Would you Mixels to be constraction?

Lenny7092

• 3 weeks later...

"Would I Mixels to be constraction". That is definitely a question.

Now, would I CONSIDER Mixels to be constraction? Eh... To my knowledge, the term "constraction" is pretty loose. I mean, I guess I could consider it a sort of constraction line, but not, like, an heir to Bionicle or Hero Factory. I think that's part of what made the line special, too.

As for Mixels "suspiciously ending in 2016 prematurely"... I mean, I'm bummed Mixels ended and all, but can't things just... end? Is there actually any evidence of the line ending prematurely? It was kind of a flawed idea to begin with. By all means I love collectable characters, but creating twenty-seven new characters a year won't lend itself well for a cartoon format.

On 10/19/2020 at 10:03 PM, Nathan Evo said:

"Would I Mixels to be constraction". That is definitely a question.

Now, would I CONSIDER Mixels to be constraction? Eh... To my knowledge, the term "constraction" is pretty loose. I mean, I guess I could consider it a sort of constraction line, but not, like, an heir to Bionicle or Hero Factory. I think that's part of what made the line special, too.

As for Mixels "suspiciously ending in 2016 prematurely"... I mean, I'm bummed Mixels ended and all, but can't things just... end? Is there actually any evidence of the line ending prematurely? It was kind of a flawed idea to begin with. By all means I love collectable characters, but creating twenty-seven new characters a year won't lend itself well for a cartoon format.

Sorry for the grammar mistake on the topic title. I meant to say “Would you guys consider MIXELS to be constraction?” Plus, it’s weird that both Bionicle G2 and MIXELS ended at the same year. It’s like Lego wanted to prematurely ended both themes that mainly involve action figures, and Lego never replaced or brought them back since for some reason. :(

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)