Want Awesomesauce? The Unofficial Bionicle Table of Elements!

the last chronicler

table_of_elements_copyright.png^Click here^Using the Kanohi mask of cool and the Kanoka of crazy computer art, I have managed to determine that Bionicle has SCIENCE!But What is Science?Using a combination of cold calculative math and utter coincidence I have created a Hexagon-based Table of elements that predicts many aspects of the Bionicle universe. From the order to which each element was created (Matoran of light being first, then water, then air....), to opposites (Fire being the opposite of ice, etc) to the possibility of three new elements. Well four, if you don't count sand.The table also includes the idea that all elements are apart of moral light, and that shadow is "separate" since it is the complete opposite of every one. Also: Same as the last one, but more multiverse-y.multiverse_table_of_elements_texturized_copyright.png_thumb.jpg^^^click^^^This one is poster sized, unlike the previous more canon-based table.Comments welcome of course, as made clear by the fact this was posted on a forum.
  • Upvote 1
http://paranickfilmz.co.nr/ <----- Watch the Dark Knight Rises Trailer in LEGO!

I have to say, this is one of the most ingenious things I have seen in a long time!I have twiddled with the idea of fake table of elements before, though not with Bionicle, but never have I done as well structured as this is.The Idea of using hexagons is just pure genius, as well as the info you put on all of them, and the way you've managed to fit it all together is amazing! I'm wondering if there would be another table with all the Makuta powers around the shadow element... Great Job!

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

This is pure genius. :lol: Do you mind if I 'borrow' this for future projects?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Sure, what kind of projects? Awesome projects, since my table is involved? :biggrin:
I'm not sure, just as a reference I guess. I Don't Know, I guess time will tell. Time... Hrmm... Oh Yeah! What about the legendary elements; Time, Life and Creation?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Sure, what kind of projects? Awesome projects, since my table is involved? :biggrin:
I'm not sure, just as a reference I guess. I Don't Know, I guess time will tell. Time... Hrmm... Oh Yeah! What about the legendary elements; Time, Life and Creation?
Since Greg recently declaired them powers, I decided to remove them and instead focus on those that Toa can contol. Shadow is there since, although unatural, Shadow Toa can exist. Sand has it's place because if the Great Beings could create such a power for the Glatorian, they could, theoretically, for a Toa. Plus it fits well in the table.

Yeah, you've earned some awesomeness points alright. Your introduction makes me want to buy a toy Bionicle chemistry set -- Too bad they don't have them. ^_^ The chart is very helpful, thanks for putting it together. -Akamu

Very, very impressive. I love this unique and extremely creative idea. :D

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Did you ever think of adding protodermis, or is that not the right type of element you're going for?

Did you ever think of adding protodermis, or is that not the right type of element you're going for?

The name is the Protodermic Table of elements due to all the elements being derived from Protodermis or beings being made of Protodermis. originally I thought that since it is the basis of everything in the MU that a table should be derived from it, with directly associated elements nearer to the material. Then I realized, in the context of Bionicle, that elements aren't literally chemicals, but the basic forces if the universe derived from Toa. In theory, artificial Protodermis would be a complex chemical that can take on the form of these basic materials, acting like atoms that could be altered with heating, cooling, and purification. So protodermis is there, as the building grounds of the materials controlled by Toa.

The name is the Protodermic Table of elements due to all the elements being derived from Protodermis or beings being made of Protodermis. originally I thought that since it is the basis of everything in the MU that a table should be derived from it, with directly associated elements nearer to the material. Then I realized, in the context of Bionicle, that elements aren't literally chemicals, but the basic forces if the universe derived from Toa. In theory, artificial Protodermis would be a complex chemical that can take on the form of these basic materials, acting like atoms that could be altered with heating, cooling, and purification. So protodermis is there, as the building grounds of the materials controlled by Toa.
Ah, I see. Much more of a detailed answer than I thought. :)

Hey, the last chronicler, good to see this still around. Would you like a title edit and if so to what? Looks like it got cut off.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Hey, the last chronicler, good to see this still around. Would you like a title edit and if so to what? Looks like it got cut off.

Oh, yes. That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
There was kinda emphasis on the "if so to what?" part, but oh well, I improvised. :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome. Cuz everyone knows Bionicle Science is waaay better than what's in the textbooks. I shall find this very helpful throughout the course of my life.100x the daily allowance of awesomesauce. Was it set in stone that sand and earth were 2 completely different things? Is it also fully known that Ra is the prefix for plasma, or did you do all of those things independently, just for the table? Either way, 100x awesomeness

The Old King is dead long live the King

Dragon types will rule

PM me if you have Pokemon White

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are of the remaining 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.