Looking to buy Throwbots/Slizer Disks

Letholdus

I am hoping someone here is selling or knows where I can find a complete collection of Throwbots/Slizer disks. Throwbots were some of the first LEGO kits I even had and I still have the sets to this day, but I never had more than the standard disks that came with the sets. I would love to buy a complete set but if there are just some for sale I would be more than happy to buy any disks that I still need individually. If you aren't selling but know where I can find them, any information would be amazing!

Hi, Letholdus.

If you're willing to go at them individually, I recommend compiling a wanted list on BrickLink. Some of the discs surface only once in a while but you will have a full set within the next half year, realistically.

If you're certain you'd prefer to buy a full set in a single go, there is an eBay seller called teresaslegos who regularly assembles full sets of all sorts of things and I have seen them list full sets of Slizer discs on more than one occasion throughout the years, so that's one lead you can follow. Even if they don't have one listed currently, you can always contact them to see what they have in stock.

Good luck. :)

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
On 3/23/2021 at 6:26 PM, tritoa said:

Hi tritoa here from Spain, are you still looking for the full set of slizer disks? I have a full set, how much are you looking to pay?

Does that include Gold Disks? I need a few of them if you're willing to break up your set.

Nevermind, I misread the title and thought this was referring to RoboRiders.

Edited by InconspicuousShark

• 1 month later...