The Official Minecraft Topic

Yeah, tediousness can happen with the bigger things.My main goal, meanwhile, seems to be upgrading my EE machinery. My first Energy Collector is at Mk.3, but the relay's still only Mk. 2.Fortunately, looting corpses makes this all so much easier. I've developed a very smooth technique for knocking off the bandits at that tower south-east of my house.EDIT: Triumph, it seems, nips at the heels of disaster. I went into one mining trip, rather confident but troubled by lag. I came across a lava-filled ravine, navigated it using the Philosopher's Stone, and even managed to successfully defeat a werewolf in that tricky place (as with many subterranean ravines, this place had waterfalls that would push you to the edge of the obsidian, making navigation quite difficult). Then, in a moment of lag as I looked up to start mining some gold, I found myself suddenly plunged into lava, losing three diamonds, two tungsten ore, and rather more iron and gems than I would care to count.Minutes later, I had used my Energy Condenser to great effect, recovering every tool but the Blunderbuss, and, learning a thing or two about caution, adding an Alchemy Bag to my bag of tricks - and also, for extra insurance against lava, a water bucket. I came out of this trip with no diamonds, true, but with two tungsten ore, rather a lot of redstone, gems, lapis and iron, and also the loot from two vanilla-style dungeons.When I resume play, it is certain that the blunderbuss will be reinstated as an article in my inventory, as it did not take long for it to become my weapon of choice. After that I will make an effort to restore the other key article that was lost - the Boots of the Meteor.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

i can't wait for the new modding system to be finished. the whole reason i hate using mods is because they become useless after an update, and reinstalling them is a massive pain.i did take a moment to test out the most recent snapshot. desert/jungle temples are disappointingly rare, to the point that i had to look up seeds just to find them and mess with them. i really like the new cocoa plants though, and i'll have to think of some neat uses for tripwires. all that i think 1.3 really needs is NEW MOBS. there should be new mobs on every update, there simply isn't enough now.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

223.27.18.115:25565 new IP

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Can anyone recommend an inventory editor for Mac? I used to use Inside Job, but it's dead.EDIT: Nevermind, the outdated one still works.Does anyone know when the next update will be released? It's been taking forever.

Edited by Jeordeon

IetTsFQ.png

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSI'll be on later today!EDIT: Strange things have been happening in the land of Limbo.Here, here, here, and here are some screenies of the Ender Dragon at spawn today. This is one of the many forms this creature can take, including chicken, cow, pig, Villager, Herobrine, and any player's skin and nameplate. If you see any mobs or players following you, log off or prepare to be TNT'd. It's dangerous out there.

Edited by Totally Not P~M

banner.jpg

Can anyone recommend an inventory editor for Mac? I used to use Inside Job, but it's dead.EDIT: Nevermind, the outdated one still works.Does anyone know when the next update will be released? It's been taking forever.
There's a reason why it's taking forever, it's going be massive.EDIT: I spoke too soon. A certain video gaming site has news that Minecraft 1.3 is being released Augustus 1st, but sadly without the moderator API, because otherwise it'd take even longer. Edited by Game Master Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Sorry I got bored ... and was in a bad mood ...I won't do that again. I was also just playing around with the Vanish and Mob Disguise plugins.

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

I am not even going to try to catch up on this topic...I haven't been playing minecraft much lately. Mostly cause my new comp has a sort-of laggy framerate. How can I improve it?(I have plenty of data I can clear out, if it makes a difference)

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

One way to improve FPS is to use a .bat file to give Minecraft a bit more RAM to work with. That can only be done, of course, if you have RAM to spare.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

If I get any more messages such as this one -[1:28:06 AM] Techno Cake: How's it going?[1:29:11 AM] Techno Cake: How's the server coming along?[1:30:23 AM] Techno Cake: Have you added moderators back yet?From BZPower members.I will not bring back any of you BZPers as moderators.

Well, while you lot are dealing with your little slice of pandemonium, I'm raining cannonballs down on Norman raiders and leveling mountains with my handy-dandy Destruction Catalyst - all to fuel the production of a full set of Red Matter Armor, of course.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

If I get any more messages such as this one -[1:28:06 AM] Techno Cake: How's it going?[1:29:11 AM] Techno Cake: How's the server coming along?[1:30:23 AM] Techno Cake: Have you added moderators back yet?From BZPower members.I will not bring back any of you BZPers as moderators.
Didn't know technocake was a bzper, what username is he?

wait, we can't ask "how's it going"?

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Good to see Nav is being fair and honest by persecuting a rather large (relatively speaking of course) group of people based on the actions of the few.Meanwhile, I also have begun doing some technic stuff, though to less than stellar results. These new mobs are nasty.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

I felt that way at first, too. Then I got a Diamond Warhammer. Diamond Warhammers only fail to teach mobs respect because the dead are poor learners.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

No, but from what I got of it Nav was threatening to not let any BZP members be mods if we asked him any more questions (when the example he gave was from a non-bzpower member...)

voidstars.png

OK, well I hit a wall of Bad Logins, so I don't know what's happening... I'mma go try again...OK, now it's just being glitchy. Gonna keep trying to stay connected. :D

Edited by Totally Not P~M

banner.jpg

Huh. Bad login typically means that your account didn't validate itself with minecraft.net. I've had it happen in Technic before, never in regular minecraft though.

voidstars.png

I thought that techno cake was a bzper.well I'm just sick of being asked by anyone "when am I going to get commands back"cause thats really ######in annoying

Check the Minecraft Wiki for news. If there's no news from there, you'll get less from us.EDIT: Just put a lot of work into making an add-on for my house with RedPower solar panels, only to discover that there's nothing I actually need them for, as the Blulectric Alloy Furnace stubbornly refuses to actually exist.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I've been messing around the with the Titans moderator lately. It says in the original post for the moderator that you're supposed to craft a boss soul out of essences taken from the other titans, and use it to summon the last one. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to use it...right clicking doesn't work, and there doesn't appear to be any extra key binds for this moderator in general.I could technically spawn it through other methods, but then I'd never get to see the arena for it.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Erm...why did the server decide to start randomly punching me around? It wasn't a glitch, the server was saying something along the lines of "Console slapped _Flipz_", it was weird...EDIT: Note that I was the only one online at the time...

Edited by Flipz

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Haha. Sorry. I got bored? =DWon't happen again.Right.WELL if people have been paying attention you would of noticed the server going down alot. Our RAM istent that great.If you would like to help us aquire more RAM please PM me. I can't exactly ask you all for money. But I charge all my friends (Bushybrazzz, Mewbro123 and Josh2919) $8Au a month. I am working on a P2P class at the moment if you want to help us upgrade. The amount you donate can vary. and that will just change the amount of time you stay a P2P player.

So no donate twenty bucks and be P2P forever?

voidstars.png

i have 20 bucks going to something important, sorry.edit: let me elaborate a little more so i don't sound like a tool. all my money is going to something extremely important and i don't have 20 dollars to spare.

Edited by karpinskijd

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

Yeah, sorry Nav, but the server's been too unreliable to justify an investment into it. I'm not even sure if I'll be on it that much anymore.

voidstars.png