Bionicle After Hours Reincarnated (BAHR)?

Hello, super shot in the dark here, but does anybody remember a forum called Bionicle After Hours or Bionicle After Hours Reincarnated (BAHR)? It was one of the first forums I ever joined as a kid, sometime around 2001-2004 I believe, but I cannot for the life of me find evidence of it ever having existed on google or other search engines. I can't remember if it was part of BZPower or some other Bionicle site. It's driving me crazy looking for this, so please let me know if you have any info regarding it!

huh! i never even heard ov this before (and i have been a Bionicle fan since literally the beginning)! ya learn something new everyday, i guess! lol 

have you tried using other browsers like Opera, Firefox, or even Internet Explorer (probably the most likely ov the browsers i know ov!? i have Google Chrome and all i found was your Reddit post about BAH/BAHR! 

this is interesting, though! i'll have to do some digging, but i hope it'll come up somewhere somehow! :) 

3 hours ago, bahr_searcher said:

Hello, super shot in the dark here, but does anybody remember a forum called Bionicle After Hours or Bionicle After Hours Reincarnated (BAHR)? It was one of the first forums I ever joined as a kid, sometime around 2001-2004 I believe, but I cannot for the life of me find evidence of it ever having existed on google or other search engines. I can't remember if it was part of BZPower or some other Bionicle site. It's driving me crazy looking for this, so please let me know if you have any info regarding it!

There was definitely a Bionicle After Hours topic here back in the day. I wouldn't be surprised if it spawned its own forum at some point, but it would probably have been on InvisionFree, as that was the popular way to do it back then, and it's likely been lost in time. The BZPower topics were also lost due to corrupted backups.

19 minutes ago, Black Six said:

There was definitely a Bionicle After Hours topic here back in the day. I wouldn't be surprised if it spawned its own forum at some point, but it would probably have been on InvisionFree, as that was the popular way to do it back then, and it's likely been lost in time. The BZPower topics were also lost due to corrupted backups.

Ahh, thank you! That sounds right, I think it was indeed hosted on InvisionFree, which is unfortunately dead now. Lost to the sands of time, I suppose!

21 minutes ago, bahr_searcher said:

Ahh, thank you! That sounds right, I think it was indeed hosted on InvisionFree, which is unfortunately dead now. Lost to the sands of time, I suppose!

sounds like we need the Mask ov Time to get BAH/BAHR back! lol