dear gamefreak, please put all evolutionary stones in some sort of shop in the future, because your RNG based system of rewards from rematches is NOT effective or reliable. i don't care how expensive the stones are, what currency they use (though BP makes the most sense), just do it, or at least guarantee a few stones in game.

sincerely, a man with a handful of 5IV doublades and no way to evolve them.

I sincerely endorse this idea. Seriously, even the three basic stones can't be bought, and that was in the first games! Plus anything that saves me from having to do Super Training is good as well.

~B~

Edited by Ballom
  • Upvote 2

That would be nice. I'd also like it if all Pokeballs save for the Dream, Cherish and Master Balls could be bought in gen 6. There are some Kurt Balls I'd like to have my Pokemon in. Since each of my team of 3 from each gen is in a special Pokeball based around the personality I gave them.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Yeah the main reason I don't have my Nidoking is because of the lack of Moonstones in the game...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

how are the IVs though lol

Scyther- Lv 1- Male

Ability- Technician

Nature- Adamant

Characteristic- Takes plenty of siestas

Hp- 12

Attack- 7

Defense- 6

Sp Atk- 5

Sp Def- 6

Speed- 7

Moveset

Razor Wind

Night Slash

Baton Pass

Defog

Iv checker says it has outstanding potential

dear gamefreak, please put all evolutionary stones in some sort of shop in the future, because your RNG based system of rewards from rematches is NOT effective or reliable. i don't care how expensive the stones are, what currency they use (though BP makes the most sense), just do it, or at least guarantee a few stones in game.

sincerely, a man with a handful of 5IV doublades and no way to evolve them.

I sincerely endorse this idea. Seriously, even the three basic stones can't be bought, and that was in the first games! Plus anything that saves me from having to do Super Training is good as well.

~B~

You could always use the secret base partners that give you random stones. Not great, and you do get a lot of everstones, but its the best right now.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I need to get off my lazy butt and get to the point where one can get a secret base.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I have been recently playing the new Pokemon: Rumble World, which is available for download on the 3DS for free. I think it does a good job complementing the classic Pokemon: Rumble action while introducing something new to the game. I also got the demo for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and I really enjoyed it; It is a really great game.  

What's the best pokemon you have gotten off a wonder trade? For me, I got a shiny Latias level 100 holding a life orb. It was great. But then I traded it for a Mewtwo holding a Mewtwonite Y. My game is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so I can't get Mewtwo otherwise. 

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

What's the best pokemon you have gotten off a wonder trade? For me, I got a shiny Latias level 100 holding a life orb. It was great. But then I traded it for a Mewtwo holding a Mewtwonite Y. My game is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so I can't get Mewtwo otherwise. 

1. That would have to be Level 100 Shiny Torterra.

Is there a Pokemon website that's like BZP?  Sort of like its Pokemon equivalent?

I'd say Serebii or Bulbagarden. I personally prefer Bulbagarden for discussion but Serebii has all the latest news.

And then there's Smogon for in-depth knowledge of battle mechanics, as well as all things competitive.

~B~

• Upvote 1

New trailer for the latest Pokemon Movie. I'm excited to see how it plays out.

Wow is that Serena with really short hair? Why would she cut it? Also looks like Ash has gone to the Dark side again...

Anyone remember one of the last times he was evil?

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

New trailer for the latest Pokemon Movie. I'm excited to see how it plays out.

Wow is that Serena with really short hair? Why would she cut it? Also looks like Ash has gone to the Dark side again...

Anyone remember one of the last times he was evil?

Serena's hair is amazing~

She cut it in the episode that just aired here yesterday, as a way to help motivate herself to focus on her new goal, if I remember the summary from when it aired.

Yeah I missed the episode so didn't get to see it. So it is apparent then that this movie takes place some time after that episode.

Onua.png

So who's hungry? Lets see if you still are after watching this video...

Onua.png

Yeah I missed the episode so didn't get to see it. So it is apparent then that this movie takes place some time after that episode.

It does, yeah; I'd think it takes place around whatever episode is out in Japanese when it releases.

Though, I also heard something about the movies being only vaguely canon? Which I'm a bit sketchy about, but...

Well the 1st movie is canon because even though Ash's memory was wiped we see Mewtwo in another actual episode other than the one where Gary Battles it with Arcanine and Nidoking...

Onua.png

That's just a theory AFAIK. I'd say the movies are canon unless something contradicts the core anime (and not a dub change either) (even though the TRio (except Meowth)'s origins are contradictory within the anime itself). The question is when exactly do they take place, which I'd reckon is somewhere around the episodes they were airing in Japan at the time.

it irks me that legendary pokemon like latios and heatran and then even others like mew aren't one of a kind in the anime, they're just rare pokemon with stigma about them. like there was that one guy who had a latios and a darkrai. 

Edited by Archer Vonn

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

it irks me that legendary pokemon like latios and heatran and then even others like mew aren't one of a kind in the anime, they're just rare pokemon with stigma about them. like there was that one guy who had a latios and a darkrai.

Weren't Latias and Latios shown to be able to breed in one movie or other? So a number of Legendaries definitely aren't limited to only one. It makes a lot of sense to me that some would just be very rare species, like Heatran or Latias/Latios, and therefore there could be more than one of them, but that the Pokes explicitly set up to be like gods or fundamental forces of nature would be the only ones to be one of a kind. Not all Legendaries are created equal, essentially.

~B~

Well that is about as contradictory as each of James' backstories where he always manages to have some connection to a new Gen's Pokémon.

Anyway we know some of the Legendary Pokémon are actually breedable. There was the Latias/Latios deal where there where born from some form of stone. There is also that baby Lugia along with the adult I don't really think are the same one as seen in the 2nd movie with the 3-Legendary Birds. Speaking of the Legendary birds. They two are capable of breeding as you have not only the 3 who live on the Orange islands as seen in the 2nd movie, but also the Articuno that travels the mountains and the one that the Frontier brain had that battled Ash's Charizard. I don't think they are all the same one. Also Moltres has been seen as being different Pokémon as well. There is the one in the Orange Islands and the one at the Pokémon League. Mew and even Celibi are also examples of Pokémon who once may have flourished but have since nearly died out.

In short it is safe to assume that unless it specifically states there can only ever be one (Arceus?). It is more than likely; the games' mechanics not withstanding; that any and all Legendary Pokémon not only can breed but do on a regular bases. This includes the Rigi s and even Kyogre and Groudon. Mind you some likely breed more than others.

Onua.png

My personal opinion on how many of each legendary pokemon there are. Based on games and the anime

Articuno- A Few

Zapdos- A Few

Moltres- A Few

Mewtwo- Two

Mew- Multiple

Raikou- A Few (At least one shiny)

Entei- A Few (At least one shiny)

Suicune- A Few (At least one shiny)

Ho-oh- One Known (Maybe more)

Lugia- A Few

Celebi- One Known (Maybe more)

Regirock- A Few

Regiice- A Few

Registeel- A Few

Latias- A Few

Latios- A Few

Kyogre- One

Groudon- One

Rayquaza- One (Shiny one I don't consider canon)

Jirachi- One

Deoxys- Two

Uxie- One

Mesprit- One

Azelf- One

Cresselia- A Few

Darkrai- A Few

Regigigas- One

Dialga- One

Palkia- One

Giratina- One

Phione- Multiple

Manaphy- A Few

Heatran- A Few

Shaymin- Multiple

Arceus- One
Victini- One Known (Maybe more)

Cobalion- One Known (Maybe more)

Virzion- One Known (Maybe more)

Terrakion- One Known (Maybe more)

Keldeo- One Known (Maybe more)

Reshiram- One

Zekrom- One

Kyurem- One

Tornadas- One Known (Maybe more)

Thundarus- One Known (Maybe more)

Landoras- One Known (Maybe more)

Meloetta- One Known (Maybe more)

Genesect- Five (One Shiny)

Xerneas- One

Yveltal- One

Zygarde- One

Diancie- One Known (Maybe more)

Hoopa- Only one

Volcanion- A Few

Edited by Takanuinuva

There are Multiple Manaphys according to the Mystery dungeon Games.

Well I only based it on the Main games and Anime. I do think it needs changing. Like there only being One Kyogre, One Groudon. And One Rayquaza. (I don't think the Shiny one in the hoopa movie is canon anyways)

Weren't Latias and Latios shown to be able to breed in one movie or other?

THEY'RE SIBLINGS

Hey, I'm not saying I came up with that exact plot point. Perhaps I'm remembering wrong. Regardless, I think it makes sense to just think of them as the males and females of a sexually dimorphic species, like Rathian and Rathalos.

Besides, you've been able to breed siblings in-game for quite some time now. :P

~B~

Edited by Ballom

THEY'RE SIBLINGS

Hey, I'm not saying I came up with that exact plot point. Perhaps I'm remembering wrong. Regardless, I think it makes sense to just think of them as the males and females of a sexually dimorphic species, like Rathian and Rathalos.

~B~

Did they actually change that? Because I rememebr in at least Gen 4, you couldn't do that at all...

THEY'RE SIBLINGS

~B~

Did they actually change that? Because I rememebr in at least Gen 4, you couldn't do that at all...

You've been able to do so since Gen 5, yeah.

~B~