Jump to content

Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay


Unreliable Narrator
 Share

Recommended Posts

IC: Yaushe - Nyoom

"Right," Yaushe rumbled, checking her mirrors. "Shouldn't take too long. Hold onto something, if you want."

After making sure everyone was buckled in (safety first), Yaushe's engines revved, and with blinding speed, she gunned it down the empty streets, swerving and drifting turns with expert skill. Thank goodness the city was evacuated. Even still, she had the brakes ready to go if necessary.

@Toru Nui@A-tak-nid@Tarn

  • Like 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Ruins of Stone

”Okay, that seems to be working. Let’s do this, then.”

Atamai proceeded to roll the cube right once to [2, 2], then right again to [3, 2], then right once more to [4, 2], allowing the cube to pick up the tiles along the way. Atamai then rolled the cube down one to [4, 3], allowing the cube to pick up one last tile. He held his breath and waited to see what would happen...

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Ice

As the ice caps melted into their respective tubes, the three standing in the chambers felt growing anticipation. Finished, Sidra pulled away. The three tubes slid into the walls, and the liquid drained into something hidden. They heard the groaning and shifting of something beyond their view, and then the far wall split in half and rolled back to reveal a long hallway covered in further hieroglyphics. An arched doorway waited at the end of the hall. 

"You have proven yourselves enough to walk the path as individuals," said the Administrator.
 

Ooc: @Nato the Traveler, @Crimson Jester, @EmperorWhenua

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern Wastes, Ruins of Stone

Just as before, each new tile unlocked and attached to the cube, until finally, the group was looking at another sphere like the ones they had spotted before. Beyond that, nothing happened. Had they done everything right? And what came next?

OOC: @~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Parnassus | Nightmare Pits

"Knowledge of how to bend the storms to your will," Parnassus said. "Knowledge of how to bend the fundamental elements of this world to your whim. I could teach you about the gears that turn beneath the skin of the universe, and how to turn them to your tune."

The Aspect smiled, and it was a smile on a face not built for it.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

-Void

  • Like 1
 
 
[ BZPRPG ]

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Conway said:

IC: Parnassus | Nightmare Pits

"Knowledge of how to bend the storms to your will," Parnassus said. "Knowledge of how to bend the fundamental elements of this world to your whim. I could teach you about the gears that turn beneath the skin of the universe, and how to turn them to your tune."

IC: Corrivalis - Nightmare Pits 

"To what end?" He asked, "I can see what power for power's sake does to people," he gestured to Barius and Boss. 

@Conway

1 hour ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Ice

"You have proven yourselves enough to walk the path as individuals," said the Administrator.

IC: Sidra - Ruins of Ice

"Well, would you look at that," Sidra returned the lantern to the pedestal, riding high on a sense of elation at another success. It felt good, making progress, discovering new possibilities. Maybe I should've been an explorer instead. She turned to Korruhn and Leklo, then gestured at the new corridor, "Shall we?" 

@Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2020 at 4:44 PM, Tarn said:

IC: Korio Karasha - Tactical Panda II

"Ah, Miss Yumi...!" C...could it be? Korio remembered back at the Rig, when he was so busy daydreaming that Zai took what should have been his moment. The Vo-Skakdi's red optics stared at his queen's hand, his heartlight racing, then he glanced around to ensure no one else would attempt to steal this from him again. His moment. Without a second thought, he took it and braced for the surge of elemental power they'd both feel.
 

IC Yumiwak | Panda II

As soon as Korio took my hand our wills combined and summoned the elemental powers within us. In an instant, psionics and lightning fused together and stretched out across the sky in a brilliant flash. Korio's element became a conduit for my own, finding the paths of least resistance and carving swaths of the horizon for my powers to inhabit. Just like lightning sought out the tallest points to strike my psionic arms scanned for minds of the most intelligence, far faster than my mere eyes would have been able. 

And I found it. I found one. It was the only sentience in the entire grid, a powerful brain radiating with strong emotions of purpose and anger. It was the mind of a warrior, a commander, a... queen. And thanks to Korio's sharing I could tell exactly where it was. I let go of his hand and then pointed it in a specific direction. "Turn us there, thirteen degrees south-southwest! Ysocla! Lower elevation to fifty bio!"

I clasped my hands together and rubbed them quickly with gleeful anticipation. It was not far. Soon she would be mine. But nothing could prepare me for the sight of her when we finally caught view of her...

 

Quote

IC: Rose - Coliseum

Rose continued to follow Stannis, grimacing at the state of the corridor they were in. It was a level of carnage she'd become accustomed to  during her time with the military, unfortunately. "Place looks like a ###### slaughterhouse," she said. It reminded her of how the Metru Nui forces had left that island during the Silver Sea conflict, the blood of League heretics marking the walls of the temple.

IC Stannis | Coliseum

"It probably was exactly that," was all Stannis flatly said as he led the pulled the group away from the sight of death and further down the corridor, potentially to their own slaughter. The Wanderer had many names and titles, but he was not a soldier—the gore and death was not what he was used to, and that set him apart from people like Rose and Skyra who had become accustomed to it all. To the old man, it was waste, negligence, a symptom of a uncaring god who had long since set his universe on autopilot. Perhaps, he reflected, that was what Dume was truly attempting to achieve, to reset things to how they were before, when Mata Nui gave a shred about being the god people took him as. It was too late for that now—for now. He set his mind on the future, ever forward, always upward, to make things better later. 

Their footfalls sounded like hammers pounding at the protocrete floor, lit starkly by flickering white fixtures at regular intervals along the walls, but curiously even in the wash of colorless light the space seemed dark and oppressive. Shadows were restrained to thin triangles there, slicing like thin daggers across the floor and walls as the beings ran down the length of the tunnel, but were more concentrated and darker despite—and indeed because—of the lights. Stannis could feel their forbidding cuts as though they were real even under his heavy cloak. Everything in the subterranean sections was strained and claustrophobic, making it seem as though these base levels truly were foisting the whole weight of the Coliseum and the dense history of macabre lies belonging to the building's institution. 

Finally they came upon the door Stannis sought, and the old man extended a bony finger and pressed the call button. The door opened with a small chime, exposing the grimy car often forgotten by all except the maintenance personnel and cleaning crews who were so tired of keeping everything else immaculate that they neglected to keep their own areas in as pristine shape. Nobody cared to check on it, and there was none who would care even if they did see the neglect; not even the Vahki used these lifts for they hadn't any need for them. 

Stannis said nothing as he stepped in, or as the lift ascended through the core section of the massive tower. Whatever plan he had was ready to be shared yet, even as he touched the button for Level 49.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Corrivalis - Nightmare Pits

"Until I'm struck down by the next to rise, and they destroy all trace of my legacy to ensure the rise of their own," he replied. There were many things he didn't understand, but he knew what warskaks did with the slain - their hearts and lives taken as sacrifices, their belongings and equipment salvaged, their broken bodies left to bleach in the sun.

"As I'm sure you have seen, the path to this place is piled with the skulls of slain warskaks. People who thought themselves powerful, people who once tried to make names for themselves. No one remembers their names anymore." 

@Conway

  • Like 1

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

"You have proven yourselves enough to walk the path as individuals," said the Administrator.

IC Leklo | Ice Ruins depths

A shiver descended Leklo's spine at the voice's words. It wasn't from the cold—his body somehow still retained the resistance to frigid temperatures even after his apotheosis to plasma toa—but distinctly emotional. This place, whatever, wherever it was, was ancient and rife with secrets none had witnessed in eons of memory. The former Alpinist knew little about the history of the land called Zakaz, his time there being short as it was and handicapped to findings from mostly geological surveying, but he had the same inklings, the same tickles at the back of his neck here in these ruins as he did in the portal in the Hideaway in Ko-Metru.

And those similarities were finally catching up to him. The pristine ice, the trees, the sensation of otherworldliness, the geometries... the strange writings on the walls, the plinths, the riddles... the nagging at his belly, the titillation on his heartlight, the immaculate snows... Leklo abruptly realized all these things were the same, and that in turn revealed something he hadn't been able to fathom before: That he'd been to this land called Zakaz; that the portal for the Great Disk brought him here; and that Metru Nui and this land were somehow connected. It awed him to think of himself as a pioneer, touching, albeit briefly, upon a small section of this place which was so steeped in lore and danger.

He nodded to Sidra with a strange glint in his eyes and took a step forward towards the newly revealed hallway, stopping a few paces in and touching the hieroglyphs carved upon them. He chose to engage with the Administrator, hoping it could share some further knowledge since it seemed quite capable of dialogue so far. "Administrator," he said, timidly but loud enough to compensate for his hesitations, "what do you know of a man named Dume? And tell us about the writings here."

A beat. "Please." Even a Ko-Matoran should maintain his manners in a wasteland.

 

On 5/30/2020 at 1:30 PM, Toru Nui said:

IC: Achro (Onu-Metru, The Archives, Vault Exterior)

“Alright then. Get to work. At Achro’s command, the four warriors went up to the vault’s door to begin said work with their tools.

IC Hiripaki | Archives

At the barest contact of tool upon vault door a powerful electric bolt arced out, marking wherever it went with a black streak of char and turning the spoon in particular into a wilted nail. Those who held such implements were thrown back and tossed to the ground unceremoniously, thoroughly rebuffed by the sudden and incredibly forceful shock.

Within the motherboard, the intelligence of Hiripaki giggled with glee at the use of her toys at long last. Protecc! she electronically thought. Hee hee!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, ???

This phase of the puzzle concluded without the slightest snag, a thought which concerned Korruhn, which he subtly expressed with narrowed eyes slowly scanning the room like a Vahki on the prowl. His concentration was suddenly derailed by the subtle tang of... exuberance? in the Hunter's voice. From beneath his mask came a stifled, mocking chuckle. To think, if this newfound intrepid explorer had discovered her passion before she killed Dume and brought death to the Great Spirit, we wouldn't be here! If only I'd have taken the poor thing temple-hunting! The laughter continued, although only in his mind. Korruhn would let himself enjoy this brief slice of a moment, but he would not let the others know of any such enjoyment. Not now.

As Leklo began a line of questioning with the Administrator, the Shadow Toa stepped forward through the newly-formed door, and raised his sigil-scarred right hand to the hieroglyphs to further examine them, in an attempt to understand just where they were...

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @EmperorWhenua @Nato the Traveler

Untitledbzp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern Wastes, Ruins of Stone

The sphere, thanks to its shape, was harder to pick up than the cube and Atamai had to pause once or twice to adjust his grip or risk it slipping from his grasp. He stood over the center hole and dropped the sphere. At that very moment, the administrator informed the group: “Grid deactivated. The grid must be active when the sphere is dropped.”

The sphere disappeared down the shaft, the sound receding rapidly. Three seconds passed and then there was a splash from down below as the sphere hit water. Assembling the sphere had obviously worked, but the rest hadn’t. 

“Resetting.”

The tiles of the grid suddenly flipped over, hiding the inscripted side from view and forming a smooth surface in the ground instead. At the same time, at the bottom of the grid, where they had found the cube originally, another rose from the floor in the same spot. Once it had fully emerged, the grid tiles flipped over again, the missing insets having been replaced.

“Would you like to try again?”

OOC: @~Xemnas~

 

IC [Tactical Panda II]:

Moving as the ship lowered, so she could keep an eye on the exact spot she had felt, Yumiwak saw the landscape below come into view again and found that her direct line of sight was obscured by a rocky overhang and its cast shadow. Out here it was simply too bright, her eyes not adjusted to clearly see what she so desperately wanted to, just waiting below. But what she could make out was the silhouette of a boulder, and laying atop the boulder, a figure resting on its side. A very tall figure, the organic and curved outline of the body a stark contrast to the surrounding rock…

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

 

IC [Nixie]:

“Oh, spirits...thank you...thank you!” Nixie said, relief obvious in her voice. Without another word, she spun and hurried back up the road towards her hut. Taja of course knew the way. 

The astronomer threw her door open and skidded to halt inside, looking around her room. Piles of charts and tablets and scrolls with notes were scattered around. Some were orderly and sorted, some were just notes or failed attempts. Between them and the telescope, it was impossible for her alone to grab all of it. But now that she had help.

She let out a brief sigh, then went to work on getting the telescope ready to be dismounted.

OOC: @Eyru

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Ice

As they walked down the hallway, Leklo asked his questions and Korruhn ran his hand on the wall. Leklo's curiosity only grew. Korruhn's hand got cold from brushing against the hallway, missing part of the riddle burned into his hand. Sidra contemplated her choice of prior employment while walking forward with the lamp.

"You ask more questions than you have patience, toa Leklo. I will answer as best I can. Time and inactivity has filled me with lost memories. What is there to know of Forgemaster Dume? He makes masks and disks of value. I have not seen him in… a long time, and never in this temple. He prayed in the temple to the East, in the region of fire. I have blessed many of his creations."
The Administrator paused, not to catch a breath but to let the information sink in.
"The writing is of the matoran. It tells their story of loss, of growth, and of loss again. Many teachings are stored here. Many prophecies. Most of what is written I cannot speak. It is not my place. You are not the first cycle, and you will not be the last."

As they crossed the threshold into the next space, the Administrator said; “but we do not exist as just individuals. The Krom reminds us we are all part of a whole, and we rise or fall together in these great cycles."

Korruhn, Leklo, and Sidra stepped into the hexagonal room, the icy walls bare at first glance save for lightstone sconces providing a soft blue illumination. A strange device rested in the center of the room. It rose about chest height for a toa with a slot at the top. All three immediately noticed how the slot seemed perfectly shaped to fit a kanoka disk of all things. A three digit code could be seen next to the disk slot: 4-2-9.

On the far wall they discovered one more piece of writing. The letters in matoran spelled a single word: NUVA.

...

1598921003_RuinPuzzleFinalNuvaChamber.thumb.jpg.f2d0c8c2fdbbcd0af663e82b27748426.jpg


Ooc: @Nato the Traveler, @EmperorWhenua, @Crimson Jester

Art by @Vezok's Friend

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Ruins of Stone

This is why we can’t have nice things. 
Atamai ignored the Administrator and studied the grid again, then picked up the new cube. This time, he put the cube in the bottom right corner of the grid, the [5, 4] position. He moved the cube left once, up three times, and left once more. The newly created sphere had ended up at the [3, 1] position, right in front of the center hole. 

Atamai bent down, and with a great heave, shoved the sphere into the chute, taking care not to lift it off the grid this time. 

OOC: @Vezok's Friend Atamai moved the cube in this order: [5, 4], [4,4], [4,3], [4,2], [4,1], [3,1]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern Wastes, Ruins of Stone

This time, there was no warning message from the administrator. The grid remained active. 

But still, instead of emerging on the slide that led to the pool above the generator, the sphere plummeted down the hole and unceremoniously fell into the water a moment later, way off the mark. 

“Activation unsuccessful.” the administrator informed them. “Resetting.”

The process of the flipping tiles and rising cube repeated. 

“Would you like to try again?”

OOC: @~Xemnas~
 

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Ruins of Stone

The Toa growled in mild frustration. He picked up the new cube and placed it this time on the [3,4] tile. He repeated the same process that he tried previously, only this time the sphere was completed on the [1,1] tile in front of the leftmost hole. He pushed the completed sphere into the chute and hoped for the best. 

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern Wastes, Ruins of Stone

The sphere fell down the first hole. They almost expected another splash. But instead, looking from the semi-circle walkway extending over the chasm, to see what would happen, Atamai and the group spotted the sphere roll down the slide. They followed it with their eyes and watched it drop off of the end and into the pool above the generator. The smaller splash it made went unheard so close to the waterfall.

It only took mere moments for the water to start filling up the pool and overflow, right onto the water wheel, which began turning slowly. A few sparks flew from the generator as it began to power up, followed by a deep rumble that made the walkway shudder beneath their feet. 

And then, as it picked up speed, the submerged pillars began to rise. One after another, they pierced the surface, water cascading off of their flat tops, until they formed a bridge, leading away from the walkway and over the chasm towards the waterfall. The last pillar with the roof caused the waters pouring down from above to split, opening up the way forward and revealing another gateway on the far side, which had thus far been obscured by the waterfall. A soft light shone from the inside, beckoning them. It led to a long hallway covered in further hieroglyphics. An arched doorway waited at the end of the hall.

"You have proven yourselves enough to walk the path as individuals," said the Administrator.
 

OOC: @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @pokemonlover360 @Harvali @Onaku

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Ruins of Stone

Atamai let out a relieved sigh. He would’ve been a little embarrassed had that not worked. 

“Thank you, Administrator,” Atamai called to the AI. He turned back to his companions. “Let’s go see what’s in the next room.”

As Atamai crossed over the walkway and began to head into the next room, he felt the same excitement in his gut that he had felt while searching for the Great Disks. When he reached the hallway, Atamai ran his fingers gently over the hieroglyphs on the walls. 

”Administrator, what can you tell us about the history of these ruins?” he asked. 

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Ruins of stone:

The machine followed behind Atamai, gears whirring in processing power. It took a glance at the multiple failed sphere rolls in the pool below.

Additional query: how many others have previously passed these puzzles?” it asked the Administrator.

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Yaushe and Mega - Nyoom

After a harrowing high-speed drive through the streets of Metru-Koro, Yaushe came to a controlled halt before the Taku.

"... Thanks, Yaushe," Mega said after a few minutes, evidently a little rattled. She shook her head, peered up at the airship, and then turned to Triage. "Y' got a way of having 'em open up for us, darlin'? Or do we just give 'em a holler?"

@A-tak-nid @Tarn @Toru Nui

  • Like 2

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: GM said go ahead with the trade

IC Mahrika - Suva of Stone

Mahrika felt the weight on her back vanish, as a pair of boots manifested over her feet. The boots fit oddly well despite her Matoran nature, did she really have feet like a Toa’s? Or could Vokarda habe adjusted part of her body to fit better? Mahrika knew she adapted to the cold of her underwater cave as well as a Ko-Matoran, though it had taken longer, and it had taken only a brief exposure to the desert to adjust to the heat. Vokarda helped her adapt. But could her partner change her body?

Regardless that wasn’t important now. Mahrika … she had her plan. A crude one, but it was better than nothing. Shakily she peered her head around the Suva and startled as she finally caught full sight of the Skakdi. “You … don’t look like the Skakdi I remember…” She swallowed, where were his frills? “I … I couldn’t have forgotten that much, could I?

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Burnmad

IC “Collector” The Ruins of Stone

Collector glanced up, they had been dissecting the weapon when apparently Atamai solved yet another puzzle. They eyed the Skakdi weapon, they were no closer to unlocking its elemental unlocking capacities, a waste so far. Still, they would keep at it. But later.

They reassembled the weapon crudely to at least be able to carry it as they spoke to Atamai, “Congratulations, Toa Atamai, you are highly logical and creative to solve both puzzles. I can see why you were able to find the Great Disks. I apologize for not being of much help on the puzzles.

They hastily stood up and followed after the others, hopefully not forgetting any components in their speed to keep pace.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Vezok's Friend @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Triage - Metru-Koro/The Taku

Triage looked up at the rope ladder leading into the cargo bay, then at the haunted van he was currently seated in, and sighed. "I...yeah, but getting Yaushe aboard might be a bit problematic. The captain doesn't really follow regulation...uh, well, I guess there isn't any airship regulation to follow anymore, now that I think of it. I'll be right back," the medic said, then was promptly slammed back into his seat upon realizing he hadn't undone his seatbelt. Making sure to unbuckle this time, he hopped out of the van, climbed the rope ladder into the cargo bay, and made his way to the bridge. Here he found Knichou, Nale, some others he recognized from before and some he didn't. "Captain, we have a van situation," was the first words out of Triage's mouth, which he quickly regretted but pressed on. "I've got a vehicle out here that needs to come aboard, my friends are in it. Mega's group."

@BULiK@Toru Nui@ZippyWharrgarbl@A-tak-nid

IC: Korio Karasha - Tactical Panda II (Kuwabara, kuwabara...)

Lightning crackled off the Skakdi's body as he stepped away from Yumiwak, the euphoria of using his element (and working in tandem with his queen), long-dormant and out-of-use, overtaking his senses. He cackled to himself watching bolts travel between his fingers, standing tall, but his excitement was quickly cut short by a sudden spike of back pain that forced him to bend down into his usual hunched position, grabbing onto the bow for balance as his powers faded again. "Bloody 'ell..." he gasped out. "Been a good while since I'd done that. If I could shock blokes all the time, most of the Rig would be charred corpses by now I'd say..."

Looking over the side of the ship now, Korio watched as it descended, down upon the location of their prey...

@EmperorWhenua@pokemonlover360@Vezok's Friend

  • Like 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Vezok's Friend said:

IC [Tactical Panda II]:

Moving as the ship lowered, so she could keep an eye on the exact spot she had felt, Yumiwak saw the landscape below come into view again and found that her direct line of sight was obscured by a rocky overhang and its cast shadow. Out here it was simply too bright, her eyes not adjusted to clearly see what she so desperately wanted to, just waiting below. But what she could make out was the silhouette of a boulder, and laying atop the boulder, a figure resting on its side. A very tall figure, the organic and curved outline of the body a stark contrast to the surrounding rock…

IC Yumiwak | Panda II

There she was... And holy heck, what a beauty, just lounging in the wasteland sun, soaking in the bleaching rays like a some great breached mermaid. As we sailed closer I raised my telescūpe up to gate a better look at her and cupped my hand over the edge of the lens to keep the glare down. 

"She looks tired," I thought out loud. "No weapons that I can make out... Maybe that gun McGrokk has really was hers." And all the better, I thought. I knew I was made of strong stuff, but I also knew going toe-to-toe with someone who wasted a party of Mesi was a literal request for a death warrant, and I wasn't about to die and end my bloodline here. Greatness—that's what awaited me, providing I played my cards right and stayed smart about it. In the same vein, capturing this warrior would have to be done tactically and intelligently. Risks to myself needed to be minimal.

I savored all the titillating ideas that ran through my mind. What exactly would I do with her once I caught her, chain her to the mast? shackle her ankles and collar her? coat her in a membrane of metal and call her my Dreenan? I was not sure, but I was certain that I would claim her, learn her secrets and power, and I would have them for myself. 

"Land the Panda there," I said to the helmsman, pointing out a flat promontory just large enough for us to settle down. "And cut the jet engines; we'll land using wind power. It's cooler that way."

I returned to the banister and looked at her through the lenses again. Soon, mettles will be tested.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro North Gate, Bridge of the Taku

Knichou gave Kat a nod. As much as he hoped to capture the airships, he knew in his gut that Kathrine would need to blaze a path through those ships. The captain then looked at Skorm and the person he just identified as Irna.

"Both of you go, and stick together. No less than two on a ship, you'll need to watch each others' backs. Let me worry about getting both of you aboard."

He looked around the room. The time for talk was over. The enemy ships would be upon the village any minute, the time for action drew near. In his heart, Knichou did not know if he was ready. His stomach was struggling under the weight of the responsibility of the lives of those in the room with him and all those huddling in the village nearby. He turned to Berys, who has been patiently watching the proceedings as the engine idled.

"Alright, Berys, we're gonna need to gain alti-"

Knichou was interrupted by Triage bursting into the room.

"Captain, we have a van situation,"

An eyebrow was raised as Knichou stopped mid sentence. Triage continued before Knichou could fully parse the previous statement and respond.

"I've got a vehicle out here that needs to come aboard, my friends are in it. Mega's group."

So she really is sticking with her word on staying around for the fight, Knichou thought. He was glad Triage had made it back. Knichou hoped he didn't need Triage for what was about to happen. While Triage's statement was confusing, there wasn't enough time to question what the Karz was going on; Knichou needed to get in the air, and fast. He pressed a button on his wrist, and his voice boomed throughout the ship.

"Arnex we've got a vehicle nearby, grab it and bring it up aboard, be careful for passengers. Exuze and Suhaku, be ready to bolt it down, as soon as it's in we're pulling maneuvers."

The Onu-Matoran adjusted her posture in the seat of the crane controls. Looking at the cameras from the crane, she quickly saw the strange van underneath the ship that hadn't been there earlier. It would be a difficult grab, but she maneuvered the tool over the center of the vehicle, and went down for a grab.

  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Yaushe and Mega - Big Greb

Arnex would be treated to the sight of a van appearing to steel itself at the sight of the claw.

"Y'awright?" Mega asked Yaushe.

Yaushe grumbled back, "Your boyfriend's buddies better not scratch my paint job."

Mega laughed. "Aw, don't worry. I can touch it up, easy."

Mega recalled that, to do this, she'd need her workshop, and her smile slipped a little.

@BULiK @A-tak-nid @Toru Nui

  • Like 4

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zsann, in the van, grab time

Zsann had thought they'd get to exit the van first, but then she guessed it was too late to do so now. Instead the Skakdi just made sure her seatbelt was fastened properly - or at least that's what it could have looked like as she tugged at it uneasily.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

 My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Ice

Korruhn, Leklo, and Sidra stepped into the hexagonal room, the icy walls bare at first glance save for lightstone sconces providing a soft blue illumination. A strange device rested in the center of the room. It rose about chest height for a toa with a slot at the top. All three immediately noticed how the slot seemed perfectly shaped to fit a kanoka disk of all things. A three digit code could be seen next to the disk slot: 4-2-9.

IC: Sidra - Ruins of Ice

"Well, it's been fun, but I think our exploration ends here," Sidra sighed, gazing dejectedly upon the sight before her. She knew the shape of a Kanoka disk when she saw it. She knew what specific Kanoka those numbers pertained to. She knew what had become of that disk. 

But in that moment on defeat, something else clicked in her mind. The inscription of the Toa in the Ice Suva, being rebuilt and upgraded into something new - Turaga Dume's original intention for the Great Disks - the Administrator's talk of cycles - and if the Dume of this world was anything like the Dume from her universe - Did I come all this way just to end up right back where I started? 

"Wait. This machine," she addressed the Administrator, "Was it designed to transfer the power of a Great Disk into a being?" 

@Unreliable Narrator @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua

10 hours ago, Conway said:

IC: Parnassus | Nightmare Pits

"You're comparing petty warlords to demigods, Corrivalis," Parnassus said. "Because someone who knows how -- they will never be scoured from memory."

IC: Corrivalis - Nightmare Pits

"I'm no god, and I never will be," he replied, though his tone remained thoughtful, "And if such godhood were possible... why not attain it yourself?" 

@Conway

  • Like 1

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro North Gate, Bridge of the Taku

"Wait, what?"

~~~

Having aligned the crane with the center of the Van's roof, Arnex lowered it fully until the crane magnetically attached to the vehicle. A moment later the arms of the claw lowered and magnetized as well. Arnex carefully used the crane controls to raise the vehicle slowly up inside the Taku, then moved it laterally until the van was hovering over the floor of the cargo bay.

Exuze and Suhaku were on the lower deck, giving Arnex hand signals as she slowly lowered the vehicle in place. Once it was on the ground, Suhaku began attaching cables to the floor in front of the van, then flew above it to attach the other ends of those cables to the floor behind the van. Hopefully that would be enough to prevent it from sliding out the back of the ship when they took off.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Yaushe - Wheee

Yaushe quickly determined she didn't like flying. The revelation came when she was about two metres off the ground. They were getting rather high, no dirt beneath her wheels, only a crushing drop below...

Then they were moved, and her tank dropped as she moved into the cargo bay. Yaushe relaxed somewhat when her wheels touched the cargo bay's floor... and then she had something being strapped over her.

"Hey!" she barked in surprise, the harsh crank of metal expressing more surprise than actual fury. "What gives?!"

@A-tak-nid @Toru Nui @BULiK

  • Like 2

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn

He had hoped that the Dark Hunter would glance over that. Those 4 letters carved on the wall, stoic and mysterious in their unassuming silence, held what was possibly the greatest secret they had discovered. If Korruhn and Leklo could get a disc made, who knows what the two could do. But he was concerned; what would happen were Sidra to get back here with a disc first? Korruhn didn't trust her one bit, regardless of whether he respected her or not.

"Well, this would be a lot less complicated if Dume were here now," Korruhn said, barely attempting to veil the slight against the Hunter. Without waiting for a response, Korruhn turned on his heels, exiting the room through the hieroglyph-laden hallway that led back into the previous chamber.

"Administrator," Korruhn called out into the empty room. His mind had been half-occupied since the first chamber with the dark sigil that had painfully affixed itself to his hand, and he couldn't shake the feeling that someone--or something, put that sigil here for a purpose. And more still, Korruhn could feel it's pull; his elemental shadow felt emboldened by something in here, but  without thorough investigation and a proper line of questioning, it would remain a mystery. "Who all has been in this place prior to us? Surely I'm not the first apostasized one to make it down here."

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @EmperorWhenua @Nato the Traveler

Untitledbzp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - The Taku

"It's hard to explain, but the van...is haunted. And there's a person inside it. Besides the people already inside it, I mean, like..."

He glanced over his shoulder. "Do you have to strap her down? I don't think she likes it."

Nale looked to Knichou, an eyebrow raised. "A haunted van is going to be helping us?" She'd met Mega and her friend, but no one had told her about this part.

@BULiK

 

  • Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern Wastes, Ruins of Stone

 

“I can tell you that you are not the first to enter. You saw the other spheres, their attempts to walk the path you walk now. None have passed this particular challenge in some time. Long enough for me to go offline.” the administrator answered, no longer sounding quite as formal and artificial.

“These temples were built by Matoran of ages past, to remember the Krom and to keep the cycle alive - to remind us that though we are individuals, we are part of a greater whole and that we rise and fall together.”

The hallway ended in another doorway bathed in soft light. It led the group into a large, hexagonal chamber. Unlike the previous chambers, its walls were perfectly smooth, with the exception of small light stone fixtures providing the illumination. Looking up, the walls faded out into the same starlight sky as before. But what really caught their eyes was the center or the room and beyond: A strange device rested in the center of the room. It rose about chest height for a toa with a slot at the top. They all noticed how the slot seemed perfectly shaped to fit a kanoka disk of all things. A three digit code could be seen next to the disk slot: 3-3-9.

On the far wall they discovered one more piece of writing. The letters in matoran spelled a single word: NUVA

 

1598921003_RuinPuzzleFinalNuvaChamber.thumb.jpg.f2d0c8c2fdbbcd0af663e82b27748426.jpg
 

OOC: @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @pokemonlover360 @Harvali @Onaku

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Ruins of Stone

Atamai surveyed the room, taking everything in at once. He walked over to the far wall. 

”Nuva... I wonder what that means...” he murmured. 

He walked back over to the machine in the center of the room. He studied it, intrigued at how much the top part resembled a disk launcher. It was then that he noticed the number on it: 339. 

The same number as the Po-Metru Great Disk. 

Atamai’s eyes widened, and then a cruel realization hit him. The Great Disk was meant to be placed in the machine. Without it, the group’s journey would come to a premature end. 

”No... no no no no,” Atamai said. The others began looking at him strangely. “The Po-Metru Great Disk is meant to fit in this slot here. But it’s gone. Destroyed.”

He sank to the floor, crushed. “It’s over then. We can’t move forward. Administrator, am I right in assuming that the circle on the far wall with the word “Nuva” in it is a door, and it requires the Great Disk to open?”

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC “Collector” The Ruins of Stone

Collector shook their head, “It is more and more clear, our universe and this new one are connected. But perhaps not all is lost. There could be other Great Disks, if they were from this land. They are just Kanoka, high quality ones, but they were created, manufactured, though I not know by who. Might it be possible that more exist?

They paused, thinking. “Toa Atamai, you are a Toa of Iron, and you wear a Mask of Conjugation, yes? And you have exposure to those disks, you may have even handled them. Could you use your element and your mask to change a disk into a Great Disk?” Their knowledge of Toa limitations was itself limited, but it might be worth suggesting at least.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Vezok's Friend @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

 

 

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro North Gate, Bridge of the Taku

In the Taku's cargo bay, Exuze responded to whoever was complaining.

"Cap'n's orders, ma'am, we don't want this van to slide away."

~~~

Knichou blinked, eyes shifting between Triage and Nale.

"Wait... what?"

Knichou was going to say more but Arnex's voice came over the bridge's intercom.

"Captain, the vehicle is secure."

"I'll worry about this later, we're running out of time as is," Knichou said to Nale and Triage. He stopped what he was doing and swiveled his chair so he would be facing the Taku's controls. He pressed a button on the armrest and his voice began transmitting throughout the entire ship.

"Okay everybody, you're going to want to hang on to something, we're taking off."

He grabbed the controls, throttling the levitation engines to maximum and shifting the collective backwards. The passengers would hear more muffled clanging as the ship began to rise and tilt upwards at a sharp thirty degree angle. Once the ship was in this position and rising, Knichou put the main engines on full thrust, and the Taku began rising as fast as it could, propelled upwards by both the levitation disks and the exhaust from the chute engines at the rear of the airship.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Eyru locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...