Victorian House

Frank

Hi to all Lego fans. Today I would like to post my latest project dedicated to modular buildings. I present Victorian House perfectly compatible with the collection of the modular expert line. For those who like to support my work, here is the link to rate it.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2fc13079-3c2b-4037-b71e-66b0904e7ca2

I love the modular buildings of the Creator Expert Line, this project is inspired by model n 10228 Haunted House. My construction is perfectly adaptable to the other Modular Buildings. Normally Lego Modular are made up of 3 or more blocks with a top view. I prefer to open the construction halfway to the side because it allows for greater playability and a better view of the internal rooms. Obviously it's my personal opinion. I have used Lego Digital Designer for the project while for the rendering Studio.
The building consists of 2384 bricks and is divided into 3 levels. I gladly accept advice to improve my construction technique. Thanks and have fun in the Lego world.1054240977_ProvaModulari.thumb.png.c8a1a47ed93caffd2a0af2d74054d64c.png

Victorian House Completed.png

Victorian House C (Front).png

Victorian House C (Open).jpg

Minifigures.png

• Like 3

• 1 month later...