Currently Masuda Methoding a shiny male Ralts for my OR game. Put out the good feels!

Mewtwo - #150 (Jolly) : 31 / 31 / 4 / 22 / 31 / 31

Not very good Defense, but Mewtwo doesn't really care about it. Besides, he can just use Bulk Up to compensate.

If I were the one to SR for good IV's I would have reset, especially because getting good IV's for legendaries generally does not take that much time with the free 3IVs they provide, especially if you have a one-off Pokemon at your disposal. I've done that for Rayquaza and I got 31/31/31/xx/27/31. I don't intend to disparage you of anything - if it suits you, then I'm fine with it. 

SRing for HP Ice on Thundurus is suffering ;-; esp with its low catch rate

Get a master ball. Now. It's gonna take FOREVER if you don't... 

But what if he wants to soft reset for more than one thing?

Get more master balls, or just decide what he wants to use one on if he has one, or just continue as he is, I don't know, I'm probably not helpful sorry  :P

Maybe he also wishes to SR for shiny legendaries. =P (Ho-oh and Lugia only have 20 PP to use before they struggle) 

--==My MOCs==--

Finally reached gold rank with my secret base. Here is an updated QR code.

http://2j4j.deviantart.com/art/Alpha-Sapphire-Secret-Base-QR-code-497217453

I kinda wish the different ranks of flags were worth more based on rank.

Standard flag-1 flag

Bronze flag- 2 flags

Silver flag- 3 flags

Gold flag- 5 flags

Platinum- flag- 10 flags

It would also be nice if all decorations could be rotated.

Now begins the long and arduous task of getting to platinum

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

At 69 eggs MMing, I hatched a shiny Ralts! 

Jolly, Perfect IVs in everything except Sp. Attack! 

It's female... 

game y u do dis

That, right there, is absolute perfection.

And why I wish Female Gallades were a thing. xP

sorry bib, can't imagine how much frustration you repressed so that all you said in your post was 'y u do dis' lmao

anyways i finished breeding a bunch of gibles today and have a bunch of penta perfect leftovers if anyone wants one. they're all naughty nature and most of them have their HA. the missing IV is HP.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

It's female... 

game y u do dis

This is the sole reason why one of the held items needs to have an extra effect where when the parent holds it. the egg produced will be the same gender as the holder.

I think the Metronome would be perfect for this.

Descripiton- When held by one of the parents. The offspring produced will be the same gender as the holder. If both parents hold a metronome then the gender of the offspring will still be random.

It's female... 

game y u do dis

This is the sole reason why one of the held items needs to have an extra effect where when the parent holds it. the egg produced will be the same gender as the holder.

I think the Metronome would be perfect for this.

Descripiton- When held by one of the parents. The offspring produced will be the same gender as the holder. If both parents hold a metronome then the gender of the offspring will still be random.

If anything, the everstone should still have it, because otherwise, we've got too many items with breeding effects, and not enough to work...

What with the Everstone, Destiny Knot, Power Items, and now this.

So I've decided to make a goal to grow 100 of every berry. I was wondering if anyone had some spares of the event berries. Custap, Enigma, Jaboca, Micle and Rowap berries. Along with the 2 berries you get from winning 100 and 200 battles in a row at the battle resort. Starf and Lansat.

Have been talking to everyone I know who's playing these new games lately and have decided I owe it to myself to get one in the new year! Think I'll go for Ruby as I always preferred Groundon to Kyogre. Is there any huge difference? I hear that you can pretty much catch any pokemon ever including legendaries at some point in (or after I think) this game, is that accurate? Seems odd if it is and they still released two games. Plus I used to love the fact you had to trade and play through more than once to get a full dex. I remember when RSE were first released I completed them so many times to get things like the Johto starters, 3 Beldum (I keep one of each evolution and you can't breed them!) and whoever knows what else. Seems to me that it's getting too easy to catch em all these days and that was the primary joy I used to get from these games. I'm a collector after all!

Will be a new year purchase for me anyway as we're all spent out on xmas now (as I imagine most are!) but am looking forward to it.

The prospect of a new game made me want to try and bring two of my hobbies together while I have some free time (not breeding and levelling!) so I decided I'd make a Lego Pokeball. I've seen others done before so was able to work from some existing pics. Worked out pretty expensive but am dead chuffed with it and so of course had to come and share it here!

Pokeball_zps93e272f3.jpg

I'm trying to work out a more official looking ball with the black band and button recessed but it's harder than you'd think. I reckon the one I have now is really about as big as you'd want it too and my current design for the recessed variant is a lock bigger all the way round. Let me know what you think of this one anyway! I've got a great ball on the cards and am working on an ultraball too but sadly I think the masterball may be a bit too tough. I'm considering making a whole bunch of these so let me know if anyone else would be interested in having one!

Edited by Munty
  • Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

You can breed Beldum, you just need to use a Ditto.

Also, there are story differences between the two, but other than that, it's whatever Pokemon you want as exclusives.

As for the 'catching all pokemon' thing, between X/Y and OR/AS, every Pokemon is in Gen 6 natively, though you can't catch every single Pokemon in just OR/AS, sadly.

Also, to answer my own question, those really are evnt berries. ^^'

However, they aren't available in Gen 6 yet, seemingly.

Really? Is that a recent change though? I'm absolutely positive I had to pick up 3 seperate Beldum. You get him off the table in Steven's house when you beat the game right? (originally) I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have gone to that much trouble to get 3 of them if Ditto had worked! I hope...

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Yep; that's where you get them in R/S/E and OR/AS. ^^

Not sure if it's a recent change, but I'm positive it was in at least D/P/Pt/HG/SS, because I made a living dex in that game. xP So unless I just cloned it and didn't realize...

I can check when I get back to the endgame of Emerald if you want, though, but that might take a while since I'm not even to Rustburo yet. ^^'

That's a pretty good Pokeball MOC, Munty. Very accurate. Will be interested in seeing how you do the other Pokeballs you said you are working on.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Ok these are the berries I am missing that can be obtained in the game.

These berries can be obtained from secret base pals. But I haven't gotten anything from them other than the status curing berries

Ganlon Berry

Kee Berry

Liechi Berry

Maranga Berry

Petaya Berry

Salac Berry

These 2 berries are earned after winning 100 and 200 battles in a row at the battle maison respectively 

Lansat Berry

Starf Berry

If anyone has spares of these berries could you trade some of them to me please?

Aw yeah, got myself a shiny Eon Ticket Latias =D

Lonely, not the best nature but I didn't really have the intent of using it for actual battles. Until I checked IVs, and it has perfect in HP, Def, and SpAtk, and according to an IV calculator, it has close to perfect Atk and SpDef too, while speed is only lackluster. Not bad. =D

After 1579 eggs and another shiny female, I finally hatched a MALE SHINY RALTS! 

Only problem is... its speed IV is imperfect... 

I looked up its speed... 

30 IVs. Guess it will be outsped by a hair by the Latis, Gengar, Mega Diancie, and Megagross. 

At last I have something to use in contests now! 

--==My MOCs==--

Got a bunch of Berries from secret base pals. Also found out something involving flags. If you recruit a player who's flag is bronze silver gold or platinum. They have a chance to give you bonus flags when you recruit them. You can then remove them and recruit others to get more flags.

The number of flags varies. But if they have gold or platinum flags you'll get 30 flags. Silver flags get you around 20 flags.

I've reached 1000 flags with that. I need to get one more berry from secret pals and that is the Leechi berry. After that I can update with my latest Qr code.

So over the past weekend I set to work on a little project to celebrate the return of Bionicle.

Announcing... Project #Binacle2015!

I've bred 30 Binacle on my Omega Ruby version and nicknamed every one of them "#Binacle2015". And I'm planning to Wonder Trade them all at approximately 12:00 pm EST (noon) on January 1st, 2015. These aren't rare Pokémon, they're statistically average, and they don't have any egg moves or hidden abilities. But if you're interested in getting one of these commemorative Pokémon, stock up on Pokémon to Wonder Trade at the given time in the hopes of nabbing one for yourself!

• Upvote 5

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Does anyone have a spare leichi berry they could trade me? I've been trying to get one from secret pals but no luck.

(Edit. NVM got one. Instead here is my updated secret base qr code.)

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/365/8/9/alpha_sapphire_secret_base_qr_code_by_2j4j-d8813fx.jpg

Edited by Takanuinuva

Trying to get a shiny Ho-Oh right now.

Let me tell you guys just how much fun this is. :P

~|ET|~

Ah, that's why you kept appearing and disappearing from my friends list. Pity that when my Friends List said you were online you weren't ACTUALLY connected to the internet in-game... I kept logging on hoping for you to appear so I could see you in my PSS and get your Secret Base... but no such luck. :P

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

~|ET|~

Ah, that's why you kept appearing and disappearing from my friends list. Pity that when my Friends List said you were online you weren't ACTUALLY connected to the internet in-game... I kept logging on hoping for you to appear so I could see you in my PSS and get your Secret Base... but no such luck. :P

Oops. :3 Yeah I keep forgetting to go online in-game when I'm actually doing stuff... Just always forgetting that it's not automatic. But today and yesterday it's been all Ho-Oh. My fiancée loved the incessant notifications of me being nearby as she played AS next to me lol.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I got a shiny Ho-oh a while back from a wonder trade. I don't have it anymore since I gave it to a friend who has been soft resetting for a shiny Lugia in Soul Silver.

I think it was even before ORAS was even announced.

~|ET|~

Oops. :3 Yeah I keep forgetting to go online in-game when I'm actually doing stuff... Just always forgetting that it's not automatic. But today and yesterday it's been all Ho-Oh. My fiancée loved the incessant notifications of me being nearby as she played AS next to me lol.

~|ET|~

Just keep in mind you only have 20 turns to capture it. Otherwise your shiny will struggle itself to death. =P 

--==My MOCs==--

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought. But since Rayquaza can mega evolve without a mega stone. Perhaps Genesect Movie Mewtwo can do that as well. Maybe when they made the second Mewtwo clone they embedded the Mewtwonite Y inside it?

Finally grew 100 of every berry I could obtain in Alpha Sapphire. Save for the Starf and Lansat Berries that you get from winning 100 and 200 battles at the maison.

Now my next goal is to collect exactly 3333 flags for my secret base.

Just a thought. But since Rayquaza can mega evolve without a mega stone. Perhaps Genesect Movie Mewtwo can do that as well. Maybe when they made the second Mewtwo clone they embedded the Mewtwonite Y inside it?

i think rayquaza was meant to be special, and i doubt they'd retcon a gameplay mechanic like that partway through a generation (like itd be able to do it in ORAS if it was gonna get added at all). besides, the only thing mewtwo and quaza have in common is that they're the only legendaries that can mega evolve. maybe a tweak on mega evolution, legendaries dont need mega stones? itd make ubers more interesting, i guess.

or are you just talking about anime lore

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

i think rayquaza was meant to be special, and i doubt they'd retcon a gameplay mechanic like that partway through a generation (like itd be able to do it in ORAS if it was gonna get added at all). besides, the only thing mewtwo and quaza have in common is that they're the only legendaries that can mega evolve. maybe a tweak on mega evolution, legendaries dont need mega stones? itd make ubers more interesting, i guess.

Latias, Latios, and Diancie would like to say hello.

AXKP5KC.png

In case anyone's interested, season 2 of the XY dub starts airing on Feb. 7 on Cartoon Network. One of the first episodes will be the Dragalge one that was skipped due to the ferry sinking.

Also, the HA Unova starters are coming to NA and EU. So far only Serperior is available via the code POKEMON497 but Emboar and Samurott will be available soon.

Do what now? You need to put in a code somewhere to get the starters final forms? For what?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I was referring solely to the anime. Since Diancie mega evolved by herself with just her mega stone she created