, but he was certainly left here alone. Didn't even bother to properly dispose of the body and all."

@Nato the Traveler@Onaku

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Shagrak of The Sands

The flames and metal again tickle me. They do not know their own weakness. They do not know my strength. I rise among them and watch the bright-land dwellers flee before me. They move quickly in their tasteless metal armor, like insects of a hive crawling back to their nest. I am bigger, and see where they flee. It is nothing to raise the sands, call the dunes to rise higher and feel them fall back. They cannot outrun me. 

OOC: @Nato the Traveler@Burnmad@Conway, et. al.

 

IC: Boss |The Wastes, Sand Worm Fight

The walls of the dunes rose higher. Boss felt the sand beneath his rig shifting, flowing left to join the rest of the ever growing cascading mountain of sand throwing a shadow over the convoy. He growled and tried to increase the acceleration, but like a cresting wave the sands began to curl and fall back down towards him and the rest of the warskaks. Their only hope would be to outpace the sand worm, to make it to solid rock where the worm would dig slower. They needed to drive Southeast towards the Ash Barrens. 

But first Boss and his gang needed to survive the descending sands...

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Le-Metru, Vahki Hive Research Center

Zaliyah and Ostrox didn’t need to travel very long in the protodermis chute leading to Le-Metru. Even so, the feeling of washing down a pipe to a destination proved new enough for them to be a novel experience. They knew one day Metru-Nui would have a fully operational network of chutes. It just seemed apparent to Ostrox that Pridak probably wouldn’t see that day.

Even in the best of times Le-Metru housed the greatest collection of tag art anywhere in the city. “Down-Chute” was sprayed almost everywhere, usually accompanied with vulgar offers before or after the phrase. Ostrox and Zaliyah spied a pair of similarly graffitied vahki attempting to remove the offensive art using long paint rollers and white paint. They also spied an anxious skakdi three stories above them throwing up a new tag on the side of a broken billboard.

The end destination, they discovered after following directions from the vahki to Ehlek’s laboratory, was a renovated vahki charging hive next to a refurbished landing strip. It rose like a ginormous, oversized mushroom precariously balanced near the edge of the skull the city rested inside. Zaliyah and Ostrox got a perfect view of the toxic lake, and of several airships in various stages of completion.

Vahki led them inside. The vahki here seemed different, more perky and conversational with each other. Some wore powerless kanohi on chains around their necks. They still didn’t speak in an understandable way to either warrior. Once inside and up several flights in a glass elevator -- which gave them a terrifyingly unprecedented view of the biological horrors Ehlek tinkered with in his own macabre zoo -- they finally arrived at Ehlek’s lab.

Ehlek the inventor greeted them with open arms and webbed fingers. His talons were gone, Zaliyah noticed. Attached to the back of his skull was a long cord that extended out of sight, coiling like a lazy snake on the floor and flashing with glowing lights as data passed along it. Did he always have four arms?

“Oh, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes welcome,” said Ehlek, gasping for breath like a fish out of water at the end of his outburst. His optics, once seeming normal beneath the rebreather helmet, now bugged out of their sockets comically large. His tiny razor teeth snapped into a smile as he looked Zaliyah up and down far longer than comfortable.

“Welcome to my lab. Please don’t touch anything in the cages. I wouldn’t want you to get bitten by something partially dead. Or maybe do. Actually do. I’d love to know what happens. No BO-4037A don’t reroute it now. Wait a few more seconds to let the power fade then turn it back on. I’m sorry there’s a lot going on right now please come in. Make yourself comfortable.”

He gestured towards a long table -- the very one once residing in Dume’s office -- with Mantax’s head on it. Wires ran from the openings made by some unknown weapon.

“You know, you’re just in time -- I was about to see if I could reboot my friend here. Please, no touching. No not you,” Ehlek said with a wave towards the two new arrivals, “I’m talking to RO-4040J downstairs. Yes yes I hear you no I’m not giving you a neuro core because your friend is sad. Well if you are angry about it you can go scavenge level ten of the Archives. Why did Pridak send you?”

The last question was pointedly directed at Zaliyah and Ostrox. Ehlek remained silent as he awaited an answer.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler, @Toru Nui

  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zaliyah - Vahki Hive

Ehlek talking to himself was nothing new, but this seemed... different to Zaliyah. The way he claimed to be talking to the Vahki... had he somehow wired himself into the Hive and taken control? She didn't want to dwell on the details of whatever sadistic self-surgery would have been required to pull that off.

"Our enemies have gathered themselves in a village nearby. They have no air defences, and only one airship," she paused, swallowing down her disappointment at how this situation had turned out, "Pridak wants the village bombed into oblivion before sundown. He said you might be able to help."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Corrivalis - Dune Duel

Seeing that his attacks were accomplishing nothing, Corrivalis made the sensible decision to follow his comrades in retreating away from the creature. 

@Unreliable Narrator

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group: The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - The Ash Tribe - Precipere Village - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou was drumming his fingers on the dashboard as he waited for Arkius to make his way to Po-Koro's radio operator. Hopefully Arkius would get there in time for Knichou to warn him of Ulkarr potentially doing another ritual. Lost deep in thought, Knichou's heart jumped in surprise when Nale broke the silence on the bridge.

"Hmm? Oh... I don't know exactly, we're -"

Knichou was cut off by Exuze's voice coming out of the bridge's intercom.

"Cap'n, it looks like everyone who wanted to has jumped ship, and all patients have been offloaded."

The captain turned to his Le-Matoran helmsman.

"Great. Berys, get us to cruising altitude and set a course for Metru-Koro. Hopefully we can make it before nightfall."

Berys nodded and got to work. Everyone on the ship felt slightly heavier for a moment as the Taku slowly rose in altitude and began turning to the south. Those in the cargo bay could see the ground becoming further away as the cargo bay doors closed shut. While the Le-Matoran carried out the orders, Knichou turned back to Nale.

"Now what was I - oh right. I don't think there's anything that needs to be done urgently. Triage and Iradra are helping Taja, and there isn't much that the ship needs done that we can't worry about in Metru-Koro."

Knichou looked at the ceiling  for a moment as if he was trying to sort through all of the many pressing matters on his mind to find the one he was forgetting.

"Well, now might actually be a good time to work on one thing... We were going to - uh - you wanted me to make some new equipment for you. I've been thinking about it and I have a few ideas."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Tarn said:

IC: Rose - Cargo Hauler

"Yes, please," the Toa of Fire groaned from the backseat.

31 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro Outskirts, Cargo Hauler)

"...Keitara. Someone get Keitara up. She needs to go first."

"Agreed. She was... she took the most of it, I should think." Tekmo struggled to get Keitara up off the hauler's cold metal floor.

 

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - South Gate of Metru-Koro (6, 9)

With - Sala and the Hauler Crew

 

Very well, very well, I shall see what I can do.” Sorilax turned to Second Skin and the Matoran inside, “Sala, if you would be so kind?” The Aspect helped the Plasma Matoran out of Second Skin and Sorilax handed his backpack to his friend for safe keeping. Stepping inside his ACR, Sorilax reminded himself, No neck and shoulder movements. I need to keep my body and Torch’s patch job intact.

Once inside, Sorilax stepped forward, opening one of the Hauler’s doors. The various colored beings inside had pulled someone to the forefront. He mentally formed the Rhotuka on his shoulder and spun it up, letting it fly at Keitara. The Rhotuka dissipated on contact in a shower of energy that seeped into her body. The energy spread evenly throughout her before it began to specifically target all that which was wrong within. “Let us see if this is sufficient. Oh my, I forgot to add, the healing does take longer depending on how grievous the wound or disease. Someone moments from death generally takes around half a day to heal completely.

Sorilax studied Keitara. As soon as he saw improvement in her condition proving his Rhotuka had taken effect, he would heal the others.
 

OOC: @Sparticus147 @TL01 NUVA @Toru Nui @Conway @Tarn @Snelly @Burnmad

Go ahead and have Sorilax heal your characters in your own posts. No need to wait for my response.

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - The Taku

For her part, Whisper remained 'seated' in the chair on the bridge, staying out of the way as instructed. 

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group: The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - The Ash Tribe - Precipere Village - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Barius - ALASKAN. BULL. WORM

The Skak growled as he pushed himself to his feet. He had narrowly avoided the Worm's descending head, and the nearby impact had sent a wave of force through the sand beneath him, bucking him into the air.

Seeing the Convoy was electing to flee, Barius followed. He was a glory hound, but he would not fight a creature thousands of times his size alone.

Metal-clad feet pounded the sand, adopting a sprinter's posture as he raced away from the massive rahi.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Nato the Traveler

IC: Providence - Mesi Tunnels

Providence, too, was running; carrying Vent with him as he led the blue-clad warrior and his other recently-gained allies upwards through the twisting tunnels. He was tireless, no flesh, muscle, or sinew to be found within the metal frame of his form, but his allies - or, most of them, anyhow - were not; he could hear their panting, a faint reverberation through his armor. He slowed, glancing back at them. "We are almost near the surface. Start thinking up where to go from there, because I have no idea."

Below and far behind, the Vahki that had zapped him could hear the words as well, dampened as if heard through water.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Dane-gerous @Snelly @Sparticus147 @Vezok's Friend

IC: Morangad - Cargo Hauler (Outside Metru-Koro)

Morangad eyed Sorilax warily, brow knit. He had never known an Aspect to offer charity.

Still, the Av-Toa did not seem to show any ill effects from the rhotuka... yet.

OOC: @Tarn @Kal the Guardian @TL01 NUVA @Conway

  • Like 1

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou got out of the captain's chair, visibly excited and energetic now that he could reveal the concepts he had been toying around with in his head since he and Nale had their chat in his quarters. He spoke to Nale as he walked over to his quarters.

"I've been thinking about what you said - something to protect yourself and others, but also can be used offensively..."

After a few seconds of rummaging, he walked back out carrying a familiar suitcase under one arm. Knichou continued to speak as he crouched down on the ground to lay down the suitcase and unlocked it with a strange, complex key that materialized at the tip of his index finger.

".. The most obvious tool for defense is a shield. Cliche and unoriginal, perhaps, but there's a reason shields have stuck around throughout the history of warfare..."

Knichou opened the suitcase and took out the contents - several ingots of some strange protodermis substance, and a few unusual electronic tools. He hoped this would be enough.

"... And if we're talking about practical weaponry that's as old as war itself, shields are particularly relevant for you due to your powers and the weapon you already have"

He pointed at Nale's spear with one hand, then gestured for her to toss it over to him.

"Here, let me take a look at what you're using now."

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Harvali said:

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

IC Stannis | Po-Koro

"Skyra and Rose," Stannis said under his breath. The last vision had to be about them, the old man considered; there was nobody else it could be, and they were indeed sent to the jungles of the south with Waveahk and the others. Had some ill fallen them so soon? Had the mission been a disaster? Time would tell, and perhaps the answer would be discovered right when it was relevant. 

"Kanohi, listen to my words: Ulkarr is not a toa and his intentions are not to be trusted. Those beings who hail from the islets beyond the southron shores of this realm are self-serving and only seek to dominate. If we are to survive, we must also not surrender to their offers of power as it would be our downfall. The continued existence of those islets, however, will require some investigation. I intend to plunge into the Fau Swamp in due time to discover what I can about this land and its history. Perhaps more things will be revealed as I do so, but in the meantime I urge you to care for your village with wary senses.

"These visions, Kanohi, are special and there is no denying their soothsaying nature." It was the first time he had discovered someone who received premonitions without effort or acts of seeking them, unlike the fortunetellers and astrologers he had encountered along his travels, and it astonished Stannis to no end. He did not doubt the visions in the slightest, but the consequence of their existence somewhat worried him, for if Kanohi had visions it meant there were prophesies, and if there were prophesies... then there was a being powerful enough to weave them. And Mata Nui was dead, so who, then? There was much catching up for him to do and dwindling opportunities to do so.

"You possess a rare gift. Take heed to what you see, and perhaps you will find you can use that gift to save many lives when they need guidance and insight. Thank you for sharing them with me, and please do so again when you see them.

"And for Turaga Sans, I do not know what possessed him in the moment—brazenness driven by desperation and courage combined, perhaps. I return to Metru Koro to assist in the building of defenses and prepare for the battle to come, though I just as much hope we can avoid a renewed war with the League which we cannot win with our resources. It will be difficult either way but you will see me again, Kanohi. I swear it. Have Faith above all."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vashni - Ruined Fort -

"Cremation would probably be the most efficient method."

@pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~ @Harvali

 

IC: Varian - Strange Tunnels -

Varian ran just behind the others, turning his electro-rocket arm behind him to fire at any pursuers chasing them. 

@Vezok's Friend@Burnmad@Sparticus147@Dane-gerous@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@Toru Nui

 

IC: Skyra Daring - Cargo Hauler -

Skyra signed in relief when her turn to be healed came, as the Rhotuka hit her she let out a sigh of relief, it seemed to be working. "Thanks." 

@Toru Nui @Tarn @TL01 NUVA @Conway @Keeper of Kraata

  • Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Aboard the Taku

Taja felt her stomach drop as the Taku began to rise, flying away from Po-Koro and the site of her transformation. Good. She never wanted to see this place again.

She was seated in the cargo bay with Iradra and Triage. None of them were talking. It was awkward, but she preferred the silence to whatever they had to say. She didn't want to talk to them either. She didn't want them to listen to her, because that meant they would pay attention to her, and that meant they would notice what had been done to her. She did her best not to look down at her new body: the sight of her dark armour and blood-red skin made her feel dizzy. It wasn't her body. It couldn't be. She wanted to disappear.

But she finally decided to break the silence because of something she'd heard them whispering about on the bridge. Something too important to ignore.

"What... what did you say earlier? About healing? About light?"

OOC: @Onaku @Tarn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

"Shields...yes, that makes sense. I like it so far."

Nale took out her spear. She observed it for a moment, apparently reluctant to hand it over, her optics especially focusing on the knife that had been poorly attached to the staff's body, Matoran text engraved upon it. The Fa-Toa then tossed it to Knichou. "Here. It wasn't really meant to be anything special, just a way of helping me get around before I was healed."


@BULiK

IC: Rose - Cargo Hauler

The Toa of Fire let out a gasp when her turn came, the Rhotuka taking effect and her illness beginning to fade. Rose was feeling more like herself again. "Hey...I think it worked! You see that, Sky? It's working!"

She glanced out the window. "I guess someone should get a hold of Skorm, then."


@Snelly@Toru Nui@Conway@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata@Kal the Guardian

  • Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Okuo - Vault Hiripaki

"Hiripaki, do you possess analytical capabilities pertaining to strategic or personal analysis utilising a wide array of data to extrapolate from?"

IC Hiripaki | Archives

"I do not! I am designed by my creators as a data repository, archival companion, and vault custodian. Although capable of managing and retrieving information of the known universe I am not intended to function as an analytics processor. I am sorry if this is disappointing to you, Toa Okuo, Scavenger of Metru Nui. :("

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm (Metru-Koro)

Once Skorm had fully absorbed the energy of the root, he crumpled the shriveled husk and tossed it to the ground. His head was feeling better at least, but he still felt weariness and pain to the core of his being. He glanced back at the cargo hauler, and did a double take as he saw that the others were getting out and were being blasted by a somebody with a rhotuka, yet were still standing.

"Aw Karz," Skorm cursed as he climbed back into the Muaka, shifted to reverse, and jammed the accelerator. It wasn't long before he had reached the cargo hauler. After some confusion, Sorilax hit him with one of the healing rhotuka. The weariness was still there, but the nausea was gone, and most of the blisters had disappeared.

Skorm's voice was still hoarse. "How's Kei doing?"

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Toru Nui @Tarn @Snelly @Conway @Burnmad @TL01 NUVA

  • Like 1

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou may have been looking at one of his electronic tools, but he sensed the metal moving in the air and effortlessly caught the shaft of the spear with his other hand. He observed the crude weapon - a dagger hastily affixed to the end of what looked to be a pole that must have been salvaged from a destroyed construction site. For a makeshift spear, the end was... too high quality. The knife was extremely sharp, and had been cared for well. Knichou mainly remembered Nale using her rifle, perhaps this knife was also hers from before the collapse... or a memento acquired on the battlefields of Onu-Metru.

There was a strange word that was professionally engraved in the blade: KARVAN. It was too unusual a detail for Knichou not to mention. Knichou put his hand on the end of the spear, absorbing the scrap metal holding the knife in place to detach the dagger. He twirled the blade in his hand, holding the body of the spear in the other for a moment.

"Nale... uhhh... you haven't been... um... naming your knives, have you? This one's 'KARVAN'... you don't happen to have a ''KUTTIN' or 'CHIZELIN' to complete the set?"

  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - The Taku

The Aspect watched on in interest as the Toa set to work bending the metal to his will. Compared to Skakdi, Toa were so free in using their elemental powers, unburdened by the need to rely on one another.

So much power. So much potential. And yet, the Toa of this world had fallen to the warskaks. They had been weak in other ways, it seemed.

For their sake, Whisper hoped these Toa did not share those weaknesses. 

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group: The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - The Ash Tribe - Precipere Village - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Keitara (outside the cargo hauler)

A cool breeze fanned the guttering flame of Kei's life. She felt as if she had been dipped in a clear stream. The feeling washed away the throbbing in her head, the sickly sourness of her stomach. The pain across her body where her superheated armor had cooked her organic components ebbed as her body broke the dead tissue down and replaced it with healthy flesh.

Most surprising of all, she gasped as her back convulsed as vertebrae and muscle slotted back into place.

Kei felt as if she had been run over, crushed by rocks, then rinsed and set out to dry. Yet none of the pain she had felt could compare to what was burning inside of her.

This is my fault she thought, watching her companions slowly brought back to health by a strange figure's rhotuka. They trusted me and I nearly killed them.

She saw Skorm gesturing to her, and almost immediately after hazy memories of Irna sitting beside her and comforting her surfaced as well. Kei's heartlight dropped into her stomach and began dissolving. She looked away from Skorm, face hot with shame. He'd risked his life for her. And she'd blasted him with some kind of solar radiation. He was half shadow, she could have killed him. 

The thought struck a chord within her. I could have killed him. And Irna. And Skyra, and Waveahk... Gods and great beings, the manas wasn't the monster… I was.

Kei tried to stand up, but immediately darkness crept across her eyes and her head began to spin. The near blackout required her to plop back to the ground. She reached to her side for her lance to steady herself… and her fingers brushed twisted metal. With dawning horror, Keitara drew the remnants of her lance into view. She must have been clutching them the entire way back.

The blade was twisted out of true, its casing warped and partially melted. Her nose told her the circuitry inside was now only so much charcoal. And the haft… it had twisted clean in two, like hot taffy. 

Kei felt something inside of her break. She couldn't quite place why, but somehow seeing her lance in such a state was more than she could bear. She felt as if she held the corpse of a sister in her hands.

She clutched the lance to her chest, curling around it in the fetal position. Hot, shameful tears trickled down her face, and sobs began to hitch her body.

 

They had trusted her. With no reason to do so they had trusted her.

 

And this was how she repaid them.

 

(OOC: Kei's curled up right now, so I leave it up to anyone approaching if they notice her loosened back plate and kraata beneath. @Kal the Guardian @Toru Nui @Tarn @Snelly @Conway @Burnmad @Keeper of Kraata)

  • Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

                                       BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

                      "Just promise me something... don't let me go."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Uraborask (Po-Koro)

As Ulkarr started to walk away, Uraborask let out a sort of cough to catch the aspect's attention, "I think it would be easier for us to take my truck, I do not want to cause any problems inside of here." The two of them hopping into the front of the truck, Uraborask taking a second to look at the still bound struggling skakdi in the back seat, before driving outside of the settlement a far enough distance away that no one could tell what is happening.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Harvali

IC: Sala (Outside Metru-Koro)

Sala had been sitting within the back of the vehicle while Sorilax worked his magic and healed these people, "He worries that he isn't good enough, but honestly, whatever darkness that nags at him can't possibly be as awful as he might think it is. Sorilax really is a good person from what I've seen...and I will do my best to help him."

21 minutes ago, TL01 NUVA said:

Kei felt something inside of her break. She couldn't quite place why, but somehow seeing her lance in such a state was more than she could bear. She felt as if she held the corpse of a sister in her hands.

She clutched the lance to her chest, curling around it in the fetal position. Hot, shameful tears trickled down her face, and sobs began to hitch her body.

Startled, Sala looked at the toa. In his long career as a chronicler, he had never seen anything like this, at least not coming from a toa. Placing his hand onto the gold and white toa's back, Sala attempted to offer any form of comfort that he could...That was when he noticed...a kraata, located beneath the plating of this toa's back! But this one was unlike anything that Sorilax had wrote in the scroll.

Looking back towards Sorilax and the group surrounding him getting healed, "Sorilax, I think you might want to see this!" excitement and a ting of worry lacing Sala's words.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Toru Nui @Tarn @Snelly @Conway @Burnmad @Keeper of Kraata @TL01 NUVA

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Yumiwak | Tactical Panda II

Then it’s finished,” I finally declared with finality. “All of you, get to work at your stations—we’re leaving this place right now. Ysocla, kick the engines into high gear.” It was invigorating to get the show on the road, and I didn’t want to waste any more time without making progress towards my goals.

After the adjourning of my little meeting I instinctively went to take my place at the Panda’s helm. My crew and clan, Korio, Zai, and Ysocla among them, shouted hails to each other across the ship, confirming one thing after another as they prepared for departure. Their voices rang out like a cacophony of bells across the deck and I closed my eyes in fits of both nostalgia and impatience as I recounted the sequence to cast off, and gave my commands on queue like a singer waiting for my part. Everybody on the boat knew what needed to be done and the sequence for it—that was drilled into everyone's heads as Riggers on a boat like mine, and to my family's philosophy it was a pure and powerful thing to work in unison with seamless precision. 

Stand by to raise anchor!

Bear a hand for raising anchor!

Ready!

Heave!

Let go the halyard! Sheets! Braces!

Slacken braces and sheets!

"Ho!"

Haul halyard!

Heave! Heeeeave!

Sheet home the sail!

The Panda picked up speed as it dove into deeper water and the wind pushed the sails big and full. The crew continued to busy themselves with their tasks, knowing full well this on water was only part of the challenge. Waves were clipped one after another as the yacht’s bow sliced through with ease along the bay's shore, using sticking to the sea as long as it was prudent and necessary, and from under the deck the growing rumble of the engines could be felt vibrating up the floorboards like an increasingly menacing growl as they built up their power reserves for the impending liftoff. 

Make all!

Trim the boat!

Steady!

Steady!

Good!” I shouted and slid my hand on the levitation throttle. “Ysocla, get ready! Crew, prepare for takeoff on my mark! Starting at five! Four! Three! Two! One! Mark!” and I pushed the throttle forward, edging the boat's bow above the crest of the waves and into the air... and the Panda followed its lead. We all had to squat slightly and grab hold of the nearest railing to steady ourselves while centrifugal force kicked in hardcore and the sea suddenly dropped from under us, and the boat—suddenly airship—climbed higher and higher, still benefiting from the speed it had attained while in the water. The Panda was one of the fastest vessels in the seas around Zakaz but in the air my ship was on the sluggish side, an inconvenience I suffered only because of the boat's excellence in other areas. 

Once we hit a good altitude I handed the wheel to one of the crew and took in the view of the vast island from the greatest porch anyone could imagine. Beauty, I felt, needed to be appreciated wherever it was—in the harshness reds of the badlands, in the clarity of a faceted crystal, in the power of a muaka, in the greenery of a hidden grove, in the uniformity of wood grain, I strove to give perfection the glory it deserved wherever it was found. Even with all the times I took my yacht to the skies I still could not resist admiring the panorama, and often entertained myself by identifying all the landmarks we passed by. 

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - South Gate of Metru-Koro (6, 9)

With - Sala and the Hauler Crew

 

Sorilax finished healing everyone. Well, everyone he could see, anyway. Another one had popped up out of nowhere midway through who also needed to be healed, so you could never be sure.

Now they were in his debt. A feeling of debt was a strong way to- No! Sorilax frowned within the confines of his ACR. He had helped these beings because it was the right thing to do, not because it would give him any benefit. They were potential friends, not lesser beings to manipulate.

1 hour ago, Sparticus147 said:

IC: Sala (Outside Metru-Koro)

Sala had been sitting within the back of the vehicle while Sorilax worked his magic and healed these people, "He worries that he isn't good enough, but honestly, whatever darkness that nags at him can't possibly be as awful as he might think it is. Sorilax really is a good person from what I've seen...and I will do my best to help him."

Startled, Sala looked at the toa. In his long career as a chronicler, he had never seen anything like this, at least not coming from a toa. Placing his hand onto the gold and white toa's back, Sala attempted to offer any form of comfort that he could...That was when he noticed...a kraata, located beneath the plating of this toa's back! But this one was unlike anything that Sorilax had wrote in the scroll.

Looking back towards Sorilax and the group surrounding him getting healed, "Sorilax, I think you might want to see this!" excitement and a ting of worry lacing Sala's words.

Sala called out to him and he strode over quickly, wanting to make sure no one had hurt his friend when he wasn’t looking. The Matoran seemed fine. Sorilax sighed in relief. Emerging from Second Skin, the tan and brown Aspect walked the last few feet to the Matoran of Plasma. He was standing by one of the Toa. A Keitara the others had called her. Perhaps her name or rank.

A quick glance confirmed Sala still had his backpack safe, “What is it, my friend?” He had a hard time looking down at his fellow chronicler and the Toa on the ground due to his damaged neck.
 

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui @Tarn @Snelly @Conway @Burnmad @Keeper of Kraata @TL01 NUVA

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro Outskirts, Uraborask's Truck)

Ulkarr let out a sound that might have been a sigh, it was hard to tell, and climbed aboard Uraborask's truck. He was giving up the opportunity to learn important information for this.

When they had reached a suitable distance away from the village, the truck stopped. "Are you prepared for what must come next?"

@Sparticus147

 

IC: Ostrox (Le-Metru, Ehlek's Laboratory)

Ostrox said nothing, pretending to smile as he stared at whatever Ehlek had done to Mantax. Perhaps it wouldn't be as regretful as he had initially thought. Would have to wait for the results, though.

@Unreliable Narrator@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro Outskirts, Cargo Hauler)

"Thank you. Your assistance is very much appreciated!" Tekmo then turned to Skorm outside. "Skorm! We managed to come across someone with a Healing Rhotuka! Keitara's doing... well, doing better. We all are, I should think."

"Yes... than-" Waveahk noticed the healer's Matoran friend examining Keitara's back - where a slug was very obviously implanted. He instinctively covered up the slight bump in his right arm from his slug by crossing them. At least his wasn't quite as noticeable.

@Kal the Guardian@Keeper of Kraata@Sparticus147@TL01 NUVA@Conway@Tarn@Snelly@Burnmad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

"Wh--oh, that's a person," Nale replied, wishing Knichou hadn't noticed it. "Somebody I knew. I'm not far gone enough to start my naming my tools."

She crouched beside the Fe-Toa and ran her finger across the engraving, the letters not as crisp as when the knife was first marked. "Karvan. Vella. Somewhere out there is a knife that has my last name on it, too. Our last names," Nale continued, trying to give as much information while dancing around the elephant in the room--or rather, Toa of Fire. "At one time it meant something different, but...I think now it just illustrates how we feel about eachother. Felt, if he's not still alive..."

She sighed. She'd have to explain it all, wouldn't she? The Fa-Toa tried to ignore the presence of Whisper as she gave her life story.

"I never told you. I was part of a Toa team once, wasn't always a lone vigilante before we met. I was leader, too, believe it or not. The Toa 'Rode,' because we fought for truth. Corny. But we were grand, just grand..." Nale said, some pride in her voice, "...but the second-in-command and I, we were too close. Don't mix business and pleasure, right?" She smirked, bumping shoulders with Knichou, trying to throw some humor in. The smirk quickly faded. "You know how serious I am about the Toa Code. He broke it," she said plainly, pointing to the engraving, "came to me with the confession, and..."

For a moment, she paused, thinking back to Po-Metru when she confided in Knichou. Something clicked into place after all this time, and Nale shook her head, frowning.

"...I didn't respond like I should have. He knew what he'd done, but he also thought it was justified. Instead of talking it over I just got angry, because we're Toa, right? We don't ###### up, I thought. And...it all fell apart from there. No more love, no more leadership, no more Toa Rode. I think my reaction just pushed him further along a darker path than me." She realized she'd begun leaning further and further towards Knichou, until her head was practically on the Fe-Toa's shoulder, her optics on the knife. Her voice had gotten softer as she spoke.

"I did the wrong thing, didn't I? I should've been like you, back then...maybe if I'd been different, just said anything else, he wouldn't have..."

Nale sighed.

"Guess I just have bad luck with guys."


@BULiK

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 4

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Arkius - Deep under Po-Koro

The tunnel Onunui crawled down turned from leading straight down into a gradual slope, before finally terminating in darkness, where upon exiting she found herself in a massive dark space. With her innate night vision, she could determine the rough shape of the space, recognising that with the sloping walls and arched ceiling, as well as the immense open space to either sides, that what she was standing in was a tunnel, and a massive one. Before she could begin to contemplate what immense creature could have dug this tunnel, how ever, she noticed in the rough center of the tunnel before her knelt the Toa of Earth, Arkius, the green light of his eyes, heartlight, and armour making him stand out in the darkness. He was motionless, his head bowed low. Surely if she didn't know any better, she'd think he looked defeated... but she did know better... didn't she?

@Harvali

 

IC: Okuo - Vault Hiripaki

"It's alright, just wishful thinking on my part." Okuo contemplated this for a moment before furrowing his brow and looking up again. "Hiripaki, would you be opposed to me studying and potentially writing an addition to your code?"

@EmperorWhenua

 

IC: Iradra - The Taku

Iradra perked up at Taja's question, her gaze moving again to the desecrated Toa. "Yes, I... well, the thing is, I don't know if it's a good idea. My light... it could hurt you."

@Eyru@Tarn

 

IC: Zadred - Ruined Fort

Zadred sighed melancholically. "Cremation was among the more common rites back home. Perhaps... that's true here also."

@Snelly@pokemonlover360@~Xemnas~@Harvali

 

IC: Rangi - Ruins of Fire

"Don't knock it till you try it. I needed something to take the edge off, this place is giving me the creeps."

Finally getting off his hound steed's back, Rangi walked closer to the two Skakdi and the door. Looking at it with a rather unfocused expression, he then turned to look at Xane. "What's, like, a Matoran, man?"

@Nato the Traveler@Toru Nui

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Onaku said:

IC: Rangi - Ruins of Fire

"Don't knock it till you try it. I needed something to take the edge off, this place is giving me the creeps."

Finally getting off his hound steed's back, Rangi walked closer to the two Skakdi and the door. Looking at it with a rather unfocused expression, he then turned to look at Xane. "What's, like, a Matoran, man?"

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

For several long moments, Xane just kind of stared at the zyglak, trying to make sense of the question. How can he not know? The revulsion of the Matoran had been largely responsible for driving the zyglak species into hiding in the first place... at least, that was how it was in his universe.

Could this zyglak be from this world? No, that didn't make much sense either. If he was from this land, how could he have not even heard of the civilisation the skakdi had slaughtered, the ones who had built the ruins, temples, and other structures? Something didn't add up, but Xane couldn't bring himself to broach the question. If Rangi was deliberately trying to hide something, then challenging him might provoke him.

Even the most formidable of skakdi warriors knew better than to pick a fight with a zyglak. 

"The species that built this place, most likely," he replied carefully, returning his attention to the door, "There were stairs outside leading to the top of the ziggurat. Maybe one of you should head up there to see if there's any other clues. I'd recommend against hitting the gong, though. No need to advertise our presence here." 

He gestured to the dead skakdi on the floor, "Whoever killed him could still be around."

@Onaku @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group: The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - The Ash Tribe - Precipere Village - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Rangi - Ruins of Fire

"Really? I thought, like, those little angry dudes with the masks made it."

At Xane's suggestion, Rangi glanced over to the exit, scratching his chin. "Splitting up to search for clues? I don't know, man, it's pretty spooky out there... Well, it's kinda spooky in here too, actually. But I still don't know if we should split up, there could be, like, ghosts out there."

@Nato the Traveler@Toru Nui

Edited by Onaku
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Taku:
She waved as the Toa of Stone went, her heart soaring with the promise of a future sparring match. He was still weird, like pretty much every other Toa she'd met, but he sure seemed a lot stronger.

But now there was.... Very little to do again.

 

Except train, she supposed. But the space was so limited here! Still, even a little training could go a long way, and basic exercises were easy enough to do using her own body weight. There was a whole day til they got back to Metru Koro after all, and she wanted to he ready for anything!

So she got to work, first stretching out her ligaments before settling into a number of push ups.

A large number.

 

  • Like 1

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Uraborask (Po-Koro)

Taking a brief moment, Uraborask let out a deep sigh before turning towards the aspect with a hard glare, "What do you want from them, what do you want with me, what is your grand wish aspect?"

OOC: @Toru Nui

IC: Sala (Outside Metru-Koro)

"Oh right, we still need to fix your neck." Sala said looking up at his friend, before looking back down towards the huddled form of the toa. "H-hey, are you alright. If you need a moment that's ok but there is something on your back that my friend here needs to look at." Sala was left there to sit somewhat awkwardly, trying to comfort an emotionally distressed toa while simultaneously drawing all this attention to them.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Snelly @Toru Nui @Keeper of Kraata @TL01 NUVA @Conway @Tarn @Burnmad

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Keitara (outside cargo hauler)

Kei gave a shuddering nod, but otherwise seemed unwilling to relinquish her grasp on the remnants of her weapon. The full weight of what had happened was too massive for her to process all at once, so all of her pain and guilt was being dumped onto the damage of her precious tool.

(OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Snelly @Toru Nui @Keeper of Kraata @TL01 NUVA @Conway @Tarn @Burnmad @Sparticus147)

  • Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

                                       BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

                      "Just promise me something... don't let me go."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

The Fe-Matoran nodded, not that there was much more to say. Stannis seemed to believe these visions were real, which was reassuring. And he had whispered something at the mention of the two Toa. Did he know them? Why was Ulkarr untrustworthy? He … he was odd, but he had not seemed dangerous. In hindsight he seemed confused by masks, even though Klawne had one, Kanohi could believe he was not a Toa. But this offer of power … Kanohi had so many questions.

Finally he swallowed, “what do you think I should do now, to help Po-Koro? I can mend things, a Toa of Iron apparently built defenses to protect from raiders. and Arkius is building an underground refuge, but … there are more problems. I have heard some folks say that Po-Koro’s Turaga, Jovan, has lost hope after the attack. He just wanders the village, unresponsive. I don’t blame him, we all have suffered a lot, even Turaga and Toa might break. And it … it would be wrong to blame them for that. But … the village still needs a leader.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

IC “Collector” - Ruined Fort

Collector nodded, cremation was simple enough, saved space. They spoke, “I can carry the corpses outside before I will get to work on upgrading my bike. Zadred, can you create dry branches to burn their bodies with?

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

IC Po-Koro

Onunui stared at Arkius, not sure how to respond. He was … it was like the fiery frustration that had erupted from him earlier had drained him of energy, and now all that was left was the dying embers. She grunted and sat down, sitting besides him. For now she said nothing as she sat besides him, whatever the Taku wanted, it could wait. And honestly, she thought she had heard it take off already. So whatever they had to say to him wasn’t that important. 

OOC: @Onaku

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro Outskirts, Uraborask's Truck)

"I must have their obedience. It is the only way to ensure their survival. And, if you choose to accept my offer, you will help them survive, hunting down and eliminating those who would threaten this settlement. Zakaz is a chaotic, disorganized place - I must have order. There is no end to the amount of undesirables who require termination - nor the amount of trophies you will have."

@Sparticus147

 

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire)

"I am not going with him. I'll check out upstairs meself, if that's alright."

@Nato the Traveler@Onaku

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Apex (Ash Barrens)

Apex had spent her first few days of newly found freedom simply seeing all that had changed since her imprisonment, and she was equal parts horrified and enraged by what she saw. The Ash Barrens had truly succumbed to the corruption caused by the witches of the Nightmare Pit with only the Dead Forest alluding to what once was. Climbing to the peak of the volcano, Apex would look across the rest of the island.

The bay, once pure and crystal clean, now polluted by the runoff from some ramshackled amalgamation of wooded structures and pontoons, home to what she assumed were the verminous skakdi. The savannahs that once pocked the northern regions had since all fallen victim to the vast desert that now dominated the north, the skakdi and their crude vehicles galivanting about it. And the Fau Swamp, now a twisted terror of its former self, home to what Apex can only guess as being true monsters that even the skakdi would fear. The worst of what she saw was the massive head that now blotted out the western horizon, and although Apex could figure that it was the landing of this monolith that had freed her, she knew that the damage it had already wrought was just the tip of it, with some silver liquid now oozing out of the machine's cracked skull.

Truly what has happened to this island is beyond a shame, and the idea of its redemption would be nearly impossible, for anyone besides her. The power that an aspect can achieve is immense, and all she needed now is those willing to join her in her goal...And heartlights to use. Out in the distance, Apex saw slowly tracing up into the sky a trail of smoke. Following it she found the burnt out remains of some sort of makeshift home in the rockface and what appeared to be two small graves.

The matoran, although Apex cared little for them unlike her kin, she still respected them for they tried to live in harmony with nature as best as their civilization would allow. It is that care that has put them on the receiving end of Apex's favor many a time, whether it is warding off predatory rahi or leaving desperately needed supplies for them. And for that, she was saddened to see them destroyed by the skakdi nearly as much as the island itself.

Looking around, she found three sets of tracks, two appearing to be made by some large unknown entity, most certainly now a skakdi by how they seemed to be the ones that may have made the graves. The other was the wheel marks of some vehicle, the smell of motor oil and fuel lingering where the tracks went. Following the wheel tracks, Apex knew that eventually she'll come across whatever made them, and if the creator of them be a skakdi, Apex will finally have an outlet for her building rage.

IC: Uraborask (Outside Po-Koro)
Uraborask laughed for a brief moment before regaining his composure and staring back at Ulkarr, "Order is not going to save them, what they need is strength, power, the will to survive no matter the cost. I have seen that you have made a promise with one of their kind, but that one, I can tell he fears the power he has. They need to understand that the power you offer is something they need to survive...As for me, I am not so sure if I am willingly to be made into a lapdog, even to you. I left my warskak to be my own alpha, to be seperate from this whole business, not to find another alpha to kneel to."

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro Outskirts, Uraborask's Truck)

"But you are alone. Utterly alone. What purpose does your existence have if not in service of something greater? Any fool can survive with power - it is through obedience to a superior intelligence in which survival is made worthwhile."

@Sparticus147

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

The pack growled.

Atzem lumbered on ahead of the pack, ignoring the growls and groans of the Untethered as he "led" them onwards. Without any prey around the undead were fairly docile, quietly roaming aimlessly until something came to their attention. Atzem was pretty good at being that something.

It had been days ago when he'd found the Horde, hundreds of untethered marching around Zakaz. He'd walked with them for a time - they had both been heading in the same direction. But then the Horde started to veer left, but Atzem needed to go right. So Atz had slowed his march until he was near the end of the Horde. Then, growling louder than the the untethered behind him, he brought their attention to him, and led a small of pack of five with him towards the Fau swamps.

He was looking for something. A subconscious thought told him it might be here.

"Whisper..." he said softly.

The pack of undead froze, cocking their heads toward Atz. He turned around to look at them, shaking his head a fraction of degree, and continued back with his march onwards. The pack relaxed and began to follow again.

Into the swamps.

 

  • Like 1

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Eyru locked this topic
  • Black Six featured this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...