What could have happened in HF in a different way?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. You know, HF was unpredictable in some ways as much as how we want the story to be finished. Well, here are some things that I believe HF could have done: 

1. The first TV episode could have been Heroes fighting one of Von Nebula’s henchmen rather than two, like in Trails of Furno, which could have been in between the episodes with Corroder and Meltdown. The henchman could have been Corroder, Meltdown, or Thunder. Plus, Thunder and Vapor could have their own episodes, and Vapor could have helped his friends in the episode Von Nebula. 
2. The TV show could have been more like Ninjago’s TV show, as there would be 10-13 22-minutes episodes per season rather than specials. Each season could be about one of the storylines. I mean, Hero Factory is a superhero theme. 
3. Thresher’s full name could have been revealed. Maybe Von Ness, too, if Von is not his first name. 
4. The Hero Factory FM could have talked about the events in the episodes. 
5. Jetbug could have more screen time. 
6. Surge could have his 2.0 upgrade before the defeat of the Fire Villains. Plus, he could have fought Dragon Bolt. 
7. Lego could have released both Savage Planet episodes. 
8. Core Hunter, Thornraxx, XT4, Breez’s Breakout form, Bulk’s Breakout form, and Nex’s Breakout form could have appeared in the Breakout episodes, and there could have been more Breakout episodes that could have made Breakout a TV season and show the Heroes finding and fight these villains, and Heroes in general find and fight villains from past storylines who escaped from prison. The first two Secret Mission books could have been Breakout episodes, and the Legion of Darkness could have been reformed, and had Core Hunter be a new member. I wonder what is Core Hunter’s real name, too? I don’t think he died when he used the Doom Box’s energies (we actually don’t know what happened to him). He may have teleported somewhere. Maybe he could find his way back. Plus, all of the villains could have been recaptured at the end of the Breakout storyline. 
9. The new rookie and his villain, who are the combo models in 2012, shouldn’t have happened if they are not significant. Or, I wish there could have been two more rookies who are combo models of the other six Heroes and two more villains that are combo models of the other six villains, but either way, these guys are insignificant. They shouldn’t be canon. 
10. I wish the Heroes could have the ability to combine, like the Toa from Bionicle. Lucas Valor looks like that rather than an actual Hero. He looked weird. He should have looked like one Hero, like Jovan from Bionicle. I wish there is a combo model for the other 1.0 heroes (Bulk, Surge, and Stringer), like Lucas. 
11. I am not if Brian Attack and Invasion From Below are necessary storylines. I mean, there is a villain who got the plans of Hero Factory from Black Phantom and plans to use them to make evil versions of Heroes. That guy could be Von Nebula because of his arm. Plus, in Brain Attack, there is a guy who created the Brains. He could have his real name revealed (rather than the fan name, Dark Maker). The second three SM books could have been more episodes for Brain Attack. Also, the Brains are hiding in the giant hole in the Hero Factory building. 
12. I wonder how Furno got promoted to lead other teams. I wish there is an explanation about it. Plus, I wonder what makes Furno unique from other Heroes because Mr. Makuro said something special about that. 
13. I wish there could have been 1.0 versions of Rocka (Daniel is his real first name, right?), Nex, and Evo, 2.0 versions of Rocka, Bulk, and Stringer, 3.0 versions of Evo, Breez, and Surge, Brain Attack versions of Stringer and Nex and their Brain counterparts, and IFB versions of Stringer and Nex and their vehicles and mutated Jumper foes. I wonder what were some of these absent heroes were doing during most of the storylines. 
14. I wish Stringer and Nex could have appeared more, and I wonder what happened to them during the even of IFB. 
15. I wish we could have character development for the villains in general to learn more about their origins. They were kind of like video game bosses that you defeat. 
16. I wish we could see what would Stormer’s normal sized version of his XL form and Furno’s look like. Rocka had a normal-sized form and an XL in Savage Planet. Plus, Stormer could have came with a motorcycle in his Lego set to fight Speeda Demon
17. I wish the Breakout game could have a level for Nex, so you can catch XT4 in Mechna. 
18. I wish Faber could have just let the Heroes have peace with the Jumper species in the IFB episode rather than destroying most of the species. 
19. Tom Kenny could have stayed voicing Evo after the Ordeal of Fire episode, but the other guy is okay. It’s reasonable for each Hero to have its own voice actor. I don’t get why Furno’s voice actor was switched. 
20. I wish the IFB is like the other ten episodes rather than other stuff. I mean, four-fingered hands and cheap voice actors? Really? Sounds like a big downgrade. Plus, I wish the 2011 episodes could have five-fingered hands rather than four. 
21. I wish there is a DVD for Episodes 8-11, and ITunes for these episodes and Ordeal of Fire somehow. Plus, I wish Lego would show concept art, unused ideas, and soundtrack for the TV show. Lego should celebrate HF’s 10th anniversary somehow. Anyone noticing anything about that? 
22. I wish Lego would say that Hero Factory is a part of Bionicle G1’s universe, like the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Some people like me are believing it, but Lego doesn’t say it because the line is inactive. I always have a theory where in Bionicle G1, when Spherus Magna was destroyed, at least one Great Being or two may have went to outer space, learned to English language from the planet Earth, then created Mr. Makuro, helped him create Makuhero City, the Hero Factory building, and the designs for Heroes on Makuro’s planet, could explain where did Makuro come from why do the Heroes look like Glatorian. It’s quite evident. Plus, the Great Beings are curious and like to create things. 

I have ideas that could have gone with these things: 

And 

What do you think could have happened in HF?

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

- Von Nebula should have been given an actual motivation in the show.

- Thunder and Meltdown should have done more.

- Stringer had the best design of the first wave's Heroes and he deserved to appear more. He should also have been a large set instead of a small one during Breakout.

- There wasn't much saving the Breakout episode, but the main Hero cast should have been Rocka, Breeze, Bulk, Surge, Stormer and Stringer (with a better villain) - I'd actually be willing to remove Stringer and/or Surge if it meant a more focused story with a smaller cast.

- They should have explored that villain factory concept instead of Brain Attacks and IFB.

- If IFB had to happen, at least they should have had the episode end on a pacifist note and not make Breeze's heartwarming moment with the queen pointless.

- Speaking of her, Breeze deserved the same amount of prominence as Furno and Rocka. She seems like someone you could trust to lead a team.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2020 at 10:26 PM, Lenny7092 said:

Lucas Valor looks like that rather than an actual Hero. He looked weird.

He may have looked weird, but he has two hero cores. That's pretty OP. Plus, he's better than the Breakout combis. THOSE were weird. I mean, Splitface the Scorpion? Really?

I am not if Brian Attack and Invasion From Below are necessary storylines.

Well, if IFB wasn't in it's own continuity and was instead an episode 11 that followed the previously established canon, Brain Attack and the SM books may have been a lot more necessary. I've always had this thought that if HF wasn't canned, the books and episodes would conclude in a longer-than-usual conclusion.

Core Hunter, Thornraxx, XT4, Breez’s Breakout form, Bulk’s Breakout form, and Nex’s Breakout form could have appeared in the Breakout episodes, and there could have been more Breakout episodes that could have made Breakout a TV season and show the Heroes finding and fight these villains, and Heroes in general find and fight villains from past storylines who escaped from prison. The first two Secret Mission books could have been Breakout episodes, and the Legion of Darkness could have been reformed, and had Core Hunter be a new member. I wonder what is Core Hunter’s real name, too? I don’t think he died when he used the Doom Box’s energies (we actually don’t know what happened to him). He may have teleported somewhere. Maybe he could find his way back. Plus, all of the villains could have been recaptured at the end of the Breakout storyline. 

The only time we actually got to see some of these characters was in some of the promo material (the set teasers and the SWFs on the products page. If anybody's interested in these animations, just PM me and I can send them on.). Their stories are sorta covered off in the other material; Nex vs. XT4 in Face Off!, Bulk vs. Core Hunter in the Breakout game/Doom Box/Face Off! and Breez vs. Thornraxx in the Breakout game, and also a bit on the website. And about Core Hunter, who's to say he hasn't been teleported to his next payer: the Dark Maker... ... ...

I wish there is a DVD for Episodes 8-11, and ITunes for these episodes and Ordeal of Fire somehow. Plus, I wish Lego would show concept art, unused ideas, and soundtrack for the TV show. Lego should celebrate HF’s 10th anniversary somehow. Anyone noticing anything about that? 

Sadly, yes. I see that on their YouTube channel LEGO are uploading Ninjago, Star Wars and other things, but no HF or Bionicle. It's also really annoying that the only sound files you can get for the eps are either really bad quality or from IFB. BioMedia does have some HF concept art here, if you're interested. As for DVDs, I'm really sad, especially since the only one I can get back here is RotR. :( Oh well, just going to have to stick with the 360p eps on LEGO's channel.

That's all, folks.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Darth Fandom said:

He may have looked weird, but he has two hero cores. That's pretty OP. Plus, he's better than the Breakout combis. THOSE were weird. I mean, Splitface the Scorpion? Really?

Well, if IFB wasn't in it's own continuity and was instead an episode 11 that followed the previously established canon, Brain Attack and the SM books may have been a lot more necessary. I've always had this thought that if HF wasn't canned, the books and episodes would conclude in a longer-than-usual conclusion.

The only time we actually got to see some of these characters was in some of the promo material (the set teasers and the SWFs on the products page. If anybody's interested in these animations, just PM me and I can send them on.). Their stories are sorta covered off in the other material; Nex vs. XT4 in Face Off!, Bulk vs. Core Hunter in the Breakout game/Doom Box/Face Off! and Breez vs. Thornraxx in the Breakout game, and also a bit on the website. And about Core Hunter, who's to say he hasn't been teleported to his next payer: the Dark Maker... ... ...

Sadly, yes. I see that on their YouTube channel LEGO are uploading Ninjago, Star Wars and other things, but no HF or Bionicle. It's also really annoying that the only sound files you can get for the eps are either really bad quality or from IFB. BioMedia does have some HF concept art here, if you're interested. As for DVDs, I'm really sad, especially since the only one I can get back here is RotR. :( Oh well, just going to have to stick with the 360p eps on LEGO's channel.

That's all, folks.

For the bottom part, it’s cold that Lego doesn’t talk about Bionicle and HF nowadays much. I mean, they helped sustained Lego from 2001-2016, but they are brutally cancelled for no good reason, and we never had a word or new content about them since. We constraction fans are suffering a dark age. I’m not joking.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)