Jump to content

Selling Large amount of my collection. Power pack sealed, Yellow Jetrax, Sets complete with box


Recommended Posts

Hey I've decided to part ways with a lot of the sets in my collection. Almost all the sets are complete but I'll check for completeness to see if there are some of them small pieces or broken pieces I'm I'll have to Bricklink if you decide you want them. All the sets are complete in box and most come with instructions. I'll only accept deals if they are above 300 dollars but the more for one order the better. Here is a list of what I have.

  Sets  
2002 Master builder $65.00
2004 Toa metru $120.00
2004 Vahki $50.00
2004 nidhiki $45.00
2004 Krekka  $45.00
2004 Turaga Duma  $45.00
2004 Toa Lhikan $65.00
2005 Hordika  $100.00
2005 Visorak $80.00
2005 Rahaga $50.00
2005 keetongu (water Damaged box) $40.00
2005 sidorak $45.00
2015 Battle of metru nui  
2005 roodaka $75.00
2007 nuparu Mahri $30.00
2007 hahli Mahri $25.00
2007 motoro Mahri (Sealed) $60.00
2007 Morak $13.00
2007 nocturn $85.00
2007 karzahni Missing the Two Matoran $120.00
2007 hydraxon $100.00
2007 Toa Terrain Crawler $100.00
2008 phantoka  $120.00
2008 matoran of light $65.00
2008 Takanuva  $80.00
2008 Makuta Icarax  $100.00
2008 yellow jetrax $260.00
2009 strakk  $13.00
2009 Vorox $13.00
2009 Tuma $50.00
2001 powerpack (Sealed) $200.00
2009 scorpio xv-1 Missing Rider $80.00
2015 Tahu $45.00
2015 Kopaka $45.00
2015 Onua $40.00
2015 Lewa $35.00
2015 Gali $35.00
2015 Pohatu $30.00
2015 Skull Basher $30.00
2015 Skull Warrior $30.00
2015 Skull slicer $30.00
2016 lava beast $60.00
2016 Storm beast $65.00
2016 quake beast $50.00
     
  Comics   
  4 Brick Master Exclusive Comics $200.00
  Graphic Novels 1-9 $160.00
  Chapter books   
  Chronicles 1-4 and mask of light $12.00
  Adventures 1,3-10 $25.00
  Legends 1-9,11 $30.00
  Raid on Vulcanus and Legend reborn $5.00
  Island of Lost masks $3.00
 

Banner.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Starset said:

Hi,

What is the Master Builder set from 2002 ?

It was a single promotional set that included instructions for building ONE of several rahi. Even though there were multiple rahi in the instructions, the pieces limited you to choose which one you wanted. Having said that, it was an interesting little set for collectors.

 

Edit: if you want to see some of the rahi you could build, here there instructions to the set

https://lego.brickinstructions.com/en/lego_instructions/set/10023/Bionicle_Master_Builder_Set

From my memory, no matter which rahi you picked, you could only ever have one at a time.

Edited by ToaDume
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...
On 7/22/2020 at 9:49 AM, ToaDume said:

It was a single promotional set that included instructions for building ONE of several rahi. Even though there were multiple rahi in the instructions, the pieces limited you to choose which one you wanted. Having said that, it was an interesting little set for collectors.

 

Edit: if you want to see some of the rahi you could build, here there instructions to the set

https://lego.brickinstructions.com/en/lego_instructions/set/10023/Bionicle_Master_Builder_Set

From my memory, no matter which rahi you picked, you could only ever have one at a time.

You could only have one at a time, but with just a handful of extra pieces you could build 2-3 of the small ones.

Or track down enough parts to build all at once if you're bad at handling money like me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 6:58 PM, InconspicuousShark said:

You could only have one at a time, but with just a handful of extra pieces you could build 2-3 of the small ones.

Or track down enough parts to build all at once if you're bad at handling money like me!

I can attest to that. 20210722_171205.thumb.jpg.ce7de9235064bca2d11c702489d9af15.jpg

  • Like 2

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

 http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Onvermel said:

I can attest to that. 20210722_171205.thumb.jpg.ce7de9235064bca2d11c702489d9af15.jpg

That's impressive....i dont even want to know how much that cost. Dark gray pieces are expensive. I built half the rahi....using dark bluish gray which is much cheaper....i do have one original master builder set with correct colors though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jchavoya said:

That's impressive....i dont even want to know how much that cost. Dark gray pieces are expensive. I built half the rahi....using dark bluish gray which is much cheaper....i do have one original master builder set with correct colors though!

Let's just say the MANY  orders didn't make it easy. As well I may have cleared out the last several red throwbot bodies off of bricklink.

1 hour ago, TERIDAX941 said:

I and both of my brothers each got that set for Christmas one year, and we had a blast with all the different varieties of Rahi one could make :D

(Sorry @Bionicleforever 12 for us hijacking your post) :P

Yeah seemed to have gotten one way. Although this is an old thread.

Okay time to end this side tangent.

 

 

 

Also are items on this list still available?

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

 http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I may be interested in the BrickMaster comics if those have not been taken yet.

 

Also, Battle of Metru Nui is way over priced imo

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...