[MOC] Danger Doll: Dyana

50446662587_aed0b77f87_c.jpg

Danger Doll: Dyana by Mohamed Marei, on Flickr

"Lightning-fast reflexes, an array of deadly weaponry and a quick wit make this robotic mercenary a force to be reckoned with."

A relatively quick build with some fun techniques. Getting a bit bored of humanoids tho -_-

Main Pose

50446662652_9e6114b689_c.jpg

Danger Doll: Dyana by Mohamed Marei, on Flickr

That's all from me! C&C appreciated :)

Stay safe, stay sane, keep calm and build on!

:tohu:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

18 hours ago, ToaGhost said:

Props for those Ben 10 limb pieces. They fill in nicely! I gotta say, how you came up with ways to use some of those pieces is way beyond me. Every time I look I see something new haha!

I see you've picked up on my style now haha. I absolutely love those Ben 10 parts (which you can clearly see by the sheer amount of MOCs using them)! When integrated correctly, they're a great way to add sleek limb segments to a MOC. I especially like the way they integrate with the CCBS SW shells on the lower leg, which is why I've recycled that design several times across my MOCs (probably beginning with Horus). 

I'm somewhat aware of the fact that I'm becoming a bit of a one-trick pony, but rest assured that I have a few MOCs that are very stylistically different coming this way very soon!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)