Jump to content

Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay


Unreliable Narrator

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Ruins of Fire

Inside the ziggurat, Xane dribbled his blood into the bowl on the dias. The blood hit the surface, smoked, and lingered for a short while. While it did, Xane noticed the blood seemed to have formed a dot in the center of the circular bowl of lava. It weirdly reminded him of the matoran symbol for zero. Then the blood faded completely from the surface of the bowl, and steam made him back away. Nothing else happened.

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

That was some kind of progress. He wasn't sure what to make of it yet, but it clearly wasn't a natural reaction, which meant he was on the right track about the basin needing to be given something. Curious, he waited for the steam to clear and knelt down beside the basin, looking on and around it for any kind of clue as to what it wanted. 

@Onaku @Unreliable Narrator

3 hours ago, Crimson Jester said:

IC: Korruhn, Ruins of Ice

"I know you're not really keen on me and temple-corpses at this point," he said directly to Leklo, with as close to a chuckle as an icy Ko-Metruvian could muster. "But something bothers me about it. This creature came in, and either didn't--or couldn't leave. What do you two make of that?"

2 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Ruins of Ice

With Sidra’s new powers she scanned the ceiling, walls, and floor. Strangely, she saw the immaterial void of the ceiling stretching out in all directions beyond the walls wherever she looked. Even the hallway ended abruptly about fifteen paces back towards where they entered. What she did see that gave her a sense of direction, however, was the connecting lines of energy in the floor crackling between the podium where the bowl of snow rested and the part of the wall with the doorway carvings. Sidra could tell without a shadow of doubt that the two were connected somehow.

IC: Sidra - Ruins of Ice

"I think you're right... it couldn't get out," she spoke up, turning back towards the others, "Whatever's on the ceiling, it's in the walls as well, and cutting off the exit." 

@Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua

15 minutes ago, Vezok's Friend said:

IC: [Ehlek’s Laboratory - Weird Science]

“I present to you: Death from above. Courtesy of the late Dume’s inventory, based on internal pulse bolt generators. The further the target is away, the bigger the boom - long as you can hit it that is. So there’s a sweet spot between range and explosiveness there. Get these mounted on an airship and you should be all set. Just remember to bring something to defend against flying targets."

He signaled the Vahki to follow Ostrox and Zaliyah, while gesturing for them to get going at the same time.

IC: Zaliyah - Ehlek's Laboratory

"Thank you," she offered the Barraki a respectful nod, "We'll make sure they're put to good use." 

She started heading off towards where the salvaged airships were moored. The League had spent the last week repairing and repurposing the vessels, and she was eager to see the fruits of their labour for herself. 

@Toru Nui

  • Like 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Ysocla - Tactical Panda II:

Once the Panda had finished taking off, Ysocla finally had a moment of respite from her duties. She noticed Lady Yumiwak gazing at the sights below and slowly hobbled over, propping her cane up against the railing before resting her arms on it.

The two stood in silence a moment taking in the view before Ysocla spoke. “I have to admit, when you can’t see the people who live here this island sure is lovely,” she observed. “Being able to see things from this high up helps put things into perspective.”

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

IC Kilo-M9 - Ruined Fortress:

Purpose of funeral still unknown. Corpses still have no meaning. Process is inefficient. Allies are wasting time.

Allies unlikely to deviate from current actions. Intervening will damage group dynamics.

Solution: engage in other productive activities.

While the rest of the group prepared for the impromptu funeral, their mechanical companion busied itself examining the vehicles the group had discovered, testing if they were functional and had fuel.

OOC: @Snelly@Harvali@~Xemnas~@Onaku@Tarn

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, Ruin of Ice

Korruhn's left arm instinctively clutched the right hand at the site of the supernatural... burn? Whatever it was, it karzing hurt, and as Korruhn looked back to the pedestal to see the symbol was gone, somehow transferred directly from the podium to his flesh. Although he felt searing pain pulsing rhythmically down his neuron pathways, he also felt the tantalization of an immense power of unknown origin. In pain, and puzzled, Korruhn turned his attention back to the task at hand.

"Then the only way out is through that door, then," Korruhn hummed and hawed, glancing back and forth between the podium and the carved door. The placement was too perfect--too deliberate to not be connected. He turned back to Sidra. What did you see with the mask, hunter?"

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Nato the Traveler

Edited by Crimson Jester

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ostrox (Le-Metru, Shipyard)

Ehlek's death would be a protracted and painful one, if Ostrox was going to have any say in it. Still, these - conspicuously unnamed - weapons, if they functioned how Ehlek claimed they did would be useful. And fun.

He said nothing as he leaded the Vahki carrying the new equipment out of the laboratory. He tried to push out the horrible sight of seeing his master... desecrated in such a manner, and tried to imagine Metru-Koro being wiped from existence, only dust remaining, blowing in the wind. He then turned his attention to the airships, as Zaliyah did.

@Vezok's Friend@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Achro (Onu-Metru, The Archives)

Achro made his way back upwards through the Archives. If Pridak was willing, he would indeed come back to the vault... with copious amounts of plastic explosives.

 

IC: NU-8020S (Mesi Cavern)

NU-8020S turned back her head a full one-hundred and eighty degrees to see a giant worm - no doubt the one they came across earlier - greedily swallow up the hostile organics, their tiny meat brains overcome with terror. But the Squad Mother saw a way to turn this to their advantage.

"They are distracted. We are altering course." NU-8020S came out of the tunnel - and made a beeline for a different tunnel. The one that Takadox and his band of rescuers had escaped through.

@Vezok's Friend@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

 

IC: Tekmo and Waveahk (Metru-Koro, Sans's Hut)

"Keitara is right. We cannot simply abandon Metru-Koro to the League, regardless of, uh, management issues." Tekmo implored to Skorm. "I would suggest a full-scale evacuation, but there's literally nowhere else we can escape to. The rest of the desert teems with local raiders, and we barely even entered the swamp before being accosted by a giant monster."

Waveahk turned to and answered Jephro, who just came in. "...Yes."

@TL01 NUVA@Azibo@Keeper of Kraata@Smudge8@Conway@Tarn@Snelly@Dane-gerous

 

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire)

"Oh, it's poetry." Enra said with derision. It wasn't even good poetry... maybe because it felt like parts of it were missing.

Enra decided sounding the gong with her fist would be a good idea. She punched it, using only brute strength and no power from her shock gauntlets, though she reined herself in a little to try and avoid damaging it too much.

@Unreliable Narrator

 

IC: Gnabol (Wilderness, Aqua Sphere Wilderness, Skakdi Camp)

"Right." Gnabol also looked for anything that could be used to make some sort of carrier for the children.

@Unreliable Narrator@Smudge8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Sans' Hut

"Well, I don't mean to pry, but that's kinda sorta what I'm here about." Mega looked to Tekmo. "Your lot from that there head had another settlement. I...Nektann's boys wrecked it up."

She said that last part with some softness. "They took my home, too. Ain't even sure if I'll be able to ever go back. Ya'll need to take this seriously, I don't know this League is but...I certainly know what these Skaks are like."

Mega looked to Zsann, somewhat apologetically. "No offense, darlin'. 

OOC: @Toru Nui @Azibo @Smudge8 @Keeper of Kraata @Conway @Tarn @TL01 NUVA

  • Like 1
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile 

IC: Sidra - Ruins of Ice

"There's something in the floor, between that bowl of ice and the door. Sort of like lines of energy connecting the two." 

@Crimson Jester

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi swallowed, there was a gigantic worm haunting Tren-Nui? One that swam through sand and rock as easy as a Ga-Matoran through water. Any bunker they built could be breached, and the ground beneath the village could cave-in regardless if the worm swam underneath. And if it attacked…

Stannis asked him to lead. Kanohi swallowed, he did not yet have the approval of Po-Koro, and he … he did not know what to do. So, he should start small, talk it out.

I … I don’t think we have any Masks of Rahi Control in Po-Koro, and I do not know how to forge one. And we have so little Protodermis as is. And if the worm is intelligent, I think the mask might not be able to control it, and then a Mask of Translation would be better. But it couldn’t command the worm, only speak to it.

We found a Protodermis Ore vein in the tunnel,” offered the Onu-Matoran. Her name was Onunui he believed.

O-okay, we probably should mine that anyway, just to make sure we have enough to survive a bit longer. Maybe Jovan can do that, use his magnetism to pry the ore without vibrating the ground too much. Maybe he could even find more in the tunnel with his connection to his element. But that doesn’t solve our troubles. Let me think.”

We … we can’t leave Po-Koro, not easily. The Taku could have carried us, but it is gone now. And unless we fly, moving all of the village could alert the worm, or the Skakdi Raiders. Stannis can teleport us to safety, but Metru-Koro is a-about to be attacked in a few days, and I don’t know where else we could go…

…I did … I did work on the Taku’s levitation engines, once upon a time,” Kanohi muttered, thinking, “and I … I did spend some years trying to help repair the hovercrafts back … back in Okoto. And other Matoran no doubt know more. Could we … could we start building a massive makeshift hovercraft for the villagers to retreat to? If we could levitate above the ground, it shouldn’t shake the ground as much, and not risk irritating the worm? And we aren’t fixed in one spot, maybe we can flee raiders, and be harder for hostile to find us.”

He winced, “it’s probably a silly idea. Do … do you think it might be feasible? I will check with the engineers of the village too, but if you think it’s not just silly, please let me know.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Onaku

 

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

She watched for a while as Knichou tested and played around with the shield design. Eventually, he seemed pleased enough with it, and she did as asked, putting her arms out.

@BULiK

IC: Rose - Sans' Hut

Rose grumbled, before holstering her revolver as Skyra went outside. She'd stick around in the hut, just in case things got out of hand again, while the Matoran and the Skakdi who'd arrived spoke. Referring to Tekmo, she said, "Must be some place we can take the civvies, even temporarily. No other choice, really, unless you feel like building a bunker."

@Snelly@Toru Nui@Conway@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA@Azibo

  • Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Providence - Mesi Tunnels

The Aspect jerked, yelping as Zak-Yak materialized amidst them. Before he could respond, the Mesi disappeared again--- with Varian.

"Well... I don't know if the problem is solved, per se, but it is gone now."

He resumed running for the exit at close-to full speed, still carrying Vent's unconscious form.

OOC: @Dane-gerous @Snelly @Sparticus147 @Vezok's Friend

IC: Morangad - Outside Metru-Koro

The Tiokaha's face hardened and his eyes narrowed as he locked eyes with Sorilax. So the Aspect had been around back then.

But just as quickly, his face softened again, though he still eyed the other being warily.

"...Your apology is not particularly meaningful to me." There was some anger in his voice, but not particularly malice.

To be honest, he wasn't sure what would be meaningful to him, if anything. He'd had literal millennia to consider the question, but all his time in isolation had made it only so that everything outside of the Swamp seemed like an emotionless void to him. And he was far from the Swamp right now; farther than he'd been since he first arrived at it.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Burnmad said:

IC: Morangad - Outside Metru-Koro

The Tiokaha's face hardened and his eyes narrowed as he locked eyes with Sorilax. So the Aspect had been around back then.

But just as quickly, his face softened again, though he still eyed the other being warily.

"...Your apology is not particularly meaningful to me." There was some anger in his voice, but not particularly malice.

To be honest, he wasn't sure what would be meaningful to him, if anything. He'd had literal millennia to consider the question, but all his time in isolation had made it only so that everything outside of the Swamp seemed like an emotionless void to him. And he was far from the Swamp right now; farther than he'd been since he first arrived at it.

 

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - South Gate of Metru-Koro (6, 9), outside the gates

With - Morangad

 

Sorilax would have nodded in agreement if he still could have, “Understandable. I seek to find a way to bring life more balanced into this world. Hopefully I can figure out a way to bring your kind back as well.” And the Aspect meant it in his head, his heart, and even to his soul. He would find a way to bring balance to life on this island.

 

17 hours ago, Eyru said:

IC: Tuakana | Metru-Koro

Leaving the house, they turned to the south and began to move in their steady, unhurried stride. Fists down. Swing legs. Repeat. Mossy limbs over the ground. Shadow deep and unyielding. As they moved, they reached out to the newborn. The youngest sibling. The saved one.

Find me where the sand meets the trees.

Then they were gone, a shadow moving over the earth.

 

Something beast-like loped from the village. Sorilax couldn’t believe his eyes. Was that Tuakana? If it was, that meant times really were different. Tuakana was a rare sight to behold even among older Aspects like Sorilax himself. Although a sense of wariness and unease grew over him as his kin traveled away. What had been done in Metru-Koro?

As his fellow Aspect moved off in the direction of the Fau Swamp, that sparked a memory in his mind. He turned back to Morangad, “Be wary of the marshes for a few days. I heard a bellow so deep and carrying that it had to be one of the elder Manas crabs. If one of them is disturbed, then travel through the bogs may be even more deadly than usual.

 

OOC: @Burnmad

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou carefully placed one brick on top of each of Nale's forearms. He then focused all his attention on the gun-like tool, which he was typing away into frantically. At one point he plugged his finger into the side, as if to transfer data, then went back to typing on the tiny iStone screen. A minute or so later, he was ready, and Nale's arms were ready to stretch. He pointed the device to Nale's left side, held down the trigger, and swept it's crosshair across her.

As the muzzle crossed over the nanodermis, the ingot liquified and formed a new gauntlet, washing around the previously black armor. Both gauntlets quickly took shape, covering Nale from the elbow to the fingertips in the strange substance. It was an unsettling feeling at first, but once it stopped moving around as much it didn't feel as creepy. Knichou used his powers to float up the rings of protosteel, placing them on Nale's gauntlets, which almost looked as if they were reaching out to grab the disks. The mass shifted in the gauntlets to fill in the disks, and their shapes began to change as Nale began to think.

"Test it out, make sure I didn't mess anything up."

As Nale looked at her new hands for the first time, the silver metallic substance slowly darkened to become a metallic dark blue. She couldn't see it, but the layer of nanodermis on her Kanohi was making the same color transition. Knichou was just as perplexed as she was.

"Hmm... not sure why that's happening..."

Knichou pulled out the scanner again, taking a reading from her suit and inspecting the diagnostic information. 'Close friend of the creator'? What the Karz is that supposed to-

"This is new... it's colored blue because you're detected as an ally of mine, but my armor is red because I'm an enemy of the Ghosts. I guess because you weren't a Ghost it's going by a deeper layer of coloration protocols - can't be breaking the rules of the Nynrah Ghosts if you weren't one to begin with. I'm so used to how it's worked for me I forgot those even existed."

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn

"That leaves only one problem left to solve: how do we activate the podium?" Korruhn asked. "Do the written clues give any sort of direction?"

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Oreius | Stannis's Vault, Onu-Metru

"It's a start," Oreius said resignedly. "Hiripaki. Play us the last recorded entry that Stannis uploaded concerning strategy against the League."

He paused, recalling his earlier request for evidence of a "physical" encounter, then amended his command: "...so long as that entry does not contain anything Stannis would not want to share with the two of us." He looked at Okuo. "We are both welcome ones, but I doubt Okuo wants to intrude on Stannis's private secrets. Nor do I."

Edited by Eyru
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC, Aurax: Outside Metru-Koro

”Just put us down here, Saybo,” Aurax said. Once the airship had landed, Aurax stepped up to the control console. 

“Excuse me for a sec,” the Toa said. Saybo dutifully moved aside without a word. Aurax presses the button for the airship’s loudspeakers and spoke into the nearby microphone:

“Refugees from Metru-Nui! I have come seeking a Toa by the name of Stannis. If he is in the village, let it be known that Aurax wishes to speak with him.”

With that being said, the Toa stepped back. “And now we wait. The old man wouldn’t miss an opportuntity to talk to me.”

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

IC, Atamai: Ruined Fort

The Odd Company eventually had a crematory funeral for the dead Skakdi. When it was over, the group walked back to the vehicles they had found. Aurax loaded up the Skakdi’s weapons into the back of the four-wheeled vehicle and hoped into its driver’s seat. “Anything else before we head off?” he asked the group. 

OOC: @Tarn @Onaku @Snelly @Harvali @pokemonlover360

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Morangad - Outside Metru-Koro

The Tiokaha was about to say that he'd rather have back the family that was taken from him, when Sorilax issued his warning, triggered seemingly by the passing of another of his shadowy kind. He laughed mirthlessly. "That bellowing was merely a consequence of what brought us here. The Av-Toa you saw in that wretched vehicle... she is not whole. There is something ill with her light."

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Aboard the Taku

"Let's talk about it another time, then," Taja conceded. Even in her misery, she recalled people discussing an attack on Metru-Koro. Her strength seemed to be returning—perhaps she could make herself useful when they landed. The last thing she wanted was to injure herself and become dead weight again.

And there were other Aspects out there. Maybe, in time, she would meet one who knew more than Whisper did. Some secret way of undoing what had been done. She had to hope there was.

Looking out a conveniently appointed window that hadn't been mentioned until now, she saw a distant blot on the horizon that could only be Metru-Koro.

OOC: @Tarn @Onaku

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

"Huh."

Nale watched as her forearms turned a dark shade of blue, along with her Kakama, even though she couldn't see that at the moment. An interesting side effect she wasn't aware of, and apparently neither was Knichou. The new shield design affixed to her gauntlets, she looked them over for a moment, taking in their details. "Blue means good. Red means troublemaker. I get it. For a moment, I thought you'd just decided black wasn't my color," she said, flashing a smile at the Toa of Iron. "Alright, let me just..."

The more low-key size was an improvement over what Knichou had presented her with before, she thought. Nale took the left one off its gauntlet and it reshaped into its disk form, then she flung it towards the Taku's controls with confidence, and just before it reached them and created a disastrous situation, the weapon came to a halt midair as her magnetism pulled on it. It then returned and she caught it, the razor edge melding into a duller state as it then became a shield again at her command before Nale replaced it on her gauntlet. The Fa-Toa repeated this process a couple times, only this time aiming the disk at less delicate targets. She looked to Knichou, grinning. "I think it works."


@BULiK

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Air

It had been three days since Atzemio began his trek through the marsh. The waters were thick with rotting garbage, and the air tasted stale and sour. Insects filled the air, gorging on the undead warrior and his small band of untethered loping behind. Atz’s tattered cloak reeked with the smells of the marsh, and leeches continued to find purchase on his shins and feet. Even the trees of the Fau Swamps seemed against him, harboring massive centipedes and violent nui rama. Many of the fungi were brightly colored and terribly dangerous. The Untethered following him seemed fine, although they continued their macabre habit of forming into mangled kaita, consuming whatever they could get their hands on, retching silver protodermis that tainted the earth, and finally separating into individual monstrosities once more. Even with Atz’s languid mental processing he noticed small spurs beginning to protrude from his companions. They were tiny little growths, found on the surfaces that bathed in the waters of the marsh. None found purchase on him yet, but if the spurs grew on his undead companions then it was reasonably only a matter of time. 

Scaling a tall patch of roots, Atz found himself staring out into a large clearing in the jungle swamp. There, in the center, rose a massive ruin of stone and vines. It looked like a grand ziggurat bisected, with a massive flat surface covered in hieroglyphs unknown to Atz. Closer inspection would reveal them to depict matoran offering prayers and platitudes to higher powers. At the top of the ziggurat Atz made out a large gong glinting with the sunlight filling the clearing. A large rectangular doorway at the base of the ziggurat awaited without a door to stop him…

Ooc:

@Toa FanixeFanixe

 

Ic:

Hey Keitara what's up.

Ooc @TL01 NUVA

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Dar Poroka Toden Kakoda Gan | Le-Metru

Dar Poroka not like heights.

Well. Okay. Height not bad. But sometimes height mean big fall. And big fall hurt lots. Even for Poroka. Poroka strong. Poroka tough. Even arms can grow back. But can't grow back from big fall. That unpossible.

So when Ehlek tell Poroka to guard airship, it's okay. Guard not hard. But get on airship? Not good idea. Ground is better. Only small fall on ground. Small fall not hurt much. Even fall on rocks not hurt much. Well... fall on hot rocks hurt a bit. Poroka fall on hot rocks one time. Red mountain throw up hot rocks. Make Poroka smoke. Hurt lots, and then angry lots. Angry Poroka make big mess. Bad time.

Good time now. Ehlek give fish for lunch. Poroka like fish. Eat fish, then guard airship. Maybe sleep a bit. No. No. Ehlek not like sleep. Sleep and guard not good together. Ehlek yell at Poroka when sleep. Okay. Not sleep. Eat fish, guard airship, eat fish again maybe? Sound good.

Uh-oh. New people. Not robots. Stand up, Poroka. Smile. Show new people big teeth. Show big swords. Good job. Guard airships is fun. 

"No pass here, new people," Poroka says. "Ehlek airship for robots. Thank you."

OOC: @Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Keitara (Outside Sans' hut)

Keitara started slightly. She turned around, trying to figure out where the voice had come from. It had not sounded familiar to her. Which, she thought sourly, given her lack of memory did not mean much anymore.

"Hello?" she hazarded.

(OOC @Unreliable Narrator)

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

                                       BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

                      "Just promise me something... don't let me go."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zaliyah - Le-Metru 

"We're here on orders from Pridak," she stopped before the many-appendaged brute, managing only a half-hearted smile in response to his far more formidable grin. "Ehlek gave us clearance to hook up these weapons to the airships and take them out on a bombing run." 

@Eyru 

  • Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

Troublemaker? Well... that's certainly one word for 'Excommunicado'.

"I-If you want, I can take a day to see if I could edit the protoc - ah, who am I kidding, it fits you. Blue is good. Yes. Good." Knichou nervously responded, at first not completely sure of the playful nature of her joking. He watched with curious fascination as Nale adapted to the nanodermis armor pieces and they adapted to her. The Toa of iron flinched when she threw a disk at the Taku's controls, and was glad that her later targets were less expensive. As he stood back against the wall and watched Nale gracefully train with her new tools, something in the distance grabbed Knichou's focus - Metru-Koro on the edge of the horizon, with an airship on a landing approach for the outskirt of the village.

"Is that the Ripple coming with more demands? Berys, monitor all channels, I want to know what they're up to."

The Le-Matoran pilot switched on the speakers of the bridge, looking at a monitor to see what radio frequencies had activity. It was silent on the bridge, but after the other airship landed, a voice rung out over the intercom of the bridge.

Refugees from Metru-Nui! I have come seeking a Toa by the name of Stannis. If he is in the village, let it be known that Aurax wishes to speak with him.”

Knichou was not exactly at-ease that the ship appeared to be of League origin, or that it was seeking Stannis, but the name Aurax was what lit the fire in Knichou's green eyes. His posture straightened, and tone in his voice immediately shifted in intensity.

"Berys, land us outside the North gate. Keep monitoring the radio. This isn't good."

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Dar Poroka | Le-Metru

Pridak?

Poroka like Pridak. Big smile. Big claws. Angry lots. Fight lots. Fight, fight, fight. Who would win if Poroka fight Pridak? Big question. Think about it. Think lots.

Later. Guard airship time. But Ehlek send new people. So it's okay. No guard them. Bored. Poroka want fight new people. Not good time.

"Okay," Poroka says. "Bomb run. Sound good."

Swords away. Poroka grab box from robot. It not happy, but Poroka shoo it away. Shoo, robot, shoo. Carry box for new people.

"Where box go?"

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ruins of Air

Atzemio's soulless eyes gazed upwards to the top of the ziggurat, the glint of the metallic gong at it's peak shining brightly in the midday sun in the Marshes. He neither blinked nor squinted - he just stared at his only desire. 

While Atz admired the ancient ruins, his companions began to wander.

Minutes passed, with Atz completely motionless and the undead spreading out behind him.

"Onwards..." he whispered.The untethered immediately returned their attention to him.

 

With a deep sigh, Atz descended from the bunch of roots into the jungle clearing, his untethered following closely behind. He stepped over vines and roots, and climbed over one particularly large fallen tree, and approached the ziggurat. Closer, he could better divine the ancient carvings in it's walls. He wasn't much of a reader these days, nor could he understand the language written.

He stood just outside the doorway. Atz paused. At the back of his mind there was thought that in life, he would have celebrated this moment, entering ancient and abandoned ruins. But that was in life.

Atzemo crossed the threshold, the untethered following after.

 

 

  • Like 1

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zaliyah - Le-Metru

"Well, we've got four of those," she said, turning to Ostrox, "Should we both take an airship and put two of Ehlek's weapons on each? Or try to round up a few more fighters for the attack and send out four ships?" 

Pridak had wanted this done quickly, and if these weapons were as formidable as Ehlek has promised, then additional ships may not be necessary. But Zaliyah knew better than to cave to overconfidence. That was what had reduced the League of Six Kingdoms to two. 

@Toru Nui @Eyru

  • Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Sala (Metru-Koro)

"I..uh..um...Ok toa, have a good day?" Sala felt, no knew, something was wrong here. No real toa would have themselves a kraata, and unlike that toa of light, Sala felt a dangerous air around that toa. Moving out of the way of the ko-toa, Sala quickly made his ways to the gate and at last returned to Sorilax. "Ah Sorilax, I'm back. Sorilax, I met another toa with a kraata and I don't think this one is as innnocent as that toa of light was."

OOC: @Dane-gerous @Kal the Guardian @Burnmad

IC: Vulimai (Turaga Sans Hut)

Vulimai throughout the entire affair between Sans and the two split toa, didn't once let her guard nor halberd down. It was only once the twi-toa left that Vulimai at last let her halberd rest within her hands. Turning towards Sans, Vulimai simply said, "If you are done asserting your dominance as Turaga and we are done planning, I'm going to get the matoran prepared for what is too come." About to walk through the door pass the fe-matoran and the skakdi, Vulimai quickly turned back towards the remaining visitors that had come with the twi-toa, "If you want to help prepare this settlement for the League, come to the garrison near the western wall." And with that, Vulimai left to make her way towards the garrison to rally the matoran guard and to prepare for their end.

OOC: @Azibo @Snelly @Tarn @TL01 NUVA @Dane-gerous @Keeper of Kraata @Toru Nui @Smudge8 @Conway

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

IC, Aurax: Outside Metru-Koro

”Just put us down here, Saybo,” Aurax said. Once the airship had landed, Aurax stepped up to the control console. 

“Excuse me for a sec,” the Toa said. Saybo dutifully moved aside without a word. Aurax presses the button for the airship’s loudspeakers and spoke into the nearby microphone:

“Refugees from Metru-Nui! I have come seeking a Toa by the name of Stannis. If he is in the village, let it be known that Aurax wishes to speak with him.”

With that being said, the Toa stepped back. “And now we wait. The old man wouldn’t miss an opportuntity to talk to me.”

 

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Barraki

Location - Outside Metru-Koro (6, 9)

With - (Great Being) Aurax

 

Saybo graciously gave up the pilot’s seat and pulled up the co-pilot’s seat. His Great Being deserved nothing less.

The Eclipse had no forward window, nor any windows, so all vision was relayed via many redundant cameras. Saybo now pulled up four different views on the forward monitor that was styled as if it were a window made of glass, angled slightly to conform to the shape of a normal airship to help pilots used to flying with sight. The four views showed each side of the ship, letting all directions be seen. Saybo dutifully monitored them. He wasn’t sure what allies Great Aurax had, but he would make sure he kept watch for any enemies.

 

17 minutes ago, BULiK said:

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

As he stood back against the wall and watched Nale gracefully train with her new tools, something in the distance grabbed Knichou's focus - Metru-Koro on the edge of the horizon, with an airship on a landing approach for the outskirt of the village.

"Is that the Ripple coming with more demands? Berys, monitor all channels, I want to know what they're up to."

The Le-Matoran pilot switched on the speakers of the bridge, looking at a monitor to see what radio frequencies had activity. It was silent on the bridge, but after the other airship landed, a voice rung out over the intercom of the bridge.

Refugees from Metru-Nui! I have come seeking a Toa by the name of Stannis. If he is in the village, let it be known that Aurax wishes to speak with him.”

Knichou was not exactly at-ease that the ship appeared to be of League origin, or that it was seeking Stannis, but the name Aurax was what lit the fire in Knichou's green eyes. His posture straightened, and tone in his voice immediately shifted in intensity.

"Berys, land us outside the North gate. Keep monitoring the radio. This isn't good."

 

There was a silver glint in the sky and Saybo expanded the view so that it took up most of the forward viewport. He said nothing, as surely his lord had already noticed.

 

OOC: @~Xemnas~

 

1 hour ago, Burnmad said:

IC: Morangad - Outside Metru-Koro

The Tiokaha was about to say that he'd rather have back the family that was taken from him, when Sorilax issued his warning, triggered seemingly by the passing of another of his shadowy kind. He laughed mirthlessly. "That bellowing was merely a consequence of what brought us here. The Av-Toa you saw in that wretched vehicle... she is not whole. There is something ill with her light."

 

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - South Gate of Metru-Koro (6, 9), outside the gates

With - Morangad

 

Something ill… with her light? But Light was perfect. It was good in all forms. However… beings could be ill and misuse what was given them. “That is most unfortunate. These lands now taint all who dare traverse them.

Sorilax sighed, noting the black airship he had noted earlier had come to a rest on the other side of the village like a black tear falling to the ground and that another one had appeared from the north before it too nestled against the rocky ground. It was time to find Sala. “I must find my friend and ensure the safety of his fellows in the swamp. I bid you farewell, Tiokaha. I am called Sorilax.

 

10 minutes ago, Sparticus147 said:

IC: Sala (Metru-Koro)

"I..uh..um...Ok toa, have a good day?" Sala felt, no knew, something was wrong here. No real toa would have themselves a kraata, and unlike that toa of light, Sala felt a dangerous air around that toa. Moving out of the way of the ko-toa, Sala quickly made his ways to the gate and at last returned to Sorilax. "Ah Sorilax, I'm back. Sorilax, I met another toa with a kraata and I don't think this one is as innnocent as that toa of light was."

 

And then Sala showed up. “Oh, here you are, old chum! I was just bidding adieu to come find you. Thank the Light that you appear safe and well.” The Aspect returned his scroll and supplies to his backpack before donning it again. “Yes, well concerning that other Toa, I just saw who I believe to be Tuakana exit the village proper. They are a very old Aspect. Much older than even me. And if they are on the move, something for sure has changed in the universe. 

It sounds like a Desecration took place. We should warn the proper acting authorities of the potential social harms this Toa could bring about.

 

OOC: @Burnmad @Sparticus147

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Keitara (has finally had enough)

"Would you excuse me for a moment? There's something I have to do."

Not waiting for a reply, Kei backed slowly out of the Turaga's hut and hurriedly made her way to a secluded area between two matoran lean-tos. The afternoon sun was throwing beams of warm light through the gaps in the leftmost dwelling's overhanging roofing material. Perfect. Kei sat down in her new hidey-hole, legs crossed. 

She closed her eyes. Her mind was racing with the events of the day. Just *one* day! It felt like a lifetime. But that was just it. Her racing thoughts were carrying her mind all over the place. She was acting on presumption and impulse, first guesses rather than motives grounded in her past. Her tremulous memories were shifting and sliding like quicksand.

Deep breath. Let it out.

She was starting to think she wasn't good with crowds. At least, not for very long. The harder she would try to be assertive and confident the faster her thoughts and emotions would spiral into panic. If she was going to help defend the koro, she would have to keep a far, far more level head.

Deep breath. Let it out.

Her hands felt like they wanted to crawl off her body as she tried to hold them still. She needed to focus. She remembered back in the Muaka with Skorm, the spark plug she had been fidgeting with.

Deep breath, let it out.

Looking at the lazy sunbeam trailing across her leg, Keitara turned her palm up and slowly focused her mind. A thin ribbon of phosphorescence began to trail from the sunbeam to her hand as she gently, oh ever so gently, drew some of its light into her hand. No big explosions, no last-ditch suicide blasts. She needed control. Fine, simple control. 

Deep breath. Let it out.

She continued this until a small gobbet of buttery light the size of a small fruit floated obediently above her palm. Satisfied, Keitara gently moved the light around her hand with slow finger motions, willing it to hold the shapes like clay.

Deep breath. Let it out.

Skorm and Irna. Why was she barreling into things with them? It, too, was impulsive. Worse, she risked damaging her burgeoning friendships if she continued to act in such a way. Again, what she needed was patience.

Deep breath…

 

Keitara felt the stress that had knotted her body since she awoke that morning slowly lessen. While the seething morass of memories was still there, she no longer felt as though she were drowning in them. They were something to be sorted through, analyzed. Not to be feared. She stayed like this for some time, slowly centering herself in a way that felt comfortingly familiar.

 

Kei closed her fingers gently on the ball of light, willing the energy to pass into her hand. She felt warmth suffuse her arm, and the pounding ache in her head lessen. Slowly, she stood up.

On the ground next to her was her shield, as well as a worn canvas satchel scavenged from the bed of the hauler in which she had placed the remains of her lance.

The eyes that looked ahead were different than they had been before. The near panic was gone. Her stance was more relaxed, the near frantic energy of before had settled to something more manageable.

Her mind clear, Toa Keitara began to walk back to the Turaga's hut and the situation she had left behind. She would listen, observe, and only offer help she felt qualified to give. And speaking of help, perhaps it was time that she began seeking it for herself.

(OOC: @Unreliable Narrator and anybody else around Sans' hut, Kei is back and seeking the help of a Toa of Psionics.)

Edited by TL01 NUVA
Fixed inaccuracy.

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

                                       BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

                      "Just promise me something... don't let me go."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Harvali said:

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

IC Stannis | Po-Koro

"I cannot do such a feat," the old toa stated in response to the suggestion that the Wanderer could transport the village's occupants elsewhere. He shook his head gently, making it clear he was not upset and only spoke as he did to educate, not chastise. "I can help protect you but I will not be your savior. The source of your power of preservation must come from within. That is how Mata Nui intended it.

"And his favor was not misplaced," he added. "Creativity and ambition is rampant in our kind, as it is with you. A floating village... huh. That has to be a new one." He chuckled. "But hardly based on ideas that haven't been applied before, so not as silly as one would think. Perhaps even Knichou would be able to lend a hand to assist in that effort—after the conflict is resolved in Metru Koro.

"Brother Arkius, do you intend to remain and guard this Po-Koro?" he asked his friend. "Good strength of mind and body will be just as useful here as anywhere."

@Onaku 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Pridak | Metru-Nui, Coliseum , My Throne

Another nice guy visited me about an hour or so after I sent Zaliyah and Ostrox off to go do something genuinely genocidal. I was actually thinking about joining them, but then I saw the face of who walked through the door. Why did my secretary not immediately cancel the appointment? The Arkkan boys were trouble. All of them. Takdox proved that point if you remember last time we talked about that sniveling, backstabbing, ugly manchild. Honestly if there’s one person in the world I wish I could just punt off a balcony it’s Takadox. No really. Honestly. Hear me out, and don’t you dare talk to me about my weekly mantra. 

Who tried to secretly and covertly steal the Krom Sphere for himself before the final battle? Takadox. 

Who tried to dip out of his responsibilities in taking over Ga-Metru to dip into some distraction? Takadox. 

Who needed to be the second off or on an airship? Takadox. 

Who ate the crunchy bits from the shex mix when we weren’t looking? Takadox.

Generally and specifically speaking Takadox blows hardest.

No this is not a deeper issue with my sense of trust and the death of my father. Are you even listening? This is Takadox is a little selfish crybaby with googly eyes. That’s the take. That’s the correct and only take. 

Oh I was talking about Druu Arkkan? What? I was? Oh you’re right I was, thanks for taking notes. 

You legally have to take notes? 

That’s silly.

“Druu, Druu, Druu.” Yes I said his name three times. I don’t know why. I think it was the fifth glass of chocolate milk speaking to be honest. “What’s new Druu? You know what don’t answer me it’s been a long day and that was rhetorical. I have something for you. Go to Le-Metru, get on the airships we’re prepping. There’s a stain on my view and I want it cleaned up by nightfall. Ostrox and Zaliyah are working on it but… The more the merrier. If someone else is waiting to chat about what to do in the lobby tell them to go bomb Metru-Koro. Can you do that on your way out for me?"

OOC: @Onaku

  • Like 6

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Fau Swamp, Grand Fau Ruins

Atzemio strode slowly through the large, square, open doorway to the temple. Vines grew on the floor, posing a tripping hazard to the toa. He could hear the dripping of water droplets from soaked moss in the cracked corners of each stone block used in the assembly of the ancient ruined complex. As he passed the threshold he felt a sharp tingle of electricity course up his spine, and when he turned around to check noticed the untethered couldn’t follow. After a short walk in the dark, Atz arrived in a round chamber large enough to comfortably pace inside. A beam of sunlight cut through the space at a diagonal, having found a way in through the decrepit and fallen crown of the cloven ziggurat. Before him on the opposite side of the round chamber were three hallways. Once, each hallway had a wooden door barring entry. Now, the doors rotted on the floor after centuries of tomb raiders, and small purple flowers grew from the wood pulp. A purple fungus with hexagonal frills grew from the corpse of a skakdi propped against the wall nearest the right hallway.

In the center of the circular chamber was a cleansing pool of water, now fouled by the toxicity of the Fau Swamp. A pure white lotus floated in the center of the pool, absorbing the sun’s rays.

And Atz realized he wasn’t alone. An ancient looking suit of armor, covered in coral and seaweed, stood in the chamber with his back to Atz.

 

OOC: @Azibo, @Toa Fanixe

Hey Lrrthxx this is Atzemio. Atzemio this is Lrrthxx. 

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - The Taku

She continued watching as the two Toa wove metal and exchanged words. She didn't entirely understand all that they were saying, but it clearly pertained to the advanced technology they were working with. 

That metal... with Toa of Iron and Magnetism to wield it... the possibilities intrigued her. 

But she couldn't push her luck. The Toa's tolerance of her was tenuous at best right now. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Sala (Metru-Koro)

Sala was slightly perturbed with the nonchalantness in Sorilax's word, as he wasn't sure if that was simply a quirk of Sorilax's nature or him not understanding the severity of such an occurrence. Regardless, Sorilax was indeed correct they needed to warn the guard, but the words of the other figure caught him in his tracks. 

"Mmmmm, will, even if the aspects may be less then moral beings, they are still sentient beings nonetheless. It would be wrong to kill them, wouldn't it?" Sala asked himself more then anyone else...Sorilax's words echoing in his mind over how those who commit harm to others for no reason other then to do so deserve to be put down.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Burnmad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ruins of Fire

Enra’s power-gloved fist collided with the gong, and a solid reverberation rolled up her arm and into her neck and jaw. She could feel the tingle of the instrument behind her front teeth. The sound the gong produced, the sound that echoed across the entirety of her view in all directions, the sound that made the flock of nui rama rise into the air and travel further away, the sound she heard in her audio receptors was disgusting. It was an old, broken, and out of tune gong.

And it did absolutely nothing else. 

Except for the fact every aspect within five hundred miles heard the sound of the gong. They felt it in their soul. The oldest Aspects knew why it called to them. They remembered the pacts, and the chants, and the rites. It lingered on their minds, calling with the potential offering of power. Had a gong finally been rung after so long? The new aspects, freshly born in the newer centuries after the arrival of the skakdi knew nothing of the sound's purpose -- only of its allure. 

Had the cycle begun again at last?

OOC: @Azibo, @Nato the Traveler, @Sparticus147, @Toru Nui, @The UltimoScorp, and all other players with aspects within 500 miles of the dang gong.

 

IC: Boss | Desert Wastes, Driving away from Shagrak 

Boss grit his teeth and banked hard through the descending sands, watching as the rest of the crew desperately drove away from the gargantuan monstrocity. Eventually they made it safely to the rocky flatlands at the edge of the desert. Shagrak’s pace slowed, and Boss let himself spare a moment of relief. Then he felt the earthquakes and realized the great worm was digging through the rock below them. 

“We gotta cross the lava. Great.” Boss grumbled to himself. He blew his horn, signalling to the others. The Ash Barrens were going to become the safest place to be. 

“Ironic.”

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Burnmad, @Conway, etc.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Tuakana | Outskirts of Metru-Koro

They stopped.

They were still for a long moment.

They had not heard the tolling of a gong in longer than they could remember. The sound hovered at the edge of memory like a silhouette. It beckoned. It suggested power that had been lost, and secrets that had been forgotten. The ringing echoed through their form, resonating. A hum beyond hearing. A vibration beyond feeling. It was less a sound than the idea of a sound. More than a noise, it was a call. And it demanded a response.

This was indeed a day of new things. They were right to shake off the burden of years. Change had come upon the island. They heard it in the wind and smelled it in the air. Like animals fall silent before a storm, so they could sense something about to come to pass.

Thoughts of the south abandoned for now, they turned towards the source of the sound. The setting sun cast their shadow long before them as they strode tirelessly into the east.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Taku:

In her inverted state, the flush of blood in her head organs sparked an idea in Kat. Training with just body weight could only get her so far, but as a generally on foot traveler, it wasn't exactly feasible to have a weight set on hand all the time. But what if..... what if she could just wear weights all the time?! if she just made herself heavier all the time, she'd get stronger! And if she needed to take them off.... well there was no telling how much faster and stronger she'd be!

 

 

but how would she get such a thing?

 

She stood right side up once more, and asked the room at large, "Hey does anyone know where I could get some heavy clothes?"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...