The Official Minecraft Topic

I like the idea of us having an FTB server.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I like the idea of us having an FTB server.

We had one for a select group of us, but I wussed out when I couldn't find a cactus for pipe waterproof and Humva insinuated he'd torch everything I owned If I ever out performed him. Not sure what happened after that but now it's a private server for regular minecraft I think.

Yeah I shut it down after the world corrupt. It'll be coming back but certainly not as a public server, my computer simply cannot take it.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Hey, I dunno if it's just me, but I'm having an extremely difficult time finding a certain kind of multiplayer server. See, the kind I'm looking for is like a classic survival server, jut with more than one person. You get what I'm talking about? How do I access such a server? Do I have to set one up myself and white list people?

mindeth the cobwebs

Do you mean classic, as in verson 30.01 or something?If so, cant help you there.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

• 2 months later...

So, I'm going to assume everyone missed my update. So yeah, I'm a moderator on the FtB forums now. :)And I have over 120 episodes of my Let's Play recorded, but with no decent editing software running, it'll be a while before anyone could see them. :( But still, progress. :)How's everyone else doing? The server still running OK?

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Server's FLIPPING OUT and I'm not at all sure why. Tomorrow, I'll pull the world files from the server folder, nuke said server folder, then just start over from scratch (with the world files, just to be clear. Don't want you all freaking out about me resetting the world. =P).

- :burnmad:

BURN'S RESETTING THE WORLDS OH NOES!!111!1!1! _But no, seriously, makes sense, just make absolutely certain to back up the world stuff. We don't need a reset happening for real, even if I can just give everyone everything they could ever want. =P _That said, are we staying on Bukkit for this? Seems like it could be the perfect time to make even a temporary switch, and you have the vanilla stuff all set up anyway... =P _ /EDIT: Well. Now I get why my 3DS doesn't like paragraph breaks.

Edited by Blade: #XIII. Roxas

Hopefully we are.And Burn, could you delete some of the endless ocean? Its mostly uninhabited, just leave about a 5 chunk radius.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

• 2 weeks later...

Burn, any progress on the server? It's been down for a while.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming there is still no will? I'm rather wanting the server back.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

So yeah, finally got around to re-downloading Bukkit and all plugins. Still didn't work, so I removed all plugins... still didn't work. Then I reverted the recent changes I made with StructureSaver, and what do you know IT WORKS.

So yeah, server's in working condition, buuuut we're going to have to figure something out before the eventual 1.7 update...

- :burnmad:

If it's a problem of the structures, why not, you know, load up the map on 1.6.4, and then, you know, have me fly around at ma- oh right, I can't do that. maybe? >=) But yeah. Take that into consideration. =P

Just give Blade a copy of the map and have him fly around for 10000000 blocks. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

So, give it to Blade now.

EDIT: :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Slowly? You're too slow. =PAlso, I don't need a copy of the map if we even temporarily load up the map in 1.6.4, since that's why 1.6.4 was made, to protect everything. xP Can't do it today for certain, though.

And I notice the server is up at least. Yay.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

• 3 weeks later...