SELLING Sets from 2001-2007: Toa, Matoran, Titans, Vahki, Rahaga, McDonalds, extra Kanohi, other media!

BioHunter71

Hi all. I'm selling off a big chunk of my collection from the early days of Bionicle. All figures are in very good condition, please see photos for details. See descriptions below for info on what's included (manuals, etc).

In addition to the sets listed below, I also have an assortment of gold and silver Kanohi, alternate colored Kanohi & Nuva, and a few Protodermic Nuva. There is also the first two Bionicle movies on DVD and the Bionicle CD-ROM game. AND in the last photo you'll see an few items from the Proto Squad promotions - two comic scripts, a poster, a CD-ROM with movie trailers, and the messages that came with each mailing.

I'm not too sure on pricing but I'm looking to move a lot of these so please make offers and bundles! If you have questions or want to negotiate, please message me on here or the Discord channel (name is Biohunter). Thanks!

Photos can be seen here!

image.thumb.jpeg.655b97f0cb1754e5c0048e93718ead7d.jpeg

Edited by BioHunter71
hordika6.jpg

• BioHunter71 changed the title to SELLING Sets from 2001-2007: Toa, Matoran, Titans, Vahki, Rahaga, McDonalds, extra Kanohi, other media!

PM sent!

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

• 1 month later...