LEGO Reveals New Botanical Sets

10280_10281_Botanicals_Announce_teaser.j
Today LEGO is announcing two new sets, both a part of the new LEGO Botanical Collection. Sets 10280 Flower Bouquet and 10281 Bonsai Tree will be available starting January 1st for $50 in the US and will enable builders to add some natural beauty to their homes that is comprised of LEGO bricks. To learn about these cool new sets and see some pictures and videos of them, read on!

View the full article

On 12/30/2020 at 2:06 PM, Lenny7092 said:

Lego sure looks to be artsy with real world stuff. Why not focus on the themes more often? It used to do that in the past two decades. Just wondering. Anyway, those plant-based stuff sure look authentic. :)

I think the idea is to appeal to adults, who may not necessarily be fans of LEGO already. Just look at the descriptions in the article, listing benefits that I'm sure most LEGO fans are already aware of.

I think these sets do that job pretty well, along with just being good sets in general, giving a nice-looking display model as well as an above average number of parts for their price. And many of those parts are quite interesting.