Makuhero City Online Game, anyone?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. Suppose if Lego would have decided to give Hero Factory its own Mata Nui Online Game. How would it be? Would it be good like Bionicle’s Mata Nui Online Game? Well, here’s my take: 

If the game, called Makuhero City Online Game, would center a worker from the Hero Factory building, he would go explore Makuhero City to get some things. Maybe he would encounter some villains that we know or ones with no physical descriptions. He would encounter Thunder or Vapor. Maybe we could learn  about his fellow coworkers more. Perhaps we could have a cool reveal where Mr. Makuro was created by a Great Being or two from Bionicle G1 long ago (I have my ideas here and I’m glad that most comments like this idea): 

If the game would center on Daniel Rocka, it would show how and why he joined the Hero Recon Team. It would be a sequel called Makuhero City Online Game 2: The Final Mission (I’m referencing Mata Nui Online Game 2: The Final Chronicle). We could see Rocka capture Voltix before Voltix caused the Breakout. We could learn more about the team. 

So, what do you think, guys? People would make a fan game about it. Even there is that Bionicle fan game called “Mata Nui Online Game: the Bohrok Swarms”. :)

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot a link.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

On 12/17/2020 at 9:05 AM, Lenny7092 said:

Hi, guys. Suppose if Lego would have decided to give Hero Factory its own Mata Nui Online Game. How would it be? Would it be good like Bionicle’s Mata Nui Online Game? Well, here’s my take: 

If the game, called Makuhero City Online Game, would center a worker from the Hero Factory building, he would go explore Makuhero City to get some things. Maybe he would encounter some villains that we know or ones with no physical descriptions. He would encounter Thunder or Vapor. Maybe we could learn  about his fellow coworkers more. Perhaps we could have a cool reveal where Mr. Makuro was created by a Great Being or two from Bionicle G1 long ago (I have my ideas here and I’m glad that most comments like this idea): 

If the game would center on Daniel Rocka, it would show how and why he joined the Hero Recon Team. It would be a sequel called Makuhero City Online Game 2: The Final Mission (I’m referencing Mata Nui Online Game 2: The Final Chronicle). We could see Rocka capture Voltix before Voltix caused the Breakout. We could learn more about the team. 

So, what do you think, guys? People would make a fan game about it. Even there is that Bionicle fan game called “Mata Nui Online Game: the Bohrok Swarms”. :)

It would be awesome, but I would much rather play a TT HF game. Just imagine how awesome it would be to free roam Makuhero City. I am already playing around with making a script which I hope to finish for April Fool's and I'm also taking some screenshots of LDD models with music and other stuff to make a fake trailer.

Back to the subject at hand, I think it would be really nice if they made an HF game like Mission: Von Nebula and it's sequels but with the graphics and character creator of the Breakout and Brain Attack games, as well as the talking and extra things to do from the MNOG games. I'm not even really a Bionicle can but I spent hour after hour playing MNOG 1, 1.5 and 2. Keep up the great ideas.

• Upvote 1

On 12/19/2020 at 10:22 AM, Darth Fandom said:

It would be awesome, but I would much rather play a TT HF game. Just imagine how awesome it would be to free roam Makuhero City. I am already playing around with making a script which I hope to finish for April Fool's and I'm also taking some screenshots of LDD models with music and other stuff to make a fake trailer.

Back to the subject at hand, I think it would be really nice if they made an HF game like Mission: Von Nebula and it's sequels but with the graphics and character creator of the Breakout and Brain Attack games, as well as the talking and extra things to do from the MNOG games. I'm not even really a Bionicle can but I spent hour after hour playing MNOG 1, 1.5 and 2. Keep up the great ideas.

Well, a TT HF game would be nice, and so would be a TT Bionicle game if done properly and normally (you mean TT Lego games like Lego Marvel Super Heroes in 2013, right?). People are into the TT games these days. :) 

Glad you like my idea. Well, you see, the Mata Nui Online Game is a reason why Bionicle is so popular, because you get to see what society is like rather than kicking bad guys’ butts all the time. You just have to explore places in your environment and collect stuff in order to complete the game. :) If it were not for that game, Bionicle would end super-shortly, and HF may not have existed without Bionicle.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)