BIONICLE 2: Legends of Metru Nui Deleted Scene Script Page

JSLBrowning

While I was looking over BioMedia Project's latest update, I saw this page from the November-December 2004 issue of BrickMaster, which references a deleted page of the BIONICLE 2 script that was available on bionicle.com at the time.

2004-11-06.JPG

I've never seen this deleted script page before, and it's not available on BioMedia Project or BS01, as far as I can tell. I tried the Internet Archive, but it seems that bionicle.com was just one big Flash game at the time, which is now completely broken.

Does anyone else have any information on this script page, or perhaps even still have it somewhere?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1554824458_Signature1.thumb.png.b92b35987fd64998219a7750ccf7f46f.png134107221_Signature2.thumb.png.4cbc1d79cb2860c534af37071132810a.png

3 hours ago, JSLBrowning said:

While I was looking over BioMedia Project's latest update, I saw this page from the November-December 2004 issue of BrickMaster, which references a deleted page of the BIONICLE 2 script that was available on bionicle.com at the time.

2004-11-06.JPG

I've never seen this deleted script page before, and it's not available on BioMedia Project or BS01, as far as I can tell. I tried the Internet Archive, but it seems that bionicle.com was just one big Flash game at the time, which is now completely broken.

Does anyone else have any information on this script page, or perhaps even still have it somewhere?

Huh. I never saw this before. To be honest, in the movie, I thought Nidhiki and Krekka would be going to help Makuta fight Vakama at the end, but after Makuta grabbed them with his Shadow Hand, they never appeared again when he showed his winged form. I was wondering where they were, but when I checked out BS01, it says that Makuta killed them to have his Ultimate Dume form. That would have been epic if Makuta haven’t killed the duo.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

For what it's worth, I believe this had nothing to do with the actual lomn script - instead, it would've been a faux 'script' describing a scene related to that pic, created just for this purpose.

• Upvote 2

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

22 hours ago, InconspicuousShark said:

I recall checking the website for this back in '04 and not seeing anything. One of the many empty promises of the comics, perhaps?

Maybe so... That would certainly be disappointing, but I'm gonna hold out hope for a little bit longer.

18 hours ago, Peri said:

For what it's worth, I believe this had nothing to do with the actual lomn script - instead, it would've been a faux 'script' describing a scene related to that pic, created just for this purpose.

Yeah, that's kinda what I figured. Still, it would definitely be cool to have, and I don't want any part of the BIONICLE story lost to history if it can be helped.

1554824458_Signature1.thumb.png.b92b35987fd64998219a7750ccf7f46f.png134107221_Signature2.thumb.png.4cbc1d79cb2860c534af37071132810a.png