Resistances?? Futile!

Aderia

Yes, the title is a pun.

Apologies for uncolored masks, but faces. 

Enjoy! 

589156426_ScreenShot2020-10-25at3_21_06PM.png.ce93c795a5e41d00e0fcf4026c86d303.png

1655052004_ScreenShot2020-10-25at3_28_59PM.png.84cffea5c39ad1d0e4e4dd1d70732e66.png

Edited by Aderia
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Aww, thanks guys! Haha, I'm not dedicatedly artsy enough to do a regular comic, but if inspiration strikes again, perhaps you'll see more of them around :)

• Like 1

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 11:56 PM, Mushy the Mushroom said:

Aww! So cute and their facial expressions are exquisite. Beautiful drawings, they remind me of the original Winnie the Pooh illustrations!

I have great memories of Winnie the Pooh! (albiet the disney films and the heffalump song). But I'm familiar with the illustrations you're talking about too - a high compliment!

On 11/17/2020 at 4:24 AM, Taka Nuvia said:

Ok that comic is extremely cute. I also like the pacing, with something happening on the left side while you're building up for the (visual) punch line. Works really well imo.

Yes! I did go through more scraps of thumbnails (I think that's the technical term?) than I ever would have guessed, planning it all out! I'm glad it turned out well! Haha, I had a grand old time giggling to myself at work thinking about floating Ba-Matoran. That was a good day.

Thank you, both ^_^

• Like 1