You certainly can, but sometimes you want it to fill a niche role in your team. Usually Smogon's suggestions are for when the Pokemon is your team's base rather than the glue, unless it literally can't do anything but fill a niche role.

yeah okay, that's fair. but the guy doesn't have a team yet, he's just starting with the bronzong, so it very much is his base.

The only thing Smogon is good for is the moveset list. Everything else is terrible. 

ok what? did you get bullied there or something?

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Uhhh, for my Bronzorg, its going to be sent out with my already-bred Umbreon.

And a wall. So, uh, yeah.

Anyway, I'm guessing new megas have been leaked?

And in other news I'm close to completing my TCG Plasma Freeze set. I only need a couple more 'mon and EX's. 

And a binder.

Can someone suggest a Ultrapro binder that can hold at least 116 cards? An amazon link would be nice to.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, you know how the Japenese Gold cart had a dark blue front cover and Silver had dark grey? Is the back of my Japan Gold supposed to be dark grey and my silver dark blue? Its just a minor annoyance that google images doesn't show the back, thats all.

Oh and in ORAS, should I choose Treecko or Mudkip? I like both of them, which is the problem. :|

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Guys, you know how the Japenese Gold cart had a dark blue front cover and Silver had dark grey? Is the back of my Japan Gold supposed to be dark grey and my silver dark blue? Its just a minor annoyance that google images doesn't show the back, thats all.

Oh and in ORAS, should I choose Treecko or Mudkip? I like both of them, which is the problem. :|

Choose Mudkip.

Then, as soon as you can, trade over a Treecko from one of your other games or trade for it from a friend or from the GTS.

Problem solve :P .

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I think theres a pumpkaboo event going on right now for the entirety of October! 

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

My inner child's just screamed.  :ahhh:  :alert:  :bigeek:  :br:  :happydance:  :OMG:  :smeag:  

Mega Rayquaza is Awesome!!!!! Sorry Blastoise you've just been replaced.

Its ability is so good. 4x weak to Ice? Not anymore. Thunder? Nope. Stone Edge? "Laughs"

My Mega Rayquaza's Moveset. Hyper Beam, Draco Meteor, V-Create, Dragon Ascent. He will be Op as  :censored:

I hope its Mega Stone will be called Quazite

November cannot get here soon enough.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

My inner child's just screamed.  :ahhh:  :alert:  :bigeek:  :br:  :happydance:  :OMG:  :smeag:  

Mega Rayquaza is Awesome!!!!! Sorry Blastoise you've just been replaced.

Its ability is so good. 4x weak to Ice? Not anymore. Thunder? Nope. Stone Edge? "Laughs"

My Mega Rayquaza's Moveset. Hyper Beam, Draco Meteor, V-Create, Dragon Ascent. He will be Op as  :censored:

I hope its Mega Stone will be called Quazite

November cannot get here soon enough.

Awwwww Yeah! I just watched this twice in study hall, and the entire class soon crowded around my computer to watch it. They then proceeded to search it for themselves to confirm it. Who knew BZPower was a great place for Pokemon news?

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I'm liking Mega Pidgeot. Pidgeot is my second favorite Kanto Pokemon next to Dugtrio. I think I'll use Pidgeot as my competitive Mega and Rayquaza as my game Mega. I hope they boost Pidgeot's Attack and Speed stats and allow it to learn Extremespeed. Mega Beedrill is awesome looking as well.

What pokemon are allowed in Platinums Amity Square? (I got platinum a few days ago off a friend. BD)

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

What pokemon are allowed in Platinums Amity Square? (I got platinum a few days ago off a friend. BD)

Only 20, unfortunately: Pikachu, Clefairy, Happiny, Torchic, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Pachirisu, Psyduck, Shroomish, Drifloon, Skitty, Buneary, and Jigglypuff.

Edited by Councilor Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing the demo. It's so awesome! The music is so hgjsh jhjdkghs dj;hj and the dialogue is hilarious, especially the Pokemart clerks and the teams.

Does anyone know how to unlock the secret mission? I've heard you have to play a certain amount of times every day for a certain amount of days but I'm not sure how much legitimacy that has.

I've been playing the demo. It's so awesome! The music is so hgjsh jhjdkghs dj;hj and the dialogue is hilarious, especially the Pokemart clerks and the teams.

Does anyone know how to unlock the secret mission? I've heard you have to play a certain amount of times every day for a certain amount of days but I'm not sure how much legitimacy that has.

I was playing my Emerald version the other day, maybe I should actually download the demo for ORAS with the code.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

So, I gave that Trick or Treat Friendly thing a go- I did okay last night -7/10 wins, mostly thanks to Weakness Policy Aegislash and a gimmicky Mega Banette carrying Shadow Ball, Phantom Force, Shadow Sneak and Imprison (No STAB for you!), but I am getting absolutely whupped today by Sableye, of all things, that burns, taunts and then stalls out with Recover- and they're all faster than my own Sableye to boot.

I'm gonna try again later after Japan's gone to bed. 

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Does anyone happen to have a spare event Diancie they could trade me. I might not be able to get to an EB games in time to get one. 

The Diancie cannot have any nickname and must not be from Japan

Does anyone happen to have a spare event Diancie they could trade me. I might not be able to get to an EB games in time to get one. 

The Diancie cannot have any nickname and must not be from Japan.

I have one but.... It's Japanese... Do you still want it?

EXTERMINATE!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf 15201987503_1b25d2d5b1_m.jpg  

3DS Friend Code:2578-4213-3661        A link to Goooooomba

The Diancie cannot have any nickname and must not be from Japan.

I have one but.... It's Japanese... Do you still want it?

Well. If you nickname it Diancie. I would make an exception.  Is it the event one. Or a hacked one?

Edited by Takanuinuva