Canonization Contests that you want to happen?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. Since there are canonization contests that give Bionicle G1 characters with no descriptions descriptions, Helryx got her look (nice tubes), and Artakha is next, I would like to ask you this: What canonization contest do you want to happen? For me, well, here’s this: 

1. Annona (draw her) 

2. Tren Krom (draw him) 

3. Toa Dume 

4. The true look of Norik’s mask. 
5. The Makuta of Stelt and a name for him. 
6. Kojol 

7. Phantom 

8. Turaga Jovan 

9. The guy who is the Mask of Life’s first bearer before Matoro and give him a name. 
10. Shadow Toa. 
11. The other thirty-six Rahkshi (Draw them are least and in their original forms, not the Light-resist one that the Rahkshi of Heat Vision had in 2010), and give them names. 
12. Velika’s Great Being form and other Great Beings (just draw pictures of these guys and give the cursed guy a name). 
13. Lein. 
14. Triglax 

15. Hero Agori’s look and name. 

16. The Recorder. 
17. Varian 
18. Jerbraz 
19. Johmak 
20. Toa Cordak (just draw a group picture) 
21. Toa Mangai (just draw a group picture) 

22. The Earth Tribe (just draw a group picture) 

23. The Iron Tribe (just draw a group picture) 

24. The Elemental Lords’ names and original forms (just draw pictures) 

25. The Barraki original looks and the League of Six Kingdoms (just draw the group picture) 

26. The Piraka’s snake forms. 
27. Kodan - a Po-Matoran chronicler 
28. Idu - a Ko-Matoran who was Nuju’s friend. 
29. Rahi Nui 

30. A Turaga Kaita or two. 
31. The Metru Nui Matoran Nui who is made of the six Great Disk Matoran. 
32. A Toa of Plant Life, Iron, Plasma, Gravity. 
33. Shadow Takanuva 
34. Mavrah 
35. Brutaka’s mutated form. 

36. Skakdi of Lightning, Magnetism, Plant Life, Sonics, Plasma, Gravity, Iron, and Psionics (just draw them). 
37. Krahka’s true form. 
38. Bota Magna Vorox and their leader who attacked Gelu’s Toa team. 
39. The Order of Mata Nui (just draw a group pic) 
40. The Hand of Artakha (just draw a group pic) 
41. A story that can re-continue and end the G1 story. Here’s my ideas: 

And also, this to make things interesting: 

42. A story about a crossover of Bionicle G1 and Hero Factory: 

And also, this to make things interesting for HF’s own good: 

43. Perhaps a crossover story for Bionicle G1 and G2. Vezon would be a major character, and it would explain the connection between the Vahi’s from both G’s. 
44. Axato’s look. 
45. The origin stories for the important G2 characters. 

So, there. It’s very nice that Helryx got her look, so there could be hope for us when it comes to these ideas, and just in case Lego isn’t doing it soon or on Bionicle’s 20th anniversary or HF’s 11th anniversary next year unless Lego would like to use our stuff for materials to cause these things. We don’t know what Lego is up to with the action figure themes nowadays, and Lego seemingly doesn’t do anything with them since 2016 for some reason. 

Anyone agree with my ideas, or do you want to make stories about other places during the events of the main Bionicle G1 story? They may take some time, but that’s a good idea in my opinion, and I hope Greg and TTV should consider these things for the good of the fans. We all need them. :)

Edited by Lenny7092
  • Like 2

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

As for story ideas, Greg has hinted its not a possibility because any new character or item names would require approval from Lego's legal team to be considered canon. Since G1 has been gone for ten years (and four years since G2 ended), I doubt Lego's lawyers would be willing to put in work to canonize new stories let alone is Lego willing to pay them to do it! The reason the canon contests have focused on existing characters is since Lego's lawyers did the legal work to clear their names a decade ago, the only addition they needed to complete their canon look was the MOC/artwork depicting them. 

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

• 4 weeks later...

I think this is a great list! Some that really stand out to me:

Toa Dume (I've seen some cool mocs for this in the past)

Turaga Jovan (I was disappointed...)

Rahi Nui (I think this opens up a lot of cool possibilities)

Brutaka's mutated form (seems like a very popular idea that would be easily accepted)

I know at one point TTV mentioned doing another list of characters, so I'll keep this list in mind

• Upvote 1

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me

I hear ya! ^_^ Although I think the Great Beings should remain as they were; as mysterious creators of the Bionicle Universe but that's just my opinion:shrugs:

My list might be very similar to yours but here goes:

Tuyet

Turaga Jovan

Norik's true Toa mask

Four other members of the Toa Hagah

Toa Dume

Jerbraz and Johmak

Toa Cordak

Toa Mangai

Kodan

Mavrah

Ihu

Pre-Mutated Barraki (Pridak, Kalmah, Ehlek, Carapar, Takadox, and Mantax)

Kojol

The unnamed Makuta of Stelt

Toa Nidhiki?

Pre-Mutated Piraka (Zaktan, Vezok, Hakann, Thok, Avak, and Reidak)?

Edited by bohrokmaster
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bohrokmaster said:

I hear ya! ^_^ Although I think the Great Beings should remain as they were; as mysterious creators of the Bionicle Universe but that's just my opinion:shrugs:

My list might be very similar to yours but here goes:

Tuyet

Turaga Jovan

Norik's true Toa mask

Four other members of the Toa Hagah

Toa Dume

Jerbraz and Johmak

Toa Cordak

Toa Mangai

Kodan

Mavrah

Ihu

Pre-Mutated Barraki (Pridak, Kalmah, Ehlek, Carapar, Takadox, and Mantax)

Kojol

The unnamed Makuta of Stelt

Toa Nidhiki?

Pre-Mutated Piraka (Zaktan, Vezok, Hakann, Thok, Avak, and Reidak)?

Dude, three things: 

1. The Great Beings look like Glatorian, and Vezon and his group in Bota Magna are looking at one. 
2. The Piraka weren’t mutated before the 2007 storyline. They always looked like lizard people. 
3. Toa Nidhiki and Tuyet are going to have their physical descriptions, as TTV announced that in the beginning of this year.

12 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Dude, three things: 

1. The Great Beings look like Glatorian, and Vezon and his group in Bota Magna are looking at one. 
2. The Piraka weren’t mutated before the 2007 storyline. They always looked like lizard people. 
3. Toa Nidhiki and Tuyet are going to have their physical descriptions, as TTV announced that in the beginning of this year.

Yeah sorry, my bad. The Great Beings are indeed Glatorian in the canon. Confirmed by Greg.

I was thinking about the Piraka getting their powers from the Shadowed One. As well as their supposed original forms as Skakdi in Bionicle Legends No4: Legacy of Evil.:P

I believe they did mention Nidhiki and Tuyet in the TTV Canon contest for Helryx.

All in all, I am excited to see all these characters come to life in their set and art forms!:biggrin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bohrokmaster said:

Yeah sorry, my bad. The Great Beings are indeed Glatorian in the canon. Confirmed by Greg.

I was thinking about the Piraka getting their powers from the Shadowed One. As well as their supposed original forms as Skakdi in Bionicle Legends No4: Legacy of Evil.:P

I believe they did mention Nidhiki and Tuyet in the TTV Canon contest for Helryx.

All in all, I am excited to see all these characters come to life in their set and art forms!:biggrin:

Makuta Spiriah gave the Piraka their powers. However, it is said that Zaktan is a mutant before Spirah’s experiment, like mutants from X-Men, as he had something in his body, and when the Shadowed One zapped him with his disintegrating eye beams, he turned into a swarm of Protodites rather than getting killed. It’s strange, but yes. It’s good thing that I can keep you up to date. :)

• Like 1

I believe the remaining Hagah are also part of the TTV contest

But yeah, brainstorming what other characters could be canon is really exciting! Can't wait to see how this all unfolds

Edited by Humble_Matoran
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me

On 10/28/2020 at 7:14 PM, Lenny7092 said:

Makuta Spiriah gave the Piraka their powers. However, it is said that Zaktan is a mutant before Spirah’s experiment, like mutants from X-Men, as he had something in his body, and when the Shadowed One zapped him with his disintegrating eye beams, he turned into a swarm of Protodites rather than getting killed. It’s strange, but yes. It’s good thing that I can keep you up to date. :)

Thanks for the heads up!:) I do remember Spiriah giving their powers to the Skakdi on the island of Zakaz. I've read it before on the Bionicle World book. :biggrin:

Edited by bohrokmaster

On 10/29/2020 at 12:29 AM, Humble_Matoran said:

I believe the remaining Hagah are also part of the TTV contest

But yeah, brainstorming what other characters could be canon is really exciting! Can't wait to see how this all unfolds

Well, the remaining Hagah have already been said in their list this year. Plus, I would like to mention Kongu Mahri’s weapon before he replaced it with the second Cordak Blaster. I would like to know what it looked like and what was it called.

• 1 year later...

None.  don't think me need any more.

Edited by Onvermel
  • Like 2

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

10 hours ago, Onvermel said:

None.  don't think me need any more.

Agreed a lot of old fans and newcomers won't expect polls that aren't advertised by lego themselves to become canon. I think that they have complicated what is and what is not canon in the series. It needs a fresh clean reboot but not poorly organized like G2 no poor under-advertising and not relying on the outdated CCBS. CCBS designs and re-adjusting for it is 18 years old by now.

Edited by (-Kopaka Toa of Ice-)

• 4 weeks later...