BIONICLE EDM Medley

Namata

I hope to one day finish my Naming Day fanfic, but in the meantime, check out my electronic, dance-friendly medley of BIONICLE music! Complete with a slideshow!

346400079_Titlecard(1).png.c7bb1d75a2d9ff02b3eec13fcda652d3.png

Youtube link

I'm an amateur music producer, so I very much welcome constructive criticism about how I can improve the mix. But I must say, I'm pretty happy with how I managed to combine two of the rock songs in the final chorus :D

Edited by Namata
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
sig2.png

10 hours ago, Black Six said:

I definitely dig this and would love to hear more. Any chance I could get the file and would you be opposed to me using it during our live streams and background music?

Thank you for your kind words and for yet another front page feature! You may absolutely use it for BZP videos and livestreams. PM me, perhaps?

sig2.png

On 12/4/2020 at 11:41 PM, Disciple said:

It took me a second to figure out why I was digging 0:55 and onward so much, then I realized it was a MIDI version of Hero, my favorite BIONICLE song ever. Well done!

Thank you! I love that song too, glad it was recognizable :)

sig2.png

20 hours ago, Daler99 said:

This is awesome! :D  I love how you were able to combine so many different BIONICLE themes in a coherent and enjoyable way! :)   I’ve been listening to it while doing homework, and it has been helping me focus. :)

Thanks a ton! Glad to hear it doesn't feel jumbled. Good luck with the homework!

6 hours ago, Calamitous T said:

Congrats on the coverage! :D This is awesome.

Thanks T! :)

sig2.png

• 1 month later...

Just heard the song on Bzpower's stream, and got to say it's amazing. I love how the tunes were recognizable, but different enough that I had to listen to be sure I was hearing it correctly.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 8:18 PM, Voxumo said:

Just heard the song on Bzpower's stream, and got to say it's amazing. I love how the tunes were recognizable, but different enough that I had to listen to be sure I was hearing it correctly.

Thank you so much! :)

• Like 1
sig2.png