I've read in the past that if you leave a pokemon too long in the gts it can disappear, but I always assumed it was just some sort of limitation with the system.

The fact it appears to be a legitimate mechanic of the gts sounds rather annoying.

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

So one of my friends has offered to give me a shiny Misdreavus. Which is basically the greatest thing that could ever happen.Buuuuut he has it in a Gen V game. So that's not great.Oh the terrible things that come from being so late to the Pokeymans.

AXKP5KC.png

Something just occured to me. There is a very real possibility that Honedge can learn Guillotine. Of course, it would never happen competitively, but in-game... @_@

I doubt that will happen simply because it would make it too much of a game-breaker. With PP-restoring items you could pretty much beat the entire game in a day with Guillotine'd Honedge.

AXKP5KC.png

They could always change No Guard so that OHKO moves aren't affected by that ability.

Also I'm trying to find a Shiny Zubat. What game has the best chance of finding one. I have Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, White and Black 2

I would guess Emerald since it has that cave near the trick masters house that only has Zubat in it.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I just found out that I don't have my copy of Diamond anymore and Diamond and Pearl are the only games where Zubat can be found using the poke radar.I don't want to get on in Black 2 since I used an action replay to complete my Pokedex. So I didn't get the shiny charm legit. So how I would I get a zubat from another country? The Global Trade Center?

Hey, all. I'm extremely close to completing the National Dex on my three Generation IV games, but there remains one obstacle: Regigigas and the Regi trio. As such, I would really appreciate it if I could borrow either an event "fateful encounter" Regigigas, or the 3 Regis. Keep in mind, they have to be in a Generation IV game (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver). As thanks, I can offer you one of the following from the GTS distro from forever ago (all have flawless (or at least very close) IVs and are untouched):

Shiny Jolly Charmander (lv. 1)

Shiny Impish Mudkip (lv. 1)

Shiny Adamant Zangoose (lv. 1)

Modest Mewtwo (lv. 70)

Shiny Timid Kyogre (lv. 50)

Shiny Timid Rayquaza (lv. 50)

Shiny Modest Dialga w/ Adamant Orb (lv. 1)

Shiny Timid Palkia w/ Lustrous Orb (lv. 1)

Shiny Timid Darkrai (lv. 50)

Thanks in advance! :)

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

I just found out that I don't have my copy of Diamond anymore and Diamond and Pearl are the only games where Zubat can be found using the poke radar.I don't want to get on in Black 2 since I used an action replay to complete my Pokedex. So I didn't get the shiny charm legit. So how I would I get a zubat from another country? The Global Trade Center?

I thought you said you had Platinum as well? Platinum has a Poke Radar too. As far as I understand it as long as there's usable grass and the wild Pokemon is found in that route, it's fair game.

AXKP5KC.png

Hey, all. I'm extremely close to completing the National Dex on my three Generation IV games, but there remains one obstacle: Regigigas and the Regi trio. As such, I would really appreciate it if I could borrow either an event "fateful encounter" Regigigas, or the 3 Regis. Keep in mind, they have to be in a Generation IV game (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver). As thanks, I can offer you one of the following from the GTS distro from forever ago (all have flawless (or at least very close) IVs and are untouched):

Modest Mewtwo (lv. 70)

I have the 3 regis in emerald. If I transfer them to platinum will that work?

I thought you said you had Platinum as well? Platinum has a Poke Radar too. As far as I understand it as long as there's usable grass and the wild Pokemon is found in that route, it's fair game.

I checked zubat's pokemon profile. It can only be found in Diamond and Pearl in grass only in acuity lakefront. Not in platinum.

Modest Mewtwo (lv. 70)

I have the 3 regis in emerald. If I transfer them to platinum will that work?

Yes, that will. Just PM me when you're ready to trade them over. :)

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Uh, no. You can find Zubats in grass at night in Platinum in Route 204/203 at the earliest. I'm really pretty sure of this, since I caught a couple on those routes just a few days ago--that's where you first find them.

Edited by ///dotcom///

AXKP5KC.png

Uh, no. You can find Zubats in grass at night in Platinum in Route 204/203 at the earliest. I'm really pretty sure of this, since I caught a couple on those routes just a few of days ago--that's where you first find them.

Ya you were right. I found Zubat and now I'm starting to chain them. I'll keep going till I get a shiny male Zubat.

So today I traded a level 100 Salamender for a level 100 Alakazam, and it had POKERUS. *faints* Wish me luck on the GTS. Want...Squirtle...Want...Shiny...Patrat...

I got a squirtle! :DDD

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

So today I traded a level 100 Salamender for a level 100 Alakazam, and it had POKERUS. *faints* Wish me luck on the GTS. Want...Squirtle...Want...Shiny...Patrat...

I got a squirtle! :DDD

You probably got scammed with that Alakazam. The Pokerus was most likely given to it at level 100, where it's stats are locked in.

And I really hope you didn't trade that Alakazam for a Squirtle. I've gotten Squirtle's for level ones.

(Granted they were starters, but level one starters.)

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

So today I traded a level 100 Salamender for a level 100 Alakazam, and it had POKERUS. *faints* Wish me luck on the GTS. Want...Squirtle...Want...Shiny...Patrat...I got a squirtle! :DDD

You probably got scammed with that Alakazam. The Pokerus was most likely given to it at level 100, where it's stats are locked in. And I really hope you didn't trade that Alakazam for a Squirtle. I've gotten Squirtle's for level ones.(Granted they were starters, but level one starters.)
Even if it got the Pokerus at level 100, it can still be spread to other Pokémon.

aouROFb.png

Yeah, it spread to my party, where I now have a charmeleon, a wartortle, lapras, mukips stage. I didn't trade away the alkazam, but I did get an unown. Oh, and a vulpix. and conkeldorr. and I nearly got a shiny but I lost the connection. ;-; WHHHY GTS WHYYY. Most Trades I've done in a day. And yet I still havent traded from the uk. Can I just have my own floor for unity tower now?

EDIT: Did you guys secretly wish me luck? Or was it just because I got it one New Years Eve Eve 2012?

EDIT2: Oh, and anyone wanna trade friend codes? Heres mine: 2409 4023 0381

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

I got Pokerus from a wild battle in my Pearl.

And I had no idea what it was, so I tried healing my pokemon over and over to get rid of it.

And at the same time, I've never encountered a wild shiny. But I've gotten Pokerus from a wild battle, which is twice as rare.

What logic is that?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I caught a Patrat in Black 2 with Pokerus. I was catching weak pokemon so I could trade over a custom team that I wanted to start my journey with. I spread the Pokerus to my custom team and now the Patrat is forever in the PC so it never loses the Pokerus.

Anyone got a good tip for finding shines in the wild? I've never encounorterd one. :(

And I've only ever seen Cyrogonal once. D:

Shame I killed it instead of CATCHING it. ;-;

Oh. and X, may I please have your friend code? Pretty please? With a ditto on top?

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Yeah. In my White game, I caught two shinies, and had one of my Pokemon catch Pokerus.

As for finding shinies in the wild, the best thing you can do is ... catch every single Pokemon that can be caught without using events and trading it to Black 2 or White 2. Then you'll get an in game object that triples your chances of getting a shiny.

But, you can breed shinies using the Masuda method. If both Pokemon are from different countries, they are more likely to breed a shiny. Couple that with doing the above, and you are very likely to get a shiny.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I've been trying to get a shiny zubat using the masuda method. I got a female zubat from the british isles. Is that considered a different country from Canada? cause I've been breeding that zubat with a male zubat from my black 2 game and so far have come up with no shinies. I think I've hatched 20 eggs.

I've been trying to get a shiny zubat using the masuda method. I got a female zubat from the british isles. Is that considered a different country from Canada? cause I've been breeding that zubat with a male zubat from my black 2 game and so far have come up with no shinies. I think I've hatched 20 eggs.

Still a really low chance, but a lot higher than normal methods. If you got a shiny, you're lucky after only 20 eggs.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Still a really low chance, but a lot higher than normal methods. If you got a shiny, you're lucky after only 20 eggs.

No I haven't gotten a shiny yet. And if I do get a shiny zubat I want it to be male.

I would want a shiny pokemon, dont care which one. Even patrat. (always hated that dude) Also, are shiny legendary possible?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

So when I get pokemon black I should save before encountering Reshriam and keep restarting until its shiny? Lawl.

Anyway, i got a FEMALE bulbasaur, piplup and treeco from trading. and an egg that hatched into a deino. that i traded away. :P

EDIT: If anyones planning on deleting their save data for b/w can I have zekrom? :P (jkjk)

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡