Or then you'll just get the model surfing, which you shouldn't normally be able to have happen. If, that is, we get models on the overworld for everything. =PParugi:

I agree, there wholeheartedly. However, they could just have the starting appearance be the default for art and such, like they have here. =P

Well, the picture of Gogoat being ridden has what looks like the same sprite as its battle image. If I recall, most of the old Pokemon in their battle previews used the Pokedex 3D model, so a model for every Pokemon wouldn't be too hard. I'm guessing what Blade said above is probably true.

Hoping that we can get Pokemon following us again. =P

You can ride Pokémon. That sounds really cool. Maybe now when you surf it will be the Pokémon that knows surf rather than a generic surf sprite.

But then what happens if Surf is hacked into something that shouldn't be able to learn it?

Return of Missingno? :P

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Kung Fu Panda is my favorite out of all the gen 6 Pokemon so far. It looks a little like a recolor of Oshawott but it's still super cute! Can't wait to see any possible evos.

Anyway I really dig the Ride feature but I hope it's some sort of ability and not an HM -- I can feasibly see Ride or w/e it's called being a move similar to Extremespeed but needing a Pokemon with a specific move instead of just an item in your inventory could be a hassle. Of course the "ride pokemon instead of a bike" theory could turn out to be false, maybe riding Gogoat is just an ingame event that happens with that Pokemon specifically.

The new Pokedex is pretty sweet, I was wondering when a smartphone/tablet-themed piece of technology would make it into Pokemon.

So Gogoat is awesome.But so is Helioptile. And Parabolic Charge sounds like an awesome move. Probably gonna use him on my in-game team, at least until a better Electric type shows up lol.Reeeeally not liking all the Fairy rumors though...

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Sort of changing topics, but does anyone here remember Ash's Butterfree? If so, you might be interested in knowing that there's an upcoming episode of the anime titled "Satoshi (Ash) and Butterfree! Until we meet again!!"

Only took them 15 seasons or so to get Butterfree back in an episode.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Sort of changing topics, but does anyone here remember Ash's Butterfree? If so, you might be interested in knowing that there's an upcoming episode of the anime titled "Satoshi (Ash) and Butterfree! Until we meet again!!"

I guess that would be nice. With the introduction of abilities like Tinted Lens and moves like Quiver Dance and Silver Wind, it would be really cool. But, we still need Pidgeot back. It would be hilarious to see it all at Ash for forgetting him there for four regions.

aouROFb.png

I guess that would be nice. With the introduction of abilities like Tinted Lens and moves like Quiver Dance and Silver Wind, it would be really cool. But, we still need Pidgeot back. It would be hilarious to see it all ###### at Ash for forgetting him there for four regions.

That's right, he promised Pigeot he'd be back for it. But did that ever happen, noooo.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I guess that would be nice. With the introduction of abilities like Tinted Lens and moves like Quiver Dance and Silver Wind, it would be really cool. But, we still need Pidgeot back. It would be hilarious to see it all ###### at Ash for forgetting him there for four regions.

That's right, he promised Pigeot he'd be back for it. But did that ever happen, noooo.

Not only that but Pidgeot got replaced 4 times by Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor and Unfezant

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Not only that but Pidgeot got replaced 4 times by Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor and Unfezant

Ash gets a certain set of pokémon in every region so that's a moot point. He always gets the three starter types (and often the starters themselves), and some sort of bird pokémon.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Hey, I know I've asked this before, but does anyone have an event Regigigas that I can have/borrow for my Generation IV games? With Generation VI coming around, I figure this is pretty much my last chance to complete my National Dex in those games; the Regigigas is pretty much the only thing keeping me from doing so. If someone could trade one to me, it would be VERY appreciated.

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Hey, I know I've asked this before, but does anyone have an event Regigigas that I can have/borrow for my Generation IV games? With Generation VI coming around, I figure this is pretty much my last chance to complete my National Dex in those games; the Regigigas is pretty much the only thing keeping me from doing so. If someone could trade one to me, it would be VERY appreciated.

Does it have to be an event Regigigas. I have the one I caught legit in platinum by transferring over the regi trio from emerald. I can also get the one in black 2.

No, it has to be the event Regigigas, because that causes the other Regis to appear in Platinum. Alternatively, I could borrow the Regi trio and capture Regigigas in the Snowpoint Temple, but they have to be in a Generation IV game.

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.

Finally got a masterball from the Join Avenue raffle... did anyone actually work out what the chances of getting that are? Just wondering whether it's worth it to keep trying for more or not...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Finally got a masterball from the Join Avenue raffle... did anyone actually work out what the chances of getting that are? Just wondering whether it's worth it to keep trying for more or not...

It really depends on how high of a rank your Lottery Shop was. If it was Rank One, then you are extremely lucky. If it was Rank Ten, well, then I would suggest trying for more.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

It was a Rank 10, and during the promotion week to boot. I know the chances go up with rank, but none of the sites say anything about whether the chances are say, 1 in 50 or more like 1 in 1000...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Woah, I got a really powerful pokemon while trading that was the move hyper beam and metor mash. Its a physic steel kind. Hyper beam does 150 damage and Metor Mash does 100. Not bad. :D

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Metagross? Yes, it is indeed powerful. I used one against the Elite 4, and it destroyed Marshal. Still, Hyper Beam isn't a good choice. Metagross is a physical attacker, and, in Gen 4 and onwards, Hyper Beam is a Special attack. Also, you still have to charge even if it KOs an opponent. You're better off with a STAB Zen Headbutt. Also, if someone is trading a Metagross, either they wanted another Pokemon really bad, or Metagross has a bad nature.

aouROFb.png

I have an Adamant Beldum sitting somewhere in my Diamond. I don't remember its IVs, though, but I think it had like a 30 in Defense or something like that.

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.

I just defeated the elite 4. wOAH. And my Basculin only has 9 hp left. o.o

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Dat bat.

Got far more excited at Pokémon Amie than I probably should have. But its just so darn adorable!

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

new bug/flying looks cool. fairy type tho? no bueno. i'm upset they didn't make it light type. fairy type just seems so insanely redundant with psychic- we already call celebi and jirachi pixies but they're not getting a type change, are they? -.- light could've been so cool. dropped the ball gamefreak. ya dropped the ball.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Celebi and Jirachi may very well get a type change, and considering how well they fit the bill i don't know why you'd rule them out like that

also said this on another forum, i'm betting that Eevee evolves into Sylveon via that new Pokemon-Amie stuff(which i am actually pretty excited for - I WANT TO GIVE MY COFAGRIGUS A BELLY RUB DANGIT)

Edited by an cool dude

overlordsukapon.png

I really want the new games now. I've never been this excited for a Pokemon game before.

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.

I have an Adamant Beldum sitting somewhere in my Diamond. I don't remember its IVs, though, but I think it had like a 30 in Defense or something like that.

Back when I battled competitively with people, I used an Adamant Metagross as a Stealth Rock lead. It was very effective in its job. Too bad its role as a lead makes it useless with Gen V's Team Preview, and it got the shaft with the introduction of permanent weather.

Also, apparently you can encounter Pokemon in hordes, a 1 vs. 5 battle.

Squirtle Squad anyone?

--==My MOCs==--

new bug/flying looks cool. fairy type tho? no bueno. i'm upset they didn't make it light type. fairy type just seems so insanely redundant with psychic- we already call celebi and jirachi pixies but they're not getting a type change, are they? -.- light could've been so cool. dropped the ball gamefreak. ya dropped the ball.

In japan fairy type comes out as light type...why did we have to call ours fairy type.

In japan fairy type comes out as light type...why did we have to call ours fairy type.

no, in Japan it is also Fairy type

Ok then. Well there is a chance we could get 3 new types. Xerneas and Yvetal still don't have there types revealed. They could still be light and sound respectively. Or Xerneas could be fairy type.

... You don't think that if we were getting a Sound type that, you know, the Flying/Dragon-Type that already has part of "noise" in its name would be the one to introduce the concept? :3

I actually like the idea of a Fairy-Type, to be honest. Mixes things up a bit more, and besides, when you consider how many dragons get defeated in fairy tales, the type advantage makes sense, no? :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Plus, Dragons are famously brutal, physical beings, why Fairies are sly tricksters, so it makes sense that they could out-guile them, in a way.I'm quite excited by the new type and the prospect of some old monsters getting retyped. Mismagius in particular (not confirmed, but was listed by the source that spread the idea of Fairy types around a month or so ago so it's probably legit).

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.