Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Taku Crew, Zakaz Airspace, Cargo Bay of the Taku

"Good, that's the right way. Just a lil' joking on my paht. Who's Masta Lhii? You some kinda... athlete's apprentice or somethin'?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Morangad - Cargo Hauler

The Tiokaha's attention shot back and forth like a Kolhii ball as the discussion in the cargo hauler flitted between topics, sometimes pursuing more than one at the same time. His years... well, centuries in complete isolation, had impacted his ability to follow a conversation. Didn't help that everyone else's thoughts were ramming into his head.

"Now, hold on!" He cut in finally, deciding that developing a firm grasp on exactly what was happening was a lost cause. "You said that this Kraata is unlike anything you've seen, didn't you?" He jabbed a finger at Sorilax. He was fairly certain he'd heard this strange Aspect mutter something to that effect. "Perhaps, then, its formation didn't require a heartlight?" Toa, as a whole, were decent enough folk. And this girl didn't seem like she'd be the sort to kill someone and rip their heartlight out.

In spite of the tension of the situation, he couldn't help but be amused by Sorilax's thoughts, which were bouncing around in Morangad's already busy skull.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Snelly @Tarn @Kal the Guardian @Sparticus147 @Keeper of Kraata @Conway @TL01 NUVA

Edited by Burnmad
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Burnmad said:

The Tiokaha's attention shot back and forth like a Kolhii ball as the discussion in the cargo hauler flitted between topics, sometimes pursuing more than one at the same time. His years... well, centuries in complete isolation, had impacted his ability to follow a conversation. Didn't help that everyone else's thoughts were ramming into his head.

"Now, hold on!" He cut in finally, deciding that developing a firm grasp on exactly what was happening was a lost cause. "You said that this Kraata is unlike anything you've seen, didn't you?" He jabbed a finger at Sorilax. He was fairly certain he'd heard this strange Aspect mutter something to that effect. "Perhaps, then, its formation didn't require a heartlight?" Toa, as a whole, were decent enough folk. And this girl didn't seem like she'd be the sort to kill someone and rip their heartlight out.

In spite of the tension of the situation, he couldn't help but be amused by Sorilax's thoughts, which were bouncing around in Morangad's already busy skull.

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - South Gate of Metru-Koro (6, 9), outside of Cargo Hauler

With - Sala, Waveahk, Tekmo, Skorm, Keitara, Irna, Skyra, Rose, Morangad

Sorilax nodded slowly, a shadow arm and hand once again scratching at his chin. He pondered for a moment more before responding, “Yes, the coloration should not be possible. This can lead to many possible variations of acquisition. For instance, one possible theory could be that if this Kraata was obtained prior to you all landing here in that head, then there’s no way for this Keitara to have access to an Aspect to perform the Desecration Rites. Both Sala and the rest of the villagers at Le-Metru Nuva assured me they had never seen nor heard of an Aspect before. That leads me to believe you never had them in your old universe, making it quite impossible for a Heartlight to have been used.

Sorilax went to shrug and the metal making up his shoulders groaned. “In my opinion, anyway. Keep in mind, that’s only if the Kraata was acquired before landing here. The simple fact that it’s a new type of Kraata changes everything I know. It means that any method of attainment is now potentially possible.

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui @Snelly @Tarn @Burnmad @Keeper of Kraata @Conway @TL01 NUVA

• Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

"Oh really now," Exuze responded, intrigued. "How gooduva fighta are ya? Betcha know some neat tricks 'cuz you were trained by a mastah."

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Taku:

She paused a moment at that question.

"Well, I did win the student tournament before I left.... Oh, and I beat that Manas  when it tried to eat our Mahi! But... To be honest I've never really been in a real fight before! I guess I'll find one eventually though, and I'm gonna be ready for anything!"

"Where're ya weapons? Aren't fightahs s'pposed to have weapons?"

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Taku:

"Oh, I uh... Don't really use any! 'The best weapons are your body and your mind.' At least that's what Master Lhii taught me. I know how to use a staff but I never found one I really couldn't live without, y'know? Well, I guess I do have this one," she indicated the tuning fork staff, "But that's that Reson guy's. I'm just hanging onto it until he gets away from those Skakdi."

• Like 1

"Shame 'bout that. We tried ta help... but we couldn't exactly do much from up 'ere. Even if this ship 'ad guns, woulda been too risky trying to take out the ######## without hittin' that Toa."

"I dunno... those skaks were up to no good and I doubt they treated 'im with any hospitality."

Exuze sighed.

"Honestly... I'd ratha do anything else than think 'bout what they could be doing to that brave #######..."

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro Outskirts, Cargo Hauler)

"'Le-Metru Nuva'? Interesting... another refugee camp, most likely. Perhaps the projected casualties were a little too cynical..." Something clicked in Tekmo's head, his eyes lit up and his focus became solely fixed upon Sorilax. "May I ask how you know so much about these 'Kraata'?"

Waveahk suspected the same as Tekmo, but decided not to say anything... for now. He began to take the hauler into the village proper. If Morangad wasn't getting off here, well, that was his decision. And speaking of Morangad, nobody else had bothered to rid him of his ignorance regarding aerial travel, so clearly the responsibility lay upon him, as per usual. "An airship. It's like a ship, except it's in the air. Hence the name."

@Kal the Guardian@Burnmad@Sparticus147@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@Tarn@Snelly

IC: Klawne (Zakaz Airspace, The Taku, Cargo Bay)

Ordinarily, Klawne didn't mind being alone. She kind of had not to mind, considering she had lived on an island full of savages who would, with a few one-in-one-hundred exceptions, kill or capture her on sight. But now that she didn't have to be alone, she didn't want to be.

"So... how does the ship work?" She asked the crew-member known as Exuze, trying to exercise social interaction while also satiating curiosity.

@BULiK@The UltimoScorp

IC: Zadred - Ruined Fort

"Yeah, I should be able to... hold on." Zadred's eyes moved over to one of the weapons lying by the dead Skakdi. "Maybe one of these tools could aid me in that task. My staff is helpful but... I'm no Toa of Plantlife, even when using it."

@Harvali@Tarn@Snelly@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360

IC: Okuo - Vault Hiripaki

"Not to worry, I have no intention to compromise your functions. I was hoping I could put my coding experience to use and write an analytics algorithm for you." 

@EmperorWhenua@Eyru

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro Underground

"It's... hopeless. Nowhere on this island is safe... Not even the cursed bowels of the earth will provide sanctuary for our people." Arkius turned, his one eye looking upon Onunui with melancholy. "All this power, and there's nothing I can do to guarantee our people's safety."

@Harvali

Edited by Onaku

IC: Knichou, Zakaz Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou chuckled. "Maaaaaaaaybe I forgot something, I don't have the sales pitch memorized."

The protosteel sphere was now uncomfortably large. Knichou let go of it, using his powers to float it in the air, then pulled his arm back and punched it with an intense force. The metal stayed in the air from his powers, but the impact expanded the sphere, making it into a rough circular splatter of metal floating in the air. He ran his hands along the edge and then the surface of the shield in a spiral pattern, smoothing out the surface by letting his hands sculpt the metal. The final touch was adding the handle on the inside. Once that was attached, he stopped floating it in the air.

The shield was large - large enough to be a sled. At least it wasn't mechanically complex, which was why Knichou could fabricate it so quickly. The ex-Ghost handed it over to Nale.

"Here, see how this feels."

~~~

Exuze turned to the turaga who walked up to him.

"Eh... I'm not the best person to explain it, but baaaaaaaaasically it's a bunch of levitation kanoka with some fancy wiring distributed in key parts of the ship."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

IC: Vashni - Ruined Fort -

Vashni starting looking at the various weapons of the dead Skakdi. "If that doesn't work I'm sure we could find wood of some kind around here to burn." 

@pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~ @Harvali

IC: Varian - Strange Tunnels -

Varian found himself already having to duck a bit as the tunnel gradually became smaller. This would have been an issue, until Zak-Yak yelled about knowing what to do and used his powers on the Exo-Toa once again. Varian quickly found himself being able to pass through the tunnel without issue.

"Excellent work Zak-Yak." While Varian still wasn't sure how he felt about being called 'master', he had to admit that Zak-Yak had repeatedly proved his usefulness so far and figured that was deserving of praise. 

@Vezok's Friend@Burnmad@Sparticus147@Dane-gerous@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@Toru Nui

IC: Skyra Daring - Cargo Hauler -

Skyra had naturally been listening into the conversation that was happening right in front of her, and the longer it went on the more confused she got. What the heck were they talking about? 

Skyra went up and put a hand on Keitara's shoulder. "Hey, I don't know what you did or think you did or whatever, honestly I'm really ####ing confused with this whole conversation. But I don't think you're a murderer, you definitely aren't the type. Me and Rose? We've killed people countess times during the war and we don't even blink an eye about it...." Skyra paused, where was she even trying to go with this? Ugh this sort of musky, soppy kind of emotion made her feel uncomfortable. 

"Anyway! What I'm trying to say is you shouldn't feel bad or worry about it, especially if you can't remember if you actually did anything." 

@Toru Nui @Tarn @TL01 NUVA @Conway @Keeper of Kraata @Kal the Guardian

• Like 2

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Achro (Onu-Metru, The Archives, Vault Exterior)

Achro skulked through the tunnels and hallways of the Archives. The Red Smoke had to spread to every corner of this glorified zoo, or else something might survive. And they couldn't have that, now could they?

He came across a large metallic door with a panel displaying the word 'locked' in red letters. Not inherently noteworthy in and of itself - but what was noteworthy was that around the door, air was being vented to try and push the Red Smoke back. There was intelligence behind this door...

@EmperorWhenua

IC: NU-8020S (Mesi Cavern)

"Through here!" NU-8020S pointed to one of the nearby tunnels. It was not the one their quarry had escaped through, but it would have to do. Still in quadrupedal mode, she scuttled across the cavern floor into the specified tunnel, followed by her Vahki, and hopefully the organics.

@Vezok's Friend@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

IC: Klawne (Zakaz Airspace, The Taku, Cargo Bay)

"Ah. I see. Very complicated, then." She actually didn't see, but the explanation that the whole ship was suspended using some sort of levitation power was good enough for her.

@BULiK@The UltimoScorp

7 hours ago, Onaku said:

"Not to worry, I have no intention to compromise your functions. I was hoping I could put my coding experience to use and write an analytics algorithm for you." 

IC Hiripaki | The Archives

"I am not sure why you think that is necessary, :question:" the intelligence said. "Toa Stannis of the Maru has no need for such a feature, and I have been operating effectively with my current features for exactly as long as I can remember."

If the incorporeal technological entity had eyes it would have squinted them at Okuo. It spoke more slowly, clearly, and abruptly changed its tone to be more careful around this stranger. It knew Oreius would not—could not—betray the Vault's existence or purpose, but it was the visitor without a dossier that was suddenly throwing up red flags. Had it made a mistake in its loneliness in admitting this purported hero? "What are your intentions, Toa Okuo, Scavenger of Metru Nui? Do you intend to scavenge me:ninja:"

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi’s face was as scarlet as a Ta-Matoran’s hands. His heartlight flickering and flashed like a beacon trying to guide a ship through a storm. His hands trembled, and he … he couldn’t even look at Stannis. But … Stannis looked at him. Not with frustration, not even pity like Turaga Bomahri.

He … why did this great Toa see greatness in him? Stannis couldn’t be wrong, and he wouldn’t lie, not when Matoran depended on it, but … how? Hadn’t he seen how incompetent Kanohi was? They had traveled together before the fall, surely he … and he still th-thought Kanohi could do good? Real good, 

The Fe-Matoran attempted to speak, but choked up and struggled to form words. Finally he managed, “I … I thank you. I-I will try to support the Matoran. I hope I can … I hope we can help save our people.” He almost said ‘I hope I can not fail you,’ but he … he didn’t want to be annoying. Especially not now.

I guess I should start to make my rounds, there still are a few more repairs for my … Kiril Staff,” Kanohi hesitated, thinking, “I … I wonder if Po-Koro could try to make more of those staffs, and proper Kiril themselves. I know the League wanted the Mask of Creation, and Po-Koro can’t give that, but, if they need to rebuild, maybe the power to regenerate damaged buildings, tools, and terrain would help. And Po-Koro could use more ability to mend their homes too.

He shook his head, “it’s probably just a silly thought. But Vakama, he taught me a little of his craft, I-I helped make my staff, maybe it’s possible.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

IC “Collector” - Ruined Fort

Collector nodded as they began to scoop up some of the dead Skakdi in their arms, “Of course, the weapons are yours, Zadred. Except the ice one.” Then they paused. This might be a time to try to make a connection, “When I dissect and study the tool I scavenged, I will be trying to learn how to better draw out innate elemental powers. Even if my goal fails, I could try to use what I learned to upgrade your staff. Would you approve of that?

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

IC Bode Po-Koro

Bode sighed with relief he … he should have know Ulkarr would not allow aMatoran to be sacrificed, or even for a Skakdi to be sacrificed unnecessarily. He … he should have more faith. He … he struggled to remember the rite, had … had he demanded Ulkarr go ahead with the ritual? Was he so impatient to use Ramaka that he rushed it? He … it was hard to tell what was real and not.

IC Po-Koro

Onunui lifted  her hand to put it on his shoulder, before setting it back down. She shouldn’t demean him. She sighed, “All of us are powerless, but to have the power of a Toa and still be unable to protect the Matoran? I can’t imagine that helpless frustration.

She reached over and picked up a chunk of dirt, letting it sprinkle to the group like Matoran falling from a crashing god’s head. “Still, we survived the death of Mata-Nui, not too long ago I would not have believed us capable of that. We aren’t dead yet.

We can’t change the many enemies around us, resurrect Mata-Nui, or terraform the whole island, Bode aside, we aren’t powerful enough. But we can adapt, change things one step at a time. So let’s focus on what we can change. What can we do to protect Po-Koro now? Is the underground plan still viable?

OOC: @Onaku

• Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

"Just... help. In general. Be... helpful. I don't know, forget it." Okuo brought his palm to his face, groaning, before moving his hand down again and looking up, an exasperated expression on his features. "Lets move on to something else. You say you can't extrapolate any strategic or personal analysis from the data you possess, but do you possess any files pertaining to strategy formulated by Stannis in relation to the League and/or Pridak?"

@EmperorWhenua@Eyru

Arkius sighed. "You have the eyes of an Onu-Matoran. Look around. What do you see?" He said, gesturing to the immense tunnel they were within. 

@Harvali

IC Po-Koro

Onunui sighed, rubbing the back of her head, “I’ve never been great at studying earth, better at doing detail work on electronics. Still, I think I can see a Protodermis ore vein? We might be able to forge masks and disks with it, make tools. That’s a lucky break. Though I’m … a bit surprised you were able to make that tunnel so quickly? Guess my knowledge of earth is even worse than I though.” She laughed.

OOC: @Onaku Hopefully this is okay. 

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Arkius shook his head. "I did not make this tunnel, nor the multitude of tunnels surrounding it. Nor does this tunnel feel like it was created by an elemental. Whatever made this tunnel, it was immense. I do not suspect it cares what it devours in its path. Building a village down here would be suicide."

@Harvali

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Onaku said:

"Just... help. In general. Be... helpful. I don't know, forget it." Okuo brought his palm to his face, groaning, before moving his hand down again and looking up, an exasperated expression on his features. "Lets move on to something else. You say you can't extrapolate any strategic or personal analysis from the data you possess, but do you possess any files pertaining to strategy formulated by Stannis in relation to the League and/or Pridak?"

IC Hiripaki | Archives

"I do. :) Toa Stannis of the Maru consistently updated my memories with data relevant to the ongoing war against the League, including strategies and information on all of their leadershi—ughhhh, please wait..."

Outside the vault, Achro heard a single :camera: sound. 

"There is someone else without the door. Does this look like someone familiar? My sensors detect he is not Made of Friend." The image of a mutated toa of fire standing idly was suddenly projected on the slate table surface, the picture of the toa outside.

@Eyru @Toru Nui @Onaku

4 hours ago, Harvali said:

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

The Fe-Matoran attempted to speak, but choked up and struggled to form words. Finally he managed, “I … I thank you. I-I will try to support the Matoran. I hope I can … I hope we can help save our people.” He almost said ‘I hope I can not fail you,’ but he … he didn’t want to be annoying. Especially not now.

I guess I should start to make my rounds, there still are a few more repairs for my … Kiril Staff,” Kanohi hesitated, thinking, “I … I wonder if Po-Koro could try to make more of those staffs, and proper Kiril themselves. I know the League wanted the Mask of Creation, and Po-Koro can’t give that, but, if they need to rebuild, maybe the power to regenerate damaged buildings, tools, and terrain would help. And Po-Koro could use more ability to mend their homes too.

He shook his head, “it’s probably just a silly thought. But Vakama, he taught me a little of his craft, I-I helped make my staff, maybe it’s possible.

IC Stannis | Po-Koro

The old man smiled broadly at the matoran's accepting of the charge of leadership. "Never forget, Kanohi, that mistakes can and will happen, the difference that makes someone great is how they learn from them. Take every opportunity you have to learn from what you and others around you do, celebrate successes big and small and look for wisdom in every choice made. And realize... true strength is not measured by how much beating you can take before getting knocked down but rather by how many times you get back up again. Do not let the falls of the past keep you from persevering now. Do those things well, listen to the needs of your peers, and you will do just fine, my friend.

"Leaders, however, should have a reminder of what they are. Here..." He played with his hands a moment and conjured with his powers a diamond-shaped pendant made of brilliant green jade, roughly the size of the palm of Kanohi's hand, and then he tore a strip of fabric from his ancient cloak, twisted it to as to become akin to a length of string, and then looped it through an eyelet in the gemstone before tying it into a complete circle. The pendant seemed to glow slightly even in the midday sunlight that beat down on the wasteland, as though it radiated some mystical power Stannis imbued within it in its creation. "Wear this token," he said, holding it out to place around Kanohi's neck, "carry it with pride and feel its weight about your neck, wield it as your badge of office... as the akiri of Po-Koro. Should you or anyone ever wish to call upon me, merely ask the stone and I will come when you need me.

Stannis stepped back then, admiring Kanohi's stunned visage, and beamed with joy. 

@Harvali

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 2

"Woah there," Morangad spoke up, as the cargo hauler jerked forward towards the settlement. "I have to get off here."

Karz, the nerve of this group. They'd invaded his swamp, done god-knew-what to it, possibly killed one of its most impressive specimens, made him horribly ill and so forced him to ride in a vehicle-- and now they would not even take him back to the swamp, and were rudely taking the conversation he had been trying to participate in, to a place he couldn't go.

"Toa... Keitara, is it?" He offered a parting glance at the woman who had caused the damage. She, at least, seemed like she wanted to take responsibility for what she had done. "If you want to speak with me about possibly healing the swamp, I will probably be in this area for the next day or so, while I figure out what to do."

He climbed out of the hauler, saying one final thing. "By the way..." He glanced at Sorilax. "I'm a Tiokaha, not a Toa."

OOC: @Toru Nui @Keeper of Kraata @TL01 NUVA @Conway @Tarn @Snelly @Kal the Guardian @Sparticus147

• Like 2

On 5/8/2020 at 8:28 PM, Onaku said:

IC: Rangi - Ruins of Fire

At Xane's suggestion, Rangi glanced over to the exit, scratching his chin. "Splitting up to search for clues? I don't know, man, it's pretty spooky out there... Well, it's kinda spooky in here too, actually. But I still don't know if we should split up, there could be, like, ghosts out there."

On 5/9/2020 at 6:51 AM, Toru Nui said:

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire)

"I am not going with him. I'll check out upstairs meself, if that's alright."

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

Turning his head so they wouldn't catch him rolling his eyes, Xane nodded. "Okay, let us know if you find anything."

OOC: @Onaku @Toru Nui

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi swayed just … overcome by Stannis’ words. Was it really as simple as trying over and over again to do the right thing, no matter your mistakes? Just not giving up despite your failures, your shortcomings, and the overwhelming obstacles before you? It … it sounded so simple, could it be true?

It … he had a lot of flaws and failures, but he supposed he indeed hadn’t given up after all this time. He kept trying. If … if that was true strength, maybe that was part of why Stannis trusted him.

He swallowed and said, “I do not wish to impose, but before you leave, do you think you could help Arkius build an underground refuge for us? Maybe reinforce it with stone? Not to live there, but that way if the league attacks from the air, we can take refuge in stone bunkers. I understand if you cannot wait to do so.

A thought brushed against Kanohi, “Do you think these visions I see — are they to prevent a future from happening, or to prepare to endure it? I have heard that the visions of a Mask of Clairvoyance cannot be avoided, their futures are set in stone. Do you think it is the same?

IC Po-Koro

Onunui’s eyes widened, and then she sighed. “That figures. And I suppose you don’t have a Mask of Rahi Control either.” She rubbed her head, “probably should abandon the plan, but could we reinforce part of the tunnel with something? Iron, or a skin irritant?“ 

IC Stannis | Po-Koro

"I will see what help Arkius could use in his efforts and go from there," he said. 

"The nature of your visions, though, eludes me. Time, and experimentation, can reveal what they truly reveal. If they reveal a destiny there is nothing to be done to prevent that future from happening, but if it is a revelation of fate, then it will be more forgiving of attempts to change the path walked. I wish I had more answers than that, but until we know better, take the visions as glimpses of the future and do what you can to brace for whatever they reveal. If they are to be helpful, then your efforts will bear fruit."

On 5/6/2020 at 4:03 PM, Onaku said:

IC: Iradra - The Taku

"I... don't know. My light may have healing properties, but... Shadow and Light are opposites. It might do harm instead of healing."

On 5/6/2020 at 4:13 PM, Tarn said:

IC: Triage - The Taku

"Maybe," the medic replied, suddenly looking defeated. Something then sparked in his optics. "But...there'd have to be some kind of other option, right? And it may be worth a try...if Taja is willing. I can't do much from a medical perspective but your abilities are different."

IC: Taja | Aboard the Taku

Could it be this simple? The exchange was permanent—Taja knew it in her soul. Whatever the Aspect had done to her heartlight was irreversible. But perhaps the effects of the ritual could be mended. Perhaps Iradra could remedy her weakness, fill the emptiness in her bones, and warm her cold veins.

She leaned in, looking at Triage more than Iradra. Looking at the Toa of Light still made her eyes feel dry.

"How different?" she asked. "I'm not some... shadow monster. I'm a Toa. Just because I've... changed... doesn't mean it couldn't work."

She couldn't keep the desperation out of her voice. "Right?"

IC: Oreius | Stannis's Vault, the Archives

Oreius didn't know what Okuo was going after—all this talk of programming went over his head. He'd never been one for technology. Either it worked or it didn't, and if it didn't then you found something that did. Perhaps, if they dug through enough of these records, they would find some information that would help them take down Pridak. But did they have the time...?

A third visitor at the door suggested they didn't. Oreius didn't comment on the odds of three separate people wandering across this ancient door within an hour of each other. Stannis might have called it destiny. He preferred coincidence. 

"I don't recognize him," he answered. "And there aren't many friends left on this island."

He looked at Okuo. "This could mean trouble."

• Like 1

IC: Achro (Onu-Metru, The Archives, Vault Exterior)

"I know you're in there, you know. You know I'm out here, I know. No? Know."

@EmperorWhenua

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Cargo Hauler)

"...Blasted hitchhikers." Waveahk began driving into the village once Morangad had departed.

Tekmo continued to speak with Sorilax. "You should come with us to meet the Turaga. I'm sure he'll be very interested to learn more about Le-Metru Nuva and the Kraata."

"Yes. He most certainly will."

@Kal the Guardian@Sparticus147@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata@Conway@Tarn@Snelly

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire)

"Hmm." Enra made her way back through the tunnel, intending to do as Xane suggested and head up the ziggurat.

@Unreliable Narrator@Nato the Traveler@Onaku

"Maybe... Perhaps we should ask him what he wants first?"

@EmperorWhenua@Eyru

Arkius sighed. "I doubt any of the sort will deter whatever this is. From the way that exposed ore vein you found over there has been dug into like the rest of this tunnel, I find it likely that the thing that dug this tunnel can dig through metals with little effort. And... what was it, skin irritants that you mentioned? I doubt anything of the sort would be of any help either."

Finally, the earthen toa stood up. "Wherever our destiny lies, it is not here. Po-Koro is not safe. The underground of this blasted island is not safe. And Metru-Koro sits dangerously close to Metru-Nui. Perhaps that's where our destiny truly lies. Maybe retaking Metru-Nui is the only way to salvation."

@Harvali

IC: Iradra - The Taku

"You are not a monster. But... I still don't know how my light may affect you. Are you two sure you want me to try this?" She asked, looking between Taja and Triage.

@Eyru@Tarn

IC: Zadred - Ruined Fort

"I... don't know. This staff has been with me for a long time. I don't think I want anyone tampering with it."

@Harvali@Snelly@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360

IC: Rangi - Ruins of Fire

Rangi watched Enra make her way out of there, before then turning to Xane with a perturbed expression. "Did I, like, say something wrong?"

@Nato the Traveler

Edited by Onaku
  • Like 1

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

"That would depend entirely on what kind of reaction you were going for in the first place," he replied absently, approaching the basin of lava before the door carving, "On the subject of reactions, how about we see what this does." 

If this were an ordinary place of worship, the basin could have been a collection bowl, or a place to deposit offerings. It clearly served some purpose here, and the fact it was somehow full of lava suggested that the lava was part of that purpose. Given that the lava would almost certainly destroy anything placed in the bowl, perhaps the purpose of the basin was not for offerings, but for some kind of sacrifice? 

Of course, sacrifice wasn't really the Matoran style, and based on what Enra had told him of the locals, it seemed unlikely that the warkskaks had constructed this place. The other possibility was that this temple was designed to only be accessible for a being of a specific element, in which case their group was already out of luck.

Still, the sacrifice idea was a theory worth testing, especially since the last visitors had decided it was necessary to kill at least one of their companions. 

He carefully ran a fingertip over the blade of his axe, opening a shallow cut, before raising his hand over the pedestal and squeezing his finger and thumb together, forcing a few drops of blood to drip down into the bowl. 

@Onaku @Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi swallowed. He … was not expecting Stannis not to know the answers. But well, he now knew Toa could be flawed, it was much easier to accept that Stannis merely had gaps in his knowledge. Still it was unsettling. He folded up his staff. “I … I should patrol the Koro, try to mend more buildings, maybe offer to teach some of the Matoran what Vakama taught me about disks and masks.

He hesitated, and asked, “Um, I know what happened to you, Toa Nale, and Toa Arkius. But … have you learned what happened to Knichou? I think I overheard he was still involved with the Taku. Is he … alright? Did his plan work?

IC “Collector” - Ruined Fort

Very well.” They would respect that, it didn’t affect them, “I am unsure how successful I will be at dissecting this weapon anyway. But if you change your mind, let me know. In the meantime, I move these bodies to the first Skakdi we found.” They hoisted the last few corpses onto their shoulders, before they carried the corpses out of the hallway, leaving the others alone.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

IC Po-Koro

Onunui sighed, “maybe, reclaiming Metru-Nui is the dream. Problem is, until you can reclaim it, and if it can be reclaimed, we need somewhere to stay in the meantime, most of us are still too injured to renew a war. And honestly, I don’t think we could survive another war, regardless of if we win. You are right, Po-Koro isn’t safe, but if we travel through the barren desert and plateaus would only make us vulnerable to Skakdi and that giant beast.

IC: Gnabol (Wilderness, Aqua Sphere Trail, Skakdi Camp)

Gnabol followed Mazor back to where the remaining infants were. "Alright... obviously, we don't have enough limbs to carry all seven of them. I can use telekinesis, but that requires intense concentration, and I'm new to the whole 'psionic powers' thing."

@Smudge8