Best Hero Factory online game?

Lenny7092

As the tittle says, what is the best Hero Factory online game? For me, it’s the computer version of Breakout because I love blasting bad guys (despite XT4 and his home planet not being there. I wonder if Lego would remaster and remake the game to give it these things?). :)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

1 hour ago, Lenny7092 said:

As the tittle says, what is the best Hero Factory online game? For me, it’s the computer version of Breakout because I love blasting bad guys (despite XT4 and his home planet not being there. I wonder if Lego would remaster and remake the game to give it these things?). :)

Dude! These games are all gems of HF.  It's even harder to choose from than the episodes. I've played all of them except BA and IFB, got them all on BioMedia (wasn't into HF when the line was out). Breakout is awesome, I love that there is that explorability on the different planets, and how you can unlock new items for your Hero, but... I loved Von Nebula. It was such an amazing game that I stayed up all night to finish it - and it was worth it. The best feature is that you get to create your own Hero with pretty much NO limits, as well as this they introduce awesome new things like MURF, Raven Su and the upgrade guy whose name I can't remember, all of which never made it into the show. Another thing is that you get to explore Makuhero City, MURF and other locations, which is spectacular. If you haven't played this game, go here and search "herofactory". You'll find online and downloadable versions of almost every HF game.

• Like 1

I have to agree with Darth Fandom.  Mission Von Nebula and Ordeal of Fire were my favorites.  Exploring the locations and designing a custom hero were awesome.  I didn’t really play Savage Planet much, and I never really played Brain Attack and Invasion from Below.  I also really liked Breakout, but it lagged a lot on my computer at the time, so I didn’t really appreciate it.  This topic has inspired me to go back and play some of these games again!

~Daler

23 hours ago, Daler99 said:

I have to agree with Darth Fandom.  Mission Von Nebula and Ordeal of Fire were my favorites.  Exploring the locations and designing a custom hero were awesome.  I didn’t really play Savage Planet much, and I never really played Brain Attack and Invasion from Below.  I also really liked Breakout, but it lagged a lot on my computer at the time, so I didn’t really appreciate it.  This topic has inspired me to go back and play some of these games again!

I'm just curious, but does anybody remember Ranger Pete in the Savage Planet game, or the fact that all of the security codes were LEGO-related (i.e. L-E-G-G-O-T)? I found that hilarious.

I decided to play the Mission games again and they are awesome! Even better than I remembered. I played the call center level Take Out the Trash and I just loved exploring the Makuhero Streets. I also found out how to edit the dialogue and the characters speaking, which I'm sure somebody else has found, but I still enjoyed making up a different arc to the game.

• 3 months later...