A Short Little HF Quiz

Nice quiz! I'll be honest, I didn't follow the Hero Factory story the whole way through, and basically haven't touched it since it ended, but I still managed to get a few right: I got 6 out of 16, with 5192 points. Some of those were lucky guesses, but:

Spoiler

I knew Preston Stormer and Von Ness's names, and I was able to figure out Rotor's name based on his...Rotor. :P

Maybe I'll have to find some of the comics for old time's sake.

• Like 1

I really need a better signature.

3 hours ago, Toa Turing said:

Nice quiz! I'll be honest, I didn't follow the Hero Factory story the whole way through, and basically haven't touched it since it ended, but I still managed to get a few right: I got 6 out of 16, with 5192 points. Some of those were lucky guesses, but:

Hide contents

I knew Preston Stormer and Von Ness's names, and I was able to figure out Rotor's name based on his...Rotor. :P

Maybe I'll have to find some of the comics for old time's sake.

Yeah, I knew Rotor was going to be easy. I had to do a tiny bit of research... I haven't read any of the Secret Missions novels so I had to look at some articles on HF.Biosector01.

Spoiler

Oh, and if you're a fan of Chima, question 15 lists the third creators as Fluminox and Foltrax, members of the Phoenix Tribe.

16 hours ago, Master Inika said:

I got 13 out of 16. Fun quiz. The last one was totally unexpected, and it's one I missed.

Oh yeah, question 16 was meant to be incredibly hard. I wanted to have a hard question so I searched through HF videos the LEGO YouTube channel and found the designer battle. I'm really glad you enjoyed the quiz! :D