Looking for rare bionicle comics

nayrsllim

Like the title says, I am looking for a couple rare bionicle comics and have a few rare ones up for trade. Pictures can be sent if interested. Books are not for sale, only trade. 

Looking for:
- Glatorian #4 with the extra pages
     - Can't believe I found this one! woOt! 

Have for trade:
- Ignition #3 SDCC Exclusive 2006
Edited by nayrsllim
update trade list

Does anyone actually know how the Unmasked interview pages were distributed? Im still on the Look out for Unmasked 2. It seems to be very illusive moreso than no1. 

I have the Glatorian 4 with extra pages but unfortunately not for trade/sale. I am also on the look out for the Glatorian mini DVD comic with the alternate cover and that Rahkshi no13 mini comic. I wish I had a spare to trade you for it.

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

Unfortunately I don't have anything available for trade, but do you have an asking price for the Ignition #3 SDCC Exclusive?  I've been looking for that one for some time and haven't been able to get a hold of one.  PM me if you're interested in selling. 

- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika
Trying to correct T emoji

3 hours ago, Toa Lhikan Hordika said:

Unfortunately I don't have anything available for trade, but do you have an asking price for the Ignition #3 SDCC Exclusive?  I've been looking for that one for some time and haven't been able to get a hold of one.  PM me if you're interested in selling. 

- :t: :l: :h:

Just buy it directly from the artist. He has surplus and sells them https://www.stuartsayger.com/shop.html

• Like 1