So Terrakion then? Still haven't caught it. :P

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I've had an active Pokerus culture going since Ruby Version. My internal battery died, which meant the in-game clock stopped, and it just so happened to do so when at least one of my Pokemon had Pokerus. Wasn't long before my entire party had it (since it takes no time for it to spread, just for it to wear off) and ever since then getting it on my newer games has been a simple matter of adding any Pokemon to my party in Ruby and transferring it through to a current-gen game.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I've had an active Pokerus culture going since Ruby Version. My internal battery died, which meant the in-game clock stopped, and it just so happened to do so when at least one of my Pokemon had Pokerus. Wasn't long before my entire party had it (since it takes no time for it to spread, just for it to wear off) and ever since then getting it on my newer games has been a simple matter of adding any Pokemon to my party in Ruby and transferring it through to a current-gen game.

Well you're lucky. The game I got Pokerus in got stolen, along with the entire DS. I was sad, because it also had my only level 100 pokemon in it.

And that Empoleon is still the only pokemon I've gotten to 100.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I must be lucky. I've gotten the Pokerus from a wild battle in Platinum before, and I have four shinies I got myself: A Kricketot, an Ursaring, a Luvdisc, and an Oshawott.

Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Nice. So, any one wanna trade for a charmeleon? I need Vullaby and the one before it and ferrothorn to complete my pokedex.

Also, on the gts, someone was offering me a level 1 zekrom/reshriam. I knew it was hacks. I saw someone do that on the trade thing on the global link for the dreamworld.

edit: i also downloaded a pokemon blue rom and an emulator. chose squirtle 'cause blastosie is BEAST. Gonna use Blastosie in my white party.

EDIT 2K Traded away the charmeleon for a vullaby. :3

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Okay I did this in ten minutes because I think squids' designs could've been much better with just a few minor tweaks.

inkay.png

malimar.png

...Yeah...

I dunno. I like their beaks, and as for turning the evolution of it upside-down, that's part of the point of their designs; they're designed so that they don't have a top or bottom, which fits with their species name as well as their signature move.

I dunno. I like their beaks

TBH, removing the beak from the first makes it look cuter IMO and the second one losing it make it 100% more , I did make it with the beak too and I thought it looked alright.

I guess I'm upset because a squid pokemon is something I've wanted for a long while and the one we get is really lame because they decided to flip it upside down.

as for turning the evolution of it upside-down, that's part of the point of their designs; they're designed so that they don't have a top or bottom, which fits with their species name as well as their signature move.

That doesn't mean it looks good. Garbador's name is based on garbage and that's the point of it's design. still looks terrible.

and wait. was does "inkay" and "malimar" have to do with not having a top or bottom?

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

I dunno. I like their beaks

TBH, removing the beak from the first makes it look cuter IMO and the second one losing it make it 100% more ######, I did make it with the beak too and I thought it looked alright.

I guess I'm upset because a squid pokemon is something I've wanted for a long while and the one we get is really lame because they decided to flip it upside down.

as for turning the evolution of it upside-down, that's part of the point of their designs; they're designed so that they don't have a top or bottom, which fits with their species name as well as their signature move.

That doesn't mean it looks good. Garbador's name is based on garbage and that's the point of it's design. still looks terrible.

and wait. was does "inkay" and "malimar" have to do with not having a top or bottom?

By species name I meant like Pikachu is the "Mouse Pokemon". Inkay is the "Revolving Pokemon" and Malamar is the "Overturning Pokemon".

And personally I don't think these or Garbodor look "terrible". Garbodor has grown on me since it debuted, and I've loved these ones from the moment I saw them.

This may be a bit of a random question but which X/Y mascot do you guys prefer? I'm a bigger fan of Xerneas myself (the whole "life" thing just seems cooler to me)

3DS FC: 4038-6111-3088. If anyone's interested in a battle or trade, send me a pm

Name: Link

I don't know......Xerneas just oozes class to me. I like that it seems so calm but at the same time have this feeling of power. Plus Geomancy? The single coolest move I've seen in X and Y so farSorry if this is a bit off the radar but eh

3DS FC: 4038-6111-3088. If anyone's interested in a battle or trade, send me a pm

Name: Link

I don't know......Xerneas just oozes class to me. I like that it seems so calm but at the same time have this feeling of power. Plus Geomancy? The single coolest move I've seen in X and Y so farSorry if this is a bit off the radar but eh

almost as cool as OBLIVION WING OMGGGGGG

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

i prefer Yveltal, but only just
speaking of which i bit the bullet and preordered Y. our local Target lets you buy a $1 reservation card that gives you a free $5 gift card when you pick up the game so eh not that bad

That's what I did as well. We can be Y-Reserved-at-Target-For-The-Giftcard-Bros.

AXKP5KC.png

I still don't know whether I want X or Y. One of the drawbacks of a worldwide release is that we American's don't get to know all about the game before it's out. And while that's a good thing in terms of spoilers and such, it's crippling when it comes to knowing the version differences ahead of time. The only differences we currently know of are three Pokemon in each game, and none of those 6 Pokemon stand out to me enough to make me prefer one version over the other. We know nothing about any other differences, such as differences in story or setting.

I mean the physical book. I'd like to get it day one, if possible, so I can peruse all the available Pokemon before I construct a team.Edit: I'm still looking for some females with Hidden Abilities. PM me if you have one (or more) of them and want to make a trade. AnorithAronBarboachCleffaCorsolaCranidosCubchooDeerlingDruddigonLillipupMakuhitaMaractusMienfooOmanytePichuRaltsRelicanthRhyhornRoggenrolaScraggyShelmetSmeargleSolosisTailowTimburrTirtougaTrubbishWoobatZangoose

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Anyone excited for the Shiny Creation Trio event starting on August 19th? Also, I haven't heard of the XY Pokedex either.

I have no means to acquire them, but if I did that shiny Dialga would have me very excited.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I am definitely getting all 3.

That is, if I can go to a Gamestop to get them.

Especially that Shiny Giratina.

The Trio would be the first and probably only Shiny legendaries I ever will get/encounter.

In other news, X and Y will be pre-loaded onto the special 3DS XLs for X and Y. And will take up almost 2 GB of memory. Those 3DSes better have at least a 4GB SD card then.

Despite the fact that the games are downloaded, you can't intereact with the other game if you, say, had an X cartridge in with the Y on the 3DS. Which is a shame.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Well, it still kinda makes a bit of sense; have people figured out a method for that to viable yet? Or at least, for two-way interactions? It seems like the only thing it'd be useful is for trading, too; and I'd kinda rather a multi-trainer Pokemon Box app, so you can store stuff between games. And with patches, they could update it whenever the next games of the generation come out, and maybe export that save file to whatever the equivalent of the generation after would be.

I just got a bulbsaur plush for 1 quid. ^v^

Oh, and got a charmander and bulbasur from two canadain trades. :afro:

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Big news, everyone. This could change Pokemon... FOREVER. Seriously.

Firstly, it's true Mawile has been retyped Steel/Fairy. Second, it's one of six Pokemon currently announced to have a new form called "Mega." The others are Lucario, Blaziken, Mewtwo (that's what the form they've been showing off is), Ampharos and Absol. The Mega forms don't appear to be full-on evolutions. More like... Mega forms of their current selves. Very interesting. Mega Absol looks crazy awesome, though I'm wondering what justification they had for upgrading Blaziken, since it's already god-tier (it's said MegaBlaziken has Speed Boost by default).Shame there's nothing about a new Sableye form, now that Mawile's confirmed.Oh, and I forgot to mention some interesting things about them. While Blaziken simply gets his Hidden Ability, Mawile gets Huge Power, Absol gets Magic Bounce and Lucario gets Adaptability.I gotta say, when I heard about the "scoop of the century" coming out of Corocoro this month, I didn't expect fourth-stage evolutions.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

These seem rather awesome. I've spent probably the last half an hour or so just trying to wrap my head around the concept; and it's just plain awesome. Certainly did not expect this, though. xPApparently there's more to CoroCoro, too, so there'll be more info coming soon, since there's supposedly stuff about version exclusive and the like.Mega Lucario and Mega Blaziken, though... And Mega Absol. All the top ones just look plain awesome; and I'm glad Ampharos actually gets a boost, since he's awesome.What's odd is that every generation except 5 and 6 have been represented with these Mega forms.

And a pic for the big spoiler:

corocoro8132.jpgI don't mind them, which is shocking. Mostly because it screams forme change and that they aren't actually altering a HUGE entrenched mechanic that you can't have a fourth evolution... But because it's called Mega Evolution, people are saying it is. Look at context clues - eg new Mewtwo, a clearly labeled forme change, is listed with them. *sigh* (Granted a forme change is pretty much just a way of getting around that, but still...)Anyways!MegaMawile looks awesome and being Fairy type and with Huge Power will make him awesome.Ampharos is kinda ugly.Lucario... eh.Winged Absol looks sweeeeet.Blaziken with Speed Boost oh god why...

Seriously, keep checking serebii.net as they refine their translations and more becomes clear. This stuff is insane.

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

It says a Torchic will be distributed holding a Mega Stone. My guess is that it's not an evolution stone, but a hold item that makes the wielder shift into Mega form. This would help balance them by giving them whatever their Mega power is, but removing their ability to make use of items.I wonder how many Pokemon will end up with Mega forms? Since Blaziken's getting one (already potentially has the most power out of all starters), it'd be a shame if the other starters didn't get one as well.

Edit: Oh yeah. We can mention other forums now. Crazy. Yes, Serebii has the most up-to-date info.

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

It says a Torchic will be distributed holding a Mega Stone. My guess is that it's not an evolution stone, but a hold item that makes the wielder shift into Mega form. This would help balance them by giving them whatever their Mega power is, but removing their ability to make use of items.I wonder how many Pokemon will end up with Mega forms? Since Blaziken's getting one (already potentially has the most power out of all starters), it'd be a shame if the other starters didn't get one as well.

Edit: Oh yeah. We can mention other forums now. Crazy. Yes, Serebii has the most up-to-date info.

It would be really weird if they didn't the Mega treatment. What's also curious is that MegaBlaziken only has its Dream World Ability, whereas the others have new ones.A held item would be a nice way to somewhat balance it. But would this be an in-battle shift or extend out of battles too? If the latter, man, living dex's just got eeeven bigger...

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

I derped. The Torchic distribution is holding something called "Blaziken Knight," which doesn't make much sense in English. But it does make use of a "Mega Stone," somehow. Possibly the Mega Stone is a location? The area in west Kalos with the monoliths, perhaps.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

how to make your very own mega Pokemon:

take the original design, alter the colors a bit(optional), change the straight lines to wobbly ones, add junk spewing off of its head, and presto! you have made your very own "mega" Pokemon!

that being said though, these will probably end up growing on me

overlordsukapon.png

how to make your very own mega Pokemon: take the original design, alter the colors a bit(optional), change the straight lines to wobbly ones, add junk spewing off of its head, and presto! you have made your very own "mega" Pokemon! that being said though, these will probably end up growing on me

It's truuuueee. Absol and Mewtwo are the only ones with much elegance.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

WELP FAREWELL METAGAME GG YOU'RE DONE.Mega Ampharos is Electric/Dragon with Mold Breaker. Was nice knowing the Metagame. =P(On that note, time to catch a Mareep in RotR... =P)

And I'm back to loving that line. xPI genuinely do not like the hair though. It's the only one of these new reveals (Mewtwo I still don't like, but is old at this point) that I do not like. It's just ugly, gray, knotted hair. If it looked more like it recovered the wool it lost when evolving - which was always weird - then maybe. But it's seriously just a bad wig.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.