The Official Minecraft Topic

Right now, Darkwolf and Fullmetal are my favorite admins on that server, largely because of their management of the arena concept.Obviously, due to general helpfulness and good intentions, you (Nav) are also in the top three.

well, Fullmetal is Banned now.

Unfortunately, I'm not the sort to "accept the fact that play on a server where buildings can blow up for completely unexplained reasons." Something caused the explosion, and you phrased your post to sound like you know what.

Yeah it was more or less me, I asked Fullmetal to blow up the old obsidian generator for me and well, the detonation didn't quite go as planned.
Fullmetal has been banned.I had reason, as for the above example he should'nt of used TNT to get rid of it, he was in creative it would of taken him 10 secconds to break the blocks.and since he had done this, I also suspect that he had also tnt'd a few other houses around the server.so, If it happens again, we have another griefer.

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

I'm going to regret this but ...Fullmetal isn't entirely to blame for this, part of the blame lies on me for asking him to do it and complying. In fact after the incident he helped rebuild the community center. But beyond this I don't think it's reasonable to blame him for tnt'ing other houses based on one incident with different circumstances, innocent until proven guilty and all.Ps= Today I noticed three things1) Well okay there seems to bit a bit more evidence that he might be to blame. Apparently he's the only moderator on when griefing happens.2) We need a platform in ta koro to build our huts on, preferably obsidian or cobblestone, or both together.3) What are the mushrooms in Po Koro for?

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Personally, I think the evidence for him being responsible for the other explosions is rather suspect.I can answer the other two, though.2) I'll get right on that.3) They're purely aesthetic. They look rather nice, really.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

We're vaguely basing them on those. The concepts are all there, but interpreted in our own way. For example, I doubt Ta-Koro had the layers of ash and debris left over from past eruptions that I have planned for the Ta-Koro area.Mainly, I've had a hand in Ta, Po, and Onu-Koro. Ko-Koro and Ga-Koro don't appear to have taken shape yet, and Le-Koro I have left alone.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

If the Koros were TRUELY canonically accurate, they'd just be giant piles of flaming rubble, wouldn't they? :PI hop from Koro to Koro, but I've only directly worked on Onu, Po and Ko; primarily Onu of those three.I have an IRL friend who's been playing on the server; he's interested in working on Ko and Ga.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I can't find anywhere to build my house now D:where can I build one anyways?

anywheres fine.

I'm going to regret this but ...Fullmetal isn't entirely to blame for this, part of the blame lies on me for asking him to do it and complying. In fact after the incident he helped rebuild the community center. But beyond this I don't think it's reasonable to blame him for tnt'ing other houses based on one incident with different circumstances, innocent until proven guilty and all.Ps= Today I noticed three things1) Well okay there seems to bit a bit more evidence that he might be to blame. Apparently he's the only moderator on when griefing happens.2) We need a platform in ta koro to build our huts on, preferably obsidian or cobblestone, or both together.3) What are the mushrooms in Po Koro for?

No, I suspect him. and nothing more has happend.Okay, in an attempt to gather more BZPower members to the server. If we can make this minecraft server have a project of "building towns and cities from bionicle" I reccon I could get us our own topic for it? I'll ask the admins about it? its a good idea right?Or just ask for your own CoT topic either way.

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

great, i really hate that pigmen remember that you killed them even after you've left. i just got swarmed in my hardcore world and died. i couldn't leave because in the time it takes for the stupid portal animation to play through they catch up to me. hours of work down the drain. i'll remember next time to not kill any of those stupid things.also i kind of want to check out the bzp server. what was the ip?

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

its in my Sig, banners r awesome huh? you can pick one up on my BZP Profile.

And somebody griefed my house. It was minor - destroying some furniture and restructuring one room - but still not pleased by it.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

This is why both of my houses are so lame: no sane person would grief them. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I can't find anywhere to build my house now D:where can I build one anyways?

anywheres fine.

No, I suspect him. and nothing more has happend.Okay, in an attempt to gather more BZPower members to the server. If we can make this minecraft server have a project of "building towns and cities from bionicle" I reccon I could get us our own topic for it? I'll ask the admins about it? its a good idea right?Or just ask for your own CoT topic either way.
Tbh, I don't really like the idea of non-BZP members using the server. When I was on there was about 4 people not from BZP talking about lots of stuff we can't discuss here.

The server was never intended to be exclusively for BZP members, so regardless of whether you like that or not, that's how it is.ET, out of curiosity, did this happen after Fullmetal got banned?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Yeah, I think having non-BZP members is perfectly fine. And they can talk about and use whatever language they want. The real world isn't this nice, isolate community we have here.Yes, he had already been banned. It happened some time in the 12-15 hours before I made that post.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

i was checking out the koros last night, they look prety nice so far. when i get a chance i might help out with ta koro. i really want to know how you guys built that, it's massive and incredible.also have you guys considered replacing the dirt blocks in ko koro with snow blocks? it might look pretty neat.

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Tried replacing the dirt blocks, takes a long time and quite frankly it's time I'd rather spend on Ta-Koro for now. Maybe later people can work together to get enough snow. As for how Ta Koro twas made, that was mostly moderator tools and water for the obsidian islands.

Yeah, Nav did most of the work on Ta-Koro, getting the volcano sculpted and all that. I'm going to put Soul Sand around the volcano to represent ash flows eventually, but right now I'm working on a boat lift to the "space elevator" somebody built, with the eventual intention of launching a boat from the top of it and into the sea.Also, there's a very interesting possible glitch in the ocean near BZmetru. Basically, a crescent-shaped area of water is just gone, leaving behind dry sand and clay.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

i'll have to check that out, sounds pretty cool to me.

This topic so far

Vs.

Oh yeah, I saw that space elevator during my wandering the other day. I was a bit surprised to see it in the middle of nowhere.Also, I was wondering if someone had:*Tips on where to find sugar cane* A Blaze Rod, which I need for a brewing stand, since my computer pretty much freezes every time I go into the Nether.Oh, and I've got several Lapis Lazuli blocks for the warp pillar in Ko-Koro, which just seems to be using Stone Bricks at the moment.

Edited by Cobui

fjRqLk4.jpg

Someone with free time (likely me tomorrow) will need to fix the boat-lift portion of the "space elevator". It's currently a bit dodgy.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

well , as much as I would like to say, No non-BZP members allowed.I am the only one of the 8 of us paying for the server that is a BZPower member. But I am also the leader, since its my mums paypal account we're using.Once we pick up momentum, we'll have our own website, forum etc. so we won't need BZPower. but Till then, I thought I'd throw you guys a bone, since BZPower needed a minecraft server. or well wanted one. So please don't complain (Honestly, the others yelled at me a bunch for staying here for so long, and giving the IP adress out here too)@Cobi, I know the Ko-Koro warp is Stonebricks, I wanted it to look different.

Oh yeah, I saw that space elevator during my wandering the other day. I was a bit surprised to see it in the middle of nowhere.Also, I was wondering if someone had:*Tips on where to find sugar cane* A Blaze Rod, which I need for a brewing stand, since my computer pretty much freezes every time I go into the Nether.Oh, and I've got several Lapis Lazuli blocks for the warp pillar in Ko-Koro, which just seems to be using Stone Bricks at the moment.

Got a bunch of sugar cane outside my house if you want it, and some blaze rods too. Take some of the cane and ask me about the rods next time I'm on.

We have now started marking out the railways that will connect all of the Koros.To aid this, I have plotted all of the Koros' x/z coordinates on this grid. Based on this, some things have been decided.-There will be a Ta/Ko/Ga Hub at around 360/850. This has been marked with Mossy Stone.-There will be an Onu/Po/Le Hub at around 525/-1330. This has been marked with Mossy Stone (Note: hasn't been marked just yet, but it will be very soon)-There will be a hub connecting these two hubs with BZmetru. This has not been placed on the grid yet. I'll get to it.To aid in this effort, I advise that you mine as much gold and redstone as you can.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

You don't need to use only gold Beardy, powered rails interspaced with normal rails work's just fine.Though I do need to calculate the correct spacing needed to maintain a near constant speed while using the least amount of powered rails on slopes and on flat terrain, this should allow us to produce the longest and most efficient possible track.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Well, even if it's just half of the rails, the Oceanic Highway alone is going to require an insane amount of gold and redstone.Speaking of that, we've decided to place the BZmetru/Koro Hub at 0,0... which is in the middle of the ocean. I am currently in the process of building the actual structure for the Oceanic Highway to get from BZmetru to that Hub.Anyway, yeah... BZmetru is not physically on the same landmass as the Koros. This would have been great to know earlier.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

It does suck when that happens. :/ But that's why I'm loving being on a server, because then I can just type /home and hopefully do it faster than it takes me to die. That way I die in front of my house.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

It does suck when that happens. :/ But that's why I'm loving being on a server, because then I can just type /home and hopefully do it faster than it takes me to die. That way I die in front of my house.~|ET|~

I found 4 gold, a ton of redstone, 4 iron, six diamond blocks, and fell in the lava. For one stupid reason or another, I didn't use that command and lost everything. Tenebrae got 3 diamond from one of those blocks..