hatched a Hasty 22-24/31/31/31/31/31 Gible a few hours ago. =D i feel so accomplished.

also obtained a Froakie with Pokerus from a random trade with a passerby the other day. he was making me mad because all he was doing was showing off all of his level 100 shinies at first. >_>

can i find this guy and punch him

that's just a really mean thing to do.

it's fine to show off a shiny you caught, but just gloating about it because they're level 100 and such is just mean. especially if that was all he did.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Mandibuzz has terrible offenses (foul play is the only thing it can realy use offensively), but enough bulk that being a defog user wouldn't be a bad role to play. Shame about the stealth rock weakness, but there aren't exactly many defog users without it.Edit: Man, I'm slow at making a post o_o

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

hatched a Hasty 22-24/31/31/31/31/31 Gible a few hours ago. =D i feel so accomplished.

also obtained a Froakie with Pokerus from a random trade with a passerby the other day. he was making me mad because all he was doing was showing off all of his level 100 shinies at first. >_>

can i find this guy and punch him

that's just a really mean thing to do.

it's fine to show off a shiny you caught, but just gloating about it because they're level 100 and such is just mean. especially if that was all he did.

the worst part was he had a shiny Chandelure and Chandelure has like one of my favorite shiny palettes ever ;__;

originally all he was doing was showing off shinies but when i offered a level 1 Gible he actually put up a regular non-shiny Froakie. luckily for me it had Pokerus, so EV training that 5IV Gible was much easier than normal. and if anyone on here still needs Pokerus(i know dotcom got some a little while back too) i can give you a Pokemon with it. =)

Edited by Evil Overlord Sukapon

overlordsukapon.png

Does anyone have a shuckle safari?

Really tring to breed a good one. -.-

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Might as well leave this here 2363-6119-4489, mainly looking for friend safaris but I'm up for trades as well, would be grateful if you added it when you see it since I went back and added all the codes I saw.

Edited by Shinigami ToaD
I'm just ToaD

Bundaaaa, i think your inbox is full. Can i have perfect female noibat called Wingflap? I can give you a shuckkle. ( I have so many right now)

EDIT: Your gonna have to trade me at around 5 pm GMT, i have school until 3.30 and im often home late.

Edit Numero Duo: Does anyone have a ditto safari?

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

I have a question about Aegislash and Swords Dance. Since Aegislash switches to shield form when using Swords dance that means its boosting a low attack stat. My question is when Aegislash switches to blade form does it keep the boosted attack on its attack stat or does that go to its defense stat.

I'm asking since When Aegislash changes form. Its attack stat becomes its defense stat and vise versa (Unless i'm mistaken and its two forms have there own separate stats)

Also what would happen if you hacked Aegislash's ability to be another one like levitate. Would it still change form when using attack and defense moves or would the game crash?

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

first of all, Aegislash does not go into shield form when using Swords Dance. he must either use King's Shield or switch out then switch back in. secondly, since boosting moves affect the base stats and not the actual stat itself, its attack is still raised when it switches forms and the same goes for defense-boosting moves such as Iron Defense. it's easy enough to tell this by simply using a weak move such as Shadow Sneak on the same Pokemon over and over with different boosting moves and seeing how much more damage it does.

on another note, would anyone care to help me evolve my Haunter? i can't afford two 3DS's so i sadly have to rely on other people for trade evolutions.

Edited by Evil Overlord Sukapon

overlordsukapon.png

I can help you with that Haunter if you still need it. I'll be online for a while so a trade request at any time is okay.

edit: so I was feeling kind of tired after going through a few hundred encounters at the Safari today and having no luck shiny-wise. (I have a system for cycling through safaris). Imagine my shock when the first encounter in a ghost safari was a shiny Lampent! He's a pretty decent Pokemon too, Mild natured and with 31 IVs in Hp/Spd/Spe. He's going to be a great Chandelure. <3 Now if only I could get a Golurk and a Trevenant I'd be the happiest ghost-hunter ever.....

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

I got an outstanding Azurill on wonder trade. Her best stats are hp,attack and defence.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

So I'm currently going through all of my 600+ pokemon and taking them to the IV guy to see if there's anything good among the lot of them that might be useful for Masudainf. Have found quite a lot of one-stat-wonders in my standard wild (non-safari) Pokemon. I've found 3 with 3 31's....but they're all baby Pokemon and I don't really feel like evolving them for breeding. Also found that my safari Golurk and Dusknoir have 4 31's each, which is pretty awesome and should be pretty helpful.

AXKP5KC.png

Hey, can anyone give me a male prankster sableye? (preferably at level 30, but not needed.) I can give you a Japanese one, or a adament female lucario with perfect attack, defense, special attack speed as well as crunch and bullet punch.

thanks.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

My Wi-Fi does not work 90% of the time. As in, it will not connect me to the internet and I'm forced to wait a while before getting the inevitable 003-2001 error code.

And right now it's not working. Someone else will have to give you a Sableye unfortunately... =(

Edited by sirbibbleton

--==My MOCs==--

Does anyone have a shuckle safari?

Planning to use it for my competitve team.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I was actually able to obtain one (with four relevant IVs!) gamefaqs just before going to bed, however, thanks guys.

There's a couple other things that's really help too:

4-5 IV Staryu.

Pokémon with 5 IVs in the Mineral Egg group.

Mind you, It's not as though I do not have anything to offer in return, I have:

1 31/31/31/X/31/31 Female Mold Breaker Axew

3 (1 male, two female) 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Shellder With Skill Link Icicle Spear and Rock Blast

1 Timid Female Gastly with 31/X/31/31/31/31 With Disable

1 Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling with 31/31/31/X/31/31

2 Female Marvel Scale Dratini With 31/31/31X/31/31

1 Male Snorelax with Curse 31/31/31X/31/31 However it's ability is immunity, but you can change that.

1 Jolly Scra ppy Kangaskhan 31/31/31/X/31/31

4 (3 female, 1 male) timid Flame Body Larvesta with morning Sun 31/X/31/31/31/31

1 Female Jolly Moxie Pinsir with Close Combat and Quick Attack 31/31/31/X/31/31

1 Shiny Magikarp. I think it has 3 IVs? I can't remember.

2 Male Jolly Sneasel with Pursuit and Icicle Crash 31/31/31/X/31/31

I also have a garbage skorupi with 31/X/31/31/31/31 As I needed a bug for breeding my larvesta and had a omastar.

Ask me about something, I MAY have it/ be able to breed it, but probably not if it's not listed there.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

So I was back in the safari where I caught my amazing shiny Kirlia, this time looking for a Floette or Spritzee. Then about 30 encounters in I find....a shiny Kirlia. Because of course I would find the shiny I spent 3 days and a thousand encounters looking for in ten minutes. (when it was the one shiny i wasn't interested in) At least this Kirlia has worse stats, I suppose (Perfect HP and Attack, useless because she is female, compared to my first's HP, Attack and Sp. Attack, which is only 1/3 useless), but she's also Modest, so I guess it kind of balances out as an equally good Kirlia.

One of my friends is Masudaing for a Ralts, and although this Kirlia is only pretty okay, I'm going to try to trade her for one of her shiny Audinos. God I want a shiny Audino. Shiny Audino is the bomb.

AXKP5KC.png

Speaking of shiny Kirlia, I really want a shiny Gallade. Gallade is just so awesome, y'know.

Also, when is Bunda gonna be online? I have been breeding Gibles, and I do have one or two with Outrage on them, is you want to trade.

EDIT: And jolly. Not the best IV's though. :3

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

That means, with the Noiverion it evoles into, my competive team so far shall be Garchomp, and Noiverion. And suggestions for the last 4?

EDIT: Got a surperior Froakie. So, what about the last 3?
EDIT NUMERO DOS: Also remebered the Lucario too. xD So, final two?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

That means, with the Noiverion it evoles into, my competive team so far shall be Garchomp, and Noiverion. And suggestions for the last 4?

I would say make sure to teach Lucario flash cannon so your 2 dragons don't get destroyed. Also, is your lucario going to be your mega evo if not maybe mega or regular Alakazam. I find its always good to have fighting, psychic and dark to cover each others weaknesses. And then dunsparce because dunsparce.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

I would say make sure to teach Lucario flash cannon so your 2 dragons don't get destroyed. Also, is your lucario going to be your mega evo if not maybe mega or regular Alakazam. I find its always good to have fighting, psychic and dark to cover each others weaknesses. And then dunsparce because dunsparce.

It'll mega.

Also..... Dunsparce for ubers. (Idk, only use smogon for ivs,natures and ev spreads. xD)

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

speaking of Mega Alakazam, i got completely wrecked by an passerby's one last night. he predicted my switch-in to Blaziken, and switched in his Alakazam. he had another Pokemon which could be his Mega, and since Mega Alakazam is pretty bad most of the time, i didn't even consider that this thing might be his Mega. i thought he's just go straight for the Psychic, but i Protected to make sure. and then he Mega Evolved and Traced my Blaziken's Speed Boost. i had no chance after that, considering my Aegislash was dead.

BUT i found a Friend Safari with Fletchinders, so I'm pretty happy. =)

overlordsukapon.png

So I was rummaging through my boxes in Black when I stumbled upon an Adamant Immunity Gligar with an IV spread of 14 / 20 / 20 / 8 / 19 / 31. I think that's pretty good, the problem is that most Poison Heal Gliscor are supposed to be more defensive, so Adamant wouldn't be that good. Considering my lack of experience in competitive battling, do you guys think it could be usable?

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

So I was rummaging through my boxes in Black when I stumbled upon an Adamant Immunity Gligar with an IV spread of 14 / 20 / 20 / 8 / 19 / 31. I think that's pretty good, the problem is that most Poison Heal Gliscor are supposed to be more defensive, so Adamant wouldn't be that good. Considering my lack of experience in competitive battling, do you guys think it could be usable?

Seems decent. Most Gliscor are, indeed, defensive in nature, but that's not to say offensive ones can't exist! Poison Heal is pretty much the only ability you'd ever want for Gliscor anyways, defensive or otherwise.

Edit: I was rummaging around my Platinum and Black boxes seeing what I had and what I was going to send on to the 6th gen, when I found this guy:

Skarmory lv:50

Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Moves: Roost / Brave Bird / Spikes / Whirlwind

OT: My Platinum's name, Norik.

Holy smokes! I forgot that I had bred for this a while back. I felt so lucky the day this thing hatched. Remains my only perfectly bred Pokemon pre gen 6. Definitely going on to Y, as Skarm is one of the few things that can stop Mega-Kanga and Pinsir.

Edit 2: Ability is Sturdy, which is fantastic, as many gen 4 Skarms had Keen Eye as it didn't make any difference back then.

Edited by ankyfdarkness

silverbladebanner.jpg