a goose

hni_0006.jpg

VOREX

This is an MOC of a character who will appear in my epic (Shadows) at some point in the next few chapters (or, possibly, make an appearance in BZPRPG).Vorex is a creature of an unknown species, and wears the Great Mask of Fear (doesn't exist in canon; made it up. On a side note, I named the mask the Tahk).He feeds off paradoxes, and other changes in the proper timeline. I have below several links to different images of him.FrontSideBackAvatar PoseDon't mess with meConstructive criticism appreciated. :)- PtVM

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Thankyou. I considered using the Metru legs, which fit in better, but I decided against it, because I wanted to give him a warped, almost twisted appearance.I like the head a lot (it was the first part I chose), but there've been a few 'jetpack head' jokes in other topics. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

He looks cool. Maybe if you put hand pieces on his arms, and a trans piece in his head, probably blue, he would be a bit better.

The hand pieces look strange on the arms, and I can't help but ask: How the Karz would I get a trans-blue piece into an Av-Toran jetpack? :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Well, given Brickshelf's gone and jumped off a cliff, the best I can comment is from your profile picture and what I remember from your sig, and that's that I'm surprised by the presence of a jetpack for a head. It works surprisingly well and gives him some inhuman qualities, which I assume he needs.The one thing I would say is you need to use something for hands. Not sure about hand pieces, but definitely something resembling them. What about those Ben 10 claws, they might work.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I thought Brickshelf had taken a long walk off a short plank...I've always wanted to use an Av-Toran jetpack as a head, but this is the first time it's actually worked.I don't juust mean hand pieces, I mean literally any piece that can be used as a hand seems big and out of place.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]