LEGO Monkie Kid Sets Coming Soon

While we don't post leaks here on BZPower, some recent images floating around the Internet led me to some Google searches through which I found The LEGO Group's trademark for Monkie Kid. It looks like this is going to be a home-grown theme with a storyline, similar to Ninjago, Legends of Chima, and Nexo Knights, but with a very strong Asian influence. I would guess this is to help target their growing market presence in China. The logo is not a lot to go on, but I'm looking forward to learning more about this theme when official information is shared!

View the full article

Having seen some of the leaks, this honestly puts a lot of Ninjago to shame. I'm down for a modern Journey to the West retelling (and let's be real, the name sorta gives away that it's Journey to the West). I'm sure Lego will have me assassinated for going into specifics, so I sadly can't say much there, but it's so nice to have something new for once, even if it is an adaptation.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"