What should my final team be? So far its Garchomp, M-Gengar and Greninja (protean). Im thinking of something to clear Talonflames, and it HAS to have VGC rules. So no silly baby smogon rules. I really cant decide. Also Im mainy sweeper. Has to be a pysical attacker.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Get something to set up Stealth Rock. That'll deal with Talonflame pretty quick, and entry hazards are super important in competitive anyway. If you can get SR AND Sticky Web, all the better.

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Talonflame, physical attacker, entry hazards? I'd wholeheartedly recommend Tyranitar.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

if you're doing VGC don't bother with hazards. very little switching goes on in Doubles, so it's really just a waste of a moveslot. nevertheless, Tyranitar would still be a good choice. maybe even an Assault vest set - ridiculous Special Defense when in the sand, and still has a fantastic offensive presence.

• Upvote 1

overlordsukapon.png

if you're doing VGC don't bother with hazards. very little switching goes on in Doubles, so it's really just a waste of a moveslot. nevertheless, Tyranitar would still be a good choice. maybe even an Assault vest set - ridiculous Special Defense when in the sand, and still has a fantastic offensive presence.

And my Garchomp is sandveil... > :D

edit: how is tyran part dark. looks more like a dragon to me

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Because Dark was crazy OP in Gen III and so was Tyranitaur (not as much so as Salamence, but still :P ).

Also Dark is cooler than Dragon. :P

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

So I put my first ever pokemon (emboar) up on pokecheck and he has no perfect stats, but he has a 22 in SP.A and I still love that pokemon. Also cloned it incase I lose it.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Playing Battle Revolution. Decided to try out the multiplayer and was surprised that I actually got matched with someone.

Disconnected after the third battle, though, to check my pass since my custom catchphrases weren't showing up, and couldn't reconnect :( bummer.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I didn't get into the UK Tournament. :( Oh well. I'll have a competitve vgc team for whenever I need it. And a more completed Pokedex. Slighty. Maybe.

EDIT: Bred a Larvitar, what should I ev train it in? Im using an Assult Vest set, btw. Does 252 Attack/252 Defence/6 Sp.Def work?

edit 2: hello? anyone there? its been 5 days... its nearly fully trained.... thinking off changing over to sp.def. also pupitar in amie is kinda cute.

Edit trois: Visting the folks over at Game Stratford for VGC. Really nice and I got a shiny Eevee! Also T-Tar + Garchomp wreaks. Also, why wont my Battle Vids save? :(

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Anyone trading Shiny Legendaries? I'm primarily looking for Kyogre and Groudon, but I'm also looking for the Kanto legendary birds, the Regi's, Virizion, Terrakion... etc. I have a bunch of Arceus for trade, as well as a Mew, a shiny Lugia, and a shiny Regigigas.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Should I have Pursuit or Bite on a defensive umbreon? Its got a 0 in speed, fyi..

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Should I have Pursuit or Bite on a defensive umbreon? Its got a 0 in speed, fyi..

Personally I use Payback since going last gives the move 150 Base power technically if you go last

but yeah I dunno if that's the best choice, just what I use. Assuming you can get payback? I can't remember how you get it...

Would Return be a better move for my Crobat than Aerial Ace? I want a fairly high damaging move without any consequences which I why I don't use Giga Impact or Brave Bird.

His current move set is Cross Poison for Stab, U-Turn to retreat from Psychics and Super Fang to deal with tanks. I don't use Acrobatics since his hold item is black sludge.

• Upvote 1

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I was hatching Omanyte eggs for a Shell Smash set... and to my surprise, I managed to get a Shiny Omanyte. No Masuda method, no Shiny values, just pure 1/4096 chance. A shame it only has 3 perfect IVs (HP, Defense, and Speed).

I guess praise Lord Helix for this one... ^__^

Also, I would be appreciative if anyone can help me evolve my Feebas, Kadabra, and Seadra!

Personally I use Payback since going last gives the move 150 Base power technically if you go last

but yeah I dunno if that's the best choice, just what I use. Assuming you can get payback? I can't remember how you get it...

Methinks Payback is taught by TM.

Would Return be a better move for my Crobat than Aerial Ace? I want a fairly high damaging move without any consequences which I why I don't use Giga Impact or Brave Bird.

His current move set is Cross Poison for Stab, U-Turn to retreat from Psychics and Super Fang to deal with tanks. I don't use Acrobatics since his hold item is black sludge.

I dunno... personally I prefer Brave Bird, but since you don't want moves that have negative side effects, I believe Aerial Ace is your only other option for Flying STAB without any drawbacks, in which Return still outdamages it.

The only thing I can think of is using Roost and Brave Bird so you can heal off the recoil while having a powerful Flying move.

Edited by sirbibbleton

--==My MOCs==--

hey everyone! I got a new 2DS. my new friend code is:

2208-6468-7046

I'm gonna scan this topic and find some friend codes. add me!

FC in my sig, I'll add you later tonight. ;)

So, thanks to the Pokémon RPG we have, I've started watching the Pokémon movies. I have to say, The First Movie, when watched after seeing the cut introduction, was very good, as was (surprisingly) Spell of the Unown. The Power of One and Voice of the Forest were both all right, but a little "eh" at times, as was the TV special Mewtwo Returns.

I am in love with Pokémon Heroes. 'Nuff said. :P

However...I've just finished watching Jirachi: Wish Maker. Mata Nui, what a disappointment. I only watched it through because...I actually don't know. I think it was so it wouldn't bug me that I didn't finish what I started, but it was NOT enjoyable. My question to you now is: which movies should I watch from here? I mean, I don't mind sitting through something of Power of One or Voice of the Forest's caliber, but I do NOT want to have to suffer through another Wish Maker. Which ones do I watch, which ones do I avoid, and is there any non-chronological order I should be watching them in (a la the machete order for Star Wars)?

2208-6468-7046

FC in my sig, I'll add you later tonight. ;)

So, thanks to the Pokémon RPG we have, I've started watching the Pokémon movies. I have to say, The First Movie, when watched after seeing the cut introduction, was very good, as was (surprisingly) Spell of the Unown. The Power of One and Voice of the Forest were both all right, but a little "eh" at times, as was the TV special Mewtwo Returns.

I am in love with Pokémon Heroes. 'Nuff said. :P

However...I've just finished watching Jirachi: Wish Maker. Mata Nui, what a disappointment. I only watched it through because...I actually don't know. I think it was so it wouldn't bug me that I didn't finish what I started, but it was NOT enjoyable. My question to you now is: which movies should I watch from here? I mean, I don't mind sitting through something of Power of One or Voice of the Forest's caliber, but I do NOT want to have to suffer through another Wish Maker. Which ones do I watch, which ones do I avoid, and is there any non-chronological order I should be watching them in (a la the machete order for Star Wars)?

I would avoid Kyurem Vs the Sacred Swordsmen. Also Don't bother watching both White Victini and Black Victini. There the same movie with slight differences.

As for order. I would watch them in the order they were made. Especially the gen 4 ones. Dialga vs Paklia. Giratina and the Sky Warrior and Arcues and the Jewel of life. Those three don't need to be watched in that order but you'll understand more if you do.

I got a question for everyone. I have an Espeon with this moveset:

Psyshock

Shadow Ball

Dazzling Gleam

Hidden Power Dragon

Do you guys think that Dazzling Gleam makes Hidden Power Dragon redundant, seeing as Dazzling Gleam is super effective against 3 types and HP Dragon against only one that DG covers anyways?

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

I got a question for everyone. I have an Espeon with this moveset:

Psyshock

Shadow Ball

Dazzling Gleam

Hidden Power Dragon

Do you guys think that Dazzling Gleam makes Hidden Power Dragon redundant, seeing as Dazzling Gleam is super effective against 3 types and HP Dragon against only one that DG covers anyways?

Solution: Join Rise of the Rockets and have six move slots available. :P

In seriousness (well, I AM serious about joining RotR, but I digress), I'd say definitely replace HP Dragon, just be sure to pick a new HP type that'll cover what Dazzling Gleam won't. ;)

I haven't played pokemon in like 2 months.. I was breeding a speed boost scolipede but I got bored of it and haven't touched the thing since.

Oh, for espeon, how you tried a duel screen set with magic bounce? (it's HA)

Magic BOunce

IVs Maxed in everything but ATK

Evs I can't remember.

Light Screen

Reflect

Psychic/Psyshock

Baton Pass

(or somesuch)

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

If this is a simulator or you're willing to rebreed, Hidden Power Fire is nice coverage.

Dual Screens Magic Bounce is my preferred Espeon strategy though.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Cocoon of Destruction trailer.

EDIT: Due to all the prize money from the black tower, i bought 999 pokeballs. Hoping to catch all legendarys in there with them. :D Already got Latios in one. :DD

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

2208-6468-7046

Just added your 2DS, your friend safari is Bug with Combee and Volbeat. Your third 'mon hasn't shown up for me. :)

I JUST CAUGHT CRESSALIA IN A POKEBALL. A PLAIN POKEBALL. ONLY TOOK NEARLY 50 TURNS. OH MY ARCEUS. OH.MY.ARCEUS.

edit: watched marrilands part 43 of their gti playthough. ( i did beat it y'know) im not crying, its just raining on my face. no really, i live in britain and someones cutting onions

waaaaaaah

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I JUST CAUGHT CRESSALIA IN A POKEBALL. A PLAIN POKEBALL. ONLY TOOK NEARLY 50 TURNS. OH MY ARCEUS. OH.MY.ARCEUS.

edit: watched marrilands part 43 of their gti playthough. ( i did beat it y'know) im not crying, its just raining on my face. no really, i live in britain and someones cutting onions

waaaaaaah

Which game? I've pretty much only used regular Poké Balls since Black and White when they introduced critical captures. Combined with False Swipe (and making sure you have a good supply of Poké Balls at all times), I don't need anything else.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Black 2.

Nearly finished the Black Tower I believe. Zoroark's level 90 and Latios is level 80-something.

Edit: I beat the black tower, zoroark was level 100, and I got the shiny gible.

Also caught Cobalion in a pokeball, woo!

Knocked out Virizon though.

D:

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Does anyone have a tangela safari?

or have any spare tangelas with regenerator lying around?

I would :inlove: one

Oh, I can get one for you, I use them for trading mostly! I can message you when I catch one.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

is it worth getting the Shiny Charm?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Does anyone happen to have a Dark type Friend safari with Inkay. I'm trying to breed Inkay to get one with the right Characteristic and Nature. I already have the right Nature but the Characteristic is being much more difficult and most of the Inkay eggs I've been hatching have been turning up with the same Characteristic.

is it worth getting the Shiny Charm?

I like to think it helps, I've gotten around 6 shinies since I got mine, though most have been through chain-fishing (which is A LOT quicker with it).

• Upvote 1

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

Up to sandslash on the NatDex.

Also, is it coincidence that I can dress uo my character as Hilda....? I mean the shorts and accurate buut...

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I'm trying to clone a lot of Pokemon in preparation for the Wi-FI shutting off for the DS, but if I do it through the GTS glitch, that will take a LONG time. Is there a way I can clone Pokemon on Pokecheck without getting that Premier Ribbon on it?

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

No, but you could always run your own FakeGTS from your computer, or just use the PokeEdit GTS, but I hear it gets a bit awkward if you've changed DS'.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

So I'm doing my Piiplup/Prinplup/Emopleon Solorun in diamond and I've just reached the E4!

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Soooo, uhhh...

...Hoenn confirmed o.o for real.

• Upvote 4

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~