Jump to content

Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay


Unreliable Narrator

Recommended Posts

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Sans' Hut

She whistled, almost tempted to ask to have a closer look at the suit, but Rose's description of the League interrupted that train of thought.

"Old feuds, huh. Last thing Zakaz needed, that's for darn sure." A somber exhale, as she reached into her packet of cigarettes, pulling one out. "You don't gotta call me ma'am, darlin', the name's Mega. My lovely Skakdi pal here is Zsann. Be nice to her, she ain't like those awful folk who took my home." She smiled again, patting Zsann on the arm gently.

Mega clicked her lighter, only for it to fail to light. "Karz."

Her eyes drifted to Rose' flamethrower, an unorthodox idea forming. "You uh...mind givin' me a light?"

OOC: @Tarn @A-tak-nid @TL01 NUVA (I'm heading to bed now, and Taka's already sleep, so we can continue in proper tommorow, sorry about the inconvenience.)

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, BULiK said:

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro North Gate, The Taku

He turned around while standing in the doorway and looked to Whisper.

"Whisper, are you coming with us?"

IC: Whisper - The Taku

"I- sorry, yes," she shook her head, blinking rapidly as if coming out of a trance, "Did any of you..." she looked around, the demeanour of those who hadn't already departed answering her question for her, "None of you heard that?" 

@BULiK

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Rose - Sans' Hut

She nodded to Mega, then Zsann. "Name's Rose." Upon the Matoran's request, she created a small flame at the end of her weapon and lit Mega's cigarette. "Heh, there you go."


@Dane-gerous@A-tak-nid@ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

She joined the landing party, pausing halfway out the bridge with Knichou when he addressed the Aspect.

"...hear what?"


@BULiK@Nato the Traveler

Edited by Tarn

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Apex (Ash Barrens)

Through the night Apex flew, keeping the skakdi within her tight grasp, a grasp that grew tighter whenever the skakdi mustered up the strength to fling swears and curses at the aspect. Apex knew the skakdi wasn't going to survive the trip, with them at best living long enough to deliver their message or being a free heartlight...Beyond that, Apex was at least happy that this skakdi was doomed to die.

Nearing the edge of the Ash Barrens, where the ashes met the sands, Apex bore witness to a truly monstrous sight. A great sandworm, larger than any she has ever seen, tearing through what appeared to be a convoy, a convoy of skakdi. The sight of so many skakdi being destroyed by such a beast filled Apex with absolute pleasure...And then that pleasure was broken by a simple, yet incomprehensible sound, one that she had not heard even long before she was even entombed, one that compelled a primal portion of her being, one that couldn't be ignored. 

Unaware of her surroundings and actions, Apex had started to slowly descend towards the ground, eventually landing, her claws no long clamped onto the skakdi. Seeing their chance, the skakdi tried its best to rise to his feet and flee, taking several faltering steps before at last it found its footing and ran as fast as it could, the sound of rigs luring it towards the convoy.

As Quickly as the sound of roaring engine drew closer, Apex regained her senses, and seeing that there was no point in pursuing the fleeing skakdi, she simply took to the air, flying towards the sound of the gong, away from the approaching convoy.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Nato the Traveler @Conway

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - The Taku

"A sound... like metal being struck..." she shuddered, unable to shake the lingering sense of being drawn elsewhere, "Calling to my very being." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2020 at 2:45 PM, pokemonlover360 said:

IC Ysocla - Tactical Panda II:

Once the Panda had finished taking off, Ysocla finally had a moment of respite from her duties. She noticed Lady Yumiwak gazing at the sights below and slowly hobbled over, propping her cane up against the railing before resting her arms on it.

The two stood in silence a moment taking in the view before Ysocla spoke. “I have to admit, when you can’t see the people who live here this island sure is lovely,” she observed. “Being able to see things from this high up helps put things into perspective.”

IC Yumiwak | Panda II

"Agreed," I purred. "It does illustrate how the beauty of this wasteland is worth something. And yet... it looks nothing like what it was when my ancestors arrived. Their histories described it differently. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?" I said, turning around and pressing my back against the balustrade, looking instead across the deck and towards the monolithic disembodied head of the giant robot. 

I scowled at it, seething hatred burning in my eyes. "What if that wasn't the only cataclysm it's experienced?"

OOC | Panda moving one more hex towards purported Taka location.

Edited by EmperorWhenua
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Dar Poroka | Le-Metru Shipyards

Poroka not like heights. But Ehlek say guard ships. So if ships go up... Poroka go up too. Guard ships is hard when fly away.

"Okay," Poroka says. Still hold box with two arms. "Sounds good. Poroka join you. Bomb run sound like good time."

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Toru Nui @Onaku

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou was perplexed. "I didn't hear anything either. Was it like some sort of... bell?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Oreius | Stannis's Vault, The Archives

There was a moment of silence after the recording ended. Oreius looked at the table, his soldier's eye moving over the assortment of lights and colours that represented the last days of the war. Their history aside, he respected Stannis's thoroughness: the old man had a knack for being in the right place at the right time, and he never wasted it. He had the eyes of a historian, and he chronicled every movement with an attention to detail that few could rival. Looking at this map with the benefit of hindsight, Oreius knew that both Stannis's observations and his theories had proven to be accurate.

The League had indeed coalesced for the final assault on Metru Nui, and Pridak had indeed had a plan. An unknown method of transportation had instantly moved the brunt of the League's forces from their conquered islands directly to the City of Legends. Dume, despite his paranoia, had not bothered to erect any special defenses in the city proper, and each Metru had fallen quickly. The defense had fallen to the Vahki and to an assortment of beings led by Brutaka, transported home from the front lines only hours earlier, and it had not been enough. True, they had managed to kill off a few of the warlords and their troops, but the island had eventually fallen.

Looking back on the events now, with Hiripaki's hologram aiding his memory, Oreius knew with a heavy heart that defeat had been a foregone conclusion. The League was too strong, and Metru Nui too slow to respond. The Matoran, resting assured in their status as Mata Nui's chosen people, had forgotten their Duty. The years of peace had rocked them all to sleep, even Dume. The war was only a newspaper story, something happening in other countries and islands far removed from home. The horror of the front lines was too distant to see, and victory seemed inevitable. They always won, after all. Always. Mata Nui would never let them lose.

Until he did, of course. Until the universe itself came apart, shaking the very stars from the sky. Hopefully that had been enough of a wake-up call. If not... Oreius tried not to think about that. A good soldier didn't worry about defeat. Or victory, for that matter. He just did his duty and trusted that it would be enough.

Would it be enough, though? Pridak had enough power to wipe Metru-Koro off the face of the island. Not only did he have the remains of his army, but he had the Vahki and any of Dume's technology that had survived the impact. One last battle would surely finish the job. Sure, Oreius had done his best to hinder the League's efforts at consolidation. He  had picked off scouts and cut power lines, and managed to delay the repair of some of the chutes. But that didn't matter. They didn't need the chutes or anything else to win. They just needed to march. So what was Pridak waiting for?

Stannis had mentioned a weapon. At first, Oreius thought that weapon was simply the method of transportation that had moved the League's forces to the heart of Metru Nui. But if the Barraki had planned on that all along, then why had they poured so much effort into securing the southern islands? Why had Carapar's forces stretched themselves so thin? What had they been waiting for? Obviously, now that he saw it, they were looking for something. And when they had found it, they had made their move.

What secret weapon was it? The Mask of Creation, perhaps? Oreius recalled the rumours that Metru Nui's forces had stolen the precious artifact from Pridak in the final moments of the battle and escaped to the new island. Without his prize, Pridak was surely uneasy. That's why he was mustering his strength: to make sure his victory would be certain. With a legendary Mask in their hands, the defenders stood a chance—the Barraki needed to strike hard enough to end the war once and for all.

A stray thought niggled at him. What had that last line meant? "The cycle continues, but this rotation is almost at an end.What rotation had Stannis spoken of? Had he accounted for the death of the universe? Surely any cycle he believed in had been cut short by the death of his god.

The Toa of Fire shook these thoughts from his head. They had to move now. The time for guerrilla tactics was over. They needed to confront Pridak and cut off the head of the League. But first...

Oreius looked at Okuo. "What do you think of all this?"

 

OOC: @Onaku @EmperorWhenua

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ollem - Starving in the desert

Most people have had the experience of waking up in an unfamiliar place, and struggled with those first few stressful moments of trying to remember what brought them to where they are. But you'll forgive me if I assert that Ollem's past few mornings had been a far stronger sip of that same brew than most ever taste. For what he reckoned must be the 15th time, he found himself laying in an endless bed of sand, staring up at a frighteningly open sky, paralyzed with fear and an overwhelming sense of loneliness.

He reached for his pack, shaking the contents out onto his sand-dusted chest. Do you wanna know what was in the pack? A slice of bread. A slice of bread, and more sand. At least the bread was in a sleeve, and thus only had a little sand on it. He ate it slowly, savoring what might have been the last food he ever ate. He was too far to go back, now, far too far. Heck, he wasn't sure he'd have gone back if he could. Not to that Karzing place.

He'd hoped to find something new. Something better, here on this planet. He'd dared to think that maybe the cataclysmic impact that had laid low all Metru-Nui could be a new start for him-- deliverance from the pitiful existence he'd eked out prior. He'd seen plenty of small Rahi amidst the sands; tried to catch a few, even, though to no avail. Surely there were beings like him, beings with whom he could take shelter, and live among. But it had been two weeks, and he'd found nothing. And now he was out of food. He still had some water, but soon that would be gone, as well, and he reckoned that would kill him even quicker in the heat of the desert.

He supposed dying here would be better than dying in the street. For all the monotony and harshness, the desert did have a certain beauty to it. Not like the city, which was ugly and full of hate. Yes, dying somewhere beautiful would be enough. It wasn't like he had any other options.

...But he did still have one other option, didn't he? Maybe, just maybe, if he kept walking, he'd find what he was looking for. Maybe salvation was just over that next dune. No, he had to keep going, until his legs gave out beneath him, and his heart went still. Then he would die, gazing forever into that awesome, awful void of space with vacant eyes. But until that happened, he'd keep walking, and hope to find something, anything.

OOC: Ollem open for interaction.

  • Like 2

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Eyru said:

IC: Dar Poroka | Le-Metru Shipyards

Poroka not like heights. But Ehlek say guard ships. So if ships go up... Poroka go up too. Guard ships is hard when fly away.

"Okay," Poroka says. Still hold box with two arms. "Sounds good. Poroka join you. Bomb run sound like good time."

IC: Zaliyah - Le-Metru Shipyards

"Alright, let's get to work," she set off towards one of the smaller airships.

38 minutes ago, BULiK said:

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou was perplexed. "I didn't hear anything either. Was it like some sort of... bell?"

IC: Whisper - The Taku

"No, bigger and deeper than that..." her mouthparts twisted into something was probably intended to be a frown, "...like a... metal drum?" 

She didn't know instruments. 

  • Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou shrugged. "Was the sound coming from somewhere specific? Like Metru-Koro or Metru-Nui?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Disembarking the Taku

Taja stepped onto the sand of Metru-Koro on her own strength, which she considered an accomplishment. Her legs worked, albeit shakily, and the rest of her strength seemed to slowly be returning. Still, her body felt as cold and empty as ever. She seemed to be permeated with a sense of loss. There was an absence in her bones that could not be filled.

That, and the sun hurt her eyes more than it usually did, even though it was late in the afternoon and its light was hardly direct. She squinted, then stepped into the shade of the Taku where she immediately felt more at ease.

She didn't know if Knichou would still want her in his crew. And even if he did, she wasn't sure if she wanted to stay. The thought of living in those cramped quarters where everyone could stare at her all the time... she shivered. She hated being looked at. That meant Metru-Koro was off the table. She could feel the curious glances the villagers were casting her way. She just wanted to be left alone, somewhere she could just sit and think and figure out what had happened to her and what it all meant.

Blinking away angry tears, Taja looked out over the desert. This island was inhospitable. Reports coming from the south and the east suggested that didn't change even as the landscape did. Even as sand and scraggly vegetation gave way to lush jungles full of trees, there was nowhere suitable for living. The swamps were poisonous and full of dangerous Rahi. The northern wastes were home to bloodthirsty raiders. And the eastern shores were charred and blackened by fire, if the stories were accurate.

She couldn't stay here. But was there anywhere else to go?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, BULiK said:

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou shrugged. "Was the sound coming from somewhere specific? Like Metru-Koro or Metru-Nui?"

IC: Whisper - The Taku

"Somewhere towards the volcano, I think. It was... strange. I didn't so much hear it as... felt it." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, The Taku

"Well, maybe if things de-escalate between the League and Metru-Koro, we can explore the volcano next," Knichou responded. "You ready to go? It looks like Taja is already leaving."

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Legion - Po-Koro:

Their crimson eyes snapped open as a familiar sound tugged on their very being.

 

Legion sat up a little straighter, their head swiveling around to put the direction of the tugging in sight. Their eyes narrowed in glee.

"It seems things are coming to fruition sooner than expected," they mused to the empty dunes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Burnmad said:

IC: Morangad - Outside Metru-Koro

The Tiokaha was thankful for the supposed interruption of this inaudible gong, as he had no idea what the Aspect had just been talking about. Accordingly, he did not ask why he was unable to hear it. "...If you are serious about this moral light business, and you have reason to believe that evil is to be done, then by all means, do what you must to stop it."

He considered going along, but he had to heal the swamp, and he'd told Keitara that he would be available here for the time being. And in any case, he would likely want to kill any Aspects that were performing unwholesome rituals, and he doubted that Sorilax would be able to set up an impromptu justice system wherever they found themselves adventuring.

 

2 hours ago, Sparticus147 said:

IC: Sala (Outside Metru-Koro)

Sala stood there listening to Sorilax's explanation on his moral and philosophical views, being somewhat amused by the shadowy chair he spontaneously made till suddenly he stopped talking, never a good sign, and starting walking. For a moment, Sala wasn't sure if he was suppose to stop Sorilax or follow, only tentatively keeping paste till Sorilax quickly turned around, startling the su-matoran, and scaring him more with his words. "Ok Sorilax, I know, but, you're still damaged. We need to get you fixed before we attempt anything."

 

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - South Gate of Metru-Koro (6, 9), outside the gates

With - Morangad, Sala

 

Sorilax paced, this time his actual arm rubbing his chin even without the use of his shoulders. “Yes, yes. You are right. And the beings in Le-Metru Nuva come even before that. Thank you, my friend.

Taking Morangad’s statement as sort of a goodbye, Sorilax got into Second Skin. “I will do what I can. And hopefully not lose myself to my impulses along the way. Farewell, nameless Tiokaha.

Sorilax and Sala strode into the village. The Aspect left his ACR next to the gate by the guards, putting the Heartlight Key into his backpack. The machine stood there, almost lost in the shadow of the wall it was up against. It stood like a second Sorilax, or a stone guardian version of him.

Turning away, Sorilax asked Sala, “Am I correct in assuming you already told the guards about that second Toa with a Kraata? If so, did you find out who we might tell about Le-Metru Nuva to ensure a trade route of some kind is established or potential rescue given?

 

OOC: @Burnmad @Sparticus147

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Tuakana | Irnakk's Tooth

They moved, untiring, with neither pause nor haste; and the faint sound of their passing went unnoticed. The rhythmic cadence of their loping stride was a steady metronome were any around to make music. Only the stars sang over it, and their song was too distant to hear.

The thump of each step was like a word unspoken.

East. East. East.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vulimai (Metru-Koro)

Getting two other guard matorans and leaving the garrison, Vulimai quickly made her way to the southern gate, wrapping around the wall till the airship was clearly in sight. Although Vulimai didn't notice any distinguishing marks or obvious weapons, she still knew that caution was necessary, and although she didn't doubt that her and the two guard matorans would be able to handle a single League soldier, she didn't know how many of them were in the unmarked vessel and what their exact purpose here is. Commanding the two guard matorans to stay where they were, ordering them to immediately get back up the second hostile intent is shown, Vulimai walked towards the airship alone, calling out to the piloting station in hopes of catching the crew's attention.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~

IC: Sala (Metru-Koro)

"I actually didn't think to tell anyone, I was too concerned about getting back here to you. As for who we could ask for Le-Metru Nuva, probably the turaga of the settlement, I think I know where he is too."

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

Edited by Sparticus147
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

Atzemio ignored the loss of his companions (they hadn't provided much in the way of conversation anyways) and the Skakdi corpse as he entered the circular room with three hallways leading ahead.

But there was someone in the way.

A suit of armor, standing upright. If there was a suit of armor, there was someone inside wearing it. Yes, Atzemio was sure of that. People wore armor. Whoever it was, they had gotten to the temple first. That was....sub optimal. Very sub optimal. 

Without much else thought, Atzemio unsheathed his blade and moved forward, intending to run the weapon straight through the stranger.

 

 

ooc: Lrrthxx can't actually be harmed, can he? Since he's just gas in the armor?

 

@Azibo@Unreliable Narrator

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, BULiK said:

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, The Taku

"Well, maybe if things de-escalate between the League and Metru-Koro, we can explore the volcano next," Knichou responded. "You ready to go? It looks like Taja is already leaving."

IC: Whisper - The Taku

"No. Irnakk's Tooth is not a place for your kind. You can take my word on that," she replied, nodding vaguely, "Let's go." 

She half-slithered, half-fell from the chair, before shimmying across the floor towards the Toa. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Sparticus147 said:

IC: Vulimai (Metru-Koro)

Getting two other guard matoran and leaving the garrison, Vulimai quickly made her way to the southern gate, wrapping around the wall till the airship was clearly in sight. Although Vulimai didn't notice any distinguishing marks or obvious weapons, she still knew that caution was necessary, and although she didn't doubt that her and the two guard matorans would be able to handle a single League soldier, she didn't know who many of them were in the unmarked vessel and what their exact purpose here is. Commanding the two guard matorans to stay where they all, ordering them to immediately get back up the second hostile intent is shown, Vulimai walked towards the airship alone, calling out to the piloting station in hopes of catching the crew's attention.
OOC: @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~

IC: Sala (Metru-Koro)

"I actually didn't think to tell anyone, I was too concerned about getting back here to you. As for who we could ask for Le-Metru Nuva, probably the turaga of the settlement, I think I know where he is too."

 

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Aurax (Still officially Barraki)

Location - Outside Metru-Koro (6, 9)

With - (Great Being) Aurax

 

Saybo took note of the approaching Matoran, pulling it up on the forward screen alongside the view of the Taku. Scanning over the console of one of the other two stations that weren’t the pilot’s or co-pilot’s, Saybo spotted what seemed to be advanced listening tech of some sort. Switching chairs and putting on headphones already plugged into the new work station, the Toa of water nodded to himself. They could listen to the outside after all. Lowering the headphones, he flicked a small lever and the voice of Vulimai filled the bridge as she called out to them.

 

OOC: @Sparticus147 @~Xemnas~

 

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Shadow and Silence - Aspects of Makuta

Location - South Gate of Metru-Koro (6, 9), just inside the walls

With - Sala

 

Oh,” Sorilax said, frowning and slightly concerned, “Well we had better go see this Turaga then and make sure he is told all. Do lead on, fellow chronicler.”

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro North Gate

When Whisper exited the bridge, Knichou gave a loose salute to Berys and closed the bulkhead door. After the three Toa and one aspect made their way down the set of ladders to descend from the Taku's lower bow hatch, Knichou pressed a button on his wrist to ensure that all bridge doors were remotely locked. The group found themselves standing outside a gate to the makeshift city. Taja stood nearby, gazing into the desert horizon. Knichou waved to get her attention as he addressed her.

"Hey Taja, are you coming in with us? We're going to talk to the Turaga, and the more crew members that are there to give their input, the more confident I'll feel in whatever decisions are made in the meeting."

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC, Aurax: Outside Metru-Koro 

Aurax rolled his eyes and pressed the button to activate the ship’s loudspeakers. 

“I’m sorry, is your name Stannis? No? Then kindly buzz off!” he said. 

He looked over at Saybo. “If she attacks us we’ll have to make a quick getaway.”

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Kal the Guardian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

IC, Aurax: Outside Metru-Koro 

Aurax rolled his eyes and pressed the button to activate the ship’s loudspeakers. 

“I’m sorry, is your name Stannis? No? Then kindly buzz off!” he said. 

He looked over at Saybo. “If she attacks us we’ll have to make a quick getaway.”

 

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - (Still officially Barraki)

Location - Outside Metru-Koro (6, 9)

With - (Great Being) Aurax

 

Saybo nodded, “Of course, great one.” He slid back into the co-pilot’s chair, once more ready to take off whenever needed.

 

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @Sparticus147

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro North Gate

"Well... whatever works for you. Hopefully this won't take too long..."

Knichou began walking into Metru-Koro, assuming Nale and Triage, at least, were following. As for Whisper... he wasn't sure if her presence would help or hurt the negotiations, but he knew that if she was close enough to keep an eye on, there was less of a chance of any incidents like in Po-Koro. Hopefully.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Sala (Metru-Koro)

Leading Sorilax through the streets of the settlement, Sala retraced his steps and made it back to what he is presuming is the turaga's hut, noticing the gathering around the hut itself. Sala knocked onto the door of the turaga hut, hoping he wasn't still busy.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Azibo @Snelly @Dane-gerous @A-tak-nid @Tarn @TL01 NUVA @Conway I think this is everyone.

IC: Vulimai (Metru-Koro)

Vulimai was initially offended by the League soldier's statement but she wasn't surprised. She was hoping these soldiers were also as reasonable as the last bunch might of been, but apparently that was not the case. "Listen here League soldiers, you are invading Metru-Koro airspace, and unless you are willing to explain your reason being here I will be forced to call upon the resident toa to remove you...Now then, are we going to be civil and talk or are you going to bomb us ahead of schedule?"

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~

Edited by Sparticus147
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - The Taku

The Aspect unfurled her wings and flapped leisurely after the Toa, looking over the ramshackle infrastructure of the village as she passed through. That these Matoran had managed to make so much in so little time was impressive, that they'd survived unscathed so far against the warskaks was even more so.

But nothing lasted forever on this wretched rock. Given the apparent agitation of the locals, it seemed conflict was coming... 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - Metru-Koro

The medic and the Toa of Magnetism followed Knichou. To Nale, the village didn't look too different from Po-Koro--but it wasn't like she was expecting shining towers, even for something with "Metru" in the name. It hadn't been trampled by Skakdi (yet), at least.

"What's the Turaga like? If you've met him, I mean," she asked Knichou. Nale noticed that the villagers seemed to be preparing for something.


@BULiK

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vulimai (Metru-Koro)

"Like I said, he disappeared, it's pretty hard to figure out where someone went when they can teleport. As for my message, tell Pridak to reconsider his bombing of Metru-Koro, Sans is a fool and does not know what he is doing in truth. At least ask him if he is willing to reconsider negotiations with the captain of the guard instead." With that Vulimai walked back to the two guard matorans, ordering both of them to keep everything that has happened here to themselves and to tell no other without her direct permission, with Vulimai turning back to make sure that the League ship at least leaves.

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @Kal the Guardian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Jephro-Metru-Koro-Outside san's hut

Jephro walked up to the door to get a better talk to the driver, he didn't look directly at the window. Eyes glancing back and forth nervously along the vehicle. "I was just wondering if I might be able to help you guys, since Turuga Sans is bussy. There's a lot of people in there right now, so I'm just kind of waiting for my turn." 

@ZippyWharrgarbl

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | This land called Zakaz

The Wanderer walked.

The land called Zakaz was beautiful, in a peculiar way—a lush and fertile land stripped and laid bare by the horrors of the past, where past and present clashed always. What a poetic place for the cycle to begin again, the Wanderer wondered.

The Wanderer walked.

And as he walked, he remembered. He remembered the past, or what he could of it, and considered how it would begin again. In who's image, though? This land called Zakaz was always evolving according to the winds of change and Destiny was fickle there. The gods came, the gods reigned, and the gods went away, each taking their machinations with them as they closed their doors. This land called Zakaz went through other names before and was ruled by other gods, and yet everyone returned sometime. Someway. 

T h e W a n d e r e r w a l k e d.

And as he walked, he slowed his pace. Every step became calmer. He breathed deeply, inhaling long and exhaling longer. Ever step became slower, more careful, more exact, and more purposeful on the next step. The ground beneath him tolled away increasingly slower, but Stannis did not concern himself with the flow of time, or of the land, or of the sensations he felt in his heartlight, only on being where he was not.

T  h  e  W  a  n  d  e  r  e  r   w  a  l  k  e  d.

It was often a wonderment and cause for speculation and disbelief that Stannis habitually appeared where he was needed. Some of it was due to practicality and intelligence, traits which the Wanderer had in spades, honed over the millennia of being a scholar and survivalist, though there was a considerable amount that was as mystical as the winds of change. Magic, he explained when pressed many times before, was simply a label applied to powers beyond the comprehension of disbelievers. There was nothing magical about Stannis, only mystery, and some great many things about him were intended to be mysterious. How did Stannis travel the breadths of the Matoran Universe, that perverse living metal box they had lived in for a hundred thousand years, with such a degree of fluidity and expediency, evading the swords and eyes of the enemy along the way? How did Stannis traverse the length of this land called Zakaz, from the desert of the north to the swamps of the south and back, with the suddenness of lightning? 

T   h   e   W   a   n   d   e   r   e   r    w   a   l   k   e   d.

The land called Zakaz seemed to not have moved on either side of him. The same mountains and sands surrounded from before him, and Po-Koro was still a perceptible settlement behind him, but he did not think about the village, or its denizens, or the mountains to his sides, or the sands beneath his feet, the Wanderer only focused on the places he was not. He was not at the edge of Irnakk's Tooth. He was not on the shores of the Kumu Islets. He was not at the edge of the moat around Metru Nui. He was not in Metru Koro.

T    h    e    W    a    n    d    e    r    e    r     w    a    l    k    e    d.

And yet... he was. The bustle and sounds of life materialized around him, Matoran busies by tending to their lives as best they could in this land called Zakaz. The Taku was just now coming from from the north and landed at the other end of the ramshackle city. The Wanderer was always where he was needed at the time he was needed as Destiny required, no sooner, and no later; that was his magic. He'd arrived in Metru Koro well before sundown, as promised, and just before he needed to hear his name beckoned.

On 5/12/2020 at 7:57 PM, ~Xemnas~ said:

“Refugees from Metru-Nui! I have come seeking a Toa by the name of Stannis. If he is in the village, let it be known that Aurax wishes to speak with him.”

The Wanderer walked, normally this time, and approached the vessel. A trio of Matoran guards were there already, their captain attempting to reason with the ones inside the vessel, and Stannis quietly presented himself to the assembled partied. "I am here," he said.

He looked up at the airship with a curious expression. "Hello, Aurax."

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro Streets

The group walked through the alleys of the makeshift settlement, not quite wandering aimlessly, but not going on a direct or certain path either. Knichou was somehow certain he'd know which hut was the Turaga's if he saw it. The streets were eerily quiet, the air thick with the uncertain tension of the impending battle that all thought to be inevitable. Matoran scurried about moving supplies towards central locations. They were all survivors, they weren't going to give up now, by any means.

"Well... I won't claim to know him well, but he's... eccentric? Kind of a joker? I don't know... I only met him for a short time, in Dume's office of the Coliseum. A lot happened then and I don't know if any of it made any sense."

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC, Aurax: Outside Metru-Koro

When the Wanderer made his entrance, Aurax’s eyes flashed a variety of emotions, mainly surprise and anger. 

“Saybo, land the ship. I’m going outside.”

When the airship had landed (likely earning the ire of the captain of the guard), Aurax lowered the ramp and exited the ship. “Stannis. You’re looking as old as ever.”

The Toa of Plasma looked behind Stannis at the captain of the guard. “Hey, I know I was about to leave, but since he’s here now, I’m gonna talk to the old man first and then I’ll take off, m’kay?”

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Sparticus147 @EmperorWhenua

Edited by ~Xemnas~
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vulimai (Metru-Koro)

"Toa Stannis! How did you get here?" Vulimai looked at the old wizen toa, surprised at his sudden appearance. This surprise faded into annoyance as the League ship once again landed in front of them, a member of the crew and the one she has been presumably talking too quickly making his way out of the airship. "As long as you deliver my message and not cause anymore trouble. Speaking of which, Toa Stannis, do you require any assistance in the moment?" The guard captain looking up to the toa for his response.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~ @EmperorWhenua

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | Metru Koro

"I'm a wizard and I meant to be here, so here I am," the old man replied to Vulimai. He looked back up at Aurax, drinking in the visage of the toa as he walked steadily down the ramp. "And while I do not require your help, I do thank you for asking."

Stannis took another step closer to the airship. "It's not often I meet two of the League's lieutenants in half as many days. Did you come all this way just to ask for an apology from an old man in his last days?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...